Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers

"Ooooooohhh fuuuuck!... Uuuuuuhhhh!... Oooohhhhh, Teeeeed!..."

Didi fell forward, lying down on my chest. She reached one hand down to her crotch, desperately frigging away at her clit, while with the other she grabbed on to my shoulder. She started pushing back and forth horizontally on my cock, picking up speed.

Though I was deprived of Didi's splendid tits, in this position I could shift a little and pump my hips freely, moving faster and harder into her pussy. I pounded up into her with all I had, my cock pistoning into her dripping hole as my two fingers sawed in and out of her tight asshole, pushing into her rectum as far as they could go. Didi was twitching all over as she smashed her mouth into mine, her tits pressing into my body, our nostrils flaring from our ragged breaths.

We were still locked in a deep, passionate soulkiss when I felt Didi's muffled groans reach a muted peak. She shuddered and let out a silent scream into my mouth. Her sweet little butt bounced on my cock one last time before resting there, keeping me fully embedded inside her. Didi's pussy started fluttering around my length and her rectum contracted on my pumping fingers. She thrust her tongue so deep into my mouth that I felt like I was choking for a second, but I didn't have time to worry about it much.

Close as I already was, my sister's clenching pussy pushed me over the edge. I gave some final hard thrusts into that tight gripping sheath, then I exploded, sending ropes of cum up Didi's willing hole. My whole body went rigid while my cock erupted inside her enveloping wetness.

All through our orgasms, Didi kept devouring my mouth with hers, muting my grunts of pleasure with her muffled moans. Apparently, the sensation of being filled with my brotherly essence turned her on just as much as the image of my semen coating her sisterly folds aroused me. Didi's soulkiss became more and more voracious as my spurting cock unloaded pulse after pulse of sperm into her, until I had emptied myself completely inside her womb for the second time that night, giving her all the seed I still had left.

As her orgasm burned out and I ejaculated the last of my sperm into her, Didi flopped down on my chest, wiped out. Her whole body went limp. Her hungry lips released mine, letting out a long, vibrant sigh of fulfillment. A final squeal escaped her throat when I slid my fingers out of her tender anus. Then she lay still.

I hugged her tightly. Holding her in my arms, I sank my nose into her hair, smelling her, kissing her head. For a long while we just breathed and rested and stayed as close as possible, enjoying the afterglow, exhausted and satisfied.

My softening cock had already plopped out of her cum-flooded pussy and a pool of our mixed juices was splattered between our groins when I began gently brushing her wild, sex-tousled locks away from her brow so I could admire that beloved face again. Didi had slid off my chest and was now lying on her side, cuddled closely to me. She had one arm draped over my torso, her slight frame wrapped safely in my embrace, her head resting in the hollow of my shoulder.

As I looked at my adored silly girl and caressed her delicate visage, I felt a warm bubble of contentment swell inside me. I was happy, brimming with that unique kind of deep, quiet joy that I could only ever experience when my sweet little sister was near me.

Didi's eyes were closed. She had a soft, satisfied smile on her lips. A blissful, peaceful expression glimmered on her beautiful features. Her breath was coming in long slow whispers. I just listened to that familiar soothing sound for a while. The simple truth, the undeniable reality of our being together filled me with a sense of completeness.

I wasn't even aware that I was talking when I murmured: "I love you, Didi."

Her smile widened. Her eyelids fluttered but stayed closed. Her voice was slow, so slow and sleepy and adorable, her soft timbre still as melodious as always to my ears.

"Mmh... Love you too... Ted... I love you... Soooo... So much... Mmh... Nighty night... Teddy Bear..."

"Nighty night, Didi," I said, reaching toward the nightstand to turn off the light.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers