What You Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah, true indeed. In other words, I may be a bit of a wild man in the sack, but I would never hurt anyone in anger. Least of all such a pretty girl." At this statement she looked up in shock, realizing that he emphatically referred to her as a girl, not anything else.

"But... you know I'm a..."

"I know that you're Circe, and that you are quite pretty, and that you gave me a very sweet kiss. And anything further you want to tell me about yourself, I would love to hear it. I can tell that someone has previously hurt you, but Laura can definitely verify that I'm much more likely to do that person damage than to ever harm a hair on your head. And as for what Barbie said at the time, she said I am straight, and that was the extent of her knowledge at the time. But the truth is that I'm kind of squiggly. I'm not really totally straight. I tend to be attracted to femininity, not necessarily gender. So I find you to be very sexy. You have no worries about me being offended by you."

By this time Circe was genuinely crying, "I'm so sorry for running... it's just..." she hiccuped and decided to tell them both. "It's just that the only other time I've kissed a guy, he was straight and didn't know what I was. But as soon as he felt my... you know what... he beat me almost to death and I ended up in the hospital. And my parents are strict Mormons, so they had already kicked me out of their house. So I've just always thought that no one would ever accept me for who I am. Frankly I've just been ready to end it all." Now her crying started in earnest, great heaving sobs that she had obviously been holding in for a long time.

Both Laura and David hugged her at the same time, hoping to surround her by comfort. Laura reassured her, "Well you don't have to worry about that with us. We like you. If you are lonely, why don't you come sit at our table and get to know us better?"

Circe smiled through her tears as they each took one of her hands and led her back into the club to sit at their table. She sat in Laura's former seat and Laura settled down on David's lap, something that they both used to love to do. Barbie said hi to Circe and winked at Laura then they finished up writing down the roles on the sign up sheet. Now that they had all the parties involved David filled Circe in on the details, letting her know that they were doing a play. From the look on her face, it seemed that she liked the idea, and she gave a cute little giggle at the idea of doing Twelfth Night, so she definitely knew it.

David decided to show his hand, "So, Circe, I can tell that you enjoy this play. What do you think about playing Viola and Sebastian? I planned on combining the two roles and for the ending when they are there together in the play, I want you to be dressed as Viola to promote that as your actual true gender."

"Wow, I... don't know. I mean, sure I was in drama club and I love Shakespeare, but you can definitely find someone better than me."

"Circe, I'm the director, and I wanted you for this role. What does everyone else think?" They all gave their hearty approval. "By the way, Laura is Olivia, so she is the girl you're going to be smooching with." Everyone busted up laughing at the blushes that reached both of their faces.

"One last thing, I want Barbie to be Maria, other than that, the roles are open for sign ups and then we'll see who we have before we make the decisions. Obviously the main male role of Orsino is the primary role remaining to be cast. But given that we have so many talented gay men around here, I'm sure that we will have a lot of great applicants."

"Pfft... it should be you, especially if I have to play Olivia," Laura grumbled in a playful way.

"Yeah right, I have zero acting experience and there would be mutiny if the director cast himself as the lead, so you'll have to suck it up gorgeous. Well, that's about everything. I'll come back in on Monday to check the list and we'll get started on casting. Make sure they leave a number to contact them or tell them to be here on Monday. Also put up a flier announcing the costumes so that people have time to prepare them if they want, but make sure it also states that it is optional. Don't want to run people off on Valentines, we just want to give them a good time."

They all walked away, breaking up to do their own things. The club workers had to get everything set up for the evening crowd, which was just about ready to start trickling in. Barbie was getting up to go get a drink when David added to her that he wanted her to help him pick out Sir Toby for the play. She looked a little confused until he pointed out to her that Maria shares a mutual attraction with Sir Toby. After that she was pretty delighted.

Circe still seemed a bit bashful to be surrounded by so many people that she didn't know, but now that they were all splitting up Laura asked her, "Are you going to be all right performing in front of the club?"

She took a deep breath before replying, "Honestly I'm a bit scared, but I shouldn't be. I used to perform back when everyone thought I was a boy, so now that I have transitioned, I really should feel even more comfortable in front of everyone. It's just been a hard few years and it's scarred me a bit."

With some reflection she added, "At one time I wanted to move to Hollywood and be an actress, watching them in movies is what helped me to understand what I was in the first place. And they have seemed to open the doors for girls like me a little more. Now, I'm not so sure that's what I want to do. But I do think that this will help me to get more comfortable in my own skin and to also decide if I want to continue acting."

"Well then, I'm truly glad to hear that." Laura smiled and gave her a one armed hug.

"So, have you seen the movie Boy Meet's Girl?" David asked Circe. Then he laughed at her immediate and rather extreme response. Her eyes seemed to pop out of her head and her jaw practically hit the ground.

"Have I seen Boy Meet's Girl? That is only my favorite movie ever! Wait, how do you know that movie, it's such a small indie movie and it's about... well, you obviously know what it's about."

"Well, I watch a lot of that production company's work, they put out a lot of LGBT movies and a lot of romantic movies. So I'm a fan. But that's my favorite one of theirs so far. I'm not sure I'd call it one of my favorite movies of all time, I'm a bit of a classic movie buff. But I can see why it would be even more important to you. I loved it a whole lot and I've already watched it five times."

"Wow, you are just shocking me all over the place."

Laura gave Circe one of her special little smiles and stated, "Yeah, he's been known to do that."

"Hah, well hopefully in good ways. But nevertheless, once you get comfortable enough around me you are welcome to come over to my apartment some time to watch it, or I'd be happy to come over there and watch it. I've never actually watched a movie like that with any one else."

She blushed and looked at her hands but said, "Sure, I'd like that. So... ummm... do you like it so much because you are... like Ricky?"

"Oh, no, I don't have gender dysphoria. I thought Ricky was hot, I wanted to sleep with her, I didn't want to be her." Circe seemed a bit shocked at his openness, but pleased about it.

"Yeah, it's hard to get used to how honest he is about everything, even embarrassing things. But you get used to it over time." Laura patted Circe's hand and took her into her confidence. "Well, we better get going so we have some time before I have to get home. The boys have a bunch of stuff going tomorrow so I can't be out too late."

"Oh, so do you two have kids?" came her honest question.

They both laughed a little at her innocent question. "No, Laura has three sons, all of whom she is very proud of. But I am not the father of any of them, and while I do know her sons a little, I do not live with them."

Circe looked a bit confused, so David added, "We see each other for nocturnal activities, it's true, but we are just good friends. We hang out, and every now and then I make sure she can't sit down without a wince, like she's going to be tonight."

Laura started blushing furiously, "Well, on that note, let's get out of here before I wet my pants."

Circe giggled at them and her eyes were shining with delight. "Bye you two, I can't wait to see you both again. Oh, let me give you my number and I'll also be here on Monday. My schedule is very easy to work around." So she gave them her number and they walked back out to the car, driving off to the steamy half of their date.

Chapter 8

"Give me a minute to pee, love." Laura gave him a very sexy smile as he shut the front door behind them. She walked a couple steps but then felt David grab her belt loop and pull her back towards him. He pushed his still cock up against her ass, so she could feel how aroused he was.

He kissed her neck from behind and then whispered in her ear, "Don't bother wearing any clothing when you come out." David than slid his right hand over her right butt cheek and finally pushed her forward before he could change his mind about ravishing her right then. Laura took the rest of the steps to the bathroom rather unsteadily. He followed along a few steps behind. She gave him a sexy twisted smile as she entered the bathroom.

David went over to the end table and pulled out one of the many toys inside of it. He set it on the bed on the pillows so that she could plainly see it when she came out and then shut the drawer. Then he took off his shirt, shoes, and socks. He left his pants on for now. After a couple minutes of rustling around in the bathroom she peeked out the door at him. Laura looked both nervous and excited, a bit timid but ready. He just turned fully facing her, crooked his finger at her in a come hither motion, and pointed to the floor in front of him. She bit her lower lip, and emerged fully nude. She walked over to him and knelt down at his feet. She was already starting to breathe a little hard and the smell of her arousal was delicious.

He slid his hand along her jaw line, thumb over her lips, and then back around to her hair. He guided Laura's head around until he pointed her gaze to the bed. David saw the flare in her eyes when she saw the black leather wrist cuffs laying there waiting for her. She even gifted him with a little moan of longing. His good little submissive girl was ready to play after all.

"Bring them to me." She immediately crawled over on her knees and grabbed the cuffs, then she returned to the exact place that she was kneeling before. He took them from her outstretched hands with his left hand, and with his right he guided her until she was kneeling higher up, using the hand on the back of her head he pressed her mouth into his crotch. Covered by two layers of cloth, she still nevertheless nipped at the turgid shaft.

With both hands he pulled her arms up over Laura's head while her mouth stayed occupied. Once they were straight up and her wrists together, he began shackling them to each other, adjusting the wrist straps so that they were firmly against her wrists but not cutting off circulation. David loved implements like these, the feel of leather but able to be used for long periods.

"Lay down on the bed, face down." She rushed to heed his command. When she was settled, he pulled open the drawer again and took out another item, before shutting it again to keep it's secrets for a little while longer. Understanding the game, Laura had her eyes in front of her, waiting to be shown what was next. David showed her the blindfold that he had retrieved before he put it on her head and slid it down over her eyes. Finally he pulled out one of the pillows and slid it under her hips so that her ass was raised off of the bed. After he did this she started shivering a little in anticipation. It may have been a long time, but no doubt she had a good idea what was about to happen.

David started by sliding his hand slowly and gently over her shoulder and down her back. He circled her lower back before roaming his skin down over her pert cheeks. His skin was barely touching her and yet she still shivered and got goose bumps. He gave her a sudden, but rather gentle, slap on the ass. Laura groaned into the blanket. Then he traveled his hand down over the back of her thigh and back up her other thigh. When he reached her other cheek he gave her another slap, this time a little stronger. He rubbed her red cheeks a little between every two to four strikes as he started smacking her ass repeatedly. His left hand now rested on her lower back giving him a little more leverage. Never enough to really make her think that he was angry at her. Just enough to make sure that the only thing in her head was the anticipation of the next blow and then the burst of pain driving all thoughts back away.

Soon enough with her fair skin, Laura was bright red over both of her cheeks. She was moaning and shuddering with pleasure. David paused for a small breather and pulled another toy out of the toy box. This time he climbed on the bed himself and he saw her tense up in anticipation of what could be next. He smiled at her response and bent over to kiss each of her ass cheeks. He rained down kisses on both of them, gently covering every inch of red inflamed skin. She was sighing in pleasure and the tension faded away.

His tongue gradually started to get involved and then it was finally roaming over her tailbone. Down he slid his tongue between the mounds of her ass until it dived clear to her cute little rectum. He licked it a few times and then licked back down to her perineum and back up to the pretty rosebud. Concentrating on licking her ass he could hear Laura's gasps grow a little more insistent. Especially when he gently pressed his tongue into her, loosening her up a little and covering her with his saliva. Then David brought up the very small plug shaped jewel that he had retrieved a few minutes before. With one last deep lick, enjoying the intimacy of licking her ass, he pulled his face back and slowly slid the small plug into her so she had a pretty jewel peeking out between her red cheeks.

Now that she was all dressed up to party, David decided it was time to take his little slave for a ride. He pushed her up until Laura was on her knees and he removed the pillow beneath her. Then he moved around her to reattach her cuffs so that she was secured to the bed frame. The pillow that was below her abdomen, he placed instead over her wrists and above her head, so she didn't hit into the bed frame too hard. Next he dropped the rest of his clothing off and moved around until he was on the bed and kneeling behind her. He smacked her ass again, only on the underside near her thigh which caused her to raise up a little and moan very loudly. He could see that her pussy was positively dripping wet and he planned to make good use of it.

He held onto her hip with his left hand, and using his right hand he teased the head of his cock against her wet pussy lips. She tried to push back onto him but he kept her away and just teased her with the head. He rubbed it on her clitoris a few times and when she was gasping hard enough he backed off until it was sliding up between her ass cheeks and sliding over the jewel still sticking out of her rectum. He slid the shaft back down and this time he teased the head around the entrance, barely entering her, by this time she was almost pleading so he backed off and paused a short second before driving himself home.

Laura practically screamed as she was invaded so roughly but he gave her no mercy. His right hand now free from his dick he used it to smack her ass as he pounded into her. Her pussy was rapidly grasping at his cock, it seemed like she was just in one continuous orgasm as she fought both to get away from the assault and to push herself back into it, to get him even deeper inside. But she wasn't going anywhere with the combination of his body blocking her way and her cuffs tying her to the bed. David switched his hands off and on, giving both of her bright red ass cheeks equal attention, the jewel in her ass seemed to wink at him with every swat. Finally her twitching inner walls were just too much for him and he prepared to deposit his seed deep inside of this lovely creature.

No more slapping of her ass, he simply gripped her waist in each of his hands and slammed her body back into his cock, going as deep as he could. Her ass was rippling from the shock of meeting his thrusting hips. With one last thrust he pushed them as close together as they could be and he emptied his cum into her. A wail from her mouth trailed off into silence as she collapsed back onto her stomach.

David took off her blindfold and put it back in the drawer. Then he slid his hands over her back while she came around. Laura finally turned her head to look at him with a dazed expression and a huge smile. "I don't know who you are, I don't even know who I am, I just know that I feel great."

He chuckled, "Don't worry, we aren't done with you yet. Let's get some food and water into us first, though." She just gave him her special smile and shook her head yes. He took off her cuffs and she stretched out her arms and shoulders. He put the cuffs back away again, but he left the plug shining from her ass. She didn't comment on it, understanding that if he wanted it removed he would do so.

"I'm pretty sure my ass can't take much more abuse and still be able to sit down tomorrow, though."

David smiled and kissed her lips, "Don't worry, that wasn't what I had in mind, we'll give it some rest. For now, I have something that I want you to wear." She looked at him with curiosity until she saw the leather collar in his hands. Then she was too turned on to say anything else. Laura just held her hair up and let him collar her. After she was secured, she slid off the bed until she was on her hands and knees. Wearing his collar, she knew that she was still his slave. Only this time he did something that he didn't do years before. He took out a long chain with a leather strap on the end and clipped the chain to a ring in her collar.

Once Laura was collared and chained and with a flash from her rear, she looked unbelievably sexy. David couldn't help it, he pulled the chain firmly until she was kneeling up on her knees as high as she could go, then he bent over and captured her lips with his. His tongue dived into her mouth, showing how much he desired her like this, and she sucked on his tongue letting him know that she was his.

They separated their kiss only after a long period punctuated by a few sounds of growling stomachs. David smiled and led his beautiful slave into the front room to the couch. "Sit back, feet under you, knees spread, hands clasped behind your head, and wait for me there," he commanded her.

He went into the kitchen and filled a glass of water. He grabbed the grapes from the counter on the way back to her. "I'll cook for you again some other time. We're just going to snack a bit and then I'm going to wear you the rest of the way out before you have to go home." Laura seemed very keen on this plan. First David held the glass of water up to her mouth and let her drink. Like a good girl, she kept her hands where they were and she was going to get spoiled as a reward.

He sat down and then he beckoned the lovely vision to him. He guided her to kneel between his knees and pulled her chest towards his. Her nipples felt wonderful sliding against the skin of his abdomen. When she was secure between his knees, David started feeding her the grapes. Only one at a time, he didn't want to miss out of the experience of feeling her lips wrap around his fingers. She quickly got into the experience and Laura's tongue was soon giving him little licks as each fruit entered her mouth. They both felt his erection rising against her navel and her nipples tightening against his chest. Soon she was having a difficult time kneeling still. Her skin was sliding along his cock and her nipples were sliding against his skin. David smiled at her sultry look and gave her one in return. He moved the grapes away as he took her hair in his right hand. He very firmly grasped it, taking all control of where her head was going. Then he moved her body back down until her lips slid over the shaft of his cock. Once he had guided her mouth to the head he slid it between her warm waiting lips. She moaned a little as she started sucking on his dick. He reveled in the pleasure and then started eating his own snack of grapes. Her mouth truly felt heavenly enveloping his manhood. After only a few grapes and finishing off the water, he was ready to play again.