What You Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly he removed her wonderful mouth from his cock and he took her chain back in hand. She followed him on her hands and knees back to the bedroom. This time he took her around the bed right near the drawer with his toys. He wanted her to see what he pulled out. Laura's eyes grew large as she saw the black nylon rope that he held in his hand. But she didn't have long to think of it, he told her to get back on the bed, this time on her back.

Obviously her ass was still quite sore, but eventually she settled in, once again positively dripping with desire but now also with a mixture of his seed. David started by wrapping her hands in the rope. The first thing he did after she was secured, however, was to tug on her nipples while he plundered her mouth with his. She moaned back into his mouth as he increased the pressure with which he pinched them. He left her gasping mouth and then focused entirely on her nipples. This time as he pulled them out from her body it was to guide them into his waiting mouth. He rotated between each nipple, increasing the pressure with which he held the sensitive flesh between his teeth. Just enough to make her cry out, not enough to cause lasting pain. Then he guided her knees up into her chest and her tied arms between them. He tied her wrists to each of her angles, she was fully trussed up as she laid there. Her pussy was open and vulnerable to his every desire in this position.

David pulled back and retrieved one last item. Laura was far too gone to even notice him doing it. She was catching her breath before he could come at her again. This time when he returned to her, he was much lower. With two fingers he spread some of the cum that had leaked out of her pussy during their snack, and used it to coat her clitoris. She hissed in pleasure as he did that. Then he slid those two fingers inside of her, churning around the cum from earlier. Finally he twisted them around and curved them until they were hitting her g-spot. He repeatedly attacked her g-spot until she started cumming again. Then he gently massaged it until she finished.

He removed his fingers from her depths and coated the vibrating bullet that he was holding with their combined juices. Then he slid it inside of her and pulled it back out. It was shining and slick now. He moved it up to her clitoris and gently rubbed it on her. Slowly he worked Laura back up from the valley of her last climax. Then he turned on the vibration of the egg and just held it gently against her. He kissed her inner thighs as she started shuddering. Her shaking and the futile attempts of her limbs pulling against her bonds steadily increased until she reached another crescendo, this one louder and probably more powerful than before. She was calling out to the gods but finally could stand no more, begging him for mercy.

He gave her mercy, all right. He slid the still vibrating device between her pussy lips and into her depths and left it there. It was no longer on her clitoris, but it was still giving her muted sensations. Then he moved quickly up to her face and shoved his straining cock into her mouth. She was tightly secured so the only thing he could do was to just fuck her mouth like he would her pussy. The teasing wait was worth it as he saw stars when he came in her mouth. Laura sucked him dry and kept her mouth on him until he finally slid it back out of her mouth. She was such a good girl. There were tears in her eyes and she looked absolutely shattered. So he kissed her gently, tasting a bit of his cum in her mouth. Then he gently untied her and turned off and removed the vibrating bullet. She was a bit stiff and sore, but eventually they got her relaxed and laying back.

They both didn't have to bring up that she needed to get home soon. The sighs said it all. But David had one more idea. He was a little concerned with how she would react to it though. "Laura, I want to do something, but if you aren't comfortable with it you can let me know and we'll stop."

She raised an intrigued eyebrow to that, "Okay."

"First, get back up into the position you were in by the couch." Laura did as he asked. Then he showed her what he meant. He got his phone from his dresser and showed her that he was going to take a picture.

"Ummm... I'm not sure about that one." She said nervously.

"If you really don't want me to, I won't. But this is just for us, for both of us to look at and for me to show you when we are out as a nonverbal response to what is waiting for you here. But, if at any time you want me to erase it, I will. And obviously it goes without saying that I have no interest in showing these to anyone else but you. If we stop seeing each other, you have every right to ask me to delete them as well. You know how I am and you should know that you can trust me."

"Okay, maybe it will be fun." Laura was still nervous, but the idea of being teased with the pictures seemed to get her creative juices flowing. So David took one picture of her in that position, and one with her on her hands and knees with the collar and chain and jewel still adorned on her body and her ass cheeks glowing bright red. Pictures stored on the phone, he finally slid the plug out of her fine ass, he couldn't help giving the sensitive flesh a parting lick though. He then removed the chain and collar and stored them away while Laura started getting dressed. David joined her in dressing and finally they made it out of the apartment, heading back to her place.

Chapter 9

It would be a pleasant fantasy to say that casting went well. But sadly that was not the case. It wasn't a disaster, but there were plenty of hurt feelings. Laura could not make it so early in the day, she had things to do with her boys. So David was glad to have Circe there with him. She didn't really say much, but she sat right next to him and just gave him her support when he needed it. It also helped that she knew the play so well too. He could explain a character and their motivations and Circe could back him up and provide her own perspective. It turned out they worked well together.

It turned out that most of the female roles were played by gay males and most of the male roles were played by lesbians. This was actually what he wanted the most. But convincing some people that were passed over for a role that wasn't their normal gender turned out to be a bit headache. Even in a gay club, some old traditions were still hard to break. Or it could just be that they really wanted to be a part of the production and any reason would do. David was more inclined to believe the latter reason, so he tried to treat the disappointment as gently as he could. That was one part of it that he missed Laura being there the most, she was always able to project gentleness more than he ever could.

Barbie was rather hilarious, though. Both Circe and David delighted in her rather extreme histrionics over finding a Sir Toby. She didn't want a lesbian to play that role, and David was more than willing to accommodate that. He was serious when he told her that her choice would be important for that role. Once assured of that she even got a little shy when looking for her beau. Eventually she settled on a guy named Todd. He had actually applied for the Orsino role, but from the look he gave Barbie, it looked like this role may end up suiting him even more. Barbie may even end up with a Valentine's Day date over it.

The role of Orsino, the primary male role of the play, went to an actor with a lot of stage experience named Fabian. David was a bit concerned about that casting, though. He was certainly the most talented actor of anyone that applied. But there was a bit of coldness between him and Circe. Neither of them seemed to be that into the other person. It was fairly obvious that as a bottom gay male Fabian wasn't going to be sexually interested in her. But it seemed like their personalities weren't well matched either. He was rather... flamboyant, where as she had a more quiet intelligent air about her. The concern over the casting grew another step when he reacted very unfavorably towards Laura being given the Olivia role. He was obviously hoping for another male to be in that role and having his two love interests for the play be a biological woman that was mostly (but not fully) straight and a transgendered woman seemed to not be to his liking. He was an experienced actor, though, so David decided to see where it would go.

Casting didn't end up wrapping up until almost midnight. Laura sent him a text an hour earlier asking if he and Circe wanted to come over for a couple glasses of wine and talk about the casting with her, they both agreed to that and informed her when they were walking out the door. Thankfully she was still up and already starting to work on her lines. They decided to leave Circe's car there at the club and David would drive her back to it. She lived in the other direction from Laura anyway.

Circe seemed to be a little surprised at how David treated her. It was obvious that he considered her every bit the lady that he did Laura. So he liked opening doors for her and taking her hand in and out of his car. And likewise he was a little surprised at how feminine and small her hands were and how good she smelled when they were in the car together. She definitely had her own scent, but it was extremely feminine and definitely made his libido perk it's head up.

By the time they arrived at their destination Circe seemed to be blushing a bit. David didn't know her well enough to be able to say why that was, perhaps the heat in the car was a bit much. But when they held hands after getting out of the car there was a reluctance on both of their part's to let go. Finally they did at the door when David knocked.

Laura greeted the both of them with her cute little grin and let them inside. Warning them to be quiet while the boys were in bed, they had school the next day, they all sat down at the kitchen table with wine glasses placed before them. She already had the play out in front of her and she had a pen to write down the casting. Of course the quiet rule was almost immediately broken when they both told her about Barbie choosing her boy toy role and she laughed very loudly until she had to cover her mouth. Laura couldn't wait to see her best friend at rehearsals to hear the dish on Todd. David was rather surprised that Circe agreed with him about the apprehension over the casting choice for Orsino. Once again Laura said that David should just play the role, from the look on her face Circe seemed to want to say something about it, but wasn't ready to say anything, so she kept her peace.

The next thing they did after she had all the roles written down was to try to work out a practice schedule. Unfortunately with school still in Laura would not have very much time to practice with everyone. But she also seemed to be rather delighted to be able to practice for the role with her boys. So David and Circe decided that was probably going to be more than good enough. They weren't trying for anything professional anyway, so it could be fun for the first time everyone played together was on the day of the performance. Circe wanted to work around their schedule as much as possible so David gave her his schedule and Laura said that she would text her when she was available.

That made them both very curious about what Circe did for a living. She blushed very deeply at being asked, but it seemed that she was very uncomfortable instead of blushing in pleasure. Finally they both convinced her that they wouldn't judge and that they were both interested in getting to know her better.

"Besides, it's getting late and there is no way we will be getting any practice in tonight. So let me go get another bottle from the kitchen and you can tell us all about it." Laura said as she rose up from the table. As soon as she turned her backside to them, though, David gave her a firm smack on her butt. That caused her to pause in place and struggle not to moan out loud. Once she recovered she gave him a smoldering look.

"I see that you have recovered a bit from the last time I saw you, sexy. Sitting down not such a difficulty any more?"

She blushed from the roots of her hair all the way down to her toes. "I have recovered just fine, thank you. And you behave, we don't have time for that tonight and we have company." Circe was giggling so hard that she almost fell out of her chair.

Circe had recovered her composure a bit by the time Laura arrived with the fresh bottle. It seemed that she had relaxed a bit and was going to be able to tell her tale. This time when Laura sat down, she planted down on David's lap so they were both sitting right next to Circe. He poured all three of them a fresh glass of wine and they waited for her to open up to them.

"Start wherever you feel comfortable."

She took a drink of wine and then shook her head that she was ready. "Really there is not that much to tell. Like other people similar to me, I just liked girl things more than boy things when I was young. I tried to wear girl clothes instead of boy clothes, and even though I was forced to dress as a boy, my sister's clothes ended up getting used by me a lot. Especially after I hit puberty and realized that it actually excited me to wear them, not just because I felt more comfortable in them." Circe blushed a little and took another sip.

"I soon discovered that while I had some interest in girls, I could never imagine me marrying one. In those fantasies, I was always the one in the bridal gown. Watching movies became a very eye opening experience for me. It became very obvious that I identified with girl and I wanted to be romanced by the guy. Living in Utah and with strict Mormon parents like mine, this became a living nightmare. I learned very quickly to hide who I was. It actually helped a bit that my parents were such fanatics that didn't really want me dating anyway. Because if I could have dated, I might have gone out with girls, but it would have been pretty obvious that I wasn't really that interested. I mean, I probably could have fun with a girl, but really I could only fall in love with a boy. So I guess I'm just a girl inside who kind of likes other girls, but who wants to fall head over heals for a man."

"Sounds pretty normal to me... right Laura?" He gave her a sly look and she buried her face into his neck in embarrassment.

"Well, unfortunately for me, being born biologically as a male made that a drastic thing. So I just hid who I was until my graduation day. When we got home from graduation I finally came out to my parents. I obviously waited until that point because I was afraid of their response. But, still I wanted to be wrong about that, part of me still wanted their support. That part of me was hurt badly when they summarily kicked me out of their house. According to my sisters they just mostly pretend like I never existed. My parents don't even say my name any more. There was always little question that their church meant more to them then their children. But it still hurts me to this day."

"Thankfully I had a friend to stay with after I got kicked out. She was a lesbian and so she understood some of what I was going through. I mean, we were never very close, but she needed someone to share rent with anyway. And she had run away from home instead of ever coming out to her parents. But she already had a good job when she left a year before me. So I moved in with her and started dressing as a girl. I had always been rather small and skinny, I was even smaller than my sisters, so I was able to pass for one pretty easily even without any other changes. I had decided on the name Circe years before, she was a character that really called out to me as a young teenager. So I started going by that name."

Circe took another drink and paused for a minute to collect herself. "After doing some research I decided that I wanted a few surgeries to make me more feminine, and to go on hormones. But, once again, this is Utah. There is no way that the insurance from my job would cover that. And also my job hired me as a boy, I couldn't change mid stream. I decided, finally, to do what some other girls like me do. I got a webcam and started getting naked and doing various things for paid viewers." She hung her head after she said this.

David and Laura both put their hand over hers and soothed her. He said, "Thank you for sharing such a personal thing with us, but frankly I can speak for both of us that we don't think any less of you for that."

She was crying a bit but was able to mumble out, "Thank you so much. I mean, I don't actually prostitute myself, but I'm still kind of a hooker. Ironically a hooker that's still a virgin." She sighed, "I did try to get together with a guy once, a couple years ago, after I had started on my pills and before I had my first surgery. We were making out in a club and then he felt my... penis. He pulled me outside, I thought it was so we could go back to his place. Thankfully he didn't take me back to his place. He started beating me outside until some people stopped him. I ended up with a couple broken ribs and hairline fractures on my face. He went to jail and the courts made him pay for my medical bills, so while that was covered and I was in the hospital anyway, I did a couple of the surgeries that I had to pay extra for out of my own pocket."

"But ever since then, I haven't dared touch a man until you." She gave David a sweet and very sad smile. "Also when I got out of the hospital my old roommate had already found a lover and I wasn't around to help out with the rent any more, so I had to move out. So even though my surgeries and treatments are behind me and mostly paid for, other than my hormone pills, I have kept on doing cam shows to pay for rent. If I ever started actually dating someone I think that I would stop doing them and try to find a better job. But for now it hasn't come up, even though it embarrasses me to be an online hooker."

"That all finished a couple years ago, the physical scars from my injury and my surgeries are mostly gone, but I've still been so afraid of men and haven't had any friends until you guys. So I was starting to feel like life wasn't worth living, you know? But then I met you guys." They both shook their heads in understanding.

"I have one question," Laura said with a raised eyebrow. "So, do you still have a... you know."

"A penis?" Circe gave her a crooked smile back and she shook her head yes. "Yes, I still have one, and I want to keep it. At first I was going to go for the full operation because I thought that no guy would want me if I had one. But then I realized that if I did pretend to have always been a woman than that guy would still freak out when he found out that I didn't start out a girl. So why would I do that for him, I should only do that for me. And truth be told, I kind of like my dick. I like playing with it, and it looks pretty sexy to me. And..." At this she blushed, but decided not to continue. Probably decided she had shared more than enough at that point.

"Well, I think that's more than fine. And you should never date a guy or sleep with a guy that doesn't accept you for who you are, Circe." David said and squeezed her hand once more.

"It's getting late and I have to get up in the morning for the boys. So we better call it a night." David had taken out his cell phone and was looking at the picture of her on her hands and knees with her bright red bottom, viewing it an an angle that he was certain she would see. "Besides, I better do something about how turned on I am before I get any sleep." She added as she was watching him feasting on her picture.

He just gave a short laugh and growled in her ear, "Sounds fun, sexy, think of that while you are at it."

Circe was lost but definitely intrigued, "Think of what?"

1...34567...10