What You See is What You Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

Despite his warning, Tad walked normally when they reached the house. Anne did take a sneak peek down, and yes, his chinos did look uncomfortably stretched, but he just grinned when he caught her eye. She laughed, and unlocked the front door, locking it behind them.

"Straight to bed, or a drink first?"

"The wine we had was enough to stimulate. More might affect my performance," said Tad, grinning.

"We don't want that, do we?" She took his hand and led him upstairs. In her bedroom she quickly drew the drapes and turned on a low wattage bedside lamp which cast a honeyed glow over the room. She turned to Tad, who moved forward to take her in his arms, bending to kiss her.

The kiss was long, hot, wet, both of them putting themselves into it and they were both breathing hard when Anne reluctantly broke it. She turned in Tad's arms.

"Unzip me?" His fingers moved quickly, and she shook herself, letting the dress pool at her feet. She turned back to him, caught by the warmth and want in his look.

"Anne, you are beautiful."

"I'm not, not really. I'm just tall and skinny, with good bone structure."

Tad laughed. "No, you're tall and slender, with superb bone structure, and a beautiful body, a beautiful face and as far as I can tell, a beautiful personality, too. But then, I might be biased as I'm about to make love to you."

Anne laughed and reached for his hand, placing it between her breasts. "It's front-fastening."

"It's been a while," he said, as he fumbled the catch open, "but I think you could guess."

She laughed. "Maybe a little." He reached out, hesitant, but she took his hands and placed them on her breasts, feeling him cup them, his thumbs stroking over her nipples, her oh, so hard nipples. She shivered, feeling the heat between her legs. He bent to kiss her again and she lost herself in the sensations. This time it was Tad who broke the kiss.

"I want you."

She smiled. "Get naked, Tad, because the feeling is mutual." She watched him as she slid her panties off, holding her breath as he pushed down his shorts, breathing out on a long sigh as she saw him erect for the first time. Oh, my god! I want that, I want that in me! Now!

He picked her up and laid her on the bed, stretching out beside her, leaning on his elbow, stroking her stomach in idle little circles. She caught his eye, held it, and slid her legs apart. Tad smiled, and his circling hand moved lower, over her neatly-trimmed delta, his fingers moving down her cleft, feeling the heat and wetness of her, letting his finger slide into her heat, stroking.

She moaned deep in her throat. "Now, Tad, now," she whispered. "Hard, please, fuck me hard, this first time. Let me feel you, let me feel you deep, deep and hard."

He moved over her, and she spread her legs further, flushing as he let his gaze roam over her, but his eyes were warm when he lifted them to look at her. "You are beautiful, Anne, so very, very beautiful."

She opened her mouth to protest but he stopped her with a kiss, then she felt his blunt force at her opening, pressing into her. She hissed her breath in on a gasp as he pushed into her, faltered, pulled back to spread her juices, her free-flowing juices, and pressed back in until all of him that would fit was in her, filling her, filling her, filling her. She moaned deep in her throat, whimpering a protest as he pulled back, crying her acceptance as he pushed back into her, again, then again, the feel of him in her, driving into her, filling her, bringing her closer and ever closer to climax, her juices flowing, easing his passage. Audibly, and she fought a hysterical giggle as he thrust into her heat, her wetness.

She was holding on to him, gripping his shoulders as he thrust into her, his weight on his elbows, his hips moving, moving quicker now as the sensations began to take him, too. She drew her legs up, gripping him, taking him deep, feeling herself ever nearer to climax, loving it, wanting him.

"Anne!" he gasped, "I'm getting close, baby, very close. Where?" he began.

"In me, Tad, in me, please!" she gasped. She wanted his seed, wanted him to fill her, wanted to feel him when his own climax hit him, and the thought of it, added to the sensations he was giving her, sensations that were like new again to her, the thought took her over the top to plunge into the agony and ecstasy, the miniature death that is climax, her stomach trembling, her pussy clutching at him, drawing him on to his own climax, his hips jerking in violent reflex, moving her on the bed, a scream in her ears that she didn't know whether it was hers, his, or theirs.

Slowly, slowly, the tumult eased, her grip on his shoulders slackening, her thighs easing their hold, his hips slowing, just an occasional twitch, her pussy still tight around him, but easing, their breathing suddenly loud in the summer evening darkness.

Tad bent and kissed her, quick, light. He took a deep breath. "Wow!"

Anne laughed, fighting the giggle again. "Wow is good. It's been a while, but by god, worth waiting for."

"Amen to that! You are one very lusty lady, Anne, and I am one very, very happy man to have shared the moment with you, a moment I want to repeat and repeat and repeat."

She let the giggle go, and he chuckled. "No protest from me, Major McCann," she murmured as he kissed her throat.

She was remembering that moment, and the times that came after it. Twice more before they slept, again before breakfast, the pattern repeated until Margaret and Joe returned. Stolen moments after that. The borrowed cabin, the sailing boat, even the motel, which should have been sleazy but had been magic instead. Three weeks of passion until she'd had to leave, but Tad had promised to visit, as soon as he could get a job. She was remembering, when her reveries was interrupted by a knock on her office door, which opened, and the college secretary peered around it.

"Busy?"

"Not specially, Lucy. Something I can help you with?"

"Someone I want you to meet. New math tutor, and he's promised he'll design an elective on self-defence for us. Anne this is - "

"Tad!"

"Hi, Anne. I told you I'd see you again as soon as I got myself a job." Then she was in his arms, in a kiss without end. Neither of them heard the door close behind a smiling Lucy.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers