What You Wish For Ch. 07a

Story Info
A couples' total degradation.
2.2k words
4.41
28.6k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sincere apologies for such a long delay since chapter 6. My grateful thanks to those who have written to me and those who made my chapters their favourite. It is for you that I write.

This is a non con story. It contains forced hetero and Lesbian sex and some discipline.

If this offends then do not read.

*****

Ellie had been locked in her room for nearly two hours though to her it seemed far longer. With nothing else to occupy her she went over the events again and again. It only served to frighten her even more. Some of what she had experienced had always been her fantasy. However, she had not wanted it this way.

She heard the door unlock and Brady entered with Mai Li.

"We thought you might be lonely so we came to keep you company" he smirked.

"Please Brady just let me be. Tom will be back soon and you will have your money and I can go. I just want out of here and to go home" said Ellie.

Brady grabbed her hair and pulled. "Now this is how it's going to be slut. You listen and don't speak. Your mine to do what the fuck I want with. You do what I say without question and make sure I enjoy it or I will hurt you far more than just a paddling and then I shall enjoy it even more. Do you understand bitch. DO YOU."

"Yes yes all right. I'm sorry," she said. Ellie was really frightened.

"You fucking will be bitch. From now on when I say jump you ask how high. I'll show you your place all right. Now stand over there with hands on your head."

Ellie did.

"Now tell me what you did last night. Leave nothing out or I'll whip skin from your back.

Ellie related the events. Too scared to do otherwise she told him what she had done.

"So you strip on a table. Walk around a bar naked. Let the barman feel you up. Fuck yourself with a huge black vibrator and cum for all in the room to see and then suck a man dry. In front of about twenty men and women." He said.

"Yes" she whispered.

"What a fucking whore you are. Well get over here and give me the best blow job you ever gave or god help you. Mai Li, strip those threads."

While Mai LI stripped off her dress and panties Elli walked over to Brady who was sitting on the bed. She knelt and opened his pants. She started on him as she had before and as she did for Mr Lee. By the time she had him in her mouth he was hard as rock. Brady motioned to Mai Li who also knelt. He had one lick his balls while the other sucked him. Then he had them swap. While Mai Li was sucking in a ball he told her to lick his arse. Mai Li moved to it immediately without question while Ellie almost froze with fright. Oh God she thought. I couldn't cope with that. With Mai Li 's tongue playing at his hole Brady told Ellie to suck harder and as she did he emptied into her mouth." Like before Ellie, like before if you know what's good for you."

Ellie's mouth filled and she kept it there. He waited until she was struggling with it and then had her show him it before swallowing.

Ellie fought off gagging. Mai Li just knelt and waited.

"Hard luck, Ellie. You never got to taste my arse this time. Maybe later." Ellie felt sick.

"O.K. whores. Now it's time for some girl on girl action. Mai Li lie down." She did. Now Ellie it is time for you to show Mai Li your gratitude for all her help. I know it's your first time of giving it but I'm sure you know what to do. She better enjoy it Ellie. Start with some kissing.

Ellie knelt at the single bed and timidly bent to kiss her. Mai Li knew what Brady expected and grabbed Ellie in her hands and opening her mouth French kissed her. Surprised by this, Ellie still responded and found it not unpleasant.

As she came up for air Ellie's head was pushed to Mai Li's tit. Ellie stuck her tongue out and licked at it two or three times before nibbling on it just as she herself liked done to her. Mai Li brought Ellie's hand around to her other tit and Ellie rolled it and pinched it gently. Ellie then changed which tit she sucked and went back and forth between the two putting off moving her head lower.

She felt both nipples harden. Mai Li again grabbed Ellie's head and kissed her again before whispering "Now lick my cunt Ellie. Lick it gently all over." She pushed Ellie's head down her body and Ellie's tongue came out and licked at her. She continued up and down for half a dozen strokes before sticking her tongue in as deep as it could get.

Ellie had not found this as unpleasant as she feared and soon got into it. She gave Mai Li a good tongueing and felt her secrete juices all over Ellie's mouth. Ellie also pinched a nip with thumb and forefinger. This went on for some time before Mai Li said "fuck me with your fingers." Ellie put first one , then two, and then three fingers into Mai Li's cunt and fucked her gently with them. "Harder harder Ellie" fuck me harder and lick as well. Ellie moved her fingers quicker now, sawing in and out of Mai Li's cunt before she bent again and licked at Mai Li's clit. It was little time before Ellie had her head held and felt Mai Li shudder and groan and orgasm.

Mai Li took Elli's head and kissed her once again and smiled.

Brady grabbed Ellie's hair again, looked right at her, smirked and said, "my my, aren't you an enthusiastic little cunt licker. Got the whore off fine bitch. Get on the bed. On your back legs spread.

Ellie exchanged places with Mai Li and did as Brady had ordered.

Now Mai Li began on Ellie. Soon she had her tongue between Ellie's legs and licking her up and down. Then nibbling on her clit. Ellie warmed to this as she was already moist from licking Mai Li. Then Ellie felt fingers pushing in and out and she held Mai Li's head.

Brady disturbed the moment. He pushed Mai Li away and getting on the bed he took his now hard again cock and rubbed it all over Ellie's cunt. Then without further ado he pushed all the way in up to the hilt. Ellie groaned loudly. Brady knew he had her and rode her fiercely pounding at her again and again. Ellie felt the build up within her.

After Mai Li licking at her she couldn't resist the cock sawing in and out. As Brady fucked her relentlessly Ellie surrendered to the feeling and orgasmed. Brady smiled and shortly after he cum deep inside her. He rested there for a few minutes, looking at her. Ellie was too ashamed to look back and her head was turned away and her eyes closed.

Brady climbed off Ellie and said "your a bigger whore than Mai Li. You would fuck for nuts." He grabbed at her hair and told her to lick him clean. The look of disgust on her face as she bent to her task pleased Brady no end. Her eyes watered as she sucked him clean. She fought off gagging. Brady smiled.

"Ah well poor Tom will be back soon and your lovely sexy holiday will be soon be over. Will you tell him what you have been doing? Sucking cock, licking cunt. Being fucked by different men. WILL YOU?" "Not if I don't have to. It will only hurt him." Said Ellie.

"That would be more touching if you hadn't fucked the tennis coach twice or let the man at the party feel your tits."

Ellie was shocked. How did he know those things.

"I want my money so that's why I haven't told him." He looked at her. "Now say thank you Mr Brady sir." She looked at him. She hated him. She whispered it." Louder you fucking slut." He said. She did.

He grabbed her hair in one hand and a nipple in the other. He pinched the nipple hard and twisted it.

"From now on slut you always call me SIR. Do you hear or you'll wish you were dead. Understand?"

"YES SIR. He pushed her on the bed, turned and he and Mai Li walked out the room. Ellie heard the door lock. She burst into tears and wept yet again.

It wasn't long before another woman appeared. Ellie guessed she was another of Brady's whores. Although Asian she was older and taller than Mai Li and looked a much harder character. Naked and sitting on her bed Ellie covered her tits with her arm. The woman gave Ellie a slap across her face and said. "What white cunt, you think you got something I no see before. You think you special. I fucking show you how special you are."

Ellie had noticed the bag she was carrying. The whore shouted. "now you do everything I say or I beat your arse so bad you wish it was Coogan beating you. You understand me bitch". Ellie nodded and received a slap to other cheek which rattled her head. "Do you understand bitch."

"Yes yes I understand," said Ellie.

The woman retrieved a butt plug from the bag and threw it at Ellie along with a bottle of lube. Ellie was horrified. "OK bitch". The woman said. "use as much lube as you need and then shove it up your arse. NOW you cunt or you'll wish you were dead".

Utterly degraded and humiliated Ellie had no choice. If she refused she would be beaten and then maybe the woman would do it for her. Ellie doubted she would be gentle. While she put lube on the plug she told the woman she had never done anything like this before and hated anything anal. The whore laughed and said "we know you ain't been arse fucked stupid cunt. Is why we doing this. Else you be ripped good. Then you no good for arse fucking for days.

What you like or don't like don't matter. Only matter you do as told. Now shove it up your arse." Even with lube it wasn't easy and pained Ellie. She also turned bright red in shame as the whore watched her do it. The whore made Ellie turn around and bend over. She pushed hard at the plug then told Ellie to lie on her back on the bed.

Ellie did so and the woman tied her legs wide apart to each bed leg. She pulled from the bag a small flogger. She virtually sat on Ellie's face facing down her body. This placed Ellie's mouth next to the whore's cunt and Elli's nose against her arse

. She brought the flogger down on Elli's cunt bringing a loud AAAHHH from Ellie. "Start licking bitch and don't stop until I tell you. Elli's tongue came out and started its task. At least the whore was clean, but Ellie absolutely hated every second of the next twenty minutes. When she wasn't happy the woman would bring the flogger down onto Ellie's cunt bringing another shout. Ellie would get orders on how it was to be done and then another lash.

In between she flogged Ellie's tits just for the pleasure of it. Poor Ellie. Her tongue ached. Her jaw hurt. Her tits and cunt felt raw and tender. Oh god how long before this woman orgasmed. Then Elli felt the woman speed up her movements and Ellie's face felt much more moisture. Then with a series of loud grunts and two more heavier lashes on her cunt Ellie felt the woman squirt all over her face while shuddering in an explosive orgasm.

She rocked a little and then sat still on Elli's face almost suffocating her. In a moment she started to climb off. Ellie's face was drenched with the woman's fluids. Standing up she pulled the pillow and placed it on Ellie's face to smother her screams as she brought the flogger down real hard on each of Ellie's tits. Ellie's hand tried to cover her tits which is when she absolutely thrashed one final down stroke between Ellie's thighs. It landed without pity and Ellie's world exploded.

The pillow deadened most of the piercing scream and was then removed. As Ellie lay trying to cover herself too late from this torture the woman undid the leg ties from the bed. She grabbed Ellie's hair and told her to leave the butt plug in until she returned or she would flog her cunt without mercy. Then she sprayed Ellie's face with spit, slapped her again and left the room. Ellie lay on the bed with her legs spread for quite some time and sobbed uncontrollably before getting up and washing all the filth from her face.