What You Gave Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two Grandpas at once," Ginny declared.

She wanted me and this other old guy, who is also a grandfather but not Ginny's, to have our way with her on the chair. She wants one of us to fuck her from behind while she sucks on the other's cock, and then change places.

Ginny also wants us to DP her, although I don't know how we could work that in the chair. We may have to use a bed for that. She explained that because his cock isn't as big or thick as mine he wants the other guy to do her ass while I'm in her pussy.

I'm all for it, but had asked Ginny to please not tell the other old guy that I'm her grandfather because it would make me feel - perverted.

"Oops!" Ginny had said. "Too late."

"Oh gee," I said, wondering how I would look this other guy in the eye with him knowing what I was doing to my own flesh and blood.

"He's cool with it," Ginny said. "I told you he's a grandfather, remember?"

"Yeah but..."

"His granddaughter is away at college, halfway across the country, so he doesn't get to do her except around the holidays and vacations," Ginny explained.

"You mean he..."

"Yeah, and he's been doing her for a long time," Ginny said. "Think of all the years we missed out on. And if this works out with us three he said he would like to have his granddaughter join us when she gets home for vacation. She's a skinny blonde who is smoking hot. Would you like that - a foursome? You like to see me eat pussy?"

"What is this world coming to?" I asked. "Is every grandfather diddling their granddaughters?"

"Yeah, isn't it great?" Ginny giggled.

"I guess," I had said, and while I'm going to Ginny's garage confused, I'm still going.

***

thanks for reading

12