Whatever It Takes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, her expression was completely blank. "Please, say something," he begged. Nicole merely turned her head away, refusing to meet his eyes. He pulled out of her, got up, and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Nicole," he began, running a hand through his hair, "I know you might be mad, but you can't deny that you enjoyed it. Actually, I've never seen a girl have an orgasm like that. You must've wanted it more than I thought." He laughed and laid down on the bed next to Nicole, who was still determined not to look at him. "I don't want anything to change between us. We had a great thing going, right? In fact, I was hoping we could become closer by making our relationship more...intimate." The last word made Nicole cringe. "Look at me, Nicole," he demanded, tired of feeling like he was speaking to a brick wall.

Nicole did as she was told and turned her head. She knew she didn't have the energy to deal with him if he got angry, so complying seemed like the best choice.

They just stared at each other for a few seconds before Phillip spoke again. "I just want you to know that, no matter what, I have no intention of letting you go. I want to provide for you, and give you a life full of luxuries and opportunities. All I ask in return is that you devote yourself to me."

"But, why me?" Nicole finally decided to speak up. "There are plenty of girls who'd be more than willing to follow you around blindly and do whatever you want."

"You think I'm that shallow? All of the other girls I've been with have only been good for sex. Maybe I want to be with someone I can have an actual conversation with, someone who I can discuss books and films and good music with. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and I can't risk you running away from me."

"That's ridiculous! We barely know each other, Phillip, and you can't just force someone to 'devote' themselves to you! And if you waited a little longer, there's a good chance I would've..."

"Goddammit, you don't understand!" He grabbed the back of her head and brought their faces closer together. "There's no guarantee you would've done anything. For all I know, if I waited a day later, you might've decided you were bored with me. Or you could've caught on to who my father was and decided you wanted nothing to do with me."

"That's no reason for you to treat me like this. You're stupid insecurities give you no right to hurt me like this."

Phillip released his grip on her and got up. "Don't think of it as me hurting you. Think of it as training." He walked over to his closest and started to get dressed.

"What?"

"Like when you train an animal. You can tame them, teach them tricks, turn them into pets..."

She couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "I'm not some fucking animal!"

"You're whatever I say you are!" After pulling a shirt over his head and slipping on a pair of shoes, he walked over the bed. "Look, I love you, okay? I love you more than I've loved anyone or anything my entire life. I'm not necessarily asking you to change yourself, I just want you to make me your first priority. I want you to love me as much as I love you."

Nicole averted her eyes from his. "I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen."

"Just say it. Say you love me."

"You're not listening to me!"

"3 words. It's not that difficult."

She could feel his eyes burning into her, and she knew that she was testing his patience.

"Well? I'm waiting."

"I...love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

"One more time."

She clenched her jaw and swallowed the very minuscule remnants of her pride. "I love you, Phillip."

He let out a satisfied sigh and kissed the top of her head. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Even though her pride was basically wrecked beyond repair, there was no way she was going to answer that.

"Well, anyway, I'm going out for a bit"

"It's so late." A quick glance at the wall clock told Nicole that it was well past midnight.

"Don't worry about it. You just get some rest while I'm gone." With that, he turned on his heels and began walking away.

"Ahem."

He turned around, "Is there something you..." Nicole was laying there with her bound wrists above her face, giving him the puppy dog look. She felt ridiculous, but there was no way she wanted to be left in that room tied to a bed.

Suddenly his expression became darker. Should I? I don't know if I can completely trust her yet. I love her, of course, but she'll have to work harder if she wants to earn my trust, too.

"Don't worry, there's enough slack. You'll be comfortable just as you are." He continued to walk away.

"Wait! Please! You can't just leave me like this." He closed the door without looking back, and she heard the distinct sound of the door being locked. "Phillip! Get back here, dammit! Let me go!"

The sudden silence in the room, the emptiness, was maddening. Not to mention that Nicole was definitely not okay with being left alone in the room, tied to a bed, for an unspecified amount of time. Nonetheless, there wasn't much she could do, so she took the moment alone to organize her thoughts.

She was confused. Although she tried not to show it, her body still felt some lingering sensations from her orgasm. Part of her wanted to beg him for more, to have him fuck her brains out all night, while the other part of her wanted to cut his dick off for making her feel this way against her better judgment.

No, I can't let this continue, she concluded. Maybe it's because he had an unusual upbringing, but that doesn't make any of what he did to me okay. I'll just go back to playing along, and see where that gets me. Besides, it's not like he can do much worse to me. I'll get away from him, so help me God, and I'll make him pay.

With these thoughts in mind, exhaustion finally caught up with Nicole and eventually she fell asleep, and had pleasant dreams of her happy, carefree life before Phillip.

12