What You Want Pt. 02

Story Info
Further adventure of a Slut finding herself.
1k words
3.97
11.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

We walk down the hall and approach the bar.

"What are you?"

"OMG, I am a wet dirty slut."

We walk in and there is a female bartender behind a U shaped bar with four tables across from the bar on one side and a dance floor across the bar on the other side. There is a short hallway off the dance floor with the restrooms at the end of the hallway. There is a jukebox playing music and two of the tables are occupied. The tables are next to each other and at one table are two men and the other table has three woman. Both tables have more than one round on each and the people appear to know each other or at least they are getting to know each other. There is a couple sitting at the bar and these are the only people in the bar.

I steer you to a stool across from the couple with the bartender between us. You are breathing heavy, your eyes are glowing and you face is flushed. Before the bartender walks over I reach down and take your hand.

"Spread your legs slut and keep them spread. Tell me what you want and what are you?"

"OMG, I am your slut, I am your dirty whore... I want you to use me anyway you desire Sir. OMG, I will do anything you say."

The bartender walks over and tells us her name is Jen and she is glad we are here. She takes our drink order then asks us what brings us out tonight. I look over at you and you look like a deer in the headlights.

I tell Jen we are here to have a good time, that our kids have a babysitter for the night, and that we are here to fulfill a fantasy you've had since you can remember.

"Tell Jen what that is."

You can hardly breathe, you look at me with eyes wide and filled with lust, you take a deep breathe.

"I am a slut... ohhhhh... I want to be used however Sir Wishes and I will do whatever Sir tells me to do."

Jen looks at me and then back at you and says she will be right back with our drinks. I know she was turned on and before the night is over, if she so chooses, she will become an active participant in our game.

"Fukfukfukfuk, omg Sir, I am so hot, please Sir use me."

Let the games begin. I tell you to look at the couple across the bar, stand up, keep your eyes on them and reach down and step out of your panties and make sure they see you take those panties and hand them to me.

Yes... yes, please don't stop."

You stand up look across the bar until the couple notices you and then without breaking eye contact you reach down, remove your panties and slowly reach out to hand them to me. The couple is mesmerized and can't stop looking at you. I put my hand out and take your panties from you. At this point I can hear the people at the tables talking about us. Jen returns with our drinks and places them in front of me without blocking the view. She can't stop looking at you.

"Good girl, now open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

You are lost, you are in another world, you're a dirty slut and that's all you are. You have wanted this for the longest time and you are ready to do anything. The Genie is out of the bottle. You open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I take your panties and turn them inside out. You are moaning and shaking with lust.

"Spread your legs, finger your cunt and tell me what you want."

"Omg... I want to lick my juices... I want to taste my cunt... oohhhh... omg... ohhhhhh."

I slide the panties against your tongue. You are so far gone you can't get enough.

You're moaning and shaking and licking your panties. Your fingers are deep in your cunt.

The bar is silent except for the music in the background. Jen is in front of you staring and holding her arms against her chest. The couple across the bar is leaning into each other and they can't look away. The people at the tables have stopped their conversations.

"Look around you slut. Look what you are. Look at the people staring at you, watching you lick your panties and debase yourself. What kind of slut are you... tell me."

You can't speak, you are consumed with the dirty slut you are. I know you getting close again.

"Arrrhhh... fukfukfuk... fuk, fuk, OMG."

"Cum slut... cum like the dirty slut you are!"

You attack your cunt and put your head back and begin to shake.

"Arrhhhhh... ahhhhh... fuk... cumming... cumming... cumming!"

You shake and curse and cum and cum and cum. You're squirting and squirting and finally your fall back and sit on the stool. Your face is sweat stained and your juices are running down your legs. The people in the bar watch as you settle down and they begin to talk amongst themselves. The keep looking over at you. I reach over and take your hand.

"That was so hot slut; tell me what you are and what you want."

"Omg Sir that was amazing, I am a dirty slut who just wants more. Please give me more."

I look deep in your eyes and you are more alive than I have ever seen. You have that nasty fuk everything and use me look. I reach my hand into my pocket and remove two pieces of paper. I place one in my left hand and one in my right hand. I put my hands behind my back.

"Okay slut choose a hand".

"Ohhh, omg... right hand."

I take my right hand from behind my back and open it in front of you. On the paper is one word... Female.

"Okay slut, time to eat some pussy."

To be continued...

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers