Whatever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Two weeks to the day of the accident, Matt and Amy had their first date. They had been in constant contact with each other since the accident but this was their first time alone since that night they shared a room.

There was no sexual tension. Matt wasn't looking to score. He wanted to get to know Amy as a friend. Amy was hoping that Matt would someday soon want to take things to a physical level, but Matt wasn't going to pursue it right away...at least that was his plan.

The first date was a good one. A nice dinner together and then a trip to the movies. They held hands during the movie, but nothing else happened that night other than a quick goodnight kiss as he walked her to her door at the end of the date.

Amy was still working hard at her studies and wasn't available for another date until the following Saturday afternoon.

Again, Matt took her to dinner and then Amy had convinced him to take her to a place about an hour south of them called Black's Beach. A nudist beach.

They hadn't brought towels or anything to take to the beach but she just wanted Matt to walk along the beach with her. She wanted him to see the volleyball games and Frisbee tosses going on. She wanted him to see how nudists behave and get him used to seeing several naked bodies at once.

As they descended to the beach, Matt was surprised that it wasn't a large orgy taking place. He still had preconceived ideas about nudism in spite of what Amy had told him.

Men and women of all ages, sizes, and colors populated the beach. Most were simply enjoying the warm sunshine and working on their all-over tans. There were two volleyball games going and there was a man that had set up a booth and was doing body painting.

"Hey, Amy!" Matt heard a female voice from behind them.

"Karen!" Amy exclaimed as they walked towards each other and hugged.

Amy looked over at Matt and introduced him to Karen, a friend of hers from the resort. Karen was 40 years old, married, but Matt couldn't take his eyes off of her huge breasts.

"Nice to meet you Matt," Karen said. "My husband Gary is over there with the volleyball players at the far end. I've known Amy and her parents for over 10 years."

It was strange to say the least for Matt to carry on a conversation with a completely naked stranger. Plus, he was glad to be wearing short pants because he felt some excitement inside of those pants. Karen's tits were huge, yet natural. She was thin with dark brown hair...and plenty of that dark brown hair below the waist as well.

"This is Matt's first time visiting a nude beach, Karen. Please forgive him for acting a little uneasy. He is really a great guy. He grew up in a very uptight Baptist family where nudity and sex were treated like mortal sins. He's come a long way in his thinking to even be here today."

"It was very nice to meet you Matt. I hope the next time you come here that you'll bring some towels and drinks and stay awhile...and of course lose your clothes."

Amy was laughing. "Don't worry, Karen. I bet he comes back. Let's go say hello to Gary and let you meet him as well."

The one thing that Matt had noticed was that not all of the guys were hung like porn stars. That was another misconception he had about nudists. After seeing so many of the men there that day, he realized that he was probably about average except that he had always been kind of thick. He knew there would be no reason for modesty if he came back and joined them.

He met Gary. Gary was slightly overweight with a receding hairline of mostly gray hair. Matt guessed that he may be at least 10 years older than Karen. He also noticed that he wasn't too well endowed at all. Obviously, cock size meant nothing to Karen.

They said goodbye to Karen and Gary and headed back home. On the way home, Amy brought up the possibility of having dinner delivered to Matt's home and they'd spend the night watching movies on Netflix.

Matt liked the idea of spending a quiet Saturday night at home. He had enjoyed the slow pace of their friendship/relationship. Inwardly, he wanted to take her to bed and enjoy every square inch of her naked body, but he convinced himself to take it slowly. If things kept going like they were, the sex would come soon enough.

Amy had other motivations, as Matt discovered later.

Amy wanted to watch Groundhog Day, one of her favorite movies. Matt was a Bill Murray fan so he agreed to her movie of choice. His favorite Murray movie was "What About Bob?" and if time allowed he would play it on the DVD player. They were agreed about enjoying comedies.

Matt made popcorn for them to share and brought out a couple of sodas. It didn't take long for Amy to make herself comfortable by putting her head on Matt's lap while laying on her side. Matt reciprocated by placing his arm around her waist while she laid on her side. This did cause a slight stirring in his pants but he fought the urge by focusing more on the movie.

Both were quiet as they enjoyed the first prolonged physical connection they'd experienced together. The popcorn was eaten slowly and their attention was on the wild premise of the movie.

At about the mid-point of the movie, Amy asked to put the movie on pause while she took a restroom break. That also provided Matt a chance to clean up the empty bowl of popcorn. He sat back down, expecting Amy to come back and lay her head on his lap again.

Amy had other ideas. She came out of the bathroom...completely naked. Matt's eyes got big (along with his cock getting bigger quickly) as he studied her nude form.

"Matt, I think we've known each other long enough to dispense with the clothes. At least I do. You don't have to get undressed but I'm going to for the rest of the night. You'll get used to it."

Matt looked up and down as Amy gave him a chance to check her out. He loved her perky yet puffy small breasts with thick nipples. He looked up at her long legs and finally got a prolonged glimpse of her pubic region and saw the full pubic bush that she had talked about in the motel room just a few weeks ago. She was clearly a true redhead. Her dense light red curls reached from each thigh up to a couple of inches shy of her belly button."

Matt wasn't prepared for this. As much as he enjoyed Amy's friendship and as much as he was impressed with the naked sight in front of him, he was uneasy about taking their friendship to another level. Amy sensed his uneasiness and explained why she stripped down to nothing.

"Matt, you know that I'm a nudist and I'm very comfortable without clothes, right?"

"Uh...obviously," he said with a nervous laugh.

"My point is, Matt, that you and I have shared some very intimate moments recently. None of them involved sex or nudity. What I've shared with you so far is far more intimate to me than a small set of tits and my naked ass. I have bared my soul to you...and that was much more difficult than baring my body. Does that make sense to you?"

Matt looked at her. It was if a big question mark was in his eyes. "Not really, Amy...but I guess for you it probably does. You've been running around naked since you were born. This is so natural to you."

"You're right, Matt. It is natural. You're different than most guys. You've been willing to open up to me in every way in the world possible. I've seen you cry. I've seen your vulnerabilities. Yet, you've been hesitant to take our relationship to another level."

"I can tell by the look in your eyes when I walked in here naked that you liked what you saw. I can also tell by the bulge in your pants that you liked it also. Am I correct?"

Matt nodded. "Yes, no question about it. You are incredibly sexy...with or without clothes may I add."

"Is it Carla? She's gone, Matt. You weren't even in love with her and I can tell you that she wasn't in love with you either. I know it sounds cruel to speak badly about the dead, and what happened to her was very tragic, but you have to get on with life."

"I'll wait for you Matt. You're worth waiting for, but I just need to know from you what is exactly holding you back from taking me into your arms."

Matt stared at her. Not in anger. Not with impatience. He stared at her apologetically; as if he had said or done something to hurt her.

"I am really sorry Amy if I came across as if there was something wrong with you. Everything you said about Carla was true. I can't figure out why I feel so guilty about this right now."

He stopped, took a couple of breaths, then spoke up more.

"It was so easy to get Carla in bed. Our first date...we were naked and in her bedroom making love all night...that's not right...we had sex all night. It was never making love for her."

"This seems so easy tonight. All I have to do is get undressed and it seems like you're so anxious to get physical. Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing you to Carla in any way. You are someone of much higher character and a much more decent human being...it's just that Carla initiated...insisted...on going to bed, and now you're basically letting me know that you want me to take you."

Amy tried to understand but she felt more hurt than understanding.

"Let me explain something to you, Matt. Listen up because I don't ever want to have to remind you about this again..."

She paused to collect her thoughts. Matt was quiet and ready to listen.

"I am not comfortable being the one to make the first move. I may be more sexually liberated that what you've expected a woman to be, but I am much more submissive than I'm acting tonight."

"I would have loved it if you had just started pulling off my clothes earlier while I was laying on your lap. I would have loved to have your hands inside of my shirt and my pants. I enjoy responding to a man's advances...but not just any man. Tonight, it's going to be a man that I love."

"If this relationship keeps growing, I will be a very willing partner when it comes to sex and intimacy. I love to cuddle. I love to kiss. I enjoy a hard cock inside of my pussy and my mouth. I love the look of satisfaction on a guy's face when's he's shot his load. I enjoy the feeling when I'm excited and I orgasm."

"There Matt, I've just shared something else much more intimate about me than just a few body parts. I love you Matt. I have loved you for over 4 years but I haven't been able to act on it until you were single again."

"I'll tell you something else. That night in the motel room, if you had made a move on me, there was no way I would have been unable to refuse. I wanted you so badly that night but I wasn't going to seduce you and make you be unfaithful to your wife. However, if you had insisted on having me naked in that bed...well, let's say my willpower wouldn't have been that strong."

"Mine either Amy," Matt responded with a chuckle. "I was hoping that you'd behave because the minute you told me that you were a nudist, I wanted to see that sexy body of yours. Of course, I've always thought you were sexy but knowing that you were a nudist made it seem more real."

"My nudism and sex are separate issues, Matt...although I will admit that walking into this room and seeing the expression on your face was a huge turn-on. "I've admitted that to you before. But the joy of being nude goes beyond being seen by others. I enjoy being nude in groups or being alone. I've slept alone in the nude since I was a little girl. I'd swim laps in our pool nude even if no one else was home to see me. It's just something that I am. More people involved is just better."

"Tonight, I wanted you to see me completely naked. I was hoping for you to join me. I was hoping for a whole lot more, as you were able to tell."

Amy's voice began to trail. She was suddenly feeling emotional.

"I love you Matt. I want you. I want your body. I want you naked. I want your hugs. I know you feel the same way but like I said before, I'll wait for you. Just don't let guilt ruin a good thing. If you can tell me one good reason that you should feel guilty then I'll put my clothes back on right now. Tell me what you did wrong in your relationship with Carla that should cause you to feel guilty."

Matt took a few seconds to think about her challenge. "I'm only guilty of being naïve, being gullible, and for marrying her to begin with. It was a matter of vanity. I'm just this ordinary guy...kind of a geek...and this hot woman wanted me. My ego loved it."

Amy understood.

"Like I promised, if you gave me a reason for guilt, then I'd get dressed. I understand you better but I disagree that you should let that guilt ruin what you have now."

Amy turned to go back to the bathroom where she had left her clothes.

"Who said I wanted you to get dressed? Matt asked as he saw her naked back side walking away from him.

"I'm just keeping my promise. You'll be more comfortable."

"No I won't. I'll get undressed with you."

Amy's face lit up. Her eyes, truly the windows to her soul, told him how happy she was.

Matt wasted no time undressing. In a matter of a few seconds, he was standing stark naked in front of her. His cock was stiff yet he seemed at ease letting her get a long look at it.

"Matt, I'm not sure if anyone's told you this before, but that cock of yours is awfully thick."

"Huh?"

"Seriously, I've seen enough cocks in my life and that's about as thick as I've seen one. I've seen several longer ones, but none that thick."

Matt wasn't sure about her comment about seeing several longer ones.

"No, Matt...seriously...it's sexy. It's not like you're all that short either. It's just that being in a nudist resort since I was a kid, there have been many guys that like to show off their 8 inch cocks...or some even longer."

"Remember that married guy at the resort whose wife encouraged me to screw her husband? Well, he was one of those guys with a very long cock. He was fun but it never happened again for the reasons I told you a few weeks ago."

That seemed to put Matt at ease. Matt remembered what Amy had said about being submissive and took matters into his own hands from that point forward.

He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her face towards his. His lips locked into hers and she immediately responded with equal effort and passion. Within seconds their tongues were exploring each other's mouths deeply.

Matt had a raging hard-on that he desperately needed to take care of. It had been nearly a year since he last had sex with Carla. It had been at least two months since the last time he even jerked off. There was a lot of pent up frustration in his groin and Amy was going to feel the best of it.

He took her hand and walked her to his bedroom. She obediently followed him, smiling all the while.

"Lay on your back," he commanded her. Amy willingly obeyed.

"It's been too long for me to last too long with foreplay. I just want to get inside of that pussy right now."

"Please do, sweetie...please do...I'm ready for you."

She wasn't kidding. Matt plowed his enormously thick cock inside of her very tight but incredibly moist hole. He wasted no time plunging in and out of her opening while she groaned loudly in appreciation.

Although he tried to last as long as he could before unloading inside of her wetness, he eventually could not last any longer and spilled several large and warm shots of cum inside of her appreciative pussy.

He rolled over onto his side, grabbed her, and held her to his side. There were a few minutes of total silence before Matt spoke up.

"I promise you that next time I'll make it more about your pleasure. It's just been so long..."

"Don't apologize for a thing," Amy said, interrupting him. I am so happy that I'm the one you did it with. I love you Matt. I was here for your pleasure tonight but damn it, I enjoyed it as much as you did. It's been a couple of months for me as well, you know. The difference is that this time I actually love the man that was inside of me. That made it so much better."

"Me too," agreed Matt. "I think I know what love is now. You received pleasure knowing that you pleased me. Trust me baby, I'm going to work hard to make sure you enjoy it also...and I'm going to take a lot of pleasure in watching you cum!"

"That's how a relationship should work, Matt. Not just in the bedroom, either. I love my parents and I want a marriage like theirs. They both go out of their way to show their love for one another. They both enjoy giving."

"Many of my characteristics I get from my mother...all the way from my red hair to my painted toes. I love both of my parents but I've modeled my life after my mom. I want to be the kind of wife that she's been. I want a man that's like my dad. He loves and adores my mother. I think I may have found that guy."

Matt got suddenly quiet. He was digesting inwardly the significance of Amy's statements. She saw Matt as THAT guy she's wanted.

Amy fell asleep with her head resting comfortably on Matt's chest. He studied her naked form for a couple of minutes; saying nothing so as to not wake her up.

He saw an amazing combination of virtues that he admired. She was very self-confident without being arrogant or snobbish. She was goal-oriented without using others and was determined to get what she thought was important in life...in her career and in love.

In the past she had told Matt about her plans and why she chose to be an Operating Room nurse. There were several outpatient hospitals in the Southland and it was her goal to work in one of them. These facilities were usually only open from Monday-Friday; some only open four days a week.

She had reinforced the idea that she was a dedicated nudist and that she wanted as many weekends open to visit the resort she had been attending since she was a small child. Matt knew that to have a serious relationship with her would require him to participate in that lifestyle as well.

She was also equally resolute in the kind of man she wanted. She was disciplined enough to not just settle on any guy that showed an interest in her. There were qualities in a man that were necessary before she'd consider him. Obviously, Matt must have met her expectations.

He studied her soft breasts. Up close, they didn't seem as small. She was probably a B cup. She was tall with a long torso so the breasts didn't take up as much space on her upper body.

In spite of a naked body that he never believed he could get tired of seeing, he kept looking back at her face. Her small, soft lips and mouth seemed to have a slight smile as she rested her eyes for a few moments. He noticed the sparse freckles on her face, arms, and upper torso. Oddly, he found those to be sexy as well.

He was staring at her thick red bush when Amy opened her eyes and saw the direction of his gaze.

"So, you like staring at my pussy, huh? You're such a pervert." Amy wasn't good at pretending to be annoyed. Matt knew right away that she was just teasing him.

"Yeah, I can't get over how full it is...and how red it is. It's so sexy, baby."

Amy smiled. Again, all Matt had to do was look in her expressive eyes to discern how happy she was that he seemed to enjoy her naked body.

She had been teased, most of it good-naturedly, in the past for not trimming or completely shaving her pussy hair. Again, her mother was a redhead as well and only trimmed the area around the labia so that her lover could go down on her easier. Again, she patterned that part of her life after her mother.

She had also been politely told by some men (and a few women) at the resort that the mess of hair between her legs was unsightly and a big turn-off to most men. Her answer? "The right guy will love it someday. If you don't like it, don't look at it."

That attitude summed up Amy's outlook on life. She was going to live it like she wanted to. At one time she figured it might take several years to find a guy with the qualities and similar outlook but a tragic event a few weeks ago led her to be in the arms of a man she had admired for over 4 years.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers