Whatever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

While sitting up in the bed, Matt asked her if she intended to hook up with another couple like her parents had done for the past 15 years.

"I can't say yes or no, Matt. Mom and Dad didn't go looking for sexual partners when they became friends with John and Judy. Their relationship evolved over a period of nearly two years of meeting together at the resort about two weekends per month. What makes it so special is that Dad and Judy were best friends first. The same with Mom and John. They said it seemed natural to take the next step and enjoy each other physically."

"They are still best friends today and they still enjoy the occasional swap. It's not a secret at the resort but their public behavior is always proper. Overt sexual behavior isn't tolerated no matter who does it. Even married couples must maintain a certain amount of propriety. Most nudists that I know don't care what goes on inside of a person's bedroom."

The more Amy talked, the more that Matt realized that she had mapped the general direction that she wanted her life to take. She was flexible on many things but adamant about a few. She wanted someone to understand and share the idea of being a nudist. She wanted loyalty. She wanted someone to at least be open-minded enough to embrace new ideas in the future.

Most importantly, she didn't want a guy to follow her just to make her happy. He needed to share these same beliefs.

Matt was conflicted between his love for Amy and the thought that he may have to share her with another man someday. There was no guarantee of it, but he knew that by accepting Amy that he also accepted her unconventional and more open thinking about sexual matters.

They were lying in the bed still...naked...and quiet. Each was pondering the possibilities in their lives.

Matt had escaped a miserable relationship with Carla in one of the most tragic ways possible. She had no conscience at all about which guys she had sex with. She was content to use her body for her satisfaction and career advancement with no care in the world about her marriage vows to him.

Amy admitted to having sex before...just because she wanted it. There were no strings attached to any of the three men. No marital vows were broken; not even with the married man since it was his wife that happily gave her consent to the pairing.

Amy looked up to Matt. A few tears had escaped from his eyes and were trickling down his cheeks.

"Talk to me Matt. Something is disturbing you. I can't handle your silence. I can handle your honesty."

"Honesty?" Matt echoed back at her. "I've known you for over 4 years. I've already found myself in love with you. I appreciate your honesty, Amy...I really do. It's just the thought that someday you might want to add another man to your bed. I just got out of a marriage where your cousin couldn't seem to keep her legs together around other men."

Amy was pissed.

"How in the hell can you compare me to Carla? Matt, I'm no angel but dammit, I would NEVER cheat on you." She emphasized the word "never" with a sharp and harsh tone.

"Fella, all I did was share what has worked for my parents. Do I think it could work for us? I doubt it...at least not right away. Even if I did find someone that I would like to go to bed with...and trust me, there are other guys that are attractive and desirable out there...I would NEVER betray your trust."

"Listen to me Matt. You are going to see a lot of naked females. Some of them will become your friends. Some may become good friends. I have to trust that you wouldn't do anything stupid like...well, you know...sneak around on me. It's a two-way street, fella."

Matt didn't know what to say. That's the angriest Amy had ever been with him. He really touched on a nerve. After a several seconds of silence, Amy spoke up again.

"Let me tell you something, Matt. I'm about ready to put my clothes back on and call my parents for a ride home. I honestly thought that you had figured out the differences between Carla and myself. Boy, was I wrong."

Matt felt duly chastised.

"No you weren't, Amy. No, you weren't wrong. I can't apologize enough for daring to compare you to Carla. The differences go far beyond your sexual appetites, that's for sure."

"You have a natural kindness and selflessness about you that Carla never had. Tonight was a perfect example. You made this about my pleasure first. That never once happened with Carla."

"You have shown more care and concern for me in the past 4 years than Carla ever did. I'm convinced that you cared more about me 4 years ago than she did. Please, I am truly sorry for making such a reckless comparison to her. That was cruel and you deserve better."

"I can't promise you that I will ever be okay with another couple in our sex life, but I will promise to keep an open mind about it. That's the best I can do at this point."

Amy smiled.

"First of all Matt, I am naturally submissive in the bed. I get pleasure knowing that you're happy. I also know that you're unselfish enough to care about my pleasure as well. That's what will make us so compatible."

"Second, your apology is accepted. It's forgotten as far as I'm concerned. I also realize that you've been hit with a lot in the past few weeks. I am so thrilled to have you in my life that I forget that you're still processing a lot of hurt and anger. Please accept my apology for not being more understanding. I love you too much to ever want to hurt you. Carla did enough of that on her own."

"Third, I can live with a promise that you'll keep an open mind. I don't expect anything to happen right away and I certainly don't have anyone in mind. You'll notice at the resort that a vast majority of members and visitors are middle aged and retired people. There are just a scant few in our age range. Some of those kids I've known since I was a little kid running around there."

"At one time there were several of us pre-teen and teenagers. Sadly, many of them gave in to the pressures of the textile world and left as soon as they could. They enjoyed the nudism but didn't want to limit their search for soulmates to just fellow nudists."

"There are two girls and one guy still there from my childhood. One of the guys and the girl are now married. The other girl, Carol, is kind of like me. Not physically...shit, she has big tits, wide hips, and a small strip of dark hair below...but she's determined to do it her way. She'll wait for the right guy...but it's doubtful she'll meet him at that resort...but then again, I didn't meet you there either, did I?"

"The point I'm making is that you need to get comfortable in your skin. Let's go to the beach first...or skinny dip at my parent's house. Get used to being in a group setting with no clothes. You'll be surprised at how quickly you adapt. You'll just have to trust me on that one, mister."

Amy had subconsciously been jerking on Matt's cock while talking to him. By the time she realized what she had been doing, Matt's cock had a new life and was ready for more action.

Amy hungrily moved her mouth over his hardness. She expertly manipulated him until he was ready to come.

He pulled out of her mouth and emptied his love juices on her bare chest. Although the supply wasn't as plentiful as the first time, he still was able to nearly cover her right tit with cum.

Amy was now on her back, obviously in deep thought. Matt noticed a distant look in her eyes. He had to know what she was thinking.

"Matt, I was thinking about the first few times I had ever met you. I tried like hell to figure out how you got hooked up with someone like my cousin. It's not like I couldn't figure out she was probably keeping you busy sexually, but you had personality traits that I liked but knew that my cousin would exploit them."

"What do you mean, exploit them?" Matt wasn't sure where Amy was headed with this conversation.

"What I mean is that you have a naturally trusting nature. You also are a very loyal person. Carla knew you weren't the kind to sneak around on her. You see, she expected you to feel the same about her...that she wouldn't dare do that to you because you knew your heart was purer than that."

"Remember, I'd known her since I was a little kid. I would lay in bed at night trying to find subtle ways to get you to see her for what she was. I'll admit, I wanted you for myself but my main desire was to see you away from her."

"I'm not happy that she's dead. I never dreamed or wished that. I don't have that kind of black heart. I was happy that night when we had to share that room together that you finally saw some things for yourself and was ready to move on from her...and yes, hoping that I had a chance with you."

Matt smiled at her. One of the few smiles he shared in the past half hour.

"Amy, I had a problem with you the first time we met."

"Problem? What did I do?"

"It's nothing that you did. You still had a couple of months before you turned 18. You were so nice looking and desirable but because of a commitment to Carla and your age, I tried so hard to show very little interest in you. The fact is, I cared a lot about you. I admired you. I admired your focus on your career."

"After being married for several months, I began to wonder what life would have been like if I had married you instead. I could privately wonder about it but I didn't dare admit it to even my closest friends. I had to keep those sentiments very private."

"Baby, I've been wondering what we'd be like as a couple for a long time. I've been dying to see that naked body for a long time. It was worth the wait. I love it...especially that super hairy red bush of yours."

"I love you Matt. It seems like we've both suppressed some feelings for a few years. I'm not overly religious but I do think there's a reason for everything. I do believe in a diving Being that controls the universe. Why did things happen the way they did? Not just because of us, but how many other lives have potentially been changed by these events? We'll never know all of those answers but I'm just grateful to have you. I hope that I always will."

Time passed and the bonding became even stronger. Their time together was limited because Amy was still determined to finish her last 3 weeks of school. She did move in with Matt so that they could at least be together at night during the weekdays.

There were some rude comments from a few family members about Matt rebounding so quickly after Carla's demise. Matt just let them have their comments without any rebuttals. He could have sullied Carla's memory by recounting her many indiscretions and total lack of love in their marriage, but he and Amy decided to let it ride. That was on the advice of Amy's mother. She promised them that they would someday see the wisdom of it.

Two months passed and they were married in a very simple ceremony at her parent's home. Only a handful of people were invited. Matt's parents were still angry about their son going to a nudist beach and resort that they refused to go to the wedding. It was several months before Amy was welcome in their home. It wasn't until his mother was caught in an affair, nearly ruining their marriage, that she finally became more open-minded and less judgmental.

Amy got her first job working part-time at an outpatient orthopedic surgery center. The center is open only Monday - Thursday and all of the nurses work 12 hour shifts; none more than 36 hours in a week. This was perfect for her since it freed up every Friday-Sunday to visit her favorite resort or nude beach no matter what the rest of her schedule was.

As Amy had predicted, Matt quickly adapted to the nudist lifestyle. There was some initial embarrassment because the first time he saw Amy's mother naked, he began to sport an erection. Her mother was still a very attractive lady with a body similar to her daughter's...although with slightly larger boobs but with an equally lush forest of red hair between her legs.

Amy laughed off that episode, as did her mother. In fact, her mother was secretly happy that she could get that kind of a response from a much younger man when she was already in her mid-40s. It only happened once but Amy will still tease him about it in private.

Also, Amy learned that she could joke with Matt by repeating a common one-word phrase that used to piss him off when Carla said it: Whatever.

"Whatever, Matt."

"Whatever, Amy."

It served as a reminder to Matt of his good fortune to have such an incredible woman in his life and how much better his life had become.

bbare
bbare
553 Followers