Whatever Came Over Me?

Story Info
Respectable wife shocks herself from feelings on holiday.
2.7k words
3.73
91.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adfer
Adfer
79 Followers

Sure I fancied Sandilo. What woman wouldn't? He was tall, handsome, charming, courteous. He danced beautifully. He spoke with the cutest accent in a dark velvet voice that went with those wicked brown eyes of his. Powder room chat had it that he knew how to use his well endowed kit.

He'd have been about 30 or so. I'd had several dances with him that holiday. The resort hotel had dances every night and Jed and I usually went to them. Jed doesn't like dancing all that much and was happy to sit out. He didn't mind me dancing with Sandilo and the other studs who came to those dances. I hadn't told him how those lovely guys were coming on to me in case he stopped me from dancing with them.

Those guys came on outrageously to the woman they were dancing with. Their aim was seduction. They made no bones about it and they did it with such flattering charm and insight that you couldn't get angry with them. In fact a girl would be inclined to go along with their suggestion to leave the ballroom for 'an hour of paradise' in the hotel bedroom. Certainly they had no trouble persuading the single girls to go with them. Nor, I realised, deliciously shocked, did they have too much trouble persuading the married ones either.

Once I understood what was happening it was easy enough to spot. A stud would ask a woman for a dance, get the husband's permission and take her once or twice around the floor. Then they would slip out of the ballroom and take the lift, presumably up to the bedroom for her 'hour in paradise.' Even more mind blowing was when the stud brought her back. Typically the woman looked like she had really been in paradise and hadn't quite fully returned to Earth. Her husband would happily welcome her back and soon after the couple would leave the ballroom together, presumably for hubby's turn. It was plain to see that hubby had known all along what was afoot and had condoned it.

I could see that there was some truth in the persuasions that the studs used: "It's not being unfaithful, it's just a nice treat for a woman on holiday," and "It will make your husband more fully appreciate the beautiful women he is lucky enough to have married." Other lines were "But it takes nothing away from your husband, you will still be his loving wife," and "He will love you even more for the experience."

After four nights of that, combined with being on holiday and the hedonistic air of the resort I was sold on their 'hour in paradise' idea but I doubted I'd get it past Jed. I certainly had no intention of even mentioning it to him. I wouldn't have except that I happened to see Sandilo leave the floor with one of the wives from our tour group.

A lightning bolt coursed through my whole body and it was pure jealousy. That astonished me. Sandilo wasn't my man and I had no right to be jealous of him. I was quite disgusted with myself too for feeling jealous. Yes, I enjoyed his flattery as he chatted me up, I enjoyed dancing with that lovely hunk of a man but that's all it was. I certainly had no intention of taking it any further but--. Damn! I was jealous.

The woman Sandilo left with was a little blonde trollop. She was short, a shade plump for her height, with big blonde hair and huge ugly boobs. She clung to Sandilo's arm like he belonged to her. For an instant I would have scratched her eyes out until commonsense kicked in. Even so it upset me. I was much better looking than her. I'm tall with a classic willowy figure, boobs in proportion and bobbed chestnut hair framing my face and making the most of my golden eyes. I have more class in my left nipple than she had in her whole body. It was me that Sandilo really wanted, not that common little tart. What the hell! I was upset and it showed.

I went to our table where Jed was sitting, enjoying his beer, oblivious to his surroundings and lost in a train of thought as he does when he's in what for him is an uninteresting situation. "Come on Jed. Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Anywhere out of here."

Jed who is the most unobservant man in the universe saw that I was upset. Of course he had no idea why. That baffled "Now what's upset her?" look passed across his face and he looked apprehensive. He got up and we walked out of the ballroom onto the terrace overlooking the pool.

"What's up, Marla? Something upset you?"

"No. Just me being stupid." I could hardly tell my husband that I'd just seen the guy I fancied and who'd been coming on to me the last four nights going to bed with someone else.

"Try to explain it to me."

I had to say something. Jed seemed to want to hear what I had to say, just on the one occasion when I didn't want to tell him. "It's just that these local boys do come on to a girl so dreadfully. Instead of a nice dance they keep wanting you to go to bed with them."

"Oh." Jed didn't seem bothered about it. His "is that all?" was unsaid but implicit in his reaction.

I already knew that jealousy wasn't big in Jed's make-up but he should have reacted to the news of some guy coming on to his wife. I had a foolish urge to inspire some jealousy in Jed. "They do get wives who go to bed with them too."

"And their husbands don't mind?"

"Apparently not." I told him what was going on at these dances. Even as I spoke I knew it was unwise of me but now I'd got started I couldn't stop. And it was right on my mind at the time. I managed not to say anything about my jealousy regarding Sandilo though.

"Well, I suppose if you're into that sort of thing this would be the time and the place for it."

I was still grappling with what Jed really meant by that when he asked me: "Which one do you like?"

"Sandilo." Oh damn'! Jed had caught me on the mental back foot.

"Isn't he the one who bought us a round of drinks the other night?"

"Yes."

I was worried that Jed was going to get upset with me. Sandilo had bought that round of drinks because I'd been giving him positive signals. I couldn't help it. I did like him. But we were approaching dangerous ground here.

"Didn't I see Sandilo disappearing off with that little blonde piece in the yellow dress?" Jed said.

I could have died. Now that I'd got Jed's mind on to the topic he could apply it with awesome insight. I felt as transparent as glass. He grinned as he made the connection between my bad mood and the blonde in the yellow dress. Good thing it was dark. I blushed scarlet.

It wasn't dark enough though. "Well, well, well. Who'd have thought it?" he teased. We both knew what he meant. Normally, back home, I am the most respectable of women. I like sex with my husband in bed with the lights out. Perhaps I am a bit too strait laced. But that's me. Until now. Until I met Sandilo. It was this damned resort awakening the slut in me.

Jed took my hand and we walked down the steps to the pool. I was still embarrassed but I knew it was better than him being angry about it. "I'm sorry, Jed," I told him.

"What for? You haven't done anything."

"No but..."

"May be you should. It would probably be good for you."

"Don't be silly."

"All right."

We made our way around the hotel and into the lobby. The hotel has another bar separate from the one in the ball room and we went there. It was easier to get served. I recognised a few of the men in the bar as husbands of wives from our tour group. They were waiting for their wives to come back. The husband of the blonde was one of them. I felt subdued for having been so stupid earlier, and for spilling the beans to Jed.

Jed got us drinks and we made conversation. He kept away from the Sandilo thing, thank heaven and drinks finished, we decided to go up to our room for an early night.

In the lobby we saw Blondie and Sandilo coming back. The silly cow had had her hour in paradise all right and looked like it. Sandilo was as attractive as ever and it all started up again.

"He's in the bar," Jed told Blondie.

"Oh, thanks." She had a sort of stupid dreamy look like she had been on cloud nine and hadn't quite landed yet.

"Don't sulk," I told myself.

That night I imagined it was Sandilo in me and the thought alone made it great.

Next morning I thought about my obsession with Sandilo. Why him? I knew plenty of super, handsome guys, alpha male types and not one of them obsessed me like Sandilo did. And I loved Jed and was perfectly happy to be his wife so why...?"

Nothing like this had happened since the day I first met Jed. I'd say Jed was never out of my thoughts since that day. He was and is everything I ever wanted: a super man, kind gentle and understanding. He's good looking and a great lover. He's never cheated on me and never even seemed interested in anyone else. Oh dammit! What's wrong with me? We spent the day on the beach and in the evening went to a movie. I couldn't face going to the hotel dance again. I needed to avoid temptation. I'd almost got back into my right mind by the time we returned to the hotel but there in the lobby was Sandilo talking to two other men. He saw me looking at him and gave me that smile of his and bang crash I wanted him there and then.

Oh dammit! He came over and spoke to us. "Hello Jed and Marla. I missed you this evening." The smooth bastard had even remembered our names.

Jed was trying to figure out who the hell this guy was. "Hello Sandilo," I said. "We've been to a movie."

Sandilo had seen the movie and we made brief polite conversation about it before we moved on. Sandilo's parting shot was "See you at the dance tomorrow." It was innocent enough but it was loaded.

"You really aren't yourself this holiday, Marla. Are you still thinking in terms of a little erotic adventure?" We were sunbathing on the beach next day when Jed put the question. He was of course spot on.

"Jed, I'm sorry. I don't know what's come over me. Maybe it's this resort or being on holiday."

"All of those things, and seeing the other wives getting it too. I suppose it's just a woman's natural instinct to follow the prevailing fashion."

Jed was taking it all so calmly. He even seemed amused by it.

"I'll get over it."

"Well, I don't want you making fools of us back home. Here it wouldn't matter too much."

I looked at him. "You serious?"

He made the slightest shrug. "Plenty of other guys seem happy enough about it."

"What about afterwards?"

He grinned. "We can have long, in depth discussions in which we analyse our feelings about it." He knew I loved discussions like that and he hated them.

"Oh pooh!" He was just teasing me and I reacted accordingly but at that point I knew I had to have Sandilo. Just once would be enough and it would, I hoped, cure this mad obsession.

Later as we were walking back to the hotel from the beach I asked him "So you really wouldn't mind if I were to have Sandilo?"

"We'd survive."

"Cos if you're sure I might disappear for an hour this evening."

"All right."

Jed was so relaxed about it and, like lots of the other husbands here, he seemed happy enough for his wife to go with a local chap. I got myself into a tizz about it and wasn't quite thinking straight. I also wanted to make quite sure nothing about this threatened my marriage. It was all well and good here but he might think differently when we got home. Maybe I could do something special for him?

I couldn't think what but there had to be something. What did he like? Lots of things but food and booze weren't part of it. Heck! What about kinky sex? Jed had a few kinks that he'd hinted at and I'd always changed the subject. Perhaps I could indulge him.

In the ballroom Sandilo asked Jed's permission to ask me for a dance. His manners were exquisite. I accepted and afterwards he brought me back to the table. By then he and Jed almost knew each other. At least Jed recognised him and greeted him by name. I was practically wetting myself with anticipation; just from dancing with Sandilo. I'd felt his erection while dancing and the whole thing was driving me crazy.

"May I have another dance with Marla?" Sandilo was asking Jed.

"Yes. All right."

Jed looked at me. He knew this was it. "We may be some time," I told him.

He nodded and got up too. "Enjoy the dance," he said.

It was wonderful, one of the few times in life when the reality was better than the anticipation. I knew I was in the hands of an expert and I left it to all to Sandilo . I was concentrating on enjoying the pleasures of the moment. Guilt? Of course I felt guilty. It heightened the pleasure. I reached a climax, then another and another and after that it all became one glorious, wonderful sensation of pure pleasure like nothing I'd ever known before. Afterwards I was a weak blob of helpless jelly. To begin with I had trouble controlling my limbs. I had to just lie on the bed, savouring the afterglow. Eventually I forced myself to get up, dress and go back to the ballroom.

I saw Jed before he saw me. How would he react? Would he be happy about it, all nicely turned on like the other husbands? I hoped so.

Jed didn't say anything; he just gave a grin which caused me to blush. From the corner of my eye I saw that little blonde slut looking at me knowingly. She was wearing a blue dress this time. Jed took me in his arms and we danced.

I wanted Jed to whisk me up to our room there and then. I needed the reassurance of having him make love to me. Instead we finished the dance before we left the ball room. In the lift I thanked my lucky stars that I'd managed to remake the bed and flush away the condom and wrapper that Sandilo had used. I didn't need to push that into Jed's face no matter how tolerant he was.

So I was embarrassed all over again when we went into our room and there on the floor, mocking me, were my bra and panties. Jed gave only the briefest of raised eyebrows and without comment he picked them up and put them on the chair. Then he slid his hands up my legs, under my dress, until he found for himself that I had nothing on under my dress. "What would your mother say?" he murmured in mock shock. They were the first words he'd said since I'd gone back to him. "What mother would say" was our standing joke. I knew then that everything was going to be all right with us.

The love making that followed was even better than with Sandilo. It was different though. This was with the man I loved.

That night I dreamt of mother, of all people. "You took a hell of a risk my girl," she scolded. "You are so lucky to have a man like Jed. I'm not sure you deserve him."

I could only agree with her. I was so glad it was only a dream.

Adfer
Adfer
79 Followers