What You See is What You Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the suite, there was a package at the door. Alex picked it up and gave it to her. She carried it into the room thinking he had given it to her to carry while he got the door. He shut the door and pulled her to him. "I take it that you have no problem with being here?'

Almost shyly, "No."

"Well open the package."

"It's for me?"

"I wouldn't tell you to open it if it weren't."

She opened the package and withdrew a very sexy powder blue night gown. She knew it had come from the shop across the street. She had often drooled over their apparel but had never felt like spending the money on it. She also retrieved a parcel wrapped in a plain wrapper. It was a travel douche.

She was holding it in her hand and blushing when she asked, "How did you know my size?"

"Doesn't one size fit all? "He retorted.

She broke into a hysterical laugh, but was able to get out, "Not this you fool, the night gown."

He laughed at his joke and then told her, "They (the sales persons) converted it from the blouse size I gave them. I got that on Labor day."

"What if I wouldn't have come here with you?

Still laughing, "Well I guess you would have to take it home and use it there." Giving her a quick kiss and a light swat on the butt, "We're wasting time. Go to the bathroom and change."

She changed and was almost embarrassed at what she saw in the mirror. The gown almost screamed, 'I want to be FUCKED,' and it wasn't being screamed at her husband. The twinge of the feeling of infidelity came and then passed away very quickly. On the way to the room she had given earnest thought to what she was about to do for a second time. She had no doubt in her mind what was going to happen when Alex explained in the deli where they were going. She also knew that she wasn't going to try to back out.

When they were getting their food and headed for the hotel she had immediately said to herself, 'this is wrong.' But she knew she wanted this sexual release which was being offered. She wasn't mad or upset with Leo for his lack of sexual desire and she wasn't blaming him for her condition. But no matter who was at fault or who was to blame, she was at her wits end. Knowing that if she went with Alex today, he would probably want to repeat it in the future, she had finally arrived at the conclusion that she needed this and that it could serve her needs until Leo finished that damned project. She would be very careful since the last thing she wanted was to hurt or distract Leo or to damage their wonderful marriage. She returned to the bedroom and Alex was lying on his back on the bed wearing only his shorts. The pronounced tent in his shorts said he was ready. She had not had him in her mouth on Labor Day and she crawled onto the bed pulled his cock out of his shorts and found that he was indeed about the same size as Leo. She was able to take the full length into her mouth and throat.

He groaned in pleasure for a very short while and then he pushed her off, pulled his shorts off, and then pulled her back on top in the sixty-nine position. They gave each other oral pleasure until they were both about to explode. He again pushed her off and after confirming that she was on birth control, he slid his cock into her in one long, slow, continuous stroke. She was so ready that she had an orgasm about the fourth or fifth time he pumped into her. Her orgasm triggered him and he filled her belly with his juices.

After a very brief cool down, he asked if she did anal. She responded that she had and didn't mind it at all. She hardly got the words out before Alex was spreading some jelly on her ass and starting the penetration. She didn't get to finish, "But I prefer to reserve my ass for my husband."

It felt wonderful. It had been literally months since Leo had been in her ass. Shortly Alex exploded in her ass and she was now dripping his cum both fore and aft. She didn't know if the way she was feeling was from the sexual pleasure she had just had or from the release of the sexual pressures that had been building. It didn't matter. She was at peace and now she was ready to continue this relationship until the project ended.

As things worked out, she became Alex's slut one or two times a week. On a couple of occasions one grandparent or the other would take the boys on a Saturday for some sort of outing. Leo worked almost every Saturday now and so she spent several Saturdays with Alex. On several occasions she did a reality check on herself and each time determined that she still loved Leo, but she loved the sexual release and pleasure she was getting from Alex. Alex was lowered a little, in her opinion, when she found that Alex could be quite devious at times, something Leo never was.

There had been only one incident that she regretted. Thanksgiving weekend her folks had asked to take the boys to the mountains for three days. Of course, she was invited but she turned the offer down saying she had Christmas shopping to do. As was always the case, Leo worked Saturday but he promised to be home and take her to dinner around seven.

As she was finishing her second cup of coffee, Alex called and asked if she would like to come over until evening. He told her that he had a surprise and they could really have some fun. She didn't need a second invitation. She would go over round noon and then they would have the afternoon together. She would need to be home by five since Leo could come home any time between seven and midnight.

When she arrived, there was another car in the driveway. She recognized the car but couldn't identify who it belonged to. As soon as she was ushered in, she recognized who owned the car. She was standing face-to-face with Norm Howe, the CFO, and Alex's boss. Needless to say she was surprised and confused. This looked like business, yet Alex had talked about having fun.

They had a drink and chatted for a short while. She was beginning to get a bad feeling about the fun that was planned. While they were chatting, Alex excused himself to use the bathroom. As soon as he disappeared Norm, got up from his seat and sat down on the couch, next to her, where Alex had been.

Nothing was really happening, but as Norm was making a point to the story he was telling, his hand came to rest on her bare knee. She was wearing a short skirt and wool sweater without a bra because it was what Alex liked. Presently Alex returned and Norm yielded the seat to Alex and resumed his seat in the recliner chair.

They had talked almost an hour and nothing seemed to be happening. Maybe Norm had dropped by on some business errand and Alex was just waiting and hoping for him to leave. She was beginning to think that maybe Norm wouldn't leave for a while; he sure didn't appear to be getting ready to leave. She was looking forward to having sex with Alex, but maybe it wasn't going to happen today.

It was then that Alex asked Norm to be excused; that he needed to talk to Yvonne alone. He led her to the kitchen and then hit her with a bomb shell. "Yvonne, I want to ask you something and please don't get upset. Have you ever had sex as part of a threesome?"

She didn't mean for it to come out the way it did, but there was definite alarm in her voice when she loudly blurted out, "WHAT?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to alarm you. I just thought that maybe you had or that you had at least entertained the idea."

"Well I never have." Actually she had not only been involved in threesomes, but she had participated in large group sex orgies. Of course, this was before meeting Leo. Not wanting to sound out of sorts, which she was to some degree, she lied. "No, I have never been involved or given it any thought. Of course, I know it goes on but it has never been something Leo and I have considered."

"I don't want to offend you, but would you like to give it a try? To be honest, that's why Norm is here today. But really, you don't have to."

She paused like she was thinking it over. Of course she would like to do it again. It had been years since she had two men and the memories of those occasions were all good. "Alex, it sounds intriguing but I don't know."

"No, and you'll never know if you don't try it. I promise that we will be gentle."

Another pensive moment and then, "Well OK, let's give it a try, but I may chicken out in the middle."

"Great and I'll promise you that you won't chicken out once you try it." Raising his voice, "Norm, Yvonne is willing to try it."

From the living room, "Great. Let's get started."

They went to the bedroom and helped each other get undressed. Yvonne was amazed at Norm. He was approaching fifty yet he was in as good shape as Alex. In addition he had a cock that was something to behold. By the time he got his clothed off his cock was standing straight out and it had to be at least nine inches long When she reached over and grabbed it, her fingers just barely wrapped around it. It had been a long time since she had seen one this size.

In the next hour and a half they explored about every possible combination and position that they could. She had a load of cum deposited in her pussy, one in her ass, and two in her mouth. It was wonderful. The time was getting late and she innocently spoke up, "I have heard about having a cock in the pussy and one in the ass at the same time. Does that actually happen?"

Norm spoke up, "Yes, it actually happens. It's called 'double penetration' or "DP.' Would you like to try it?"

"Well, I don't know. I'm..."

Alex cut in, "We've tried everything else, why not. Haven't you enjoyed it so far?"

"Oh, yes."

"There, I told you. Norm lie down and Yvonne you get on top and face him, let him slide his cock in your pussy, and then you lie down on him. OK?

"Well, I don't know. Are you sure this won't hurt?"

"Try it."

She straddled Norm and let his wonderfully large cock slide all the way into her. She was thinking to herself that she could take a lot more of his cock. She felt her ass being painted with jelly and then Alex began the entry into her from behind. Floods of memories past popped into her mind as she relived and recalled the wonderful sensation of having two cocks in you at the same time separated only by a layer of skin.

She became a cum depository again and she had one small orgasm followed by a large crashing one just as the two men proceeded to dump.

When it was over, she cleaned up and they talked for a while. At this time she learned that the hotel suite situation was known and shred by only three other execs beside Norm and Alex. Alex was by far the most junior, both in age and position. She thanked them both for a wonderful afternoon and was home before five.

It was a good thing she got home when she did because Leo came in before five-thirty; very early for him. She panicked when he walked in thinking he was home early and would want to have sex. She was completely satiated and was worried whether she could handle him. She lucked out because he had come home early with a nasty headache.

In all truthfulness, though sexually gratified, she was not happy with herself for having participated in the threesome. At issue first was the question of how far was she going to go now that she had crossed the line. She was being unfaithful to Alex, but before she had justified it telling herself that this was a temporary fix until the project ended. Yes, she had truly enjoyed the threesome and she had particularly liked the big cock that Norm brought into the adventure. But the question that was really bothering her was, 'By going beyond her affair with Alex, had she opened the door that could eventually end up with her being a/the company slut?

It was obvious that the five executives shared information. Could her ill advised session be used to blackmail her into having sex with the other three (whoever they were) and to participating in more group sessions? With Leo sleeping his headache off in bed next to her, she just wanted to cry. What had she done, what was she doing to their marriage? She comforted herself by telling herself that she would not damage the marriage so long as she was careful and he never found out. No matter how great the sex was, she still loved this great and gentle guy who was doing his best to provide a wonderful home for her and the two boys.

Leo was aware that there had been a change in Yvonne. He had noted and even remarked to her that he had noted the changes in her and thanked her for being such a faithful, wonderful, and supportive wife through these very difficult times they were passing through.

Knowing the real truth, every time he would express his happiness and appreciation, she had to fight back tears of extreme grief and overwhelming shame and remorse for what she was doing. She loved Leo but she seemed to have this need that he couldn't meet right now and so she had sought relief elsewhere. Her daily prayer was that he would never know.

Christmas was coming. Everyone was planning parties and Leo had to beg off from most of them. This did not set well with Yvonne and she finally told him that his damned company was not going to ruin her Christmas. She was going to attend most of the parties with or without him.

Things were strained at home and Leo kept promising himself that he wasn't going to take any more of this and that he was going to spend time with his family. But the promises were short lived as he was constantly drug in to critical and overtime situations. Decisions were difficult. He knew at the completion of the project, about six months away, that he was in for a big promotion that would take him off the firing line. He knew Yvonne was doing her best but he also knew she had a breaking point. He just didn't know where that breaking point was. If he lost her, what would the promotion mean? Conversely, would Yvonne stick with him if he told the company to stuff the project: that he was going to take time for his family and consequently got fired or remained on the firing line: no promotion they were both looking forward to? The ultimate Catch 22.

One night Yvonne asked him for a direct answer. Her company's Christmas party was this Saturday. Was he going? Since it was a sit down dinner affair, the company needed to know who would attend.

Leo knew that this Saturday night was a major checkpoint in the project. He should really be on the job. Looking at Yvonne he could see that she was near tears. To hell with it, "Yes, I'll go."

She brightened up slightly, gave him a kiss and told him how happy she was. But something didn't seem right. She seemed to be happy but knowing her all these years, she was not the kind of happy he was accustomed to. He heard her later telling a coworker on the phone that her husband would be there. Again, the words were there, but the feeling he expected seemed to be missing. He had thought that she would be overjoyed that he was going to be with her, but her demeanor didn't reflect that. Could they hold out just a few more months? He was troubled but brushed it aside as he thought about how much he had been out of her life recently.

Yvonne was pleased that Leo was going to come to the party. But considering what had been happening the last few months she was preparing herself for him to inform her at the last minute that he was going to have to beg off. Or equally as bad, get to the party and then, as had happened with parties in the past, have his cell phone ring and then he spend hours on the phone, or even worse, have to arrange to get her home because he was going to have to leave and go to the job site.

Saturday night arrived and Leo was drooling as his beautiful Yvonne came into the living room. She was a knockout and he was wishing right then that they could stay home and spend the whole evening in bed. She teased him by posing so that he could quickly see that she was not wearing anything but the dress, garter belt, stockings and 'fuck-me' heels. There was nothing terribly revealing about what she was wearing, but knowing what wasn't under there had him ready for action.

His rapture was broken when she moved up beside him and told him that they needed to go or they would be late. She said her last quiet prayer as they drove that he would be with her for the entire party. She almost cried when that voice in her head came back saying. "Dream on lady, nothing has changed."

The dinner was wonderful and Leo was feeling more relaxed than he had in ages. Just as the desserts were being cleared and the band starting to play for the dance, that terrible sound crashed in on his thoughts. It was his cell phone. Yvonne looked at him with that all too knowing look and said, "Please don;t answer it." He told her he had to and answered the phone. After a moment of discussion he turned to Yvonne and said, "No, I'm not leaving, but I will be on the phone for a little while. I promise it won't be all night."

She kissed him lightly and told him she was going to find someone to dance with, knowing that these calls rarely lasted less than an hour. Her evening and her dreams were down the tubes.

While talking from an alcove, he could glance out and see his beautiful wife dancing with various partners. However, he noted that she returned to this one man several times. And, as it turned out, he was on the phone for over an hour. In the process, as the time passed, he had lost track of Yvonne and now with the call finished he started looking for her.

Yvonne, thoroughly frustrated, had danced with several of her peers. Of course, she danced with Alex on several occasions. After about a half hour had passed, and Leo was still on the call and, showing no signs of ending it soon, finally gave in to Alex's repeated request to go to the suite.

Even if the call ended in the next few minutes, and she knew it wouldn't, she felt that she could cover a half hour's absence if necessary. They went to the suite and he was beside himself when he found she was not wearing any panties. She felt a touch of betrayal because the lack of bra and panties were meant for Leo, not Alex. She let him screw her with her husband a few floors away. It wasn't a quickie, but it was not the slow gentle fuck that she enjoyed so much. But it ended like she liked it to with him pumping her full of his cum. To keep him from having to put his sticky cum-covered cock back into his pants, she had orally cleaned him.

Then the problem arose. She suddenly realized that she had not planned this interlude with Alex into her activities for the night. She had not brought a travel douche, and unlike Alex's home, there were none in the suite. She told Alex of her plight and he said they could go through the bar and go to the drug store with no one noticing them. They took the elevator down, crossed the lobby and were headed into the bar when the catastrophe began.

Leo had searched the dance floor and the accompanying lounge to no avail. He went to the bar, and not seeing her there, decided to look in the hotel lobby. Just as he approached the door to the lobby, Yvonne walked in, arm-in-arm with the guy he had seen her dancing with frequently. When she saw him he detected what he thought was a startled look on her face. He was almost sure he read her lips saying "Oh my God, it's Leo," to her partner who took his arm from hers, said something quickly, and headed out of the lobby.

As he approached her he was surprised at how fresh she looked. She must have reapplied her makeup after dinner. But again, that funny feeling was there. She didn't seem to show the joy at seeing him that he had expected from her when she saw that he was free from the phone and ready to be with her and dance with her. When they came together she gave him a perfunctory kiss and asked him if he could wait a few minutes; that she needed to go to the ladies room.