What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
The complete degradation and destruction of a married couple.
2k words
4.05
57.9k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RECAP.

Tom 40 who is married to Ellie 36 has a successful I.T. Company. Tom withdrew from an £8 million buyout very late in the day and has fallen foul of the S. Korean potential buyer.

They have gone to South East Asia on holiday and in Bangkok have been kidnapped from a girly bar after their drinks were spiked with a roofie.

I respectfully suggest readers will gain from reading WHAT YOU WISH FOR first.

*****

The taxi took all three through the Bangkok streets to a warehouse on the river. A large solid structure. Lao had telephoned ahead and the security shutters were raised upon arrival.

A quick toot on the horn and after inspection under CCTV the doors rolled back. Once entered all was secured again. Tom and Ellie were removed and taken to separate rooms. There they answered almost a hundred questions each whilst still under the influence of the roofies. This ensured all answers were honest. Age, family, finance, security for their house , their computer passwords. All were readily given up by Tom and Ellie. Then a myriad of sex questions until every secret was given up. Now their captors knew more about each of them than they did about each other.

As the drug was wearing off they were given sleeping pills and neither woke until after 10.00.a.m. the following morning. They were in the same room together and as they came round started talking. All usual stuff in the circumstances. Where are we? How did we get here.? What do you remember? Were we drugged? Probably. Why? Were we touched or interfered with. Ellie thought her hair a bit sticky and she had a taste in her mouth. But was it Tom's. She never told Tom. She had a bruise on left breast. They tried the door and banged and shouted a bit but all to no avail.

Brady listened and watched all this on cam with amusement. It was so predictable. He let them stew until 11.00a.m.

Brady was Australian. Ex forces. Had his finger in a number of pies. All crooked. But he got the job done. Mr Lee from S Korea had hired him for this job. Mr Lee wanted Tom's company. Mr Lee always got what he wanted. Mr Lee also wanted Ellie.

Four heavies entered Tom and Ellie's room. They were then man handled into another room next door. Without speaking they tied and gagged both of their captives to heavy chairs bracketed to the floor. All Tom and Ellie's entreaties were ignored.

Spotlights were aimed at their faces and from the blinding light came the voice of Brady.

A clear voice that spoke slowly and expressively

You have been abducted. No-one knows you are here. No-one is looking for you. You have no chance to escape. Your only option is to listen carefully and obey. You will be given one chance to be released unharmed. One chance only. You will be well behaved at all times and give no-one any trouble. You will obey ALL instructions instantly without question. Failure to abide by the rules by one of you will bring punishment upon the other. You will regret causing your partner pain and humiliation.

It went very quiet. Then the statement was repeated all over again . Another short silence. As intelligent people I know you have heard this message twice now and have understood it.

Release them. The slightest problem from either of you will bring a naked whipping for the other.

Tom, Do you love Ellie very much and will you do anything for her and for your safe release. Yes he said, what do you want. You will pay £2million in ransom. Tom said I haven't got £2million. I know you haven't came the reply. You will need to travel to Seoul in S Korea and sell your Company. My sources tell me HE still wishes to buy it. Then transfer £2 million to an account you will set up here and then pay me cash.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

But it might take weeks to do all that. Even months.

Please I can raise £300.000 in 48 hrs. That's a lot of money.

HOLD HIM. Two thugs grabbed Tom. Now strip her and tie her up. While Tom pleaded and tried to bargain, Ellie's dress was removed and her hands tied and pulled over head and attached to a hook on the end of a rope which was then raised into the air. Ellie was pleading also but to no avail. She pleaded with Tom to help her and do whatever they say and with the men not to hurt her.

She was now stretched out naked in front of six men. One of whom was her husband.

Use the leather paddle. Slow medium strokes. When Tom is on his knees and apologizes for disobeying and tells me he will do as instructed then you may stop. He nodded to the thug and the first blow landed. Ellie screamed. Tom was shouting no no leave her alone. Please please. The second one landed and Ellie screamed again. Oh god came from Tom's lips then oh Christ. The third blow came down on Ellie's arse and her scream was deafening. Then TOM TOM she cried. Tom dropped to his knees and said O.K. ok I'll do it. The fourth blow and Ellie's world exploded as she screamed again. That's not exactly what I told you to say whispered Brady. The fifth blow landed. Ellie's screaming was continuous now.

Please I am sorry I disobeyed you. I'm sorry. I will do whatever you ask. Please. The sixth blow landed. Another deafening scream . Then he put up his hand. Turn her so we can all see her arse. Ellie was sobbing uncontrollably and her tits heaving with heavy breathing as her purple arse was shown to all. Ellie had been completely humiliated. Tom's was the only cock in the room not hard. Both Ellie's cheeks had been beaten fully. They looked angry and purple and very sore.

All so unnecessary Tom and all your fault. Don't you agree. Tom didn't agree and wanted to kill him but said yes like he knew his place. Then go over and kiss her and tell her how sorry you are for causing her such pain. Tom hugged Ellie and kissed her embarrassingly and whispered sorry. Brady spoke. We didn't hear you Tom. Tell her you are sorry for being disobedient. Tom did and hated it.

It will not take months or weeks. It will take no more than 10 days. Sort the Bank here today and then fly to Seoul. Let him know you have changed your mind and are coming to him to sell. You will fly tomorrow. You will vacate the hotel here shortly. This evening I want you to see something to help you in coming to the correct decisions.

Untie her. Give her the dress back and take her to her room. Don't touch or harm her. Use one of the other girls here if you need a fuck. Coogan who had thrashed her did just that.

Meanwhile Tom was taken out by car. He was taken to the hotel first to pack and sign out. A girl and a young man who was obviously gay went inside with him and to his room. He had been warned what to say and what not to say and neither left his side. He was seen holding hands with both as he entered the hotel. Tom was really embarrassed but had been warned of the consequences. The packing completed he signed out and told the concierge he was going on to S Korea and then Vietnam. He didn't know why, just obeyed instructions. The girl and boy hearing every word.

Then to the bank for transfer arrangements. Passport shown and documents filed. It took just over the hour. Tom couldn't help think how smooth it all went. Then back to the warehouse. The first mile leaving and entering the warehouse Tom was ordered to put his head in his lap so he didn't know the location.

With Tom away, Brady entered Ellie's room. She was lying on her front. Get up he said. Ellie did and looked worried. Take off the dress. Oh please don't rape me please. He will do what you want please. Brady said I won't ask again. Lose the fucking dress. NOW. She did. Brady said lie face down. Ellie had no choice really and believed he would take her from the back. He just took out his phone and filmed her, especially her very bruised arse. Then he picked up the dress and threw it on her and walked out.

The room was basic. There was a long drop toilet in a small anti room with a press tap for hand wash. There was plastic litre jug of water and a plastic cup. In the four and half hour wait that took place Ellie used both.

Tom returned and was relieved to find Ellie unharmed. He too had been worried about her being raped. He handed her the suitcase. Ellie put on underwear and trousers and a blouse.

A takeaway was brought in and they ate it before being taken out in the car.

They arrived early at a huge warehouse with just a few cars and vans. Soon it started to fill.

Brady had Tom handcuffed and ordered Ellie to undress. He said trust me, do as you are told and you will remain unharmed. Ellie very nervously stripped naked. She thought to herself. How many times have I done that in the last 24 hrs and how many men have seen me naked. It was about to be a lot more men and women also. The vans emptied and dozens of girls and some young men appeared. All naked they formed a line under car headlights . Ellie was placed at one end. Then men walked along the line. They stopped and looked and squeezed and prodded and poked the merchandise. Some girls cried and struggled and were slapped. Fingers that had been inside some women were put in the mouths of others. This was a line of meat. Nothing more. Others who had been through this before stood still, resigned to their fate. Brady standing next to Ellie was asked how much. Brady said she is here for training not for sale. Ellie was shaking with fear. Tom struggled in the car and was given a slap. May I examine her for future purchase. Of course said Brady. The man was Chinese. He felt Ellie's tits and turned her round. Laughed at her bruised arse. Turned her back again. Then stuck a finger inside her and moved it round. Ellie silently cried. She has good value he said. Inform me when she is for sale. In less than half an hour the merchandise was sold and moved on. Another buyer. Another location to whore in.

Brady waited until they had all gone and the warehouse was empty. Tom was brought out of the car.

Brady asked. Where are all those whores now Tom. In Bangkok some, but could you find them. Pattaya others and many other towns. Some across borders to Burma or Vietnam. Could you find Ellie Tom once she was sold. Shanghai if sold to the Chinaman. Would you want to find her after a thousand men had used her. Fucked every hole over and over. COULD YOU FIND HER. Oh God No he said. No I couldn't. You know I couldn't. Please I'll get your money. Brady said yes you will Tom. You have one chance to buy her before the Chinaman. Put your clothes on Ellie. Shows over. Ellie wept as she dressed. Then back to their prison warehouse. They slept very little due to fear and Ellie cried a lot.

Next morning Tom and Ellie hugged and kissed, goodbyes were said. Tom begged Brady not to harm her until he returned with the money. Brady replied be quick and be good Tom. It's all with you. With his heart aching and stomach knotted Tom headed for the airport and Seoul.