What You Wish For Ch. 06

Story Info
The total degradation of a married couple.
1.9k words
4.31
32.1k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to those who have written to me and those who have favourited this story.

This is a non con story regarding adults. It contains explicit acts of forced or coerced sex.

It also contains scenes of humiliation and degradation.

If you are offended by such then read no further.

*****

Ellie sat on the couch as instructed whilst Mr Lee played a dvd on a large screen. She was horrified by the title. Slut Ellie's Bangkok Holiday. She quickly realised that footage which she knew had been videoed on cell phone was about to revealed. However she had no idea how much and how explicit it was.

As it started Mr Lee told Ellie to undo many of the studs on the dress to allow him easy access. He stroked Ellie's tits and pulled at her nipples while Ellie watched in horror. First she saw her and Tom in a bar. He was undoing buttons on her dress and slowly revealing her. Then her legs parted. There was no sound on the video. Tom rubbed at the front of her thong.

She turned bright red there on the couch with embarrassment.

On the video she stood and Tom undid more buttons which left most of tits and a large amount of thigh uncovered before she walked out of view.

She went to speak but Mr Lee put a hand on her mouth and told her firmly to shut up and don't dare take your eyes off the screen. Ellie knew she was trapped and had no choice. He then pulled open the remaining studs on the dress and Ellie was once again naked. He pulled her leg over his so she was spread wide and continued squeezing her tits and nips.

The video cut and reopened in another bar. The one upstairs from the first. It showed Ellie and Tom with a third person only his face was blurred, (the pixels all disarranged to make i.d. impossible).

Lao was stroking Ellie's leg and then opened more dress and mauled her tits. Ellie sat allowing this while Tom watched him. Then Ellie saw herself stand and take off the dress and go under the table.

Ellie had received flashbacks of some of that night but could not remember all. She and Tom had realised they had been drugged.

Under the table Tom took out his cock and wanked over Ellie's hair, face and tits.

As she watched herself being used by her husband in front of others Mr Lee stroked her leg gently up and down.

On the screen she now turned to Lao and she watched as she undid his pants and took out his cock and she licked at it. Then she sucked on his balls before filling her mouth with his cock. She moved her mouth up and down on him sucking at him deeply until he took her head in his hands and fucked her face for several minutes. When she got up the cock was limp.

The next film clip showed Ellie and Tom at the bar. Tom turned Elli's back to the bar and undid what few buttons were closed. Ellie watched as a number of Asian men of different ages all mauled at her body. Different hands feeling her tits and others grabbing at her arse and clearly putting fingers inside her. Some of this was new to Ellie and she was disgusted with herself and Tom who was in shot and was looking on as they abused her. As Ellie watched an old Thai women kissed her and fingered her on the screen, Ellie felt so ashamed the tears ran down her face.

Mean while Mr Lee moved his hand and a finger rubbed along Ellie's slit. She was just moist.

Another cut and now it showed Ellie on a bed. She was with Mai Li who was sucking and licking at Elli's tits. Ellie looked relaxed and it was obvious she was becoming aroused by what Mai Li was doing.

The shot showed clearly that Ellie guided Mai Li's head to between her legs and held it there. Clearly Ellie was excited by Mai Li's ministrations.

Mr Lee spoke." How touching" he said. "You love that whore licking your cunt don't you. DON'T YOU."

"Yes " she whispered.

Mr Lee put his finger inside her cunt and pushed in and out slowly. Ellie pushed back slightly but he felt it.

Then on screen Ellie stood and a man sat down. A white man, his face not in view but his cock was and it showed Ellie kneel and suck and lick at him and fill her mouth with his cock.

As Ellie was watching herself be face fucked by Brady on the screen Mr Lee was moving two fingers in and out and she was quite wet now.

The last shots showed her opening her mouth to reveal it full of cum before running it round and swallowing it and showing an empty mouth. Then the dvd stopped.

Nothing she had seen showed any force or coercion or signs of drugs at all. All she saw throughout was that everything she had done looked as though she was willing, wanted it. Her and Tom.

Mr Lee stood and then picked Ellie up with ease and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and for the next one and half hours he licked, sucked and fucked her cunt senseless, bringing her to orgasm three times.

Afterwards they fell asleep.

Ellie had a poor night and kept thinking of the dvd and the things she had done or been forced to do.

She could have run possibly, but where to? She had a dress but no underwear. No money for a taxi or hotel. She had no idea where she was. She would be easy pickings outside and she may risk not being released by the ransom.

In the morning Tom had just gotten out from the shower when his cell phone went. He answered nervously. It was Ellie. His heart leapt. She told him Brady had allowed a call to say she was unharmed. She told Tom he had said YET. She said she had been moved and it wasn't very nice where she was. She said Brady told him not to take too long as he wouldn't wait forever. She said she was very frightened being alone here. She asked him about the sale. He told her he had waited for hours for nothing. He did not tell her about caning and arse fucking Ye-Jin. He said he was to be collected and taken to see the solicitors this morning. She said she would ask Brady if she could ring later for an update. She said she loved him. He replied I love you too honey and I shall be back soon I promise.

Then she was gone. The silence killing him. He was glad she had phoned but was left wondering if she had told the truth about being unharmed. He hoped so. The thought of Coogan raping her was terrible.

Ye-Jin collected and delivered him like a package. He was kept another one and half hours before being seen. False niceties were exchanged.

We have prepared the documents as per Mr Lee's instructions he was told. He has signed already and you have only to read and agree and sign for the sale to be completed. Mr Lee informed us that he agrees the sale only on the terms laid out and there shall be NO renegotiation.

Mr Lee has already started negotiations with someone else to buy them out and you are no longer a priority and he is now only willing to pay £6.75 million. Tom's mouth dropped. Also all legal fees must be settled by your company.

We levy a charge of 1% on all transactions. Therefore our fee for the first sale which you cancelled is £80.000 and the charge for this sale is £67.500.00.

We shall leave you now whilst you check all the details. We shall return in one hour to hear what choice you have made.

Thank you Mr Edmundson.

With that they upped and left.

Tom was in turmoil. He knew he had just been screwed three times over. Lee had him by the balls and had dropped the price and the legal fees were extortionate. Plus they were charging him twice.

He wanted to walk out and tell them to stick it. However there was no other way of raising cash. He believed even if there had been Mr Lee would not allow it. He even thought of walking out and leaving Ellie to her fate. She was about to cost him the sale of his business for a loss of £3,400.000.

He tried to concentrate on the rest of the contract and he read it twice. He could find nothing wrong. Would he and Ellie be set free in Bangkok? What else could Brady be up to? What should he do? What could he do?

His heart rate was racing. He was sweating. Angry, and frightened by the whole ordeal.

The hour was up. The door opened.

Tom Edmundson signed his business away and arranged for the £2.million pounds to be deposited into a Bangkok bank with immediate effect. The remainder was placed in his U.K. bank.

Tom felt a little easier doing it that way. A little more safe. Tom was wrong.

Ellie had told Tom nothing but lies. She had been told to do so by Mr Lee. Every word dictated by him. Worse, he had Ellie stand naked with her legs spread and fondled her while she spoke to her husband just to degrade her a little more.

Afterwards he had Ellie suck him dry before they showered and dressed. They had breakfast and he told Ellie he had signed, but questioned whether Tom would think her worth £2 million.

She shot back very quickly that he loved her and she had no doubts. Mr Lee raised an eye and said he hoped so for her sake. It left a shadow of a doubt in Ellie's mind.

Brady and Coogan collected her and took her away.

The last thing she heard from Mr Lee was "Good luck Ellie, you will certainly need it."

Tom was again collected by Ye-Jin and returned to his hotel. She told him to use room service only and not to leave his room. She would collect him 10.00a.m. to take him to the airport.

He received one cell phone call. Brady told him "so far so good Tom. Don't fuck it up now."

Tom was asking to speak to Ellie when the phone went dead.

He slept very little that night. The whole nightmare racing in his head. What if. What if. What if.

Ye-Jin collected on time, answered none of Tom's questions and stayed with him until he went through customs.

His plane left on time.

Brady had arrived in a van and Ellie put in the back where there were no windows. She guessed the journey took almost an hour. It was actually only half of that. The van stopped and Brady opened the doors. She was in a garage. He blindfolded her and then led her somewhere. She felt herself lifted over his shoulder and they went down steps. He put her down and she felt him pull off her dress.

He removed the blindfold. "This is your new home until the ransom is paid. Food will brought."

With that he turned and left ignoring Ellie's questions and she heard the door lock behind him.

Ellie was horrified. She was now all alone and naked, locked in a room God knows where, in a city far from home. She could only hope Tom would return quickly and she could go home.

She saw a table and water jug, a bed and a toilet. Ellie lay on the bed and wept.