Whatever It Takes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that nice."

"Mmmm." Was her only response

"Do you like to masturbate?" I asked. If she had opened her eyes she would have seen me slowly stroking my own cock.

"Of course."

"I want to see you masturbate." I stated.

Reluctantly she released her breasts allowing them to fall with a lovely jiggle. Without glancing at me, she moved to her bed and sat on the edge, her feet planted on the floor wide apart. Again, she closed her eyes, withdrawing into her own world as she slipped one hand down the front of her black lace panties while with the other resumed stimulating her nipples. Even though still fully covered in black lace, I could still see that her pussy was covered in blonde hair. Her breathing quickly became laboured as I watched, fascinated by the movements of her hand under the sheer fabric. At first she was content with rubbing her long middle finger around her clitoris but very soon her hand descended further and I could make out that she was using it to achieve penetration. With a muffled moan, she spread her legs further apart allowing her easier access to her gently thrusting pussy. The gentle sensual rubbing motion was gone and she was now simply forcing fingers as deep into herself as possible and as quickly as possible, the young voyeur just a few feet away, apparently completely forgotten. She was fully preoccupied with her own pleasure and in anticipation of final release she lay back on the bed, with her black stockinged legs, now bent at the knees, spread as far apart as possible. The insistent rhythm of her right hand was transmitted to her stiletto clad feet, causing them to rise and fall in sync with her plunging fingers. She was still using the fingers of her other hand to twist and pull at her nipples.

It was at this moment that I stepped into the space between her outstretched legs and grasped an ankle in each hand. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at me in shock, confirming my belief she was in a world of her own.

"Oh my god." She gasped breathlessly. Glancing down she saw my rigid cock just inches from her pussy. She pulled the soaked gusset of her panties to one side and I saw the true extent of her arousal. Her fingers were drenched in her own juice which she smoothed around the head of my cock, before positioning it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Stick it in me." She pleaded urgently, thrusting her hips into the air in a frantic fucking motion. With no preamble, I simply leaned my weight into her and in one smooth motion, I fully impaled her with the entire length of my long thick cock. Her mouth opened wide and I thought she was going to scream, but she remained silent apart from another suppressed groan. Nevertheless, I was still surprised when the simple act of entering her triggered her long anticipated orgasm. The exquisite feel of her hot pussy clamping onto my cock and the intensity of her orgasm had an unexpected but hugely erotic effect on me, and after just a few long and energetic thrusts I also orgasmed, spewing what felt like huge load of semen deep inside Emma. My own powerful orgasm triggered another series of orgasms in Emma, which seemed to continue unabated for what felt like an age. Now spent, I released her ankles and her legs fell limply onto the bed. I lowered myself onto her supporting most of my weight on my arms, enjoying the close intimacy that follows sex, my cock still deeply embedded in her pussy.

Emma was panting hard, gasping for breath.

"I want to feel your full weight on me," she whispered. Slowly, and by degrees, I allowed an increasing amount of my weight to pin her down, though I was ready to relieve the pressure at the merest hint of protest. No such protest was forthcoming but I was nevertheless surprised by the obvious satisfaction she was deriving from being pinned down almost helpless and supine to her own bed.

We stayed in that position until we both began to catch our breath. For the second time that evening I felt unable to contain the need to express my gratitude.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I whispered in her ear.

"Please don't thank me." She whispered back. "Please don't ever thank me again for anything I do in this room. I did nothing I didn't want to do."

I paused and pondered her words. I understood her sentiments and also why she would say such a thing.

"Okay, I think I understand, but what about telling you that you are beautiful and tonight has been the most amazing sex of my life."

She smiled.

"Yes, you can say that, as often as you like."

I sensed that my weight was beginning to cause her feel discomfort so rolled off her so that we were now both lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I glanced at her bedside clock and subconsciously calculated that it was just an hour since I had arrived at the front door. An hour that I sensed would fundamentally change my life forever.

Both of us were caught up in our own private thoughts. Emma sat up suddenly.

" I am going to take a shower." She stated. "What about you".

I considered the delights of such a prospect, but decided to keep that experience for the future.

"I think I will make a move, just in case..." I left the sentence hanging, unwilling to finish it.

"...in case Sarah comes home early", she finished. "When will I see you again?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing."

She thought for a few moments. "Let me talk to Sarah first and I will give you a ring on your mobile."

We both stood and enjoyed an intimate embrace, kissing this time in a romantic manner rather than an erotic precursor to sex as before. I collected my clothing from around the room, checking my appearance in her mirror before descending the stairs. We kissed again but when the door opened to the outside world, we both reverted to the previous roles of girlfriend' mother and daughters boyfriend, that we both understood and implicitly accepted. Emma saw me to the door in her bathrobe. There was no parting kiss at the door.