What You Wish For

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
3.6k words
4.48
45.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind trailed off into the distance as the car made its way through the city streets. Rubbing my chin thoughtfully, I thought about the various possibilities that existed in a city such as this on a Saturday night. And to realize those possibilities, you just had to find the guts to speak your mind.

At least, that’s what everyone kept telling me.

That’s, also, what I kept trying to tell myself. Tonight I was going to take a chance and my heart was pounding in my chest at the very thought of it. It was always hard explaining the hesitant nature of my behavior towards women, especially when my friends were always trying to pawn me off onto random girls.

I guess they thought they were helping me, but in the end it only made me feel unwanted. Unappreciated.

Surprisingly, something I should have been used to. But, in reality, getting used to such feelings was not something I was hopeful of.

“Hey now, none of that crap!!” came Francie’s voice from the seat next to me.

“Huh?” I woke from my thoughts. “What are you talking about?”

“You’re getting in one of those moods again.” She glared at me as she navigated the car through downtown Lexington.

Holding my hands out in a show of innocence I shot her with a sly grin. “What mood? I was just thinking.”

“Yeah.” She said, raising her eyebrows. “Just thinking, my ass. Now perk up! We’re here.”

Glancing out the windshield, I realized that we were parked directly in front of Atomic Café, and I immediately made me way out of Francie’s care. “Ok, gimme your money and keys.” She ordered, holding out her palm.

“My money?!” I questioned. I had already placed my keys and wallet in Francie’s glove compartment, but I wasn’t sure where she was going, demanding my money.

“That’s right, you’re money. Tonight you’re cutting loose. Period. So I’m ordering your drinks.”

Complete shock overwhelming me, I stood motionless as Francie stripped the cash from my left pocket. Then I proceeded to follow her back into the farther reaches of the Café until we found our friends, already seated at a rather large table in the corner.

“Welcome to the party!” Sarah greeted us, gesturing towards two of the seats around the table. “So, how’s he holding up?” She quizzed Francie.

“Not too bad, although he seemed to be getting into one of his moods in the car.”

“One of his moods, ‘ey?” Sarah smiled flirtatiously as she placed her hand on my arm. “Well, we’ll be having none of that tonight!” And having said that she called the waitress over so that Francie could order me a drink. Smiling openly, I joked and teased with my two best friends as they cast their eyes around the bar, searching for yet another girl to try and pass me off to, like a hot potato.

Suddenly one of Sarah’s friends sat down in the seat next to her, cutting a knife through the current conversation.

“Oh, Amy, what’s up? These are my friends, Francie and James. Guys, this is Amy”

Reaching across the table, I shook Amy’s hand, catching a suggestive glimpse from Sarah behind her friends back. Sighing inwardly, I humored her and Francie by chatting pleasantly with her friend, exciting a few laughs and chuckles from her before she excused herself to continue wandering the Café.

Turning as she left, Amy cast me a pleasant smile and a wave as she spoke. “Hope to see you again some time, James.” And then she was gone. Immediately, Francie and Sarah began chatting like wild geese.

Bombarded, I was lost among a tirade of “Oh my god, did you see the way that she looked at you?” and “Why didn’t you make a move, James?” Blushing outwardly I was glad that my friends had been fooled by my act. Don’t get me wrong; she was a nice girl. That’s just not my style. And so it was that the evening went, my periodic lapses in forced conversations with friends of my friends broken up by shots of Tequila or Wild Turkey. Minutes became hours and hours became an entire night of slightly slurred speech, until I was almost ready to admit self-defeat and go home, before I caught a glimpse of a face that tickled the edges of my memory.

My brow creasing as I struggled to determine who she was, I received a few challenging stares from a few men and even a wink from one of Sarah’s friends that I’d met. I quickly turned my gaze downward to my glass, in an attempt to avoid a misunderstanding, when I looked up and saw her staring at me in the same pointed manor that I was staring at her. The look of confused recollection that crossed her face was a welcome comfort to my own bewildered state of mind.

Taking the initiative, I slid the chair beside me from beneath the table and gestured towards it, hoping that she would at least give me the chance to figure out how I knew her. Just then I was “assaulted” from behind as one of the men in the club came stumbling past me. Instinctively turning around, I pushed him off of me, giving him hell for not knowing his own limits as he apologized and stumbled back to his seat at the bar.

When I turned back around, I found that I was not alone. My “friend” had crossed the bar during my interaction with the drunkard and had slid into the seat beside me. Instinctively my eyes wandered downward, taking in the low-cut dress that she was wearing, barely covering the top of her thighs as she crossed her legs. In a demonstration of perfect timing the waitress showed up to take an order for two drinks, before we both stumbled through initial conversation. Out of the corner of my eye I caught periodic glimpses of Sarah and Francie from the corner of the bar that they had retreated to upon my “friend’s” arrival.

“James! Oh my god, no wonder I recognized you!” She said with sudden recognition.

Again, creasing my forehead, I struggled for the name that kept bouncing across the tip of my tongue. She must have noticed my loss because she smiled and over-dramatically introduced herself, holding her hand out like a lady of the courts in old England. “My name is Anna Cross.”

Suddenly it all became clear.

“Holy shit!! Anna Cross! God how long has it been.” The uneasiness shattered between us in a blink of an eye and we immediately leaned towards each other for a big, “old school” hug.

“Well, I transferred out of Kentucky at the end of fifth grade, so that would make it . . . “

“12 years” I gasped in amazement at how long it had been since I’d seen my oldest and best friend. Sliding our chairs closer, we spoke to each other about what we’d been doing for the past decade. Smiling, when I told her of my interest in engineering, Anna patted me lightly on the cheek.

“I always knew you’d make it someday, James.”

More amazing though was the fact that Anna had fought her way up from a low-income family to get a full scholarship to UK’s Medical School, with her bachelor’s degree in Biology.

And with the reunion of my old friend came, too, the resurfacing of childhood fondness, now matured into something far more powerful. And from the way she was behaving, I could only hope that Anna shared the same feelings that I was experiencing for her. As the night progressed, our bodies drifted closer and closer, bridging the gap between our bodies with wandering hands and fingers; a random twist of her hair here, a playful tug at my goatee there.

And it was evidently driving my friends up the wall.

“James?” Anna whispered inches from my ear.

“Yes?” I questioned.

“Is there some reason that those girls are staring at us?”

Sighing, I didn’t even have to know whom she was talking about.

“Those two have some stick up their asses about me getting hooked up with someone. They’re probably waiting for me to make a move or something.”

“Oh” she answered “Well, we better not disappoint them then, huh.”

Leaning back, I found myself staring into her eyes, the color of sunlit sapphires. A flirtatious grin crept across her face as she bit her lower lip, displaying her nervousness and anxiousness openly for me. I slowly began to lean in towards her, intent on kissing her for the first time that night, when I caught a reflection of Francie and Sarah in one of the bar windows. And what I saw hurt me deeply.

Francie and Sarah were putting money down on the table in front of them, in a way that suggested they were placing a bet. On me. They were ridiculing me.

As the hurt and pain surged to the forefront of my emotions, I caught a slight whiff of Anna’s perfume, a soft, sweet aroma, similar to peaches, that brought me back to reality. And so it was that things changed.

Leaning forward again, I cupped her face in my hands as I whispered clearly into her ear. “Go into the restroom and remove your panties. Then come back here and give them to me.” Letting go of her face, I leaned back into my chair and sipped again at my drink.

At first she sat there with a curious look on her face, as if surprised at my suggestion. Looking around the room she tapped her fingernail against her tooth, before returning her gaze to me. Smiling, her eyes focused upon me the entire time, she made a rather dramatic show of standing, before she turned and strode off toward the restrooms.

Immediately, Francie and Sarah were at the table.

“Why’d you let her go, James? It was obvious that things were getting pretty hot between you two.: Francie admonished me.

“You know what it is Francie? I don’t think James has it in him. I don’t think he can be aggressive.”

Hiding a smirk behind my liquor glass I imagined their reaction when Anna returned. “Be careful what you wish for, girls.” I thought to myself. “Because you just might get it.”

A few minutes passed as the conversation proceeded into much lighter matters as the two girls congratulating themselves on having figured me out. Then I noticed Anna coming back, a wicked sway to her walk and a delicious smile on her lips. “What are you smiling about?” Sarah pressed me. Then suddenly Anna was there, stepping past Francie and Sarah as she straddled one of my legs and held her hand out to drop a pair of red lace panties on the table in front of me. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Anna slowly began to lean in for our first kiss of the night.

However, I had other ideas in mind. Reaching up, I cupped the side of her head in my palm, holding her head still; a frown slowly curling those beautiful lips of hers. Reaching down with my other hand, I slid my palm up and under her skirt, and quickly slid two fingers inside her. Anna’s eyes grew twice their size as she involuntarily shuddered beneath the probing of my fingers. Then, removing my hand, I lifted the two wet fingers to her lips and offered them toher. Smiling, her tongue darted out across my fingers before she sucked both of them into her mouth with a low moan.

Finally, pulling her head closer, I pressed my tongue inside her mouth, tasting her own juices that covered her lips. Letting out a breathful sigh, our lips danced together, between our mouths, with primitive passion. Slowly she pulled free of our embrace, only to begin sucking furiously at my lower lip, her arms holding my head firmly in place.

Opening my eyes I found Anna gasping with heated breaths as her tongue mischievously snaked across her lips. Glancing behind her for a brief moment I saw my two friends sitting there, motionless, their mouths agape with complete and utter shock. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips close to Anna’s ear, whispering deeply, “What say we blow this popsickle stand?”

Leaning back, she smiled, a zestful fire blazing in her eyes, before she leaned in for another kiss. Standing, we both pushed our chairs back as we forced ourselves to casually walk toward the front of the bar. I looked behind us as we were rounding on of the walls and saw Francie and Sarah hurrying each other to get their shit together, as they paid the tabs and raced after us. I nodded to a few of my friends on the way out the door, as Anna’s fingers snaked their way in between my own, until we stepped out into the cold, bitter air of December.

As soon as our feet hit the sidewalk we darted off into a sprint down the sidewalk, laughing and breathing heavily as we raced along, hand-in-hand. Briefly we shot energetic smiles at each other as we ignored the shouts of my two friends as they chased us down the sidewalk.

“This way,” Anna pulled me suddenly off the sidewalk and into an alleyway, her heals clicking loudly against the cold pavement and concrete. We continued down the long narrow alley for a few yards, before Anna suddenly pulled me into another alley and back again into a third. Then finally we came bursting out onto different street and into an open park, sliding down beside the some bushes, holding our hands up to our mouths to mask the sharp breaths that we were exhaling as our lungs struggled to catch up. Hours seemed to pass as we lay stiff as boards, waiting to be discovered.

“Dammit, what the hell was up with him in there?” asked Sarah just beyond the park’s perimeter.

“I don’t know! I can’t believe him. Acting like that with a girl he hardly even knows!” Francie joined in the critiquing.

“Fuck this dude. I say we leave his ass and go back to the bar. Let him find his own ride home.”

“Yeah!” Francie chimed in and their voices quickly trailed off with the click of their shoes upon the sidewalk.

Suddenly Anna and I released the breaths that we had been holding and started chuckling lightly, our minds numbed by alcohol and thoughts of sex. We both rolled up and looked at the stars from our position behind the bushes, the hard, cold grass scratching my arms and neck. Still caught up in the waning laughter and giddiness, Anna sat up on one of her elbows and leaned to the side, her face hovering inches from my own.

“Yeah, James, I can’t believe you. Acting like that with a girl that you hardly even know.” Anna whispered through a sarcastic smile.

“Guess I’m just a sucker for a cute butt.” I teased her. In response she opened her mouth in a mocked display of shock. And then our eyes met again, and all time seemed to stop. Those bright blue pupils stared back down at me and it was almost as if I could read everything about her through them. On the surface was her passion and hunger, her desires. Hidden slightly below these were her hopes and worries for something more long term, beyond the scope of a one-night “booty call”, as Francie so lovingly called them. And further still was something more personal and demanding of attention. I could sense the slightest bit of hesitation, as if she were still holding back to some degree. And in the depths of her I could see her pain. The pain of having, only to lose.

And in that instant, my heart and her’s leapt out and intertwined with one another, binding us in a spell that we couldn’t have broken, had we wanted to. Sitting up on my own elbows, I approached her mouth yet again and I kissed her firmly on the lips.

Suddenly time resumed, as our bodies jerked into sudden and chaotic motion. Without removing her lips from mine, Anna quickly climbed on top of me, using her weight to force me back against the hard-packed earth. My hands wandered behind her and while one slid up the back of her shirt the other took a handful of hair and pulled her lips further still into my own. The chill night air contrasted so harshly with the warmth of her tongue that my mind became drunk on her lips.

Then Anna used her hands to pull mine away from her and pushed them down against the ground, allowing her to lean back, her butt resting firmly against the bulge that was quickly forming in the crotch of my jeans. Lifting one leg up, Anna placed her hand on that knee, and with a penetrating stare, the other hand slowly lifted the hem of her dress. Her legs met just above the bulk of my zipper, and her pussy lips were spread lightly against the stiffness of it. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, tiny black hairs intermittently splayed just above her clit, while the sides had been completely shaved away.

Returning my gaze to her, I grinned openly as she began to slowly slide her hips along my body, her slit rubbing against the firmness of my crotch. Anna’s eyes closed periodically, her breathe now coming in short bursts as she ground herself against my jeans, teasing my stiffness through the thick material. Opening her eyes, she caught me smiling at her, as my hands reached up to cup her breasts through the silky material of her black dress. She quickly slid the shoulder straps off, exposing her nipples to the night air, where they immediately hardened into tight, rigid buds.

Sitting up I swallowed one into my mouth as one of my hands found the other, my thumb rubbing lightly back and forth across the tip of her sensitive skin. Anna responded with a sharp hissing sound, as the warmth of my tongue and mouth contrasted with the cool air that was forming gooseflesh across her entire body. One of my fingers, from my free hand found its way down Anna’s tight tummy until it rested against the entrance to her depths, and I could feel the heat radiating from inside her against my fingertip.

At first I slowly rubbed the tip of my finger against her clit, the dry friction causing her to yelp in surprise. With a smile, her own finger joined mine as they slid in between her lips at the same time. Again Anna’s eyes closed shut as she bit her lower lip, our fingers sliding against each other inside the warmth of her inner sanctum. And when Anna opened her eyes and looked into mine, I saw all trace of hesitation gone from her.

“James, I want you inside me. Now.”

Tugging my shirt out from beneath the waist of my jeans, I quickly began to unbuckle my belt. Shifting her weight on to her raised leg, Anna lifted herself off of my zipper long enough for me to slide it all the way down and spread the opening, my stiff cock pressing taught against the elastic of my briefs. Anna wasted no time in tucking the waist of my underwear into the crotch of my jeans and freeing my penis, so that it bobbed upward.

In no time Anna repositioned her moist lips above me as she rubbed the head of my cock inside the entrance to her pussy, sharing her warmth with the entire mushroom-shaped tip. Resting her leg back on the ground, Anna’s groin consequently slid down my shaft until my dark pubic hairs where the only visible evidence of my cock’s existence.

Slowly Anna began to rotate her hips around in a circle, causing just enough motion to have us both grunting against the sensations that were assaulting our nerves. Her warmth cascaded over me in endless waves as I met her motions with my own thrusts, my balls slapping against her ass as I drove my hips upward. Our bodies soon became a mixture of gyrations and quivers as we both came powerfully, my cum splashing warm against her inner walls.

Laying down on top of me Anna leaned in to kiss me, when she suddenly froze, a look of shock on her face. Tilting my head back, I saw the two people whom I least wanted to see at that moment. Francie and Sarah were both standing a few feet from the bushes, their hands resting firmly at the side of their hips.

Throwing my hands to the side I yelled in their direction, “I thought this was what you wanted from me tonight?”

Both girls, quickly began to stutter with an explanation. “Well, we did, but . . .”

“We never thought you’d actually . . . “

As the two struggled with their thoughts Anna and I proceeded to cover ourselves up, raising to her feet and holding each other’s hand. “My car’s this way, James.” Anna informed me.

“Hey, you two pressured me and pestered me and pushed me to hook up with someone. As far as I’m concerned, tonight, we all got what we wanted.” And with a half hidden smirk from Anna we both walked away from the pair of awestruck girls.