What You Wish For Ch. 08

Story Info
A couples descent into degradation.
2.9k words
4.36
27.3k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all who have read any of my chapters, especially those who take the time to favourite a chapter or write a constructive named critique.

This is a non con story with forced and coerced sex and discipline of both genders and is interracial with LGBT sex scenes.

Should this not be to your taste then may I suggest you read no further.

This author is experienced in being both Dominant and submissive with both sexes.

Tom took his seat for the flight back to Bangkok. He reviewed all that had transpired. He questioned all he had done and as importantly NOT done. He had continually considered alerting some authorities, both in Bangkok and Seoul. London too. He could have left the hotel and gone to a Police station. He could have phoned, except it was their phone. Or buy a burn phone. He would have had to leave the hotel to buy it and risked being spotted. Even if successful in contacting police and getting them to believe him (no small task) where was Ellie. How could they possibly find Ellie. Tom was left hoping the ransom would free them both.

For Tom the flight took forever.

Eventually Ellie stopped sobbing and got up from the bed to wash her face clean of the vaginal secretions of a woman she did not know, but who had so brutally used her in such a humiliating manner. Every movement she made reminded her of the butt plug in her arse. It was uncomfortable and degrading but she was far too frightened to remove it.

Ellie heard the door unlock and Coogan entered with food on a tray. He laid it down on the floor. Then he ordered Ellie off the bed and told her to crawl across the floor on her hands and knees to get the tray. Ellie was too frightened of him to refuse. As she crawled he called her names and said it was what she deserved. When she reached him he told her to look him in the eye and tell him what a cock sucking, cunt licking slut she was. Ellie did as she was bid. Tell me how you like to taste and swallow cum for fun. Ellie was slow and Coogan started to undo his belt and remove it. She told him what he wanted to hear. Coogan grinned at her, called her a fucking whore, turned and left and locked the door. She absolutely loathed that man but was petrified of him.

Ellie ate with some difficulty because all she had was a plastic spoon.

Probably a half hour later the woman returned. She had a bowl of hot soapy water. She ordered Ellie to remove the butt plug and throw it in the bowl. Ellie was acutely embarrassed by this act, not least because of the mess on the plug. Ellie first wiped the plug before throwing it in the bowl. Whilst Ellie did that the woman put lube on a larger plug. She ordered Ellie onto her stomach on the bed. When Ellie looked at her she screamed at Ellie. "Now you fucking bitch or I flog skin from your back". Ellie cried out as the woman pushed it into Ellie's arse without ceremony and causing Ellie pain.

"If you know what is good for you then wash the plug well. It will be in your mouth before the day is out.

With that she left and locked the door.

Oh god, she would soon be anally raped. She had no interest in such a thing. Hated it. At least they were opening her up and it would make the pain less if not the humiliation. Just the thought of the plug in her mouth made her feel sick. She had used a tissue to clean it as much as possible before washing it again and again in the hot water. Finally she rinsed it in cold water. She put her nose to it and it still smelt awful.

Oh where was Tom. When would she be free from this nightmare.

Tom, arriving from Seoul was actually in the airport in Bangkok at the same time as Mr Lee who had now returned from a business trip to Vietnam. However Mr Lee was ushered through first class and they never met. Tom was met by a woman holding a card with Tom's name on it though she and he were watched by Lao and two others. The woman just never spoke to Tom but led him to a car and started to drive away

After driving for 15 minutes where she turned circles and doubled back on herself she pulled over in a side street. Immediately Lao pulled alongside. Lao and the other two men got out and ordered Tom from the car. He took the phone and checked it before removing the battery and sim card . Tom was told to strip naked and put on a track suite. He was embarrassed but obeyed. Tom's clothes were put in a skip and then he was placed in a car with Lao.

They drove for another 15 minutes after which a blindfold was placed on Tom and he was forced to bend double in the car for probably ,he thought about ten minutes before arrival at another warehouse.

It opened and shut its doors and when the car stopped the blindfold was removed. Tom was aching to see Ellie. However, he was taken to a room and met by Brady. Coogan and Chul were in tow. A suit, shirt, tie and underwear were laid out for him and he was told to change clothes again.

He said he would do nothing until he had seen Ellie. Chul grabbed his arms from behind. Coogan grabbed his track suit bottoms and pulled them down below his knees. Tom blushed and Brady laughed. "Is that all you have little boy. How have you kept her happy for this long". Coogan grabbed Tom's balls in his hand and squeezed slowly but really hard until Tom screamed in pain. Coogan looked right at Tom and said "Listen cunt, you do as you are told .You do not give orders here".

Still holding his balls tight Coogan ordered Chul to pull off Tom's top. Tom was really embarrassed by all this. Coogan tightened his grip and pulled down hard forcing Tom to the floor on his knees. Coogan said "now say sorry for being disobedient". Tom did. Then Coogan told Tom he would now see Ellie for five minutes and no more and as a punishment Tom would not be allowed to dress.

Tom went complain or plead. Brady didn't wait to find out which. "As you are or not at all. It's your choice".

Ellie had been briefed to only tell Tom she had not been harmed in any way and to tell him she was very scared and to pay the money. Brady told her if she said anything else he would show Tom the dvd of Ellie stripping, and sucking and fucking and then have Coogan and Chul fuck her in front of Tom.

Then Brady returned her suitcase and told her to dress. Something plain and ordinary. Also I will allow you to wear pants and bra. "Just for Tom" he smiled." Now say thank you Mr Brady sir". Ellie blinked but said it. "Your learning bitch. Now on your knees and suck my cock dry again". She hesitated for two seconds before realising refusing was not an option. So again Ellie found herself kneeling and licking, slurping, and sucking cock until it spurted its load in her mouth. When Brady had cum she again showed it to him and rinsed her mouth with it before swallowing it. He told her to stand and then he stroked her cunt with two fingers. They came away with moisture on them. "Fuck me you are becoming a seasoned whore Ellie" he said. You really enjoy being told what to do acting like a slut. Leave the plug in your arse. It will be our little secret when you greet your wimp husband.

Brady took the water jug and cup away. So Ellie had no way to remove the taste of Brady's cum.

Ellie got dressed and realised in was the first time with all her underwear in almost a week.

It still lingered an hour later when the door opened

When Tom walked in naked Ellie was gobsmacked but recovered to put her hands around her husband's neck and kiss him. She felt guilty about having Brady's cum on her breath and hoped he wouldn't notice. She told him she loved him and never doubted he would return. He was pleased to see how she was dressed and reassured by the lies she told him about being unmolested.

He promised to have her free very soon. He asked had they hurt her (a euphemism for being raped).

Ellie said they had threatened her when she disobeyed or complained and had slapped her once. All what Brady had told Ellie to say to make the story believable. They were allowed another kiss and then Tom was taken from the room.

Ellie however was worried. If Tom was about to get the ransom and pay it which should release them why did she still have a massive butt plug in her arse. She considered that Brady may have Coogan and Chul fuck her in front of Tom and humiliate them both before their release. If so she reasoned she could live with that though she was terrified of them and just hoped the dvd would not be shown to Tom. The dvd was edited to make it look like she had enjoyed everything and had not been forced. The dvd made her look like a filthy willing slut.

Tom dressed and was then driven to the bank. However Tom was wearing a wire and it played back to Brady in the car. So Tom's every word in the bank would be heard. Tell him you have a cash buy deal to take care of and remember that image of your naked wife in that warehouse. Legs spread and the Chinaman's fingers inside her cunt. Just waiting to buy your sweet wife. That should keep your mind focused.

Tom entered the bank and was there almost an hour. Introductions, passing on up the line to the manager. They did security checks to prove Tom was not an imposter. Passport and such. Questions regarding such a large cash withdrawal were asked and answered. All just correct procedure of course. This was for the protection of the bank and manager so no one could suspect anything.

Tom didn't consider the manager was a part of the set up. He would not know that for a few days. He would see him next time with his cock in Ellie's mouth. Then he would know his complete fate.

With Brady and crew away with Tom it was left to Lao to "look after" Ellie.

He walked boldly into the room and wished Ellie good afternoon and asked how she was, just as if he were an old friend. Ellie could hardly look at him. " Oh dear there is no need to feel embarrassed Ellie. After all you have sucked a number of cocks since mine" said Lao smiling. "Now I do hope we are not about to have a scene.

You are going to get undressed and then lick my cock and then I shall fuck you. How easy a time of it you have is up to you. I am happy for you enjoy it but will fuck you anyway. If I have to call for help then they will fuck you too. As many as it takes Ellie". She looked at him and said she was sick of being treated worse than a whore.

" I am a decent woman who has been repeatedly raped and abused. I am not just a whore for any sick fuck to empty himself into".

"Oh Ellie you look so lovely when you are angry like that, now do as you are told before I ask Ana in here. She cannot wait to use your face again.

Ellie didn't move. Lao waited about 3 seconds then he spoke quietly. " Five, four , three, two, one."

Ellie undid the top button on her blouse on Lao's count of one. She continued to unbutton the blouse in a downward fashion before opening her trousers and pulling the shirt loose. "Trousers now I think" said Lao. She pushed the trousers down her legs and lifted her feet clear. "Stand still and pull the blouse apart Ellie" he said. She complied. Hated it but saw no option." Legs apart slut" said Lao.

"Oh how lovely you look. And you are such an obedient slut. You pretend not to like sucking and fucking but you are always wet and can't wait for orgasm". There was nothing Ellie could say.

Then he flicked a couple of fingers to indicate for the blouse to go. It was dropped on top of the trousers on the floor." Bra" was all he said. She reached behind her and unclasped it, held her right hand across her tits to hold it in place and pulled the strap from her shoulder to hang loose on her arm before switching and doing it to the other shoulder. Lao was in no hurry and had made a mental note at what she had just done.

It was fully four seconds before she took her hand and bra away to drop it on the blouse. She looked at him defiantly wearing only a pair of panties. He said "I think I would like to see you play with those tits Ellie. Do it good so you enjoy it".Lieing to herself how she hated to be told what she must do Ellie fondled, rolled and massaged her tits and then the nipples, pulling and pinching them.

When he had seen enough Lao said "now turn around and drop them, then spread yourself wide and let me see you finger your own cunt. She turned, bent almost double while peeling her panties down, stepped out of them and opened her legs just over half a metre .He laughed at her commenting on the large butt plug in her arse. Ellie's face turned crimson. "Wider Ellie, much wider". She stretched them wide and heard him say" good slut. I know you love doing this".

Ellie was more than damp as her fingers stroked herself. She did actually enjoy the feeling of power she had to make him horny. She knew he wanted her and it sent shivers through her.

Lao walked up behind her and while she stroked herself he pushed two fingers inside and fucked her with them. "Stay there Ellie, stay" he said and with that grabbed the end of the plug and pulled it out about three inches before ramming it back hard. Ellie grunted. He repeated it this time nearer four inches. "AAAAHHHH escaped her lips. Then a third time even more. An even bigger moan, and not one of pleasure. All the time his fingers fucking her harder and harder.

"Now cunt, on your knees and mouth open". She obeyed. He pushed his cock slowly all the way in and held it for three count before withdrawing. He held her tight and repeated it again. Then again and again six times. He held then until she struggled and tried to get away. He let her go. Telling her put her hands behind her back and keep them there he did it all over again a little faster and held her head longer. He continued in this way while she gagged and heaved and her eyes watered then tears smudged her mascara all around the eyes. By the sixth repeat he was fucking her face rapidly.

Spit oozed out the sides of her mouth. She was frothing and gagging and spittle was running down her chin. At last he held her until she was close to puking. He pulled out, and gave a hard slap. Her face was a complete mess. He walked behind her dropped down and without ceremony pushed himself hard into her. "uuuhhhhh three times was the reply to first three strokes. He fucked her hard with no thought for her pleasure. He pulled the butt plug out and rammed that into in time with the thrust of his cock.

Ellie had never experienced anything like it. The hardness of cock and plug ,the stretching, of being completely full.

Lao could not hold out any longer and grabbed her hips and emptied into her in four or five thrusts.

When he had subsided he pulled out and moved around to her front. Now lick me clean you fucking whore and do a good job or I will beat you senseless. Ellie fought off the feeling of disgust and first licked and then sucked him clean as ordered. She loathed the whole thing and also had been close to climax. When he had had enough he put his cock away and ordered Ellie to bring herself off with her fingers.

She lay on her back, with her legs wide at first and stroked herself until she closed her legs tight on her hand and shuddered to a strong orgasm.

Lao told her NOT to clean up at all or she would wish she were dead. He bent over her and sprayed her with spit. Then he left the room.