Whatever You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do."

"Yes Mistress" Mary said as she moved forward and kissed her friends pussy. She felt her own pussy twitch, oh how she wanted to finger her pussy right now. Cindy's pussy smelled of fresh perfume and musk, she was very wet.

Mary licked another woman's pussy for the first time. It tasted just like hers, she licked up and down Cindy's lips, finding her clit and licking it up and down, back and forth, just as she wanted her pussy licked.

Cindy's hands pulled her deeper into her pussy, guiding her, directing her. Cindy slowly sat down and spread her legs, giving Mary more access to her pussy.

"Right there – up and down – up and down – lick me – lick me slave...' Cindy said, feeling her tongue glide softly over her pussy – up and down – up and down. Mary was a naturally pussy licker. Within minutes Cindy was on the brink of an orgasm, and then over the brink!

"Oh yes – lick me – oh yes – lick it – lick it!"

Mary licked and sucked her pussy –feeling a rush of excitement and arousal as she made Cindy cum, again and again. Cindy held her head tight against her pussy as she moaned and groaned – climaxing again and again as Mary tongued her, licking her clit and then diving back down deep into her pussy. Her lips and tongue were soft wide and wet, brushing her pussy with broad strokes again and again and again...

Minutes later, after Cindy had somewhat recovered, she opened her eyes and looked at Mary.

"I bet you still want to cum, don't you?"

========

More to cum - stay tuned!

12