What You Wish For Ch. 05

Story Info
A couple's descent into degradation.
2.2k words
4.42
28.4k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers.

This author has never forced anyone in his life and would never do so. However, I have had both dominant and submissive sexual relationships and found both to be highly erotic.

This is a non con story. Forced and coerced sex take place. As does humiliation.

Obviously if reading such material offends then I suggest you read no further as the story takes Tom and Ellie further into degradation each chapter.

Constructive criticism from a named source is always respected. Banal comments by anonymous numpties are always ignored because I could not care less.

*****

5.

As much as he could, Tom enjoyed the meal with Ye-jin. She was after all very attractive. She did as instructed and told Tom Mr Lee was very happy to hear Tom had changed his mind and now wanted to sell. Tom omitted to say he believed Lee to be behind the whole abduction. Ye-jin also told Tom she had received instruction to see that Tom was well looked after and she was available for anything he wanted. ANYTHING!!

Ye-jin told Tom he was a long way from home and nothing here would leave Seoul. Tom had no doubt what was being offered.

The usual banalities were asked, mainly by Tom and Ye -jin answered. She wasn't married, never had been. She worked for Mr Lee in Customer relations and hospitality and he paid well, plus she had a very nice apartment and car supplied by the company. She enjoyed looking after clients and found it exciting sexually as it was always different.

Tom was being played like a violin.

Ye-jin asked about Tom's life without a hint that she already knew everything she needed to.

She asked him if his wife did not like doing something or refused him anything which he would really like to try. The wine loosened his tongue and he became more careless as he got harder. He told her he had only had anal once. Before he met Ellie. That was a lie and Ye-jin knew it from the questions he had answered whilst under the roofie in Bangkok.

"What do you like." Tom asked. Oh I am quite submissive and I have a good pain level and enjoy being tied and caned. Tom was a lamb to slaughter.

The meal finished they went back to her apartment.

Tom had another drink while Ye-jin changed. She reappeared wearing a front zip basque, with her nips almost on show. Panties which tied on at the side, stockings, very high heels and three inch wide Velcro bands wrapped around her wrists and ankles with rings attached. She carried a metre long thin cane.

Tom had been in two short affairs whist married to Ellie. He had also fucked another three one night stands. Even so he felt a little guilty at what he was about to do but his stiff cock soon overcame any qualms he had. He also hoped Ellie was not being used in Bangkok. Would he ever know if she was???

He took one look at Ye-jin and his heart and cock leapt wildly.

It was Ye-jin who took the lead and started to undress Tom. He meanwhile was feeling her tits and nips. His shirt now gone Ye-jin knelt and undone Tom's zip and pulled out his cock. She teased the end with a her tongue and it immediately stood to attention. She stripped him naked whist sucking around the helmet.

She led him to her bedroom. Inside he found a large circular bed in the centre of the room and wardrobes and dressing tables adorning the walls. He also noticed four thick straps spaced evenly around the bed.

She took the cane between her teeth and lay face down and spread-eagled herself next to the straps, and lay herself across two cushions so her arse was in the air and her cunt poorly hid under the panties.

Tom needed no asking and he attached the cuffs to the straps and then tightened them quite severely. It brought an aaahhh from Ye-jin. She was now widely speadeagled on the bed.

He took the cane from her mouth and she spoke. " My safe words are the traffic lights system. Amber means I am reaching my limit and red is stop. I must not be permanently marked.

He knelt at the bed and kissed her softly and stroked her hair. Then he stood and dangled his cock in front of her face. She licked him. Her neck aching under the restraints. She took in his balls and sucked and then he slapped her face with his cock. Back and to. Ye-jin thinking to herself that Ellie will struggle with Mr Lee if this is all she's used to. She tongued him and licked at him and then he pushed himself into her mouth. He found she took it all without trouble and he immediately started to fuck her face hard. He knew he wouldn't last long. He had been too worked up. He held her head and hammered at her throat and spewed his wad into her. Ramming hard and selfishly until his last drop was gone. He withdrew and she swallowed.

His cock went limp

He guessed he could be hard again quite soon.

Tom stroked Ye-jins arse and up and down her legs. He touched her pussy through the silk of her panties and rubbed a little. He pulled the ties undone and her panties just slipped away from her arse. He now licked up and down the backs of her legs and then inside the thighs. Licking a finger he touched her gently and found her moist. He bent now and sticking out his tongue he lapped at her honey pot. She gasped a little and mmmd and aaahd. Then she felt one finger enter back and forth. Then two and then three. Now he finger fucked harder while his thumb pressed against her arse. He spit a glob onto the brown star and his thumb played with her until he made a shallow entry up to the first digit.

Tom could just feel the first interest start to appear in his cock. He continued a while finger fucking her with his thumb inside her arse and then stopped.

Getting off the bed he reached for the cane. Ye-jin tried to prepare mentally for the first blow.

Tom rubbed the cane all over her arse and tapped gently three of four times before taking it up and away and landing a stinging thwack along a centre line. Ye-jin yelped. His next blow was just above the first and a little harder. Ye jin shouted louder. The third below centre was harder still and brought a scream from Ye-jin. She moaned she was in pain and it was too much. The fourth landed on the top of her thighs and Tom heard her scream again. As she asked him for no more he felt the power he had over her. He knew her safe word and she hadn't even gone amber yet. The fifth landed high on her arse. The sixth just below the one on her thighs. He wasn't rushing. He was enjoying watching her squirm and tremble. He remembered how Elli's arse had trembled and shook at her paddling. He walked around to her mouth. She licked at him glad of the respite from the pain. Her arse was burning. She struggled not to shout amber. She licked and lapped at him and he became semi-erect. He ran the cane through the gap in her arse cheeks and then tapped a little. Then tapped some more. He increased both speed and pressure and watched her arse struggle to cope. He pulled out of her mouth walked around the bed and brought a swift and vicious swipe down on her. Ye-jin screamed. She pleaded with him to stop. Ten seconds later he landed the eight. Seven seconds later he interrupted her pleading with ninth. She was now in great pain and reaching her limit. Another seven seconds and another heavy blow for the tenth. She screamed and begged. No more please no more. Amber she shouted Amber.

Tom's cock was now fully erect and he felt full of power. With no break he ignored her and number eleven fell heavy on her arse. Another scream and Tom heard. Amber . Red. Red. Please red. Tom couldn't resist one more blow and it came on the tender flesh just below her arse. He had pushed Ye-jins head into the bed to stifle her noise. He dropped the cane. Climbed on the bed and after spitting on his cock he pushed at her sphincter. He felt it give and he eased inside before he started to ride her. Her ring was tight around his cock and he fucked her arse without any thought for her. The twelve cane marks on her arse were a deep deep purple and a little blood was trying to ease through one or two stripes. Ye -jin was earning her keep with Tom she thought. Tom rode her for some time. Occasionally he would slap her arse causing her to cry out. Eventually Tom grunted and uuuhhhd and aaahhd and emptied himself into her arse before coming to a halt. He stayed in her for a minute after. Then he pulled out with a grunt. He untied the straps and went to the bathroom. When he had washed his cock and showered he found her still lying on the bed.

A little embarrassed he questioned was he too rough. She just said "You're not the first. You won't be the last."

She told him to return by taxi to his hotel. Contact no-one and she would collect him in the morning.

Tom left.

Ten minutes later Ye- jin sent the cctv footage by email to Mr lee in Bangkok.

Ellie's legs were weak and shaking . She had just given herself a massive orgasm with ten inch vibrator. She had done so standing on a table and in front of about twenty men and women.

Mr Lee had ordered her down off the table and told her to suck him dry.

She knelt on the floor and undid his pants again. She took out his cock and started licking it. First the bell end and then up and down the shaft as she had done with Brady. She sucked at his balls and then when back to licking before trying to get his cock in her mouth. She had seen it was thick and she struggled to get much length in. If you don't do better you will be here for weeks he said. She tried harder but gagged everytime. Her eyes were watering. Her mouth stretched and she was uncomfortable. He growled at her. If you bite you will wish you were dead. He took her head and said you are mine to do as I like. The thickness and depth cock of his started to make her drool and she hoped he would cum soon. But he just kept face fucking her eight or ten thrusts before he let her take breath. Then again and again. Her mascara run and her eyes went blue/black as her tears smeared her face. Her chin was dripping spittle. When would he cum. She hated this rape of her mouth. Hated Lee. He grabbed her more firm and with a warning to swallow emptied himself into her throat. Ramming as deep as he could while she gagged and retched.

He told her to lick him clean, which she did and then he let her up. She sat naked and reached for a drink. He stopped her." I want you to taste me all night Ellie." He said.

"We are leaving soon. Get dressed." She put the dress back on and snapped studs shut. He opened some again and Ellie still had plenty on show. As they left many looked at her face and knew what she had been doing.

Lee's driver took them to an apartment about twenty minutes away. On the journey Lee undid more studs and her tits were on display. He played with them for a while before his other hand moved between her legs. He stroked her cunt gently. "Open wide Ellie." He said. She did as he said.

His fingers stroked, prodded, and pushed into her and she became moist again. On arrival he ordered her to stay spread so his chauffeur so could see her. I understand he is not the first taxi man to get a similar tip is he Ellie" he said. She looked at him in utter astonishment. They took the lift to penthouse suite at the top.

"Much of what you have done tonight was something you fantasised about. Maybe with Tom watching. I am right am I am not."

"No not like this. Being forced into it."

"Let's watch a video together shall we. A sex video Ellie. Sit down."

"Haven't I done enough. You have humiliated me. Displayed me like a piece of meat. Let others touch me in public. I danced like a whore for you and you have raped my mouth. Please let us go."

"I sign in the morning and then he can return and set you free. Tonight you are mine. Now sit."