What You Wish For

Story Info
Master pays close attention to her desires.
1.8k words
4.21
20.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blueiii
blueiii
1 Followers

I have the hotel room number and my instructions. Usually I enter His room, lock the door behind me and get undressed immediately, but this time is different. First, His voice on the phone was clipped. He said in a staccato voice, “Room 1214, lock the door behind you, turn around and face the wall. LEAVE . . . YOUR . . . CLOTHES . . . ON.”

I’m confused because He doesn’t sound angry, but He doesn’t sound happy to see me. And a week ago there was that cryptic message after I had shared a fantasy with Him – “Be careful what you wish for,” he said.

I do as I’m instructed. The room is uncharacteristically dark. No sooner have I turned to face the wall then I can sense – no, I can smell that others are there. Instantly I think, “He would never hurt me, He would never hurt me.” The thought is still reverberating when two strong hands shove me, hard, into the wall. Almost at the same time I hear a voice, a voice not His, that says, “Oh yeah, we’re gonna have some fun tonight.”

A sound comes out of my throat. It’s a confused sort of grunt. I want to ask where He is, what’s going on. A hand is on my throat. “You’re not making a sound.” Then to someone somewhere behind me he says, “Let’s get this party started.”

A hand is holding my throat tightly and pushing my face into the wall. Then I feel it – or rather them – there are hands all over me, everywhere. My clothes are being torn, stripped off me. I hear His voice way behind me say, “leave the panties.” That’s when I panic. He is here. He knows this is happening. He wants this to happen. And He doesn’t sound like He’s on my side in this.

Someone is putting a blindfold around my eyes. I don’t know if it’s a blessing or not. My nipples are being pinched, bitten, pulled. My skin is slapped hard. After the blindfold is in place, my hands are pulled behind me and secured with handcuffs. The weight of them tells me that they are not play cuffs, but the real deal. The cushions He usually places on my wrists to protect from bruising are not there.

I’m grabbed by my wrists and pulled away from the wall. Someone is pulling me by my nipples while behind me they’re pushing me so fast that I almost can’t keep my balance. The mood of the men is excited, they sound like they’ve just found food after starving for a long time. Everything feels very out of control.

I hit the edge of a bed and flop over onto it on my stomach, my legs hanging over the side. “Get the bar.” The hands are still on me and my legs are being spread very far apart. But before I can fixate on that, someone pulls my head up by my hair and says, “Open wide bitch.” The man speaking is sitting in front of me and he impales my startled open mouth onto his cock. It is not His, not the one I have grown so used to servicing. Like a rag doll he bobs my mouth up and down on his growing dick saying “Yeah, I know you like it. That’s good, that’s good. Oh yeah.”

I can feel my ankle being buckled into some kind of cuff. When they are ready to fit the second ankle, they pull my legs wider apart then they’ve ever been. I want to protest, but I’m gagging and can only begin to cry out of fear, confusion and frustration. Where is He?

My panties are still on. My body is being lifted so that my breast can be tortured by their pinching. My mouth is already sore and abused. I don’t want to be here anymore.

I feel those standing behind me pull away. I hear an odd swishing sound in the air just before I feel a sharp stinging pain on my ass, through my panties. With a rising panicky feeling I remember some of my fantasy that I shared with him. Resting safe in his arms weeks before I had said, “I wonder what it feels like to be whipped into that place of transcendence that so many subs talk about.”

He had said, “Be careful what you wish for.”

While my body was taking the blows of his whip, and my lips were swelling from the abuse they receive, my mind recalled the rest of my conversation with Him that night. I began to get truly fearful.

Just as the stings on my ass felt as though they could get no worse, the hurt and fear swallowing me – just as I thought I might be physically sick – the cock in my mouth twitched upward and began to spurt hot juice into me. Instinctively I move my mouth to avoid it, but the hand in my hair stuffed my mouth back onto him. After he is finished I try to catch my breath. The man lets go of my hair and I hear him say, “Next!”

The whipping has stopped. I hear His voice say, “Now, let me show you a beautiful ass.” I can feel His hands peeling down my panties so gently. Just as He reveals me to everyone there He gives a forceful pull and rips them off of me. I whimper just as my mouth is forced onto another cock.

A voice behind me says, “Look how wet she is. You were right, she loves this shit.” Crudely he shoves a finger inside of me and starts thrusting it in and out deeply. The man in my mouth finishes quickly. He says, “Turn her over.” When I have been turned on my back, legs spread out grotesquely, I can smell Him bending over me. His scent would normally be comforting, but I no longer know what to think. He leans close to my ear and says, “Do you remember when you said that you wanted to beg for something, that you wanted to experience a deep longing?”

“Yes,” I say tremulously.

A stinging hard slap hits my breasts. “Yes what?” He says calmly.

“Yes Master.” I can’t stop crying.

“Better.” Then he continues, “You’re going to beg tonight. But it isn’t enough to beg for what you desire. I am going to see that you beg for what you don’t want. Something that you fear.”

While He speaks his fingers and thumbs are pinching my nipples making them hard and peaked. Immediately I feel incredible pain there like someone has scissors trying to cut them off. I’m begging him through my sobs, “Take them off, please, please anything you want. Take them off.”

He releases the nipple clamps. I’m panting, “Thank you, thank you Master.”

But that’s not what He had planned. Softly He tells me, “I just wanted you to know what’s in store. We’re going to play with you for a while. You’re even going to get some pleasure out of it.” He continues, “But I won’t enter you until you climax. And you won’t climax until you beg Me to put those clamps on your beautiful little buds.”

He turns to someone else there and says, “Bring me the vibrator from the dresser.” Then to me He says, “You can’t just ask for them, you must beg. I must believe it comes from a deep sense of longing to feel this pain in order for you to receive pleasure from me.” Then He kisses me, but the weight of what He is doing to me, what I have to go through for Him is making me cry and I can’t stop. The tears aren’t affecting Him. I can hear the others in the room murmuring their approval.

With my legs spread, He tells them to spread my pink lips wide. I can hear the vibrator turned on and the fear, some of it anyway, is replaced by a delicious feeling centered on my unhooded clit. I start to moan and someone puts a cock into my open mouth. His voice says, “Don’t you dare come.” But there’s little chance of that. Every time I get aroused enough to move my hips, he pulls the vibrator away. Then it’s his tongue, licking me with long slow licks, quick little flicks, circular stimulation all around my clit. I don’t know how long it went on, or how many of them used my mouth for their pleasure. Endlessly I got so close to a climax to have it denied.

I had started moaning somewhere in the process. He is speaking into my ear, quietly and intimately, telling me to simply say the words and I will know relief. My tears of frustration and fear have saturated the blindfold. My orgasm is sitting on the front seat of a roller coaster and I can’t get over the edge. He says sweetly, “Just say the words, it will feel sublime, I promise.”

I’m so tired. My mouth is swollen and sore. I can’t remember how much of these men I have swallowed. Somewhere down inside me I hear that voice, “He would never hurt me.” So I start saying it, “Please Master, please clamp my nipples.” The uncontrollable sobbing starts and I’m trying so hard to be understood, “Please put them on, clamp my nipples, please, please . . . . do it for me, please Master, pleeeeeeeeease.” I am surprised to hear the longing in my voice.

He pats my face gently and says, “You make me so proud.” Then the pain is back. It’s excruciating but comforts me in an anticipatory way. I feel His tongue between my legs. I know it’s Him. In no time at all, I feel the wave rising. The roller coaster car is at the top of the highest hill and, despite the pain I feel, I’m plunging over the edge and convulsing uncontrollably.

Before I am completely finished He is inside me. The pleasure keeps ebbing me on and on until it’s almost too much. I want so badly to hold His face, see Him look at me. Just then he releases the clamps and the blood flows back into my sore nipples. The pain hits an intensive peak. I realize I’m still crying.

I can feel him tensing and I moan while He covers my mouth with His. His sweat is dripping on me like rain. He is covering my face with little kisses, calling me “Baby, sweet baby.” He grabs both my breasts and squeezes hard as he fills me with his cum.

He pulls out of me, rolls me over to uncuff my hands, and removes the blindfold. Someone has taken the spreader bar off my legs. My eyes adjust and I finally see the three others in the room. He wraps me in His arms and rolls onto His back putting me on top of His large body with my head like a child on His chest. As He brushes my matted hair out of my eyes, He motions the other’s over to the bed and says, “Now that we’re getting started, who’d like to hit that beautiful ass first?”

blueiii
blueiii
1 Followers