What You Want

Story Info
A night without boundaries.
943 words
4.01
23.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

We have been in the car 2 hours laughing and talking and we finally exit the interstate and pull up to the hotel and wait our turn for the Valet. I look over at you and smile. You're wearing a white pleated skirt, Navy Cashmere button front sweater, a string of white pearls and 2" white heels. To look at you anyone would think you are the perfect, sensible preppy wife.

"Remember this is what you wanted, this is your fantasy. I am just here to make sure it happens exactly as you wish. Once we leave the car there is no going back. Is this what you want?"

Yes you say in barely a whisper.

"Are you sure...last chance."

"Yes...yessss...you know this is what I need. Thank you for making this happen. Please, I beg you, remember, no matter what I say, don't stop. I trust you, I know the safe word."

As we approach the valet I tell you to raise your skirt. You hesitate for just a second and then I see the change overtake you. You are no longer Soccer Mom. You are no longer the head of the PTA, and you are no longer the Chairperson for the local charity. That goody two shoes is gone.

You have become what you always wanted to be, the unleashed beast who haunted your late night dreams since high school.

You are a slut. You are that women who craves attention, you are that wanton whore who will do anything to satisfy her base desire. You are ready to be used and abused, anything that will satisfy your hunger for dirty, nasty sex. The beast is unleashed and the nastier the better.

You raise your skirt just enough so that when the valet opens the door and you open you legs to get out he will see you. He will see your shaved pussy. No you think, he will see your shaved cunt. Just the thought of the word cunt makes your nipples hard and swells your lips. You're ready.

The valet opens the door, and as he glances in, you move your right leg and step on the driveway as your left leg is still in the car. He cant help but look down and he sees your shaved cunt gaped open and before he can get more than a quick glance you step out of the car. I am right there and I task your hand and we enter the hotel to check in.

"OMG...that was so fukin nasty...I am soaked...I want more."

I think to myself this is what you have wanted for so long, you're more than ready, and I am going to take full advantage. I check us in and send the bags up to the room.

"Lets go get a drink slut. I think you're ready for one."

The bar is on the 12th floor and as we get into the elevator I tell you to stand in the corner and lift your skirt. Before I finish my sentence and the doors close you are in the corner, breathing heavy with both hands holding your skirt above your waist. I can see your juices down your leg.

"What are you?"

"I am a whore who just wants to get fucked...oh fuk..."

I reach over and press every floor, all 12, and I tell you to close your eyes.

"Omg...omg...omg"

You are shaking as we stop at each floor. The bells ring, you moan, and the doors open. The anticipation is making you wild. You are gulping for air and your nipples are like pencil points. Your juices are dripping down you legs. We get to the 10th floor and I can't torture you any longer. I tell you to finger yourself and cum for me.You slide 2 fingers into your wet pussy and explode.

"Ahhhhhh...I'm cummmmmmmmming"

I cross the short distance between us and take you in my arms. I tell you to pull down your skirt and as we reach the 12th floor I take your hand and we exit the elevator. There are two woman waiting and as they pass us I can hear one of the woman ask the other did she see that? I can only imagine what they see or think. I know what I see. I see a woman released from the bondage of self. I see a woman set free to be what she always wanted to be.

Outside the elevator is a long hall with a sign indicating the bar is down the hall and to the right. The hall is empty. We begin to walk towards the bar and as we get halfway down the hall I stop and look at you.

"On your knees slut... hands behind your head...its my turn..."

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh."

You quickly drop down on your knees and I reach down and take out my rock hard cock. I take my cock and I slowly slap your face with my cock.

"OPEN."

You open your mouth and I proceed to slide my cock deep in your mouth. Once again I can see you are lost in the act, you are shameless and in need. I look at you and I see the freedom this act allows you and the lust in your eyes and I cant help it. I grab your hair and hold you steady as I shoot my load down your throat. You take every drop, then you clean my cock and look up at me.

"Wipe your mouth slut, I want to buy you a drink."

I help you up and hold your hand as we walk to the bar.

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers