Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

With my cock totally buried in her slippery rectum, I let go of Didi's perfect butt and reached for her ripe tits instead, filling my palms with those fabulous mounds, clamping my fingertips on her puffy sensitive areolas and pebble-hard nipples. Holding onto my sister's lovely boobs, I began assfucking her.

I withdrew slowly until all of my cock except the tip emerged from Didi's clinging stretched-out sphincter, then I pumped all the way in again. When I bottomed out, I could feel the motion of her fingers frantically diddling her clit close to my scrotum, circling her nub faster each time I sank balls-deep in her tight ass.

Reading each other's signals, my little sis and I soon synced, developing a slow smooth assfucking rhythm. Didi's voice underlined the tempo. On the out-strokes, the sensation of my sister's rectum clamping around me while I retreaded was marked by her hollow sigh, a long and mildly disappointed "Aaaahhhh..." escaping her parted lips as she felt her ass emptying of my cock. On the in-strokes, her husky lustful "Uuuuhhh!" accompanied the descent of my hard meat deeper and deeper into Didi's bowels. That intoxicating moan lasted as long as I pushed in, slowly opening her pliant anal channel while her snug slippery anus massaged every inch of my length until I was once again crammed balls-deep inside her ass.

It was a good thing that I had cum in her pussy earlier that afternoon, or I wouldn't have lasted more than ten second after I started pumping into the warm incredible tightness of Didi's virgin ass. Luckily, the absurd amount of lube I had used was allowing me to glide easily in and out of my sister's buttery rectum. It surely helped that she was enjoying it. She was relaxed and willing while I sawed into her oily anus, whimpering and panting as her fingers worked her clit and her pussy juices trickled down her thighs, drenching my ballsack when I buried myself all the way in her ass. The fact that she was liking our first anal coupling made it all the more pleasurable for me too.

Gradually, checking my silly girl's reactions for signs of pain or discomfort, I began picking up my pace. Didi took it without flinching. She groaned deep in her throat and pushed her squirming body back against my drilling shaft in time with my faster thrusts, encouraging me to keep reaming her asshole. It wasn't long before Didi's whimpers became higher and louder and her clit-play became even more frantic as her first anal orgasm rushed at her.

The idea that my sister was about to cum with my cock pumping deep in her ass went straight to my head, hitting me like an electric shock. I increased my rhythm and turned my kneading massages on Didi's tits into real squeezing pinches, my fingertips tweaking firmly on her receptive nipples the way I knew she liked. That brought her over the edge, making her cry out deliriously.

"Uuuhhh! Ooohhh yes, Teddy Bear! Your cock... In my ass...UUUHH! FUUHH-UUH-UCK!"

I rode out Didi's orgasm with difficulty. I kept fucking her ass, slowing while her anal walls clamped and relaxed erratically around my impaling length, milking me amazingly. As her squeezing contractions gradually waned and the last ripples of her climax ebbed away, I resumed my buttfucking tempo, making Didi shiver and groan at each thrust. After a bit, sensing that I wouldn't be able to last much longer, I caught my sister's earlobe between my teeth and murmured brokenly into her ear.

"Didi, I'm gonna cum soon. Your asshole is just too good. So now," I said, punctuating each raspy sentences with a hard, deep thrust, "I wanna fuck your ass hard... And cum deep inside you... Would you like, that, Didi? Do you want you big brother to pound your ass... And flood it with his cum? "

Didi whimpered and gasped each time my groin impacted with a clapping smack against her conquered little bubble-butt. It was clear that the incestuous anal lust pervading me was possessing my sister just as virulently. Didi writhed like a snake and slammed back her sweet round ass harder into my pistoning cock as I spoke, buttfucking herself as I plowed her rectum. Her animalistic groans and the renewed vigor with which she assaulted her overworked clit were a good enough answer, but my amazing little sis wanted to keep up with my dirty talk, so she brokenly, huskily replied.

"Yes, Ted, ooohhh yeeesss! Fuck my ass hard! Aaaaahh! Own me completely, it's what I want... What I need... Oowwhhh harder! Fill my last hole with your cum, Ted...Uuuuhh! Make me totally yours, pleeease! Uuuhhh, fuck yes! I want you to own me, Ted... Uuuhh, deeper, harder! My ass is yours now, only yours! Own my ass, Ted, fuck my ass!"

That was all I needed to hear. I pounded my sister's ass furiously, her words egging me on, fueling my burning desire for her. My assault on her asshole became more reckless at every thrust, my bestial grunts mixing with Didi's sexy sighs of anal pleasure as I pumped her butt faster and harder and deeper. The echoes of Didi's latest mini-orgasm soon resurfaced in a series of quick, erratic ripples that made her bowels clench around my hardness, making me growl with pleasure as my sister's slick warm rectum gripped me in a constant tugging caress.

The pleasure of sodomizing my sister was so new and powerful that I felt physically affected. I could smell only pussy juice and Didi's signature scent, nothing else. I knew I was standing, bucking my midriff and putting my whole body weight behind each impaling stroke, yet the only part of my body that felt alive was my throbbing ass-fucking cock. Even my voice sounded strange to my own ears, as I growled into my sister's cheek over her gasps and moans, each of my words coming out in time with a hammering thrust: "I!... Love!... Your!... Hot!... Tight!... Ass!... Didi!"

As my meat slid in and out of her quivering anal sheath at breakneck speed, eliciting choked throaty screams for her, Didi could barely speak. All she could say, her words trembling and repeated over and over like a mantra, was: "Fuck my ass, Ted... Oowwhhh! Fuck in my ass... Uuuuhh! Fuck... Uuuhhh! My... Aaaahhh ass!"

Didi's head was lolling back into my humping body, her eyes barely open. Her slack mouth was mere inches from mine, yet neither of us could find the strength to move our necks closer to kiss. All our energy was focused on our groins, my cock relentlessly pounding her conquered rectum, her butt pushing back to meet my shaft.

Weirdly enough, each time I crammed myself balls-deep into Didi's bowels, waves of sweet affection mixed with the overwhelming physical pleasure, making it even more intense. I was fucking my sister in the ass. Her tiny, little, virgin ass. And she was loving it at least as much as I was. We couldn't be closer than this. Nothing could feel more intimate than giving and taking pleasure from this most secret, delicate, forbidden of gateways to a woman's body.

Reaming Didi's pliant anus at that speed and with that force, I knew I couldn't last long. But, it dawned on me in a flash, that didn't matter. Again, a cluster of overcharged neurons sizzled and burned out in my brain as I realized that this, anal sex, hot, savage, beautifully naughty assfucking, was now a part of my life with my beloved Didi. We could do this again!

That thought alone tied together everything else. My sister's slippery, scorching hot, impossibly tight asshole squeezing me. My pulsing shaft sinking deeper and deeper in Didi's untouched rectum. Her screams, her fantastic yells of unrestrained, unprecedented pleasure. It all could happen again! That pushed me over the edge.

"Didi... I'm... Gonna... Aaaarrgh!"

"Yeeeees, Ted! Cum... Uuhh! In my... Oowwhhh! Cum in my aah-aaahh-ass!"

I slammed into my sister's asshole like a man possessed for another few seconds. Her rectum was squeezing me more frequently now, pulsating in the overpowering spasms of the massive anal orgasm that was looming over her, getting closer by the second. I felt my balls draw up and my cock swell as a load of cum surged through it.

Balls-deep inside my sister's ass, I came, yelling. "I'M CUMMING... IN YOUR ASS... DIDIIII!"

The moment my first jet of cum hit Didi's anal walls, her climax crashed into her spectacularly. She when rigid for a moment, then she started writhing. Then she screamed, loud. "AAHHH, TEEEED! CUUHH-UMMHH-IIIING!"

My sister's rectum clenched so tightly around my spurting cock, squeezing me in such quick and powerful tugs, that I felt like I was going to pass out from the pleasure. While my orgasm got more intense as Didi's asshole convulsed around my ejaculating dick, she in turn was cumming harder at the feel of rope after thick rope of my sperm splashing deep inside her anal tunnel, filling her ass with semen.

My knees felt week and my throat was sore from my uninterrupted bellow of release. And still my sister's rippling cum-coated rectum milked me for more of my liquid essence, coaxing every last dollop of spunk from me. And I blasted it all off, willingly, until nothing more was left to give her and I had emptied myself completely into Didi's warm bowels, flooding her amazing ass with my brotherly seed, claiming her last hole as mine.

The intensity of my climax was such that, even after my balls were drained, my deflating cock was still twitching inside Didi's rubbery semen-sloppy ass. I felt like I was still cumming, yet I was unable to spew anything anymore. It had never happened to me before.

Spent, dizzy, I nearly collapsed against my sister's panting, squirming body. I gulped in big lungfuls of air, starved for oxygen. As I wrapped my arms around her for purchase, I felt Didi go limp, all of her energy draining away in the aftermath of an earth-shattering orgasm. I held my sister to me. Her slim, climax-weakened frame felt so vulnerable and light against my heaving chest.

Luckily there was the tiled wall. I pinned myself against it somehow, managing to keep my little sis close to me while we recuperated. For a long while, breathing was all we could do. I kept still until I was strong enough to softly kiss Didi's head. She purred, letting me know she was okay.

We both groaned as my soft cock eventually plopped out of her ravaged asshole. I looked in wonder, too exhausted to even comment on it, as a flood of white frothy cum bubbled out of my sister's gaping anus. I just stood there, awestruck, staring wide-eyed at those pearly globs oozing from the vivid red depths of Didi's rectum, then dribbling past her deflowered sphincter to finally trickle down her pale thighs. My body may have been out of order, but that sight certainly sent my overexcited mind spinning further away into the realms of lust.

I floated adrift in the afterglow, marveling as I watched my sister's well-fucked distended butthole slowly shrinking back to its usual size, gradually reshaping itself into a tiny rosebud, though now it looked puffy and reddened, and it leaked a thin dribble of cum. Still high on anal lust, aftershocks of pleasure still running through me and lulling my brain in a sweet sensuous stupor, I held my sweet Didi tighter to me. I felt waves of emotion wash over us, bringing me closer to my silly girl in ways other than the already skintight contact of our bodies.

As we hugged leaning against the wall, slowly catching our breath, my mind wandered. Sex with my sister had felt instantly right and natural, it was a physical expression of a life-long loving bond. Assfucking though felt forbidden and somehow wrong, albeit in a good and very hot way. It required willingness and gentleness and preparation to be enjoyed by both, and having just pulled it off seemed to me like a major proof of how strongly connected and in sync Didi and I were. I had the feeling that an even deeper intimacy had been established between me and my little sis through our first incestuous sodomy. In a way, the unusual mind-blowing orgasms it had brought us were just a part of the whole thing.

Didi's voice brought me back from my endorphin-addled head trips. Soft, sweet as ever, she sounded almost drowsy. "Teddy Bear..."

"Yeah, Didi?" I mumbled, nuzzling her face, kissing her smooth cheek.

My silly girl turned, looking me in the eye. She was beautiful, her huge brown eyes staring right into me, radiating utter blissful satisfaction, joy, and so much more. She smiled as she said: "I'm starving!"

We laughed. Then we kissed. A long, slow, tender lip-lock. We cuddled and murmured our love for each other, over and over again, hugging tightly, slowly feeling some strength return. Then we washed up again, briskly, spurred on by our need to regain some calories.

As we toweled each other off, I asked: "So, what shall I cook for you, sis?"

Didi looked at me thoughtfully while she combed her long black hair, her brow furrowed, nibbling at her lower lip as she mused. "Mmh, it depends... Did you learn to cook new stuff while you were at college? Like, do you have any new specialties, or can I just ask for anything I want, within reason?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Anything within reason, I guess..." I said, then I smiled, remembering something we had not done in quite a while. Curious to see if she would recall, secretly sure she would, I tested her, adding: "Yeah, anything, Didi. Like it says in the song. You know the one..."

She chuckled. Because she knew, of course. The ghost of a smile on her full lips, Didi said, teasingly: "I'm not sure which one you mean, Teddy Bear... Maybe if you sang it for me?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed, playing along into one of our oldest and dearest private jokes. Like so many times before, I cleared my throat and started intoning: "Whatever Didi waaaants..."

"...she's gonna GET IIIIIT!" she sang out, mimicking the singer's flat, nasal tone. She was laughing incessantly by the time she finished yelling out that line, tossing her head back and shaking her wet, raven mane in crazy amusement.

A memory of the first time we had listened to that song together, years before, flashed in my mind. It was a picture as vivid as if it was happening now, right before my eyes. An image of me and Didi, in my room one afternoon after school. Me sitting cross-legged on my bed. Didi giddy with excitement, practically jumping around as she passed me an earbud and played that song. The song with her name in the title that made her smile and laugh and sparkle with delight. That was a fun moment.

And here we were now. Together, closer than ever, lovers, both of us laughing at our goofy attachment to our cherished, precious, cheesy jokes and our little private times together, those countless tiny memories that we shared. Both of us knew how much they actually mattered, how lucky we were to have them and to have someone who could appreciate them with us.

I smiled at Didi as she beamed me her magnificent smile, brightening up the room. She was probably reading my far away look, going back to the same memory I was revisiting, getting the same fluffy feel from it.

"I love you so much, Didi," I mumbled looking at her, not even realizing I was speaking.

Before I knew it, my amazing little sis had flung herself at me. Her naked body clutched mine as if she was trying to fuse herself into me. Didi's words were always music to my ears, but these ones in particular. "I love you too, Ted!"

Our gazes locked. My sister's arms were wrapped tightly around me as I hugged her fiercely. Our smiling faces drew closer, until our lips met and we melted in a sweet loving kiss.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers