Whatcha Doing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I palmed the breast in my hand squeezing it ever so gently at first, I knew how she liked it: soft and gentle at first, building in intensity as she warmed up, and then almost painfully as she reached climax. As I squeezed she purred, I let go and circled first her areola then her nipple lazily with my finger, she responded by shifting ever so slightly so that she freed her twin that had been mostly hidden between her body and the mattress below. I left the nipple in my fingers now erect and repeated the process on the other. I continued to kiss her neck, she twisted a bit more, one so she could kiss my lips and two so that my other arm could snake between her and the mattress and wrap itself around her. She lay now partially on her side with her butt still pressed into my crotch while her upper torso was mostly lying on her back my hand gently teasing her nipples with her head turned so that we able to kiss each other's lips.

She loves to kiss, always has. When we were dating we would kiss for hours, our tongues playing hockey with each other. She would suck my tongue into her mouth and play with its tip, then just the top lip or the just the bottom. It seemed as if we had hundreds of ways to kiss, and we tried to find new ones every time. She called them "sexy kisses" and I had never tired of them. I kissed her now pulling her tongue into me gently rubbing it with mine. Then kissing her jaw line working towards her ear lobe again ending with a nibble, and then back to her lips, kissing first her top lip then both. We continued like this for several minutes her breathing becoming more ragged with each minute that passed, my manipulation of her nipples and breasts causing her to tingle and her juices to start to flow.

After a few minutes she pushed me away and rolled over into The Position, as I have teasingly named it. It is our favorite foreplay position. I am mostly on my back and she lays across my one leg and across my chest with her back to me, this allows for both of my hands to be free to roam her body freely, while also allowing her one free hand to play with my cock and balls and with her other hand to pinch and tease one free breast, the other breast usually firmly in one of my hands. From here I can also nuzzle her neck and ear lobe covering her in kisses or bite marks, while my other hand snakes its way toward the junction between her legs. She loves this position her butt checks straddling one of my legs forcing her to spread her own. She turns her head to kiss me as I slide my fingers through her slit her juices already lubricating her lips and my fingers.

"You are soaked already," I whisper in her ear rubbing my palm against her mound.

"I know," she says "I want this so bad this morning." She grabs my hand trying to force me to rub her harder and faster.

"Tsk, tsk, I got this." I say pushing her hand away.

"Don't tease me." She replies almost groaning.

"A little teasing is good for you," I'm grinning as I insert two fingers into her. The only response I get is a groan. Loud and throaty as she lifts her head first up and off of my chest then flopping back hard into my collar bone. I can see the veins in her neck straining as she bucks her hips upwards trying to increase the pressure the heel of my hand is applying to her clit. She grabs both of her breasts pushing my hand away and pinches hard on her nipples I can see the strain as her fingers turn white.

"Grab my neck," she says.

I know she is close, she loves for me to wrap my hand around her throat, slightly choking her as she cums. I grab her throat my thumb slipping along one side of her jaw my fingers the other forcing her head back at a slight angle. My fingers go to work, making slow soft circles around her clit.

"Faster." She huffs.

I increase the speed and intensity. She is squeezing and twisting hard on her nipples, stretching them out forcing her breasts to become conical in shape. I speed up a little more, she has pushed up with her legs, her butt no longer even touching me, and her face is turning bright red. My hand is now a furious motion of swirls over her clit, and it hits her. Her orgasm starts as a low growl somewhere deep inside, I can feel it in my hand around her throat long before I hear it with my ears, she stops breathing, and then lets it out at once.

What comes out of her mouth isn't words, much more primal than that, it is a full on growl, or moan, that starts low and crescendos up the scale a couple of octaves, reverberating off the walls. She releases the pressure on her nipples as it washes down her and clamps her legs tight around my hand, my fingers quickly bury into her, as it explodes from her core in an avalanche of juices and nerves. I slowly release my grip from around her neck as she intakes the next breath, full and deep her body going limp as her orgasm races through her nervous system.

"Oh god," is all she says as she descends back down from her ecstasy. Her breathing coming in great gulps, her arms useless spread out across me and the bed, her legs clamped tight together almost painfully closed on my hand, my fingers still imbedded deep inside her.

"Did you like that?" I tease softly into her ear only millimeters from my lips.

"Can you tell?" She answers back opening her eyes smiling. She reaches over and slides a hand along my stiffness. "I think somebody else is ready," she says as she rolls over onto her stomach my hand still between her legs. She kisses me again, not hurrying as she strokes me a few times. Up and down ever so slowly, her orgasm show has me leaking pre-cum that she smears around with her hand. She pushes up and quickly straddles me coating me with her juices. She traps my shaft between herself and me sliding back and forth making me slick. She will slide me in any second I think to myself enjoying the feel of her slickness on me, but instead she stops and just looks into my eyes.

"What?" I asked after a few seconds confused as to why she hasn't already impaled herself.

"I heard you yesterday," she finally answered.

"Huh? Heard me? When? What did I say?"

"When you were talking with Parker."

"Parker? What..?"

"About how sometimes you do things only because you love the person you do them for."

"What? When did I say that?"

"When he was standing on the table and you were talking about sharing." She flexed her crotch a couple of more times up and down on me. "I could see you and him and hear every word, but you didn't know I was there."

"I don't remember saying that."

"Do you feel that way, really?"

Now I was thinking, Oh crap.

"I mean I know you work hard, and then you come home and do a lot more work around here, and you are a great dad, but is it all really just because you love me?" She had a very serious look on her face.

I was thinking hard, what answer was she looking for, was there something I was missing, so I asked her back. "Do I do all I do just because I love you?" I was stalling.

She merely nodded.

I thought about that for a few seconds then....

"Yeah, I guess that is one way to look at it," I finally answered.

"Do you like doing them?" She asked still grinding against me.

I wasn't sure where she was trying to go with these questions, was she angry, afraid, confused? "Do I like doing them?" I repeated back to her again, confused, no that was me. "I like what you are doing right now." I answered and pushed up with my hips hoping to get off this subject and back to the more pressing need beginning to build.

She just smiled and continued the slow grind. "I'm serious answer the question."

I tried a new tactic. "Which them are you referring to? Work? House? Yard? You? The kids?"

She just smiled. "Yes."

Maybe it was because the blood was pooling somewhere other than my brain but somewhere in the grey matter a light bulb went off. I knew the answer finally. "Yes," I said, "I do all of those things and many others just because I love you and want to make you happy. Do I love my work, no not really it's changed a lot over the years, and I'm looking forward to retirement. Do I love the house or the yard, no, it's a nice house but way too big for just the two of us anymore. As for the yard, you enjoy that more than I do, but it makes you happy, so I help out and do what I can, it looks nice and I enjoy the physical aspect of it. The kids, of course I love the kids and would do anything I could to make them happy, but Mallory has John now and soon a baby of her own, and Pete hasn't lived here in five years and I doubt if he ever lives with us again or even in this state again."

She just grinned that wicked little grin, "And what about me?"

"What about you, yes, oh god yes I do all of these things for you and a hundred more, you are the reason I get up every day and keep plugging through life, without you all the rest of this is just stuff and without you it is all mostly useless stuff. But you make it something else. So is it all about you? YES!" I had her now so I flipped the tables on her "What about me?"

She leaned forward and kissed me, then slid up a little so that one lovely breast was hanging in my face its nipple pressed against my lips. I sucked it into my mouth, she moaned, I nibbled at it gently holding it with my teeth and swirling my tongue around it feeling it engorge and stiffen. She twisted changing from one nipple to the other, I repeated the process. I could feel her hand snake between us, she grasped me and angled me towards her opening, slid her hips back and groaned as I entered her. We continued like that for a bit her sliding up and down on my stiffness, playing switch with which nipple was in my mouth. I grabbed an ass check in each hand and squeezed, she moaned again.

I was content to finish as we were, but someone had other ideas. She pushed back withdrawing her nipples from my mouth and lifted herself off of me causing me to groan. As she scooted across the bed she gabbed several pillows and stacked them in a pile, then laid across them on all fours her ass high in the air. I quickly climbed to my knees and positioned myself behind her. I grabbed my firmness and stroke the head a few times up and down along her slit as her juices coated both my cock and my hand. Just as I was about to enter her again she twisted slightly and pushed me away with her hand. I looked up at her staring back over her shoulder. "Grab the lube," was all she said.

"What?" the blood still not making its way to my brain.

"Lube us up," she said a wicked grin on her face.

"Are you sure?" I asked, finally understanding what she meant.

She nodded an approval "Just because I love you."

Anal is not her favorite thing. In all the years we had been together we had only tried a handful of times and only been successful a couple. She enjoyed a finger insertion now and then but even that was rare. She just didn't really like it, we had discussed it a few times but even though she was open to almost anything I could come up with in the sex department this had been the lone thing that we had never really managed to accomplish.

I reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer, I had to rummage around for a few seconds before I found the tube of lube we had bought in a rare trip to the adult toy store. I was hoping it was still good it had been in there for several years. I shook the bottle a few times it felt like it was still full. I flipped open the lid and squirted some on my fingers and spread it around with my thumb, still seemed oily. So I squirted about a silver dollar sized dollop on her butt a couple of inches above her sphincter. It began to run down between her checks so I scooped it up on my fingers and started to slowly rub into her.

"Careful," she whispered her voice deep.

I slowly slipped one finger into her but only up to the first knuckle trying to spread the lube all around, eventually she relaxed a bit and I was able to slide up to the next knuckle. Soon I had one finger buried in her ass.

"Add another," she said.

I had to slide the first finger out a bit to get the second finger started, but two went a lot faster than one had. Soon it was three. She had reached a hand back between her legs and had started rubbing circles around her clit when I finished with three and started with four. I stayed like that for a while four fingers grouped together buried up to my hand in her ass just letting her get used to the feel. She had started to purr again.

"I think I'm ready," she said looking back over her shoulder again.

I removed my fingers and scooted up behind her on my knees. I seemed to be larger than I had been in some time and I could feel my heartbeat through my rigid member as I rubbed it in the lube still pooled along her crack. "Remember to relax," I said as I lined up at her entrance. Slowly I pushed forward till about half the tip was in. "How you doing?"

"Keep going," was all she said.

A little farther and the head slipped in. She rubbed furiously on her clit. I stayed still for a few seconds letting her get adjusted. She pushed back against me allowing more of me into her bowels. Slowly I continued to push forward until at last my pelvic met her butt. "That's all there is baby, I'm buried."

"Damn," she hissed "I feel so full. Just stay there for a minute."

I didn't move, I couldn't. I was afraid if I moved a muscle I would explode and cum right then ruining the whole mood. I could feel her muscles squeezing me, rippling around my length. We stayed not moving for some time allowing her to get used to the feeling and me to gain some measure of control. She slowed down her rubbing and instead inserted a couple of fingers into herself, I could feel her through the thin membrane separating fingers from cock. Slowly she leaned forward a bit allowing me to withdraw. I matched her movement back withdrawing even more. Soon only the head was left in her. She pushed backwards, and again I followed her movements until I was once again buried to the hilt. We kept this slow sawing motion up for several cycles as she grew more accustomed to me. The pace started to increase. After what seemed like hours, but in all honesty was maybe only a couple of minutes, she pushed back hard into me making my balls slap against her hand stilled buried in her slit.

"Now," she groaned. "Fuck me hard."

I nearly came right then. She never used the F-word. In all our years she had only said that word once or twice that I could recall, and even then it had been under extreme duress, not while we were screwing. Her fingers went back to her clit, I could feel them poking into my sac on each in-stroke, and I began to pick up speed. Soon I was at full tempo my hands grabbed her hips and I pulled her back with extreme force as I slammed my way back into her with my hips. I could hear my slapping against her thighs and butt. She was nearly desperate on her clit. Her face was buried in the mattress but I could hear her grunt every time my balls slapped into her gapping slit, her juices splattering across my legs and the bed. I knew I was close. I was holding on with everything I had, but I could feel that boil starting in my toes. Just then her whole body tensed at once, and I felt her, she was there, so was I.

The world exploded in a symphony of colors and sounds, deep, guttural, inconceivable sounds of rapture. I came launching rope after rope of my semen deep into her bowels, she came, her juices gushing out of her in a torrent. Her spasms milking me for all I had, me trying desperately to bury myself even deeper into her. After a bit the world slowly returned into focus. I started to withdraw.

"Don't move," she hissed.

Soon enough I shrank from her without effort, I was spent there was nothing left in the tank, my erection faded. I crawled up beside her and laid so I could see her face. She started pulling pillows out from under her belly. When she had them all removed she spooned back into my chest and wiggled her butt against my now deflated crotch. I pulled her in close. I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

"Sometimes we do things just because we love the person we do them for," she whispered just before we both drifted off to sleep.

12