What You Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circe started to sit back down in the place she formerly occupied, but David didn't allow her to do so. Instead he guided her to sit straddling his lap. Laura accommodated the move as well. When Circe was seated David held her a little away from him so he could dip his mouth down and capture one of her beautiful breasts in his mouth. He kissed and suckled the soft flesh of her breast as he slowly moved to capture her nipple. Circe gasped and arched her back to press her chest more fully towards him. This new sensation was very much to her liking. David growled in pleasure at her response and moved over to her other breast.

Laura was sliding her hands over Circe's soft skin, marveling in how good it felt. Then she started to kiss her bare shoulder and up her neck. Finally the two girls shared a very deep and passionate kiss while David continued below on her breast. Laura felt a fierce desire to also grab a taste so she left Circe's mouth and started licking and suckling on her other breast. Circe brought her hands up and pushed up her small breasts into each awaiting mouth. It was a very erotic look. David felt Circe's cock pulsing against his own, only a few layers of cloth between them. He was hungry to see it and to do much more. But he tamped down the flames of his desire and took things slowly.

Circe took her hands off of her breasts and ran them along David's upper body, then she suddenly realized that she was frustrated that she wasn't touching skin. He was still fully dressed, much to her displeasure. She decided to rectify that immediately, fairly attacking his shirt to get it over his head. Laura chuckled at her insistence and then helped her get it over his head and off his arms. Throwing it to the side like the shirt had somehow wronged her, she then crushed her breasts into his chest, loving the feel of their skin contact. Her lips were the ones this time that ravaged into him. Her tongue dove into his mouth and past his teeth. She came as the conqueror.

After a few minutes that had them both gasping for more air she slid off to the side and searched out Laura's gaze. As Circe gained her notice, she bit her lip and looked down at David's pants significantly. Laura understood what she was getting at and gave her a smile and a nod of the head that she would help her out. The two mostly naked ladies unzipped his pants and with a small amount of help from David himself, they finally got his pants off. Circe gave a torrid look at the bulge in his boxer briefs and decided that he wasn't quite naked enough for her. So she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and slowly removed it. Laura just watched her do it while she kissed David's shoulder and neck. She liked seeing the girl discover things on her own for her first time. She was so shy and full of so much wonder that it didn't seem like she had spent any time at all as a boy growing up. No, she was basically all girl. David and Laura both were just delighted with her.

Finally he was fully naked, and Circe was now kneeling between his knees after removing his last clothing item. She seemed to be entranced by the cock before her eyes. She licked her lips in a very unintentionally sexy way and then reached out her hand. She stopped for a second and looked up at him, seeming to check if it was okay. The anticipation was practically killing him.

"It's yours Circe, do whatever you want," he said with a very gruff voice.

She gave him a bright smile and then turned back to stare at it. The fingers of her right hand slid along the shaft, pulling it slightly down and letting the tension to stand up brush it against her fingers and then palm. She explored it slowly with her hand. Laura was getting a kick out of watching her, also very curious to see how a girl with her own cock would handle another one. After exploring it fully, from the head all the way down past the balls and over the taint, she decided to stroke his shaft a little. Obviously this is something Circe had done herself, so there was no doubt that he would enjoy it. But the sliding of her tongue along her lips showed that she wanted to do more, she was just working up to it.

"Laura, ummm... I want to put it in my mouth, but I've never had a... b-b-blow job done to me before, so can you help me out if I do it wrong?" She asked sweetly.

Laura just smiled at her and said, "He'll like almost anything you do. Just remember he's as sensitive as you are and so he wouldn't like the feel of teeth very much." Then she remembered, "Oh, and just make sure you are actually enjoying it, one thing about David is that he doesn't like things that enjoyment is not shared. So if you don't like it stop. But other than that I'm sure he will enjoy whatever you do."

"Definitely." David had to add.

"Well I definitely want to do this. I've been fantasizing about giving oral for so long, and especially since I met him. Thanks Laura, just give me some pointers if you feel like it."

Circe breathed deeply, seemed to psyche herself up and then she moved her head towards his dick. It was already shining with precum from her touch. David had already shifted down a bit to give her hand more access to him, and he shifted position on the couch a little more so that she had full access and also so he could watch her as she did it. Both he and Laura watched avidly as she started to lick the underside of his cock. Her tongue was a pretty pink and it felt so delicious sliding along his shaft. Laura kissed David and then moved down to sit on the floor next to Circe. She wanted to watch up close this erotic sight.

After licking his shaft all around and then his balls, when she went back up to his head Circe looked up into David's eyes and slid his cock into her mouth. Her eyes opened up a little wider like she was shocked but then she really set fire to his desire when the sides of her mouth picked up into a smile and she let out a delighted moan. The vibration of her mouth combined with her new found enjoyment combined to make his dick throb and an audible gasp escape from his mouth. Circe discovered that she plainly loved sucking cock. She didn't know whether she still would with anyone else, but with David she could not get enough of this. She loved the feeling of it in her mouth and the taste of it. So she attacked his dick with hunger.

Laura couldn't believe how much Circe seemed to be enjoying this. It was so hot that she couldn't help bringing her hand down to her soaking wet panties and rubbing her slick lips through the material. Then she realized that there was no reason to even keep them on any more, even if they weren't soaked through. So she slipped out of her panties and threw them to the side. Now she was fully nude and she knelt there watching Circe blowing David with one hand tugging on one of her nipples and the other hand starting to dive into her wet pussy and slide across her swollen clit.

Both Circe and David noticed how sexy Laura looked while doing that. David rotated his gaze back and forth between watching Circe go down on him over to watching Laura pleasuring herself. Circe came to the decision that she wanted to watch Laura with the cock in her mouth as well. So she blindly felt around until she grabbed one of her hands and pulled Laura over next to her. Finally releasing his penis with a lewd pop from her mouth, she pushed the other woman's head down into David's lap. Plainly there was no misunderstanding her intent.

Laura replaced her in sucking on David and Circe in kind replaced her in sliding her hands over Laura's body. She was bent over so her ass was ripe for Circe's attentive hands. Each hand climbed over the cheeks of her ass and then grabbed them. She couldn't see what she was doing very well, and she was definitely new to this, but Circe's fingers eventually found their way into Laura's sopping wet pussy. Circe smiled in delight at the moaning coming from the region of David's lap.

They let Circe have her fun and set the pace, but both of them also wanted to make sure that especially for tonight, Circe was the focus. So Laura spent a short time sucking on David before she pulled her head back from his lap and brought Circe back around from the exploration of her body. Circe was going to dive back down head first into his cock, but Laura had other plans. She stood Circe up in front of David, Laura knew without having to ask this is what he wanted.

There was a confused look on her face for a couple seconds, then Circe realized what was going on and she seemed to get very nervous. "Look, you don't have to, you know, look at it or touch it. I know that you are used to real girls and everything, so I don't want you to think that I'm gross or anything." It was obvious David had a lot of work left to helping repair her self esteem, was his first thought. Laura just looked over at him with a smirk and a raised eyebrow, plainly asking him to set this girl straight, please.

"Circe, look at me." She finally picked her eyes up off the floor to look at him again. "I said that I love you, and I said that I want to be in a relationship with you. I wouldn't change anything about you. And, yes, that includes the fact that you also have a penis. You seem to be under the impression that I only like vaginae. Laura, what do you think of that with what you know about me?"

Laura gave a sultry chuckle, "That is definitely not true."

"Indeed. I've been looking forward to seeing and touching and doing more with your cock for a while now, Circe. And one of my favorite things in the world is anal, as Laura well knows. So I would still enjoy you if you had the operation or if you were born a woman. But frankly I may even like you better the way you are now. There is no way to know. But I do know for a fact that I want to see your cock and you have nothing to be afraid of." To say that Circe was stunned would be an understatement. She even forgot to continue covering herself up.

David looked down and saw the head of her penis poking out of the top her her little pink panties. The front of the fabric was very wet from all her precum. While Circe still stood there shocked at learning all of those things, David hooked his fingers on each side of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs. Her girly cock seemed to spring out in delight after being released from it's tight captivity. It was a very pretty thing, the most attractive one David had ever seen, he was certain of that. Circe mechanically lifted each foot to allow him to finish removing her clothing. As he sat back up he decided that he wanted to quickly leave her no doubt about his feelings towards that part of her body. As his head reached her hips his lips enclosed around the head of her beautiful cock and he sucked it inside of his mouth.

Circe cried out in surprise and grabbed hold of David's head for support to keep herself from falling over. She couldn't believe both that he was doing that, and also how good it felt. She had always wondered what this felt like when she watched porn, but never thought it would happen to her. Laura even let out a gasp as she worked her fingers furiously over her clitoris while she watched the others. Circe's hips thrust forward a bit in a jerking motion, unable to control her first time. Her penis was not overly large, so it didn't bother David and he just smiled against her hips that she was enjoying it that much. He found that he really enjoyed the taste of her cock and her precum. This was just another part of Circe that he loved.

"David! I don't think I can last very long, I can feel it coming already." She practically shouted his name and then calmed her voice down a bit to a very erratic tone.

He moved his hand up along Circe's body, still keeping her dick in his mouth, climbed it over her pert breasts and up along her neck, finally sliding his first two fingers into her gasping mouth. She sucked on those two fingers as she moaned, trying to hold off her orgasm. David pulled his fingers out of her mouth as she said, "I'm going to cum." And she tried to pull her hips away from him. But he wrapped that hand around her, holding her hips to him, and he slid one of his fingers into her ass.

"I'm cumming!" Circe shouted and her hips were bucking as David held her close. He felt her cock spasm inside of his mouth before he tasted her seed spilling down his throat. The head of her cock surged three, then four more times, before she collapsed against him. She seemed to have no strength in her legs. With a loud moan Laura also reached her orgasm next to them and as David released Circe's cock out of his mouth he turned to see Laura bucking against her hand.

David delighted in seeing both of his girls reach their first orgasm. He sat back and brought Circe along with him. He sat her back down to his left where she was before and then helped Laura to sit back up on his right. They went back to their original positions, leaning into him with his arms around them, only now they were all three naked as jaybirds. His hands just ran along both of their backs, enjoying their soft skin. Both Laura and Circe soaked in the orgasm afterglow and got their breathing back under control.

"Oh my god!" Circe finally exclaimed with a giggle. "I cannot believe you actually did that. That was so... so... amazing."

Laura was of a similar mind set. "I know, right? So much better than watching it on porn. That was sexy, babe." It was David's turn to blush. But he delighted in it, he knew there was nothing to be ashamed of.

"Glad both my ladies enjoyed that, I for sure did."

"Hmmm... looks like you are still enjoying it." Laura looked down at his rock hard and straining dick. Circe's eyes roamed down to see his slick head as well. She then remembered that he hadn't even cum his first time yet. Thinking it over in her mind for a couple seconds she decided to say what she wanted.

"I'm ready. No, not just ready, I really really want you inside of me now. Please, baby, make love to me." The last sentence she looked up into his eyes. David kissed Circe again, a slow romantic one full of their shared feelings. Laura got up and started for the bedroom. David trailed off their kiss and then got up to join her. But when Circe started getting up he didn't let her finish, instead reaching down and picking her up into his arms like the princess he felt she was. Circe was delighted, and Laura's look back over her shoulder said that she was quite unsurprised. She opened the door to the bedroom for them and then turned on one of the lamps.

David laid Circe down on the bed and Laura joined her there. They gave each other a fierce hug of excitement and then a gentle kiss. They both obviously loved sharing this moment. It was almost like Laura was her big sister and she was guiding her through this rite of passage. Circe turned over so that she was on her hands and knees wiggled her ass at David, plainly stating that she was excited and ready to go. He girl cock was once again back to full hardness.

He smacked her ass in a playful way, "Not this time, Circe. We'll do it that way another time soon. For the first time, I want to be looking into your beautiful eyes."

Circe first gasped in surprise at the smack on her ass but then as she turned over to lay on her back, she found that she was gasping for another reason. She had started crying. She wasn't even sure why at first. But then she realized it was because he wanted to make love to her just like she was a biological woman, and that he wanted to see all of her, including her penis, while he did so. She also realized another important thing.

"Dang it, if you ever leave me, it will kill me. So you better not break my heart." Circe was half laughing, half crying, her emotions were all over the place.

Laura was running her hands through Circe's hair when she first saw her crying, but when she heard the reason for it she laid down next to her and gave her a tight hug. Then she moved away to allow David to climb on the bed and kiss Circe until her toes were curling. He kissed his way back down to her nipples and by that time she was breathing hard again. Her girl cock was also straining against his abdomen. He turned to look over at Laura and nodded his head to his drawer next to the bed. She understood what he meant and what he wanted after their previous month together.

She took the bottle of lube out of the drawer and instead of handing it to him, she let him continue to run his hands along Circe's body. Laura started sliding lubrication all over David's shaft while he let his hands finally make their way down until he was gently stroking Circe's cock. Not enough to build towards her orgasm, just enough to keep her teased and hyper-aware of her body. Laura finished preparing them and pulled David's head down to a scorching kiss. Then she put the bottle on the top of the end table and moved to hold Circe's hand.

Circe was gasping by now, she was so excited. She had previously enjoyed dildos and vibrators, but this was something so much better to her. This time her lover was going to be inside of her. And not just any lover, a man that she had grown to truly love. For the first time ever, she actually felt like a lucky girl.

David pressed the slick head of his cock against her rectum. He heard her gasp at the contact, felt her clench up a little bit, and saw her hips jerk involuntarily. "Circe, calm down love. Relax and you will enjoy it a lot more," he implored her. Laura squeezed her hand in support and was running her hand over Circe's body. That, along with the loving look she saw from her man, helped calm her back down and as she relaxed and her hips slipped back down into the mattress her body opened up and his head pushed past the barrier of her sphincter. A low moan came out of her mouth as she felt herself spread by him.

He gave her a moment to get used to the sensation before he started sliding into her inch by inch. For every two inches he slid back out one. Her heels were hooked around him as she insistently pulled him the final few inches to be buried fully inside of her. They both marveled at how it felt to be inside of her tight ass. David bent down and kissed her, their tongues dancing. She shuddered and looked into his eyes when they pulled out of the kiss. The look she gave him was full of love and passion, and also a plea to give her more. She did not even need to say it out loud.

Pulling out to the brink of her rosebud, he slid back in fully in one stroke. She gasped and clutched at him. He repeated that long deep stroke a few times, getting a little faster. Her anus had loosened it's hold on him enough that he wasn't in any real danger of hurting her any more, so now he started to really get into a rhythm.

"Oh Christ, this feels so amazing," Circe called out at him.

"I agree, you feel wonderful."

Laura was once again tugging on her nipple and sliding her other hand along her slick lips. She was looking down at where they were joined with interest, but she could not see very well. David smiled and pulled back a bit, inviting Laura to see their lovemaking. She immediately stopped pleasuring herself and moved down until she was looking right at David's shaft disappearing into Circe's ass. That seemed to get both girls really worked up. Laura started rapidly rubbing her clitoris and Circe was pushing down harder into David's thrusts.

Circe's cock was noticed by the fervently masturbating woman. And so with her other hand that wasn't busy in her own pussy, she guided Circe's cock into her warm mouth. The sight of Laura sucking on Circe while his cock was being milked by her ass was too much for David.

"Circe, I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh, please, please, cum inside of me, I want to feel it." She was lost in ecstasy, climbing quickly to her own orgasm. The assault on both her cock and her ass was too much by far. And it so happened that she reached hers first. She screamed out and started pumping her cum into Laura's mouth. David felt the clenching pulse of her ass as her orgasm hit and it sent him over the edge.