What You Told Me To Do

Story Info
A man does what his phone lover wants
1.2k words
3.5
34.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gosh this is one long night. After all the problems we have had tonight it is a geat relief to finally shut the doors. But I am still trying to fix problems. Here I am stuck at the store, trying to get these things finished so I can get out of here. The phone rings behind me and Adam answers it. 'Hey Mike' he says 'It's for you.' Then he walks away grinning, calling me several names in Spanish. 'This is Mike how can I help you?' I say without thinking. I don't need another customer to call saying they forgot something tonight, I just don't.

"Hi." That's all I need to here. Suddenly a weight is lifted from my shoulders as I hear that voice I have come to love. That little accent thrills me and a smile comes unbidden to my face. It's you. Well, work has gone out the window. I can't count a thing when you begin to talk, telling me of how you are there, nude, alone. You really could use me there, kissing, tasting, licking. You know what that does to me, making me harder and harder. Looking around I don't see anyone to point out the effect you are having on me. My raging hard on is pressing itself against my slacks outlined so clearly that the surveillance cameras must pick it up. Working with the money there are three looking at me right now. But I don't care I am talking to you.

Everytime I try to do something else so that I can finish my work, you say something that throws me completely off. Counting debit slips you tell me 'I want to suck your cock. I want your cock in my mouth while you lick me.' Well I can't finish that because I have to tell you how much I would love to feel your lips around me, warm and wet. I also tell you how I would love to taste your sweet juices, have them run down my chin, grab your ass and lift you up to my mouth and tongue fuck your cunt. You laugh that throaty laugh that just drives me mad and tell me how much you want that as well.

I tell you just how hot you have made me and how hard I am and you tell me to take care of it. I don't want to because I would have to hang up to go to the bathroom. You want me to do it right here. In the office where you can listen. Now. I try to explain about the cameras but you don't care. Slowly I unzip my fly, then I reach in to release my cock through the hole in the front. Nervously I look around, making sure no one else is watching me as I stroke myself. I haven't been hard like this in a long time. then I notice motion out of the corner of my eye and quickly put things away. It's Adam and he wants to know when we will be done. I looked at the clock and promise 30 minutes.

Unfortunately you now notice the time. It's almost two! I have to get out of here and you have to be at work at 8! You tell me you are going but first you make me promise that I will finish what I started. For you. Lord I would do anything for you!

Driving home I think of my promise. I think of you and that read hair, those luscious curves. Everything about you says woman. Your scent, your smirk, your dimple. You consume me like I never thought would happen again. I sag into my chair, beat and reach for the remote. There is some movie on cable with no plot other than a device to get people naked. After our conversation it's very boring. I turn it off. Sitting in my chair I begin to divest myself of all the things I have to wear at work. Tie, smock, shirt they all go. Socks join the pile before I stand up and remove my pants, letting them fall heavily to the floor. Sitting alone in the red glow of the Christmas tree, I lean back and think again of your voice, the urgency in it, spinning your tale. I can picture you in my mind as you described yourself as you lay there. Slowly my cock begins to respond getting larger and longer with each beat of my pulse. Without thought my hand reaches down to find it, pulling it out through the hole in my underwear.

I begin to stroke myself in the darkened room. Your words so vividly painted a picture of your pale white skin and voluptuous body I can almost see you in my mind. I imagine you here, on your knees between my legs as I begin to do what you told me to do. Thinking of you, your breath warm on my thighs help to increase the excitement. I feel the warmth all over my body that self pleasure brings, only this time its so intense. Almost as if you are running your hands over my body, through the hair on my chest, silently urging me on. I can picture you here, looking up at me, your skin shining with the red Christmas lights while your eyes sparkle with something different. Far older and more basic, your eyes show desire. Easing off my underwear, picturing you doing it, your hands warm and firm running down my legs, pushing me back in my seat, spreading my legs.

Your eyes meet mine. I get lost in them. Until, that is, you give me a little half smile, a glance at my neglected tool, gripping my thighs to remind me of my task. I look into your lovely face, that little smirk, a dimple on your cheek as you watch my hand traveling up and down. You lick your lips as my hand once more grasps my member. Faster and faster I move my hand, wishing, imagining it is yours as I bring myself to the brink. I am getting close now and you know it. Your mouth opens a little as you snuggle closer to me. Your breasts pressing into my thighs and balls as you raise yourself up ever so slightly. I can't take my eyes off of you and you can't take your eyes off my cock. Precum leaks out to trace a path along my fingers. Soon my head is glistening with it. Small noises escape you as you watch entranced.

I tell you I am going to cum. Your response is to snuggle even closer, placing your breasts as my target. We look into each other's eyes as thick steamy ropes of cum shoot onto those great looking breasts. You press me back into the chair as I buck and move, shooting load after load onto you. Softly you coax me on and on while I spend myself, empty myself. For you. I lean forward to kiss you....

Then I come back to myself. You aren't here and I have a bit of a mess to clean up. But I don't care because you told me to do it