What You Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David gave his phone number to the owners, and to Barbie, and promised to meet them back at the club later in the week. He also caught Laura adding it into her phone, which suited him just fine. Business concluded, everyone offered Barbie one last round of congratulations and then they started filing out the door.

David drew Barbie up short and asked both her and Laura, "One last thing, do you know why Circe reacted the way that she did?"

"No idea. I mean, that was the first time I've ever heard her even speak. She's never left here with anyone that I've seen. I mean, not that I pay attention, she's not really my type. But she's here enough to know my name." Barbie just shrugged, at a loss, and Laura joined her.

"Well, I didn't want to scare her. I would never hurt her." David was pretty upset over it.

"I know, dear, you can be pretty intimidating to others but anyone who knows you like I do knows that you wouldn't hurt anyone." Laura gave him a gentle little one armed hug around his waist and they walked out of the club like that.

As they said goodbye in the parking lot Barbie gave him a peck on the cheek and gave Laura a rib shattering hug. As they were walking over to David's car they heard her call out, "Night you two, and don't do anything I wouldn't do! Oh, right, there isn't anything I wouldn't do! You go for it, girl!"

They were both blushing pretty badly as David opened up his passenger side door and Laura sat down inside. As he entered into the driver's side, he could still smell her, even after all the time in the club. His mouth immediately started to water and his cock was rapidly growing to attention. He turned to look at her and she turned her head slightly and gave him a smoldering look. From that point, there was no amount of inner dialogue that would quell his raging desire. So he just left his hard on alone, she would see it if she glanced over, and started the car.

"Do you want to stop by my place to see where I live? Then I can get changed out of this tux before I take you home?" Laura smiled at his suggestion and nodded her head.

The air in the car seemed to be charged with expectation and pheromones the whole drive back to David's apartment. When they arrived Laura pulled out her phone and shot off a quick text message while he went around to her door. He figured it was probably to her children so he didn't bother inquiring what it was about. If anything the look she gave him after the text was even more sultry than before. This time after holding her hand out of the car he never relinquished it and she never wanted it back. So they just held hands the entire way to his door.

"Well, here is my new place. Pretty small, but it's nice enough. You can sit down while I change, if you want to." He blushed as he left the "or" unsaid and walked into his room. David didn't bother to shut the door figuring that she could watch if she wanted to, or not watch, her choice. Wasn't like she hadn't seen it before anyway. He kicked off his shoes into the corner and then pulled off his jacket. With his back to the bedroom door he pulled off his bow tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. That's when he felt Laura behind him, he smelled her as well.

"You still smell lovely." He said to her as he paused with his current button. Then he felt her breasts meet his back and her hands glide over his abdomen and up his chest. She helped him undo the rest of his buttons and then he turned around inside of her embrace. They barely had enough time to even see how much desire was in each others eyes as their lips crushed together for the first time in a very long time.

Chapter 6

Their lips were met for a long time. The kiss changed in dynamic over that time, but they couldn't bear to separate totally. Every now and then they took to breathing through their nose, but it was almost like breathing was a secondary priority. To invade each others mouth was the first. Laura tasted so good to David. Her tongue was something that he had missed for a long time, and now that it danced across his, he couldn't get enough. But finally her smell overwhelmed his senses enough that he couldn't help detaching his lips from hers to go right at her luscious neck.

As he mauled her neck with kisses and little licks and bites he had to remind himself not to leave any marks. It was his way to want to mark the ones that he was with, as she well knew, but he was quite certain that she would not want one so visible. Apparently there was no longer enough oxygen in the room, Laura was gasping as her neck was assailed. And the little moan that came out of her mouth only spurred David on to greater heights. His licks and nibbles crept up to her earlobe and then back down to her collar. He felt her hands fumbling at the crotch of his trousers. He smiled into her neck at her cute lack of focus. He always loved how he could get her to forget everything and just be in the moment. David shrugged out of his shirt and as it fell to the floor he raised up his hands to cup her chin and turn her head to the other side. New regions of her neck were exposed, and he plundered them accordingly. Laura smelled and tasted so good.

Finally she managed to open up his fly and started to push his trousers down. David realized that he was getting close to fully naked while this goddess in his arms still had on her clothes. This inequality could no longer stand. So his hands roamed down from her jaw and her neck, outside of her breasts just to give her a taste of what was in store. Then he picked up the edge of her shirt and with a momentary break in contact between his lips and her skin, he slid her shirt off. But then he seemed to take her by surprise as he immediately went back into her neck, to the hollow her collar made. One hand reached behind her head and clasped her hair firmly. With a steady, but rather gentle, hold he pulled her head back until she was staring at the ceiling. And then with her neck fully exposed before him, he licked from the hollow of her collar, over her neck and up under her chin. Pulling her head back towards him, their lips reunited. As their tongues reengaged Laura's bra quickly was removed and thrown aside.

David pushed her back to arm's length and with hungry eyes he drank in her beautiful breasts. A little larger than they previously had been, they were still gorgeous. Milky white, small amount of freckles towards her collar, sexy pink nipples. He was starved to taste them. Picking her up into his arms, he walked Laura over to his bed and laid her down. Desire hooded her eyes as she looked back at him. He kissed her once gently on her lips and then quickly moved down to capture her closest nipple into his mouth. Inside he knew that he should have made her wait, prolong it, but he could not hold himself back. Like a thirsty man in the desert he sucked upon her oasis. Laura's head was thrown back and her eyes shut as she responded to the pleasure with gasps and moans growing in insistence.

Dislodging himself from her nipple he kissed it once more and then kissed his way around her other breast, getting closer and closer to her aureola. Laura's nipple grew almost painfully hard in anticipation and David could see it change right before his eyes. Finally he took mercy on them both and slid that other wanting nipple into his mouth. She gasped aloud and her fists tightly clutched the blanket as her breast was pushed up into his mouth. She was barely aware of the fact that the remainder of her clothing was quickly disappearing as well. While his left hand helped him tease and taunt her breasts with his greedy mouth, his right hand was removing the rest of her clothes so he could have access to the rest of her.

David brought his second hand down as well and started kissing his way down Laura's abdomen while he slid the rest of her clothing off. The scent of her arousal was making his mouth water and he was desperate to taste her. He kissed his way down her navel and down to where the crisp hairs started, but then veered his kisses off and down to one side. Her legs were now free of any confines and in anticipation they spread to the side. That allowed his lips to travel down her inner thigh. When he reached near her knee, he switched over to the other leg and picked up that trail going up the other. Only this time when he reached the juncture of her thighs, he didn't go back over her hip. His tongue teasingly lapped at the lips of her pussy. She almost yelped in surprise but then it turned into a long moan as he pushed his tongue more fully between her lips. Mostly he started with her outer lips and her perineum, but every now and then he would give her a quick lick between her inner lips to keep everything nice and wet. And also because he loved to taste her sex.

Finally he settled his body down in a comfortable position and spread her pussy gently with his left hand. With his tongue David shifted between lapping up her juices and sliding it into her body. Laura was really getting into it, moaning and struggling to keep her hips settled on the bed. But that control was completely lost when his tongue finally made it's way to her clitoris. He'd kept her hanging for so long she seemed to almost pass out when he sucked it into his mouth. But he gave her no respite, he let it go again only to lap at it with his tongue. He could hear from her moans and see from her body language that she was approaching her orgasm so he started sliding one finger into her while he variously lapped and sucked on her clitoris. She obviously had not changed all that much, it did not take her long before she let out a long moan and came upon his face and hand. Knowing how sensitive she was, he just gave her a couple gentle licks and slid his finger out of her wet passage.

Laura was still shaking a bit and catching up on her air as he kissed his way back up her body. He kept to her side so that he wasn't laying on her and she could finish catching her breath. While David watched and listened to her, he couldn't help partaking some more of her outstanding breasts and roaming his hands along her thighs and ass. Finally she calmed down enough to open her eyes. There was a little blush of embarrassment there, but still more hunger, which David was very happy to see. His throbbing cock had not been touched yet all night, and he couldn't wait to have it back inside of this beautiful woman.

She definitely cottoned on to the look in his eyes and her arms enveloped him as she moved underneath his body, pulling her hips to alignment with his. They shared a deep romantic kiss and also shared the taste of her pleasure. While their lips were still engaged they worked their pelvises together until his cock slid into her warm and wet depths. They both gasped into each others mouths, sharing their breath. They stayed joined like that for a good minute. But David knew that even just being inside of her like this he would not last that long. It had been too long since he had done anything remotely as sexual as this night, and she was after all one of his dream girls. Lasting sex would come later. He needed to finish their welcome back.

It wasn't exactly designed to give either of them the most pleasure, or look the sexiest, but they could not bear to part their mouths from one another, so they stayed in that position. They worked out a rhythm with their hips getting more and more back in tune with one another. Laura's pussy was so wet from the previous orgasm that slight sounds of the invading shaft resounded in the room and pushed David to go ever faster. Finally he just couldn't hold out any more.

"Laura... I'm going to cum," his first words spoken in a while and they were barely audible.

"Yes, please, do it inside," she moaned back.

Her response flooded his body with adrenaline and desire, he pushed into her harder and faster than before, her cries were reaching a peak as well. With an animalistic groan he finally let go of the flood of cum that had been clamoring for release the whole night, since the first moment he saw her open her door. She also reached a second climax as she felt him shoot his seed into her. Only she moaned into his shoulder that she had bitten down on. His cock finished emptying itself and David rolled over, bringing Laura with him as he laid her over his chest and just held her there.

After a few minutes, she looked up into his eyes and gave her special smile. "That was wonderful, love."

David ran his hand through her hair and gave her a gentle kiss. "Indeed, you truly were."

Chapter 7

"Mmmmmmggg..." Laura stretched out her limbs while still laying on top of David. Then she groaned a little. "We better get up and get dressed. I don't want to be too late getting home. I texted the boys that I would be a bit late, but I don't want to leave them in the house alone all night."

David gave her a kiss on the nose and replied, "All right, get up and get dressed and I'll put something else on."

"Eeerrggg... mmmmgggg... ummmm... my body doesn't want to respond, you've killed it."

He laughed at her, "Well I hope that she returns to life one day soon, I would love to kill her again some time." Laura chuckled against him.

Finally she made her way to standing, not very steadily though, so he kept on eye on her in case he needed to intervene. When Laura bent down to pick up her clothing his diligence proved useful. He caught her before she fell over. She blushed a sorry but he quickly kissed it away. It took them a while but they finally managed to get dressed and get back out to the car. They were both positively glowing.

On the way back to her place she started to fidget and looked like she had something to say so he gently reminded her, "Laura, go ahead and say what you need to, I only bite when it's for fun."

She gave him one of her special smiles and then dove right in. "That was definitely magical and I'd like to do that again. But I'm not really looking to date, and to be honest it really took me by surprise how things ended up. That wasn't what I had in mind when I asked you for the favor."

"Laura, darling, before you continue let me state something. It was not my plan to lure you into my apartment either, or to start dating you again. I know that many guys would do that, but remember, I'm a bit strange that way."

"Okay, thanks. Lost my train of thought there... oh, yeah, now I remember." Her giggle was like honey on his ears, even after all these years. "What I was going to say is that, I really stopped dating a while back, and as you've said, you aren't really interested in being the father type. And I've stopped looking for that anyways. So what I'd like to ask... I mean, if you're interested..." She broke off with a huge blush.

David took pity on her plight and finished it for her, "Would you like to be friends with benefits?"

Looking relieved she shook her head yes, "Yeah, basically that. I mean, I'd like to hang out with you some more, especially at the club. And if we happen to end up in bed... well, let's not feel too bad about it. So... what do you think?"

He smiled at her and said that it sounded like a good idea to him. Laura smiled back and shyly looked out her window, but her left hand crept over his hand on the stick shift and they held hands the rest of the way back.

When they arrived at her place, they sat there for a minute and she leaned over the console and they kissed like two teenagers. But soon she sighed and fell back against her seat, it was obvious that she needed to go. So David walked around the car to let her out.

But before taking her hand he leaned down and quietly told her, "Next time you want to come over, make sure you get plenty of sleep and plenty to eat, because I'm going to wear you out. Your ass is going to have my hand print stamped on it." And with a wicked glint in his eye, he took her hand to help her up. It was hard doing though, Laura's legs had no strength left and she kept on glancing back into the car like she was seriously debating going back to his apartment with him right then and there.

David chuckled again, "Don't worry, love, I'll be waiting. No need to rush."

"Ummm... tomorrow good for you? It's good for me." Laura had this wonderful glazed look in her eyes that excited him to no end.

"Hehe... I'm sure your schedule is much more packed than mine is. So I'll be waiting for a text saying when you are available. Now get going before I decide to take a chunk out of you now." He smacked her ass a little which caused her to lose track of what she was doing again. Finally she made it to her door and waved as she closed the door, only then did he drive off.

It turned out that her schedule was indeed too packed to play the next day, or even the day after. But finally Friday came and they planned on going back to the club for more planning of the play and then to his place afterward. Laura was dressed down this time, but she still looked very lovely. And when they were both sitting in the car David leaned in for a small sample of her sweet lips before they headed off to the club.

Barbie greeted them enthusiastically as they walked through the door. She gave Laura a huge hug and blurted out for the whole place to hear that she was glad that Laura had gotten laid. This embarrassed her to no end, but apparently she was becoming used to her best friend's wild hijinks. David's one hand was occupied holding on to Laura's, so Barbie went over to his other side and grabbed his arm. Apparently this was to be his lot in her world, to be her arm candy.

Once everyone sat down they got started on the business of planning. Apparently the idea was very popular so casting the parts would be no problem. Obviously on such short notice they wouldn't be able to make costumes or a set or anything, but it was agreed that the words themselves held up quite well on their own. So they worked on a casting sign up sheet.

There were 14 speaking roles but David told them that he would actually like to put it at 13. He wanted to combine the role of Viola and Sebastian. This was not unheard of in theater productions, but was especially fitting for their clientele. They just needed the right person for the role. And David had an idea of who he wanted for the role, the question was convincing them to do it. Apparently the Fates were conspiring to make this happen, because before the casting sign up list was even done his choice for the role walked through the door of the club. Unfortunately, as soon as she saw him, she froze and walked back out through the door.

"Laura, love, can you go outside and ask Circe to wait and talk to us. Hurry, before she escapes," he whispered in her ear. She jumped up and hurried after the fleeing girl. David gave her a thirty second head start and then walked after them.

Thankfully Laura was able to catch up with her before she drove off. He made sure to approach them slowly so that he didn't spook the poor girl. He had a good idea what her issue was, but he thought it was better to let her come to him about it. But she obviously needed some reassurances.

"Hi there Circe."

She blushed and looked at the ground but muttered a muted "...llo".

"Listen, I can tell that I scare you, but I do not want to drive you away from your hang out. If it ends up that we cannot be around one another, I'm the one who needs to go. This is your place much more so than it is mine." She started shaking her head but David continued, "However, I would rather we work this out so that you can be more comfortable around me."

Well, she wasn't running, so he continued, "First thing, Laura... how likely is it that I would ever hurt Circe?"

Laura grinned, "Zero percent chance. Circe, you really don't have to worry about him, he may look a little scary to some people, but he is about the most gentle person you'll ever meet. Big old teddy bear. Well... come to think of it, he does smack my ass and bite... but we won't go there, so forget I ever mentioned that part." She ended up with that fetching blush, obviously thinking about what was going down later.