What You See, What You Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

"Yeah," said Nina, taking a deep breath. "It's pretty obvious, isn't it? Sorry."

"No worries," I said. "But look, you said that you had to tackle all this stuff head-on."

"Yeah. I guess. Somehow."

"And I said I'd help. Which I can, if you'll trust me."

"I said I trust you."

"Yeah. I'm on your side, remember? So we'll tackle this together. Head on. Show both of them that you can handle their crap."

Nina managed a half-smile. "Thanks," she said. "Got anything in mind?"

"One idea," I said. "But you'll probably think it's stupid."

"Just tell me, okay?"

So I told her. She gasped, but then she looked thoughtful.

"Actually," she said, "that might even work. And it's just acting like I used to when I was twelve, before I started finding Mum and Grace embarrassing... But are you okay with it? Really?"

I took a deep breath. "Try everything once, except incest and morris dancing, remember? I'll do it for you."

"You're sweet," Nina said, only sounding half-sarcastic. "But I told you -- I have a practical problem ... and it is a sunny day out there. Otherwise, Grace would just be looking silly."

"I've got that covered," I said, "literally." I produced a bottle from my luggage. Nina stared at it, then smiled.

"Okay, geek-boy," she said. "You've got a quick technological fix for that."

"Sometimes, it happens," I muttered.

"But there's another problem," she said, looking at me, suddenly sounding serious. "This is only going to work if you can pay attention to me -- just to me -- while Grace is lounging around flashing her tits at you. Be honest -- you said she looks good. Don't worry, I'm used to her getting all the attention, and I can't really blame you for noticing. Can you really ignore her? Properly?"

I frowned. "Don't underestimate yourself. But okay, I can think of a way to cover that, too. But..."

"What?"

"You'll think I'm just taking advantage."

"Just spit it out, geek-boy."

So I told her. She scowled at me for a moment, then she giggled.

"Okay," she said, "I guess that I can put up with that. Just this once. I might even force myself to enjoy it."

"I'll try to help," I said.

"So what's the first step?"

"I guess we take our clothes off," I said. "All of them. We go one step beyond Grace."

Nina shrugged, dumped her glasses on the table, and pulled her T-shirt off over her head. She hadn't put a bra on yet. I followed her example, by which time she was taking off her sandals and then the baggy shorts she'd put on for the day, and then her knickers.

I got rid of my own shoes, jeans, socks, and underpants.

"Step two," Nina said, stepped close to me, and hugged me. I kissed her, and her tongue explored my mouth with some enthusiasm.

"You know," I said after we broke the kiss and I'd drawn breath, "we haven't done this naked for a week or two."

"I guess not," Nina agreed. "I've been fixating on my bloody family and their weird habits. Sorry. C'mon."

She more or less dragged me to the bed, and we lay down together. I began kissing her breasts -- no, they weren't as ripe as Grace's, but they were gorgeous, okay? -- and then I moved down to her belly. When I probed her shaven pussy with the tip of my tongue, she sighed happily, but then she grabbed my head and pulled me back up to kiss me on the mouth again. So I explored her pussy with my hand instead, sliding my middle finger inside her. She sighed softly as I caressed her clitoris with my thumb and index finger, then twisted her head a little so she could look me in the eye.

"Come on," she said. "We need to give you a good time this time, remember?"

"No problem there," I muttered, but I took the hint and knelt between her legs. I was hard by then, amazingly enough, so I was soon inside her, moving carefully.

She twisted around and moved her right leg to push us up and over, and I cooperated, so a second later I was on my back; she drew her knees up beside my hips so that she was riding me. "Okay," she whispered, "you say that you can last for longer this way up -- so let's see how much of a good time we can give you."

I smiled at that, and grabbed her hips with both hands, pulling her against me. She giggled softly and clasped her own breasts, right hand on left breast and left on right, not preserving any modesty there but teasing her nipples with her fingers. I moaned softly, let go of her hips, and levered myself up on my elbows until I could bring my face to her chest. She murmured appreciatively as I tongued her nipples, put her hands on my back, and wriggled her hips. After a few seconds of that, I gasped, collapsed backwards, and began a series of long, slow thrusts up into her. Her deep breathing told me that this was doing something for her.

Still, we were both doing this for me this time, and so after a few more moments, I found myself thrusting harder and gasping deeply. Nina smiled faintly as I came, holding the moment for as long as I could. Then I relaxed, lying still for a second -- before I noticed that she had her eyes closed and her hips were moving in short, rhythmic motions. After another few seconds, she gave a soft sigh, then relaxed and shifted position so she could lie flat on top of me.

"Mmm," she murmured, "thanks."

After a few more moments, we rolled apart. I looked at her. "Fuck," I said, "you're gorgeous."

"It's worked, then?" she asked.

"Fuck, yes."

"Good," she said, then rolled over and grabbed the bottle I'd pulled out of my luggage. She glanced at the label a moment, then opened it and poured a dollop of the contents on the palm of her hand. Then she rubbed her palms together and began applying the maximum-protection sunscreen to herself.

"I'd better put that on your back," I said.

"In a sec." She looked at me. "Do you want any of this?" she asked.

"I'd better. I do burn too." I sat up, borrowed the bottle, and began putting sunscreen on myself. After a moment, we took turns dealing with each other's hard-to-reach areas, which was fun, but I was too happily fucked-out to get seriously distracted. Then we both stood up and contemplated each other's naked bodies -- both skinny, pale, and glistening slightly with sunscreen -- for a moment.

Nina smiled suddenly, and put her glasses on. Then she rummaged in her bag, found some clip-on polaroids that went with those glasses, then produced two pairs of small rings, and fitted them to her pierced ears and nipples, while I winced slightly in sympathy. "Okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, showing the sunglasses I'd extracted from my own bag and trying to hide how uncertain I was. "I'm okay."

"Right," said Nina, "let's do this."

We both picked up the books we were currently reading, then Nina led the way out of her room and I followed. Walking naked through someone else's house felt weird, but I was still feeling good after the sex, and I concentrated on watching Nina's arse in front of me. We detoured to find a couple of large towels, then went downstairs. Stepping out of the back door and into the garden reminded me that there are some things that you don't want to tread on in bare feet, but I avoided anything sharp. Nina glanced back at me, and I winked at her.

I pulled on my sunglasses, she attached the clip-on things to her glasses, and we walked side-by-side down the badly-mown lawn to the place in full sunlight where Grace was lounging on her towel, looking casually gorgeous. She looked at us, and then definitely did a double-take and stared at Nina. I wasn't surprised; whenever she'd last seen her kid sister naked, I don't suppose Nina had had nipple rings, two tattoos, and a shaven pussy. She didn't look twice at me, I noticed.

"Hi," she said, and I think she sounded uncertain.

"Hi," Nina said. "We thought we'd join you for a while."

We put our towels on the grass, lay down, and opened our books. "Nice day," Nina said to the world in general.

"Uh, yeah," Grace said, and I glanced at her. She seemed to have got over her initial surprise. She peered at me over her own sunglasses, and I'd swear that she very subtly jiggled her boobs at me. It was a nice sight, I won't deny, but I looked back to Nina and smiled at her.

It's very simple, really. When a man has really good sex, it's a little while before he's really interested in having sex again -- but in that time, he feels huge amounts of affection for the woman he's just had sex with.

Well, it works that way with me, anyway. Nina had me safely immunised against Grace -- just for a little while, anyway. Long enough.

Nina grinned back at me, and I winked before I realised that the sunglasses probably hid that. We both turned back to our books for a few minutes, before Nina asked me something about one of the courses we were both doing, and we talked movies for a few minutes.

Grace pretended to relax for a while more, ignoring our chatter as we carefully didn't quite ignore her, but then I think the annoyance got to her. She muttered something about getting a drink, and stomped off towards the house, her towel thrown over her shoulder.

When she was safely out of earshot, Nina and I looked at each other and giggled like kids. "Well," Nina said, "I think that worked."

"Just about," I said. Then Nina shifted slightly over towards me, and kissed me on the mouth. I put an arm round her and caressed her back, running a hand down toward her tight, neat buttocks. But then she broke the kiss and looked up. I followed her gaze and saw her mother approaching.

"Hi, you two," Harriet said. "I hope that you're okay there."

"Um... We're fine, thanks," I managed to say with what I hoped was cool.

"I hope that it's warm enough," Harriet said. "Grace seemed to think it was getting cold out here."

"Hadn't noticed," Nina said. I looked at Harriet, and saw that she was staring at her daughter's body.

"Are those tattoos?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," Nina said. "D'you like them?"

"I suppose that they're ... interesting," Harriet said. "I've never had the nerve to get anything like that done."

Nina shrugged, and I tried not to show that I was watching her boobs when she did that. Though I had an excuse; her newer, larger tattoo, showing a stylised skull, was on the side of her left breast. "It's not that big a deal," she said.

I wondered if her mother had noticed that the smaller tattoo on Nina's hip was a single small cherry, and if so, whether she'd guessed what that meant. Well, she wasn't saying anything if so. Then I noticed that she threw a quick glance over me. I assume she was looking to see if I had tattoos too.

(Fat chance. Nina and I have different styles, so I don't have to let some dodgy character stick needles and ink into my skin. At least, that's my excuse. Nina is braver than me, certainly.)

"Anyway," Harriet said, "enjoy the sun. I need to get back to work, I'm afraid." And with that, she turned back to the house.

"Crap," said Nina, watching her mother re-enter the building. "She's going to think that she's won, isn't she? She's got me relaxed about my body."

"I wouldn't worry about it," I said. "I think you can call it a draw."

"Huh?" Nina looked at me.

"Oh, come on. You heard what she said about the tattoos. And I'll bet she noticed the shaven pussy, too, but she wasn't going to say anything about that. You've out-cooled her."

"Huh. Maybe."

"Well, okay, maybe having me as a boyfriend blows your credibility..."

"Oh, stop fucking fishing for compliments." Nina rolled onto her back and screened her eyes from the sun with an arm -- a gesture which left me able to admire the line of her small, neat boobs once more. (I wondered if the effects of the fuck were beginning to wear off.) "Ah, shit," Nina added. "We'll see. Thanks for the help with Grace, anyway."

****

So far as I could tell over the next few days, our little show had indeed had the desired effect; Grace stopped pouting at me, didn't sunbathe much more, and didn't seem too inclined to needle Nina, while Harriet was nice enough to Nina and myself. Gradually, Nina and I were able to relax. We even spent a few more hours "sunbathing" naked (while catching up on some reading from university), just to prove we really were comfortable with it, then came to the conclusion that we'd made our point.

It was nearly a week later that Nina and I came back from a visit to the nearest town with a cinema to discover Harriet having an argument with Grace. We'd just put the kettle on to make ourselves some tea when we heard the raised voices through two doors. So we paused for a moment and listened.

"What does Grace mean, figurative crap?" I asked after a few moments, in a whisper.

"Oh, Mum usually does pots and plates and stuff," Nina whispered back, "but occasionally she does a few little figure things -- miniature statues. She says that it's keeping her hand in. She can sell a few, but the pots are her bread and butter."

"So Grace is annoyed because the pots make more money?"

"Maybe. First time I've heard Grace sound like she cares about Mum's work, actually."

Eventually, the two other women calmed down a bit and stalked off in opposite directions, leaving the house quiet for the evening. Grace went out ("Bet she doesn't come back tonight" Nina muttered), Harriet went back to her workshop to finish something, and Nina and I grabbed some dinner and ate it while watching a DVD and arguing about movies. The film we were watching ran on, and eventually Harriet stuck her head around the door and announced she was going to bed.

A few minutes after that, the film finished. "Come on," said Nina, getting to her feet.

"Come on where?" I asked.

"Mum's workshop. I want to see this figurative crap."

Well, I hadn't been told the workshop was banned to visitors -- so I followed Nina through, and stood by the doorway as she poked around a bit. Then she stopped, and gave a very odd giggle.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Come and see," she said.

The new pieces were pretty obvious when you saw them, and definitely figurative, in a stylised sort of way. There were three sets of them, all pairs, one male and one female, all glazed bone white, all quite slender...

"Oh, fucking hell," I said.

"I think it's a compliment," Nina said.

"Just so long as nobody recognises them," I said.

"Oh, don't worry," Nina said. "Who'd know it was us?"

The figures were very stylised and simplified, to be sure, though they were anatomically complete (if you looked closely). They weren't doing anything more than holding hands, though, and maybe dancing together (which just showed that Harriet had never seen me dance). It was true that we only guessed who they were modelled on because we knew what Harriet had seen lately.

"Oh well," Nina was squinting at one pair from another angle, "I guess that it turned out to be artistic nudity after all."

"Fine with me," I said. "Your mother doing statues of us doing any other sort would be too creepy."

Nina shrugged. We spent a few more minutes looking at the miniature statues, then Nina shrugged, smiled, and grabbed my hand.

"Come on," she said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Upstairs," she said. "I want to have another go at nudity."

"The two-people-in-private sort?" I asked.

"Still my favourite kind," Nina said.

// END //

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers
12