Whatever It Takes

Story Info
Middle-aged beauty is taken in a dark ally.
1.6k words
3.68
211.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers

"Happy Birthday Mom." Tanya Sharp smiled almost sadly from the thirty-fourth floor of the office building where she worked. She was on the phone with her oldest daughter, Courtney, who was in California with her father. "Thank you honey…I miss you." Tanya tilted the picture of her children toward her, missing them with all her heart. It was summer and the threesome were far away, with Dale, her ex-husband for the entire month. "I miss you too Mom. How does it feel to be forty?" Tanya groaned. "Don't remind me." Courtney laughed, the clear bell-like sound carrying over the miles to warm her mother's heart. "Oh don't have a cow Mom, you know you look thirty." Tanya smiled, not believing it but loving the compliment anyway. "Are you having fun?" She asked tilting back in her chair. "Yeah, pretty much. Ryan and Laura are already asleep." Tanya chuckled. "Well give them hugs for me and I'll see you in three weeks." It sounded like an impossibly long time to Tanya and her heart ached to be with the children she loved. "All right Mom, I'll see you. Don't work too hard." They hung up and Tanya stayed in her seat a moment before swinging the chair forward and standing up to collect her jacket and purse.

As she headed out into the chill Chicago night, Tanya shivered and wished they would hurry up and get her car fixed. She had been walking too and from work for the past three days and while it wasn't a long walk, it was cold, dark, and sometimes creepy. Especially when she cut through a back ally to reach her apartment. She had walked no more than ten feet into the ally when a sound behind her made her spin around. Her heart raced at what she saw. Four tall, lean black boys had followed her in. Swallowing thickly she hoisted the purse farther up on her shoulder and held it to her body, staying very still as they approached. "Can I help you?" She asked in what she hoped to be a fearless voice. "Sure can." One of the boys said with a smile. "Give us your purse and all your jewelry." Tanya's heart pounded. She scanned the boys for a weapon but they didn't appear to be armed.

"I'd rather not." She said stiffly. The boy's smile quickly turned to a frown and he reached out and gave her shoulder-length auburn hair a firm yank. Tanya gasped reaching up to free her hair and he closed his other hand around her throat. "Don't make me hurt you." He hissed. "Okay, okay," Tanya nearly wept. "Just please don't hurt me, I have three children." He let her go and Tanya quickly handed over her purse. She took off the gold chain around her neck and removed the diamond studs from her ears and quickly handed them over too into his waiting hand. "That's it?" He asked rifling through her purse, tossing her things onto the ground till he came to her wallet. He pulled out the forty-seven dollars in cash and dropped the wallet on the ground too.

"That's all." She told him honestly. He swiftly narrowed his eyes at her. "Take off your gloves." He demanded. Tanya swallowed and removed the gloves. "Thought you said you had kids." He growled staring at her bare hands. "I do…but I'm divorced." Remembering her watch she took that off too and handed it to him. It was just a cheapie Wal-Mart watch but she didn't want him to accuse her of holding anything back. "I think we deserve a little more than fifty bucks for all of our trouble, don't you boys?" He looked at the other three who all grinned and nodded. "But I told you I don't have anything else!" She cried. He pawed through her discarded wallet again and produced her ATM card. "What's your pin?" He asked her. "You lie, you die bitch because you're staying right here till one of my boys comes back with the cash." Tanya swallowed. "I've only got sixty dollars in the bank." She told him. "You can look in my checkbook if you want, it's the truth."

He advanced on her with glaring eyes. "What's your fucking pin?" Tanya took an involuntary step backward. "Seven, five, nine, two." She told him. The boy handed over the card to one of the others who took off with it and then turned back to her. "You're a poor bitch, huh? Like I said, not even worth the trouble, so let's make a deal." Tanya now felt the cold brick wall against her back as he pushed her against it, fear pulsing through her veins. "You suck my dick, you live, you bite, you die, you refuse, and we'll just fuck your pussy instead." Tanya's eyes filled with tears. "Oh no, please…" He grabbed her chin and pushed her head back against the wall. "What's it going to be bitch?" Tanya suddenly lashed out, striking him and ran like hell. She was caught in seconds and knocked to the ground and felt their considerable weight on her spine. With all her might she let out a bloodcurdling scream. One of them cursed and yanked off his stocking cap, shoving it in her mouth. It tasted terrible like hair grease and sweat. "I guess that's a refusal." He growled holding his ribs.

In seconds they were on her, ripping her clothes from her body, hurling the jacket aside and tearing off her blouse and bra. She struggled but to no avail. They pinned her hands behind her back and wrenched off her panties, hose, and shoes in one sweep. She wore only her black linen skirt now and felt violated and freezing with her bare belly and breasts to the pavement. They wrenched her skirt cruelly up her body so it was a ring around her waist and she gasped in pain and surprise when one of them shoved his fingers into her cunt. "Shit this bitch is tight." He said laughing. "That blow to the ribs is going to cost you." The first one said darkly. "Ever been fucked up the asshole bitch?" Tanya had tears pouring down her cheeks and felt mortified. He positioned himself behind her and spread her ass cheeks rubbing the head of his engorged cock against her rectum. Tanya screamed through the stocking cap for help but it was very muffled, then her scream turned into one of animalistic pain as he sank his cock into her ass.

Judging by how it felt he must have been huge, his cock knifing into her anus like a screwdriver was being slammed in by a sledgehammer. Tanya wept and thrashed scraping her cheek on the harsh pavement. The boy continued to rape her ass while the others cheered him on. Tanya had never felt such pain or violation in her life, her chin bumped crudely into the pavement as he pummeled her ass with his cock until finally he trembled and came inside of her. He pulled out of her and Tanya wept, trying to work the stocking cap from her mouth. In a moment another boy was on her while the first recovered and worked his cock against her cunt. She was too dry and tight however and he cursed forgoing gentleness and started tearing into her with painful friction and force. Once his cock was buried deep inside her he began fucking like steam engine, never once slowing in his pace until her body moistened in protection against the damage he was causing. Now wet he moved only faster, gripping her hips as he fucked her, holding her hands against her back so hard it hurt.

While she was being raped the third boy pulled his cock from his jeans and positioned himself in front of the other boy, pressing his shaft against her anus. Tanya bucked wildly to knock him off of her driving her hips back and meeting the thrusts of the boy who was raping her. He moaned and picked up the pace while the other boy hit the pavement with an oath. "Bitch!" He swore wildly. Tanya felt alarmed to feel herself growing aroused by the cock invading her pussy. She struggled trying to knock the boy off of her but only succeeded in increasing his pleasure. He groaned filling her full of his cum and Tanya was filled with panic. She wasn't sleeping with anyone…not for a long time and so she wasn't on any birth control. What if she got pregnant?

She didn't have much time to dwell on it because before she could the third boy was flipping her onto her stomach. "I want to see your face cunt." He whispered cruelly. "I want to see you cry while I'm fucking you." Those words spoken he sank his cock into her cunt and grabbed her flailing hands, pinning them against her belly. He fucked her long and hard until he came at last.

Eventually the fourth boy returned with her cash and ATM card and he too had his fun. This went on for hours with them abusing her every orifice, shoving their fat cocks into her mouth and ass and cunt until she no longer cared what they did if it would only come to an end. She sucked cock like a woman possessed, fucked like a prostitute, begged for their cocks, all to put an end to it. And finally, near morning, they left her unconscious lying in the ally till she was discovered and sent to the hospital in a wailing ambulance. They gave her drugs to prevent pregnancy and she got out of the hospital just in time to see her children home.

She never told them about what happened to her. She never told anyone, and after that, she never walked to work again.

Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers