Whatever Works For You Cousin

Story Info
A guy and his cousin explore everything including his sister.
3.1k words
4.34
207.7k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a strong urge for sex as long as I can remember. When I was younger I remember a female cousin and I finding a Playboy magazine down by the railroad tracks that were close to her house. I remember the excited feeling of seeing the pictures of the naked beauties and how hard my dick got. I remember how good those early erections were, the sweaty and shaking hands, shortness of breath.

We looked at the magazine together and she being most experienced, suggested that we take our clothes off for a little show and tell and then masturbate. Hers was the first real pussy I had ever seen or touched, it was wonderful.

As the years passed my cousin, Traci, and I remained very close. We would hang out together, fix each other up with our individual friends, and we always continued to explore the sexual unknown. It was easy, we trusted one another. Traci was the best friend I had ever had and I hers. Except for her girlfriends, (yes she is VERY bi), having "jill" off parties when she was a teenager, she and I were each others firsts for everything else. Not that we didn't fuck other people we just tried all the new stuff together first. Straight, oral, anal, all of it we explored it together. When one of us wanted to experiment we simply told the other one and the request was usually granted with enthusiasm.

Incest was just a bigger rush to the whole naughty thing. We even brought other relatives into our loop at times though most of the time they had no idea of what was going on. Tracy is quite the exibitionist, so when I wanted to watch a little lesbian action Traci would simply seduce one of other female relatives. I would be hidden at a predetermined spot and sit back , watch, and jack off.

One summer a few years ago Traci and I were riding horses through the woods when we came to a small lake. Traci said, "hey cuz let's go for a dip", jumping off her horse and immediately undressing.

Traci is 27 years old, tall at 5'11" but her body is perfect. She weighs 130lbs, has upturned and firm 38d's. Her areolas are dark rose, and her nipples have to be 1 1/2" long and fatter than any I have ever seen. She has a trim waist and flat tone belly with a belly ring in her navel. Her cunt is shaven except for a small "landing strip" just above her slit her pussy hair is as blonde as the hair on her head. Traci had her pussy pierced about two years ago, both of us thought it would be sexy, and it has helped her get alot of women into bed. I think it's probably out of curiousity to see it. After it gets that far Traci turns on her magic and she has them from there.

Her hips are best described as "child bearing" and her ass is a wonderful heart shaped beauty. She is striking.

As she splashed around in the water I pulled off my clothes to join her. My dick was already rock hard and bobbing. She walked to me and placed her wet, cool, hand around my hard cock and led me to the lakes edge.

Now my dick ain't one of those huge footlongs that alot of guys write about having. It's only 7" long and I've been told that it is thicker than most.

Anyway Traci loves to deep deep throat it when she gives me head, and she sure loves to give head. So I'm sitting on the bank watching my cousin suck my dick to it's base and finger fuck herself when she suddenly stops. She raises up on one elbow and tells me that she has been really pre-occupied with a fantasy as of late. She said that she has almost rubbed her pussy sore thinking about this one particular fantasy. I told her very quickly that if it is that strong maybe she should act on it and is there anything that I could do to help her with it. She leaned forward and lightly kissed the head of my still hard dick and said I don't know if you would want to help with this one.

I became angry, I was hurt, I spat back, "what the fuck does that mean"? We have arranged threesomes, we have fucked other relatives while the other one hid and watched, I had even arranged a gang bang for her 25th birthday because she wanted it, so what could be so fuckin bad?

"I want to fuck Lisa", she said matter of factly.

"My sister Lisa"? My dick started to harden again.

Traci told me that she had been wanting to get sexual with my sister for a long time but was scared to pursue her. Lisa was not like me, she would throw a fit and she would most certainly broadcast it through the family that her cousin Traci wanted to eat her pussy.

Lisa was married without children. Her shithead husband, Phillip, was to big of a selfish dickhead to give her kids. Honestly most of the family believed that Lisa married him for money and he married her for appearance, and all thought he was gay.

Lisa was older than Traci and I, but at 34 she was still beautiful and sexy. Lisa had waist length straight black hair, dark skin from the tanning bed, coal black eyes, and an infectious smile. She was only 5'3" tall and weighed 108lbs. She lived for arobics and yoga. Her measurements were a very taught 34C, 21, 32. When she was still at home I saw her in various stages of undress, usually nothing more exciting than a t-shirt and panties though. She always acted "older" than her age so I could relate to Traci's fear.

Traci and I sat and talked for the next few minutes about trust. I told her that I love her and understand her needs ever how dark they may appear, just as she understands mine. We both agreed to never let anything stand in our way as confidants again.

With that out of the way she asked what do I think about her and Lisa. I said I think that it would be worth a try but I wanted to see it happen. The first thing that we would have to do is to find an excuse to get her away from Phillip for a day or two.

My dick was so hard as Traci's fantasy became my own. Traci seeing that I was in need of cumming leaned back over to take my dick back into her mouth but before she did she whispered close your eyes and imagine that it's Lisa that's sucking your fat cock. As she sucked my dick deep into her throat I pictured my sister sucking my cock. It was her lips around me, that is Lisa licking and slurping. I began shooting ropes of cum into Traci's mouth and down her throat. She loves to eat cum and she hungrily began jacking me faster, sucking harder, and swallowing every drop. Traci then began moaning loudly, "OOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo F..FuuuuuuuuuCK!" and almost bit down on me. I opened my eyes to see that while Traci had been sucking me she had been fingering her own sweet pussy. She had four fingers in her dripping cunt and her thumb on her clit with one hand and a finger moving in and out of her ass with the other hand.

After she finished we lay there and caught our breath in silence I think that we were both thinking about the same thing....how were we going to get to Lisa.

The next day Traci called me up, when I answered the phone she said, "I got it".

I said, "what"?

She repeated herself, "I got it, I know how to get Lisa away from Phillip for a while".

I said, "This I've got to hear, go ahead".

Traci reminded me that Phillip had to go to Atlanta the next week for a business conference. We could talk her into going on a small vacation with us while he was away, hell she'd probably jump at the chance. We talk her into going and shoot on over to Myrtle Beach. I told her that Lisa always loved the beach but I doubt that she would just drop everything and go. Traci told me to let her worry about that and wanted to know if I would be up for a road trip. Of course I said hell yeah!

I hadn't heard anything from Traci in about a week and had started to call her when I heard a horn honking outside. I looked out the window and almost shit. There was Traci and Lisa in Phillips convertible. Traci was smiling and yelled come on if your going slowpoke. I quickly gathered a few things together and raced to the car. I couldn't believe that Lisa was going.

As I jumped in the backseat I noticed that Lisa and Traci were both dressed in bikini tops and shorts.

I said, "this is a suprise Lisa what's Phillip saying about this trip"?

She said, "fuck Phillip".

Traci turned and smiled a devilish smile and winked over her sunglasses at me.

The trip to Myrtle beach was short and soon we were in search of the timeshare that Phillip and Lisa owned.

"I haven't been here in years", Lisa said almost sadly.

Upon arrival I said, "pop the trunk and I'll get the luggage".

Traci started laughing and said, "we don't have any fucking luggage, we are at the beach. Who needs clothes"?

Traci told me to go get the liquor, she and Lisa were going hit the beach. When I returned from the liquor store the girls were on the beach. I took the bottles in the house, mixed some strong pina coladas, put it in a cooler, pulled off my shirt and went out to join them.

When I got there Lisa was lying on her back, the sweat was beading across her breasts and down her tight little abdomen. Her black bikini bottoms were cut high and fit snug on her pussy. She was absolutely beautiful.

Traci was also laying an her back. She had on a yellow bikini that she must have cut the lining out of because her dark nipples were plainly visible through the sweat soaked fabric.

"Drinks ladies"? I asked in my best voice.

"You read my fuckin mind" Traci said.

"I love pina coladas" Lisa said as she sat up. And then I saw it. Lisa was wearing a thong!

Was this my prudish older sister? The one that had the body, worked hard to get the body, and then wouldn't show it?

After a couple hours the sun was going down and we'd caught a comfortable buzz and some decent rays and decided to go in the house.

We all took our turn in the shower and decided to drink our dinner in the form of margaritas.

The drunker we got the more Lisa began to openly complain about Phillip. Of course both Traci and I were almost overly sympathetic to her woes.

"Fuck that asshole sis he doesn't know what he's got", I said.

"Yeah, the mother fuckers a fag anyway, right"? Traci asked.

"Well I'm not sure anymore", Lisa sobbed. "The last time I was here was with Phillip. He was OK then. I mean there is a whole fucking library of porn tapes over in that entertainment center. We fucked like goddamn rabbits that week. But I haven't been laid in over two months", she slurred. "I am spending the shit out of money on batteries", she giggled.

The thought of my sister fucking herself with a vibrator was causing a stir in my groin. Traci said, "you poor baby, he doesn't deserve this family anyway", and hugged Lisa close kissing her on the cheek.

When Lisa hugged back Traci and I made eye contact, she smiled again.

Traci then jumped up and said, "I've got to see the movies that could fire that limp dick up", and opened the center doors. As she browsed through the movies she'd call them out by name. We all laughed as she read aloud from the back of the box until she read "Family Values, A Story of Incest".

Traci then like a pro said, "lets put this one in, I've got to see this shit", almost naively.

When the tape started there were the usual advertisements. The first was a black guy with a huge cock fucking a blonde haired white girl in the ass. The next being of two women licking each other and fucking each other with dildos,

Traci said, "that looks interesting".

Lisa said nothing and continued to stare at the screen, but I noticed her nipples had hardened and were standing out proudly.

Traci pulled out a joint and fired it up. Passing it around we all were really feeling the effects of the alcohol, weed, and the movie that was playing when Traci said, "I hope y'all don't mind but I am really fucking horny".

With that she stood up turned off the lights and pulled her shorts and panties off. Traci sat back on the couch and started tickling her clit while she watched the actors who were playing a mother and son fucking.

Traci moaned, "Oh yeah Lisa this shit is hot, don't cha think"?

Lisa didn't say a word she hit the joint again kept watching the movie.

Traci inserted her fingers into her cunt and soon the smell of hot pussy and the wet popping sounds of Traci's fingers working in and out of her pussy filled the room.

The next scene was of the daughter and mother. A hot lesbian action scene.

Traci moaned, "ever done anything like that Lisa, ever touched a girl"?

Lisa softly sighed and as my eyes focused from the light of the television I could see her skirt hiked, panties pulled aside, and her hand busy on her SHAVED pussy.

Traci then leaned forward and cupped Lisa's firm breast and whispered in her ear. Lisa moaned loudly and pushed her chest forward to meet Traci's hand. Traci pulled Lisa's shirt over her head exposing her perfect tits. Traci pulled on Lisa's nipples as my sister fingered her cunt while I watched.

Traci then told me to drop my shorts and show my sister my hard cock. She asked Lisa if she would like to see her brothers hard dick.

Lisa moaned a weak "yes" and I let my clothes fall to the floor. My cock was standing straight out from my body for my cousin and my sisters approval.

Traci, now touching Lisa's soaking pussy said, "you like this movie Lisa"?

Lisa said, "uh huh".

"You like watching family fuck don't you Lisa"?

"Yes", Lisa whimpered.

"You see your brothers big hard dick Lisa"

"Yes", Lisa sighed.

"You want to touch it don't you Lisa, you want me to lick your hot pussy don't you, you want me to eat your pussy while you have that big old dick don't you Lisa"? "Answer me bitch"! Traci snapped.

"Yes, yes, yes, God help me yes. I want that dick, I want your pussy, I want anybody that's standing outside the fucking door, I need fucked", Lisa pleaded.

Traci moved down Lisa until she reached her cunt. Traci's fantasy then became a reality as she began tongue fucking her cousin. Lisa was enjoying Traci's expertise and reached toward my dick.

When my sister touched my dick I almost came in her hand. With a firm grip she pulled me toward her and took me in her mouth.

Lisa continued to suck my dick like a woman possessed until I came in her mouth. She couldn't swallow my load fast enough and it began dribbling down her chin dripping on her boobs. Traci left her pussy long enough to lick my seed from my sisters tits and to engage in a deep french kiss with her sharing my cum.

The girls then locked in a full lesbo session. Moving into a 69 position I watched as my cousin licked my sisters shaved pussy and my sis tasted my cousin. It didn't take long until I was hard again and needing pussy.

I got on my knees behind my sister, Traci took hold of my rock hard member, licked the head and guided it to my sisters pussy opening. When the head of my dick parted her labia she rocked back taking me in her silken depths. I was fucking my sister.

As my dick sawed in and out of my sisters pussy she and Traci remained in a 69. Traci would take turns licking the length of the underside of my dick while I fucked Lisa, and then back to chewing and licking Lisa's slick , needy, pussy.

Lisa started moaning and Traci began coaching her, "talk to him you whore, go on you incest slut tell him, tell your brother how to fuck you, tell him if you like it".

Lisa started saying, "yeah fuck my pussy you son of a bitch, fuck your sister. You better like it you asshole you two belong to me now".

Traci slid up Lisa's body and the two began a deep tongue kiss tasting each others pussy.

I began to alternate fucking each one while they moaned into each others mouth.

They felt that I was going to cum soon and each began begging for my juice. When I was going to cum I shoved my dick hard into my sisters abused cunt and came in her for a second time that night.

When I was spent I pulled out of her with a plop and her pussy farted. I took Traci by the back of the head and pushed her face into Lisa's pussy and told her to suck my cum from my sisters cunt. Traci smiled and did as she was told.

In the next four days the three of us fucked and sucked ourselves sore and silly.

Traci and I explained to Lisa what our relationship had consisted of the last few years. Lisa wanted to become a part of our "arrangement" this delighted Traci and I. We spoke of more fantasies that we would like to try. One in particular concerning our mothers, and another about Lisa and Phillips Great Dane.....but that's another story