Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers

"Talk about distractions, you put on quite a show too," I said, untying her bikini top and cupping her splendid naked tits, "specially when you put on so much sunscreen, and with so much care..."

Didi moaned as I fondled her nipples. "Mmmhh yeah, I hoped you'd be looking at me, Teddy Bear," she purred, pressing her crotch into my thigh, "I took my time working the sunscreen on my titties just to give you a good show... Didn't Janie's big boobs distract you, though?"

I noticed the hint of tension in her voice, the note of insecurity there, jealousy even. I had to laugh as I hugged my sister tight to me, throwing her bikini top away and kissing her deeply.

"Didi, she never even took off her T-shirt! And even if she had, you know I can't stop looking at you anyway. I love you, silly girl, and I love your body too, a lot. And these perky, soft, perfect tits... They're the best, Didi, I'm crazy about them. I thought you kinda figured it by now, I'm all over them all the time!"

I stressed my point by leaning down and licking away at my sister's soft pink areolas, sucking hard on them in turn, kissing all over the smooth firmness of my favorite tits in the world.

"Mmmhh, I know you love them but I just got weird, I guess... I love you so much, Ted, I want you all to myself, always. Oooh yes, that's good... Mmmhh yeah lick my nipples like that, I love it!"

I kept up my tit-worship for a bit, stimulating Didi's sensitive pointy boobs until she was writhing and panting. Then I held her in my arms and kissed her, long and sweetly.

"Look at that, I got you all sticky with sweat," I said after a while. "Maybe you should join me in the shower."

"Definitely, you got me so dirty," she said, smiling impishly as she held my hand, leading me upstairs. "You know," she smiled as we entered the master bathroom, "Janie asked me why you always call me 'silly girl'. That was so funny, I hadn't realized it could sound strange to other people."

"You didn't tell her why, right?" I said as I took off my clothes. But I should have known better.

Didi looked at me like I was crazy. "Of course not, Teddy Bear, our secrets are ours alone. I just told her it was a reference to the Descents' song."

I nodded. That was a good answer. "And what did she say to that?"

Didi laughed her bright sunny laugh, standing before me in all her naked splendor. Raising her eyebrows, snickering, she gave me a knowing look. "She asked me who the hell the Descents are! Can you believe that?" she said, rolling her eyes.

I chuckled, replying in mock-indignation: "Jeez, what kind of music does she listen to!?"

"Oh, Ted," Didi smiled, caressing my cheek, "you don't even wanna know, believe me!"

"I probably don't, " I said, wrapping my arm around my sister's slim waist, kissing her head as we entered the shower stall.

*****

The water cascading on me and Didi was soothing and invigorating. The warm misty steam enveloping us increased the feeling of being one with each other and apart from everything else.

We had showered together more than once lately, but every time it struck me as a very intimate, affectionate moment to share with my sister. It reminded me of when we were just toddlers and Mom would bathe us together, it made me appreciate just how far back our history went.

We lingered under the rejuvenating spray of the shower-head for quite a while. We soaped up one another's body carefully, then we took our time scrubbing skin and massaging muscles, washing each other's hair, before finally rinsing off the suds.

I was awestruck as I admired my sister's lithe body glisten and shimmer under the patter of droplets descending on her. While I washed her and touched her and caressed her, I couldn't help but tell her time and again how beautiful she was, how her splendid tits were a work of art, how gorgeous the curve of her round ass was, how soft and smooth and flawless every tiniest bit of her skin felt under my fingers.

Didi played down my heartfelt compliments, smiling silently, looking almost embarrassed. It made me melt inside to see her blush and shrug her slim shoulders, averting her eyes as I voiced my boundless adoration for her. No matter how many times I told her, she still seemed surprised whenever I praised her so ardently. My little sis's lack of awareness of her own charm, her unassuming way of being beautiful and her simple, natural grace made her so much more ravishing in my eyes.

The intimate, delicate contact of our hands on each other's bodies eventually lead us astray from the mere task of cleaning ourselves. My cock hardened in Didi's tiny hands and she cooed when my fingers reached her labia and started circling all over her mound. We kissed as we slowly masturbated each other, purring and sighing into our sibling's mouth, my fingertips rubbing gently on my little sis's moist protruding clit, her fists pumping me, smearing pre-cum all other my erection.

After a while, Didi turned around facing the wall. She pressed her ass against me, my cock nestling between her taut buttcheeks. I guided my erection to her tight slit, thinking she wanted me to fuck her from behind, but she squirmed as I started to penetrate her pussy.

"Uhm, Teddy Bear, I was actually thinking..." she said, trailing off, biting her lips as she looked back at me over her shoulder, a weird mix of hesitation and excitement on her pretty face.

Wiggling her juicy ass sexily against my hard-on, Didi rocked her hips until my raging erection was buried between her round globes and my glans was poking at the puckered entrance of her tiny little rosebud. "I just thought... If you want to try, I mean, maybe we can... Uhm..."

A rush of excitement coursed through me as I got Didi's hint. An impish smile danced on her upturned lips, her eyes glinted. My voice was hoarse with arousal and my cock flexed involuntarily between my sister's asscheeks as I mumbled, disbelievingly: "You mean... Anal? Really?!"

Didi giggled at my awestruck reaction, nodding. Again, she swayed her firm little rump, grinding back into my groin, squeezing my cock inside her asscrack, coaxing a moan of anticipation from me. "Yes Ted, anal," she murmured, "I mean, I love it when you play with my butt and you do that a lot. So I guess you like it too, right?"

"Are you kidding me? I love your ass!" I croaked, my hands grabbing her perfect little bubble-butt. "You have such a wonderful ass, Didi. And your tiny little asshole is so cute and tight..."

"Yeah, I thought so," she cooed, rotating her perfect butt irresistibly, smiling and arching a thin eyebrow, curiosity and desire flashing in her eyes. "So what do you say, Teddy Bear, you wanna fuck me in the ass? It would a first for both of us, something really special..."

I felt my heart pounding in my ears. I was instantly hard as steel, so much so that it almost hurt. I smashed my lips into Didi's, kissing her with all the passion she had unleashed by offering me her anal virginity. My tongue probed my sister's mouth, my throbbing cock rubbed up and down her crevice, my glans poking at her asshole as I humped her buttcheeks.

"Oh my god, Didi! You're the best girl ever!" I finally said when we broke our lip-lock, still pressing myself against her back.

She was smiling over her shoulder, chuckling, flushed and shiny with droplets streaming down all over her pale body as she turned off the shower. In a flash I stepped out of the shower stall, grabbed a towel, rummaged around until I found a bottle of baby oil and rushed back behind my incredible little sis.

Didi's head was turned my way, her long black hair falling to the small of her arched back, clinging wetly to her smooth skin. She was propped against the tiled wall, one hand and forearm supporting her, the other hand already slowly teasing her pussy. She held her shapely legs straight, almost on tip-toe, barely parted. Her beautiful ass was upturned and jutting out, offered to me in all of its supple, perfect roundness. My sister's holes beckoned from her buttcrack. My mouth watered as my gaze moved up from her soft puffy labia and zeroed in on her pink crinkled rosebud.

I set the towel on the floor and knelt on it, my head level with Didi's spectacular ass, my eyes glued on her asshole. My hands flew to her buttcheeks, feeling their firm fullness, prying them hungrily apart.

Without wasting another second, I sank my face between those round juicy globes and started licking away at my sister's tiny anus. Didi moaned deeply as I went crazy on her backdoor, my lips clamping on her butt-ring, my tongue lapping and probing into her sphincter, my whole mouth kissing and sucking and slobbering all over her offered asshole.

"Oooohhh yeeesss! You lick me so good... Aaahhh! Like that, Ted, yes, yeesss! Lick my asshole, make it all wet and ready for you... Oooohh!"

I took my time rimming my sister's anus, worshiping her secret entrance with my tongue, licking her sphincter into relaxation, enjoying her whimpering encouragement. Didi always liked my analingual ministrations when I went down on her, and it thrilled me a lot to do it, but this time was special. This time I knew I would fuck that pretty pink hole after servicing it with my mouth. The thought of having anal sex with my sister had me so hard that my cock stood perfectly vertical against my abdomen, it was so stiff I feared it might snap in two.

Didi's fingers kept circling on her clit as I ate out her asshole with gusto. I kept licking away at her little pucker when I felt her squirm and then go rigid, a mini-climax rippling thorough her bent over body. Unable to resist, I removed my mouth from her anus and lowered my face down to lap at her dripping pussy, scooping up her sweet girl-cum. I drank most of it, but I forced myself to keep some on my tongue. Licking my way up her silky perineum, I deposited my sister's nectar on her cute tiny butthole.

Didi groaned and pushed her ass back into my face as I worked her with long licks, aiming to make her asshole not only lubed with my saliva but glossy with her own pussy juices too. She was once again circling her fingertips on her clit, relaxed and willing, ready for me when I slid first one then a second digit into her well prepared anus.

"Ooooohhh fuck yes, Ted!" she gasped as I gently sawed two fingers in and out of her asshole, still lapping all around her butt-ring to keep her wet and stimulated. "Uuuhh! It's so good and naughty, Teddy Bear, I love this... You make me so hot, ooooohhh!"

As I masturbated my sister's ass with my fingers, I twirled them inside her to make her tight virgin anus gape a bit. Grabbing the bottle of baby oil, I poured the slippery liquid on her slightly dilated orifice. Didi winced at the sensation of the cold lube dribbling into her asshole, but my finger-fucking motions kept her moaning in delight as I greased up the inside of her snug rectum.

I liberally coated my sister's stretching sphincter and her tight anal walls with lube until I could carefully ease a third finger into her oily butthole. Didi writhed at the intrusion and her hand on her pussy moved even faster. When I started slowly sawing my three fingers in a shallow in-out motion, my silly girl's frame shook and I knew she had just brought herself to another lightning-quick climax.

All the while, I kept adding lube. I was exaggerating probably, but I chose to err on the side of caution, refusing to risk hurting my amazing little sis who was gifting me with her anal cherry. I stopped lubing her only when the gooey liquid was overflowing and dripping all over her crevice and tricking down her thighs, my three fingers making squishy sounds as I pumped them slowly into Didi's greasy butt-ring.

It was such a sexy sight that I was tempted to grab my boner and masturbate furiously, but I stayed concentrated on the task of getting my sister's ass ready for my rock-hard cock. It was Didi who eventually couldn't take anymore of my stimulating ministrations.

"Ooohh please, Ted, stop teasing me... You're driving me crazy," she moaned, her voice a husky purr, heavy with need, almost begging as she wiggled her ass in my face. "I'm ready, I'm so ready for you... I want you inside me, I need you, now! Please, just fuck me, Ted! Fuck my virgin ass, pleeeease!"

I stood up behind her in a daze, my mind exploding with lust, my ears ringing with the echo of my sister's sexy words. I poured a generous dose of baby oil on my aching erection and spread it all over, mixing it with my pre-cum. I pressed my body firmly against my sister as I guided my glistening cock between her luscious buttcheeks, lining up my hardness with her lube-glossy, barely gaping asshole. My hands went to Didi's firm globes, holding them apart as I poked my cockhead at the slick entrance of her ass.

My glans looked obscenely huge as I pressed it into Didi's tiny pink anus. It was the most erotic sight in the world, but it also made me doubt for a moment that I could actually fit inside my little sis's virgin ass. I leaned closer against her, our wet, warm bodies pressing together, our faces nuzzling as she turned to kiss me passionately, biting my lips, sucking my tongue into her mouth. My cock flexed and poked harder into her slippery butthole, aching to penetrate her willing ass.

"Didi, I want you so bad... But it's okay if you want me to stop, any time," I said, breathing hard into her open, panting mouth. "If it hurts, just tell me and I'll pull out, okay? I don't wanna hurt you, sis, never."

"Oh, Teddy Bear! You're the sweetest, most awesome brother in the world," she murmured into my mouth, her lips parted and puffy. Her glazed-over eyes stared into mine, her passion and love and desire burning deep in those soulful orbs. "Don't worry, you won't hurt me. I know you won't. You made me so hot and wet, and you lubed me up so good... I want this, Ted, I want you to have my anal cherry. I love that it's a first for both of us, our first anal fuck."

She kissed me hard and deep again, pushing her taut little rump back against me, tilting it higher, silently telling me not to worry, confirming that yes, she was really ready to give me her ass. Didi pressed herself to the tiled wall and wiggled her sweet bubble-butt again, her face resting sideways on her forearm, her clit-fingering hand never leaving her pussy.

I broke our soulkiss and grabbed my sister's asscheeks firmly, spreading them. My cock was pulsing, my lube-shiny tip poking at Didi's cute, pink, perfectly greased little anus. I pushed. We both groaned as I gently eased myself into her sphincter. There was a moment of resistance, then her rosebud yielded and I was penetrating my sister's virgin asshole.

Didi's breath caught in her throat and I grunted as her oily butt-ring stretched to accept my fat glans. Her surrender was so sudden that the first inch of my length slid into her tight ass too. I stopped right there, groaning in pleasure as my little sis's dilating sphincter clamped around my thick shaft.

The gripping tightness, the scorching warmth, the indescribable feel of those slick anal walls was beyond pleasurable. I waited, giving Didi some time to adjust. My ears were full of her mewling whimpers as I basked in the mind-blowing sensation and the priceless sight of my sister's butt-ring wrapped around my pulsing cock.

I had never been a fan of drinking and my experience with drugs was limited to some disappointing tastes of pot, but at that moment, as I sank my cock into Didi's asshole, I had a clearer idea of what I had read in books and seen in movies about heroin. Mere seconds into my first time sodomizing my sister, I knew I was hooked. It was too good, too erotic, too deliciously forbidden, and all I wanted was more.

"Oh my god, Didi! Your ass is so tight, so hot... I love it!"

Didi croaked a strangled laugh. Her scrunched-shut eyes opened to slits as she nuzzled my cheek with her nose, her mouth slack, gasping. "Uuhh! Yeeess... Oooohh Teddy Bear! It's weird, but... Uuhhh! But it's good and so hot... You feel so big in my ass... Aaahhh, fuck yes! Now push, Ted... Give me more... Go deeper in me... I want to feel all of you deep in my ass!"

Slowly, gradually but steadily, I began packing more and more of my stiff meat up my sister's willing ass. I pushed and paused, straining and stretching, gradually opening up Didi's asshole a little bit at a time, retreating and then going a little deeper inside her rectum, exploring new untouched depths at each careful stroke.

My head rested on Didi's slim shoulder, my grunts mixing with her gasps. Each time I started pushing deeper in her ass, I made sure she was relaxed enough to take more, ready to pause at her slightest sign. I was getting high on the realization that she wasn't stopping me at all. My amazing little sis was completely surrendered to me: her trust was absolute, her dedication to our incestuous sodomy was total. It thrilled me with lust and filled me with love at the same time.

While I waited for her slick rubbery bowels to adapt to another little bit of me, I fervently kissed my sister's neck, licking her jaw and nuzzling her cheek, murmuring my boundless adoration for her in her ear. Mumbling as I slowly jammed myself inside her forbidden hole, I watched Didi's parted lips turn up at the corners and her closed eyes flutter slightly open as she kept panting and mewling, my heartfelt words reaching her through the haze of anal lust pervading us both while she took more and more of me inside her virgin rectum.

During those long, agonizingly delightful minutes in which I gently opened my sister's ass, I let go of her taut buttcheeks at my every other invading in-stroke to grab the bottle of lube. I kept pouring more and more oil on my already glistening and slowly disappearing cock, careful to keep my stiff length and Didi's stretched, devouring asshole well greased at all times.

I thought my head would explode in a rush of pure lust when my ballsack bumped into the wet softness of Didi's pussy and I felt the swirling motions of her clit-rubbing fingers brushing against my scrotum. I was balls-deep inside my sister's ass.

Turning my gaze down to the point where our bodies connected, I reveled in the sight of my groin pressed into Didi's beautiful little bubble-butt. The base of my cock was crammed into her dilated butt-ring, forcing her sphincter open to fit me. I could almost feel that awesome image etching itself in my mind like a brand, fixing this instant forever in my memory.

"Didi, I'm all the way in! Oooh it's incredible... You took all of me," I groaned, my lips brushing along her flushed cheek, smooching my way to her lips.

"Ooohhh Ted! Your cock feels so big... You fill my ass soooo much... Uuuhhh!"

Didi's head was turned back over her shoulder, her neck straining to catch a glimpse of our anal coupling. There was fire in her brown eyes, a wild lusty glint that radiated pure lust to me, receiving it back in turn, our passion overflowing and feeding off each other's wanton desire.

Her lips were smashing into mine before I even realized it. We kissed ferociously and she pushed her little cock-packed ass back into my fully embedded erection. I started grinding my hips, my rock-hard shaft stirring the depths of Didi's bowels. Both our bodies coursed with sizzling sparks of anal pleasure, our muffled moans being fed directly into each other's mouth.

"Your ass is amazing, Didi," I finally murmured, breaking our kiss, "it feels so warm and tight around my cock!"

"Uuuuhhh! I feel so much of you, Ted... So deep in my ass... I'm so stuffed and stretched! Oooohhh! So full of you, Ted! So good... Uuuhhh!"

"I love your ass, Didi, ooooh god! I need to fuck your beautiful ass now. Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, yeeeees! Uuuhhh Ted! Fuck me, fuck my ass!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers