What You Wish For Ch. 03

Story Info
The complete degradation and destruction of a married couple.
3.1k words
4.33
44k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted herein are adults. If you do not like non-consensual stories then I respectfully suggest you look elsewhere.

The author does not condone rape or violence against women.

May I suggest you read numbers 1 and 2 first. The situation Tom and Ellie find themselves in will be clearer to you if you do so.

The degradation, humiliation, and sexual content are heavier in this chapter than previous.

*****

Tom departed Bangkok in fear and trepidation at what could befall Ellie. Yet he HAD to sell the business in order to the raise the cash .Brady had taken Tom's cell phone and replaced it with one of his own. On the way to the airport Lao accompanied Tom. Lao informed him Ellie is being moved as we speak.

"You will be followed and watched all the way. Contact anyone and your chances of seeing her again are zero . You shall be followed and watched all the way. We have people high up within both the police and government. Upon your return you shall be met. Anything we don't like, the deal is off and your wife earns the ransom in films and whoring before being sold to the Chinaman".

Tom was both afraid and enraged yet could do nothing.

He was dropped at the airport. In the two hours before the plane had left the ground he had looked around and tried to identify anyone watching but drew a blank. The phone rang and Tom jumped a little not expecting it. Tom's hand was shaking when he answered. Brady spoke.

" I am glad to see you have not done anything stupid. Continue the same way and your whore stays unharmed".

The phone went dead before Tom could reply.

He considered Mr Lee could well be behind all this. Otherwise, everything else just looked like one big coincidence which Tom reasoned not really possible. Some memory of their kidnapping and the events in the bar started to return. However it was patchy. How could he have just watched Lao fuck Ellie's face that way. He had never wanted that to happen.

Much happened at around that time. Their home in England was entered. At 3.30 a.m. British time. A man just opened the door and disarmed the alarm system. Easy to do because Tom had told Brady what to do while he (Tom) was under the influence of the roofie. Brady emailed the information to England. The man put one info drive into Tom's computer and copied everything from it. A few minutes later he removed the drive and added another which downloaded info onto Tom's computer. Tom, had he ever returned ,would have been in big trouble. His computer now held nearly two thousand images of underage boys and girls, mostly naked, and many engaged in serious illegal acts. Also "Tom" had searched for places in Bangkok and other S. E. Asia countries for where to experience sex with children.

This would form part of the police evidence on Tom's disappearance some months later.

Mr Lee knowing Tom was on his way to Seoul , boarded his private jet and flew to Bangkok.

Meanwhile, Brady had Mai Li, who had accompanied Tom to the hotel, meet Ellie. Ellie thought how young and attractive Mai Li looked. She was the sort of girl that her and Tom would have wanted for their threesome. She told Ellie that she was to be given lessons in strip dancing on a bar. Ellie panicked at the implications and Brady stepped in.

"I know more about you than that arrogant piece of shit husband of yours knows. I know it's a fantasy of yours, because you told me and you told Lao and you will do it, or I will have Coogan give you a dozen strokes of the paddle on your now tender arse. Harder than last time and you will sing loudly until you agree to dance. Who knows, you may even enjoy it. The stripping that is. Tonight you will be doing it for someone special and if he isn't happy you don't go free."

Ellie looked surprised and asked

"What do you mean."

Brady said ."Ellie, don't argue just do it."

While she watched she thought how on her own she was. How vulnerable. If she danced for someone then surely he would want more. The promise of being unmolested seemed further away each hour.

She watched Mai Li strip 3 times inside a small square chalked on the floor. The dance took about 3 mins. Mai Li danced well and Ellie couldn't help being attracted to her. Mai Li coached Ellie while she Mai Li danced . Ellie concluded that poor Mai Li was just another paid whore forced to do whatever she was told. Ellie shuddered to think she might be very close to being made a whore herself.

Soon it was Ellie's turn.

They had picked out Ellie's "naughty dress" for Ellie to wear. The one held together with studs and she wore just a thong underneath.

In all Ellie stripped about a dozen times. Mai Li gave instructions each time pointing out what to do and what not to do. Ellie improved considerably. However Ellie was now very tired and somewhat bored with it all.

Then Mai Li said

"Part 1 is over. Now for part two. Watch carefully."

Mai Li stripped again but once naked started to writhe and gyrate. She then touched her own breasts, and moved down to stroke herself before pushing her fingers inside, and masturbating while kneeling and leaning backwards with her legs spread wide. Ellie was mesmerised by Mai Li's dance and was becoming moist and turned on but horrified she would have to do the same.

"O.K." said Mai Li. "Now it's your turn."

Ellie came out of a trance and said

"No!! no. No really I can't do that please. I won't do it. I can't."

Mai Li knocked the door and whispered to Coogan. He listened and relocked it and Mai Li turned to Ellie and said.

"you were doing so well but now it will be harder. They will make you do it and all watch you and it won't end there."

The door opened and Brady entered with Coogan and a Korean called Chul. They had already seen Ellie naked and paddled.

"Lose the dress Ellie."

She didn't move.

"No please Brady. Tom will get you your money. Please don't hurt me."

"Tom isn't here and even if he was I would have him watch. You must learn to do as you are told."

Chul held her while Coogan pulled apart all the studs. Once again Ellie was naked in front of three men.

They lay her face down on the bed. Coogan held her arms above her head in just one of his while Chul held her legs. Coogan grabbed Ellie's hair and stared into her face.

"Fuck." He said, "sometimes I really love my job." Ellie was angry as well as frightened. She spat at him and shouted "fuck you, you bunch of perverted bastards". Then the leather paddle hit her arse and Ellie's world exploded. Brady never uttered a word. Just raised it in the air and brought it down hard a second time. Ellie screamed. A third hit. Ellie screamed again and said "alright alright I'll try." A fourth hit. Another piercing scream. " I'm sorry Brady, I'm sorry please whatever you want. I'll do it just don't hit me again please."

Brady said "will you dance Ellie."

"Yes yes ok" she cried. Say "I will dance Ellie." Ellie did. "Will you stroke your cunt Ellie." She hated that word. Hated it and never spoke it. "Yes" she whispered. "Say it Ellie." She did. "Again louder Ellie so we can all hear you." Brady raised the paddle. Ellie spat it out loud. "Oh god yes I will stroke my ... cunt." Brady said "Ellie you just told me you would do whatever I want". "Is that correct." She moaned a yes. "And if I want my cock sucked Ellie." She was slow to answer so he brought the paddle down. Not as hard but she was already in agony. She cried, "yes yes I'll suck your cock. I'll suck your cock. Whatever you want ." "And swallow" he asked. "Whatever you want, yes I'll swallow it all. Anything you want but no more pain, please no more pain please Brady."

They released her. Get off the bed. She climbed off stiffly and in pain. Tears freely cascaded down her face. Lean on the chair. As she used the back of chair for support Brady noticed her arse was still quivering and twitching. He could hardly wait. Brady said "Mai Li show Ellie how a real whore performs. Fuck these two every way they want til they can't fuck you anymore. Whatever they want, you do it."

Mai Li had guessed it would be this way. Resigned to her fate she took her dress off and knelt on the bed. Coogan wanted more. "Crawl over here whore on your hands and knees." Mai Li crawled. Coogan ordered and Mai Li obeyed. She knew she would be humiliated and used as a lesson to Ellie. "Take off my pants. Lick my balls. Lick the end like a lollipop." Coogan enjoyed humiliating Mai Li. "Crawl back to the bed. On your hands and knees whore." Coogan grabbed her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. He fucked her hard and thrust down her throat while Chul took her from the back and fucked her doggy style. Then Chul said "let's change." Ellie went to speak. Brady put up a finger and said "keep your mouth shut for now and watch every stroke. This is for your benefit."

Mai Li was now sucking Chul's cock on which she could taste herself. Coogan hammered from the rear. Then he announced she was slack. He said he wanted something tighter. Mai Li's eyes shut knowing what was to come but her mouth was still open, filled with Chul's cock. First Coogan's thumb pressed against her arse and invaded. He roughly moved it around. Then he pulled it out and pushed his cock against her. Sodomised many times before, her Sphincter relaxed and gave way. Mai Li pushed out hard to make it easier. Coogan rammed home hard causing Mai Li to grunt in pain. He laughed and told her not to speak with her mouth full. They fucked the poor girl like that for a good few minutes before Brady said "change again." Mai Li had prayed this would not happen. They swapped again and as Chul went back to fucking her cunt Coogan rammed it back in her mouth. Mai Li fought not to gag at the taste of her own arse. For Mai Li this act never got any easier. He rammed into her throat hard while Chul hammered at her cunt and slapped her arse. Ellie cried and nearly gagged herself at the horror of it. A short while later Coogan announced, time for your reward whore and in a couple of thrusts unloaded all he had into Mai Li's mouth. She swallowed his vile mixture as usual and was finishing cleaning Coogan's cock with her tongue when Chul emptied into her cunt.

As Coogan withdrew and Chul came around to Mai Li's mouth for cleaning also , Brady looked at Ellie again. She was crying but this time not because of physical pain, but at Mai Li's complete humiliation. She had never seen anyone fucked live before and for Ellie anal was disgusting. She had felt sick at what Coogan had done. Now poor Mai Li was licking and sucking all the residue off Chul's cock. Her arse still burning from the beating and sickened by the depravity she had just witnessed Ellie thought she could feel no lower. She was a long way from right.

Brady ordered Mai Li off the bed and told Ellie to lie on her back on it. She said "I thought you wanted a bj." He said, "I thought I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut. Now spread your legs." Brady flicked an arm at Mai Li and said go to work on her. He looked at Ellie and said let her or else. "After all it's something you wanted to do anyway."

Yes it was. But not like this. Elli turned her face away from everyone. Mai Li gently started licking and sucking Ellie's right breast. Her hand moved to her other nipple and stroked and pinched it lightly. Mai Li bit gently on the nipple and then took in more ample breast. Sucked on it hard and then moved to the other. She licked and lapped and sucked on Ellie while her fingers now strayed to the area just above Ellie's clit. First she stroked around there without touching the clit. Then her fingers danced along Ellie's thighs. Sending promise but withholding it. How could Ellie possibly resist this. Her eyes closed. She shut out the ugly faces of men and just experienced the pleasure. Mai Li continued to excite Ellie with fingers and lips and tongue. Ellie could stand no more. Her hand strayed across and down onto Mai Li's head and gently pushed it down until Mai Li's tongue lapped at Ellie's lips. Ellie groaned. As the tongue did its magic Brady again recorded it on his phone and smiled. Mai Li continued with her tongue and inserted first one then two fingers and fucked her gently with them. Ellie was near to cumming when Brady stopped filming and said "now it's my turn." Mai Li pulled away. All in the room knew Ellie had been very close to orgasm.

"On your knees in front of the bed. It's time for you to know your place."

Brady stood in front of Ellie and told her "if you do a half decent job I won't beat Mai Li for a poor teaching job.

Ellie unbuttoned Brady's pants and pulled the zip down. She immediately smelt him a little pissy. Tom would never have done that and she realised now the feeling of being controlled. Of having no choice. Doing as someone else dictated however repulsive. Not wanting Mai Li beaten she copied her and started licking Brady's balls. Her tongue slavering over them. "Suck 'em in" she heard and did so for her first time ever. She realised there would be many first's to come before she was hopefully released. Then she licked all the way up Brady's shaft. "Nice one babe and some more." She noticed Coogan was filming her on the phone. Ellie was horrified. She did as he said three times slowly moving her wet tongue up and down Brady's shaft before moving her tongue over his helmet. She was embarrassingly aware that all the time she was performing on Brady that Coogan ,Chul and Mai Li were watching her every move.

Now she tasted the piss and staleness and he noticed her face showing dislike. "Don't use your hands, put them behind your back and then sink down on it until your nose is touching my hairs." Ellie tried this but found herself gagging on Brady's cock. Tom never tried to deep throat her and neither was he as big as Brady. "Do it bitch or you get a dozen on your arse." She forced herself down on it and her eyes watered as she gagged. "Again" then another Again. "Keep it up. That's it bitch keep swallowing." Brady told her if she bit him he would whip them both without mercy. He wouldn't of course because he couldn't really hurt her yet. Ellie, however was unaware of this and petrified. She had no doubts Brady would come in her mouth. She only hoped she could swallow it and placate him. Hopefully Tom would never know.

"Speed it up bitch. Faster." He now grabbed her head and face fucked her hard. Another first. Gasping for breath and gagging at the force being used on her throat she prayed Brady would finish quickly. "Now bitch now." he yelled and "don't you dare spill and don't swallow. Keep it in your mouth." Ellie would much rather have swallowed quickly and be done. He cum heavily and she struggled. "Keep it bitch. Oohh you fucking slut. Keep it." When he had finished he looked at a horrified Ellie and said "show me but don't spill a drop." She did her best. He saw a large pool of cum in the curve of her tongue. "Run it around your mouth." She nearly heaved at the taste, so strong in her mouth. "Now you can fucking swallow it all and don't forget to thank me. Well." he said. Ellie looked up at him and said "thank you for coming in my mouth."

Brady gave her a light slap across her face. "Fucking whore." he said. "I shall be back in ten minutes and you better dance very well.

Alone with just Mai Li, Ellie went to speak but Mai Li said "shut up and learn to dance like a bar whore. There is no other way.

It was nearly half an hour before the three men returned. However they had Lao, and another bar girl with them. Even more people to watch Ellie perform.

Ellie was led into a bigger room and a makeshift raised platform was against one wall. Coogan went to a table with a music player on it while Brady helped her onto the platform. "Time for your star performance Ellie and it better be fucking good or your arse will suffer."

The music played and Ellie started but nervous and wooden. Brady announced. "Again". Coogan reset the music.

This time she improved and once naked began to squeeze her tits and pull at her nipples before moving her right hand down to between her legs. Ellie was already wet from a licking half hour before and Mai Li had done it again just before Brady returned. "Easier when horny" Mai Li told Ellie.

Her finger slipped in easily. First one then two. Ellie turned her back on them before spreading her legs wide and bending right over. She ran her hands up the backs of her thighs and then began to finger fuck herself. She was wet enough to get three fingers inside.

The music stopped but Ellie was slow to respond and her fingers lingered inside.

Brady laughed aloud and declared "what a slut." That brought Ellie to a halt. Bright red with blushing she turned towards them.

"Mai Li see she is shaved clean. Not a hair below her neck. Then bathe her and have her ready in one and half hours. And do not let her cum." Sort out her luggage. You know what to do with it. When we leave, we won't be back.