Whatever You Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

She would do anything to be given a chance to prove herself to him, maybe teach him a thing or two about her body as well. As her lungs burned from the lack of expansion, she closed her eyes and waited to die when she felt a cool, weathered hand on her shoulder. She opened them and gazed in the face of Madrid.

Back in the office, Madrid was polishing the hookah with a cloth. Harry and Maggie sat on the couch, side by side, looking exactly as they did when they came in.

When he found the polished condition to liking, he took a seat in front of them again.

"As if you didn't figure it out by now, I'm a Djinn." He paused to brush something off of his lapel. "You are probably familiar with the term, Genie."

The couple stared back at him. Harry subconsciously rubbed at his crotch, while Maggie kept pulling at the clasp of pearls around her neck.

"What I did, was give you a taste of what you thought you were missing in your lives. Every human thinks that the grass is greener on the other side without pausing to see what makes that grass so enticing."

"It seemed so real." Harry kept rubbing himself, checking to see if he were attached.

"It was," Madrid stroked the cat, which lay limp across his lap. "It was as literal as you wanted it to be. I could only make it happen, not create it. It was your wishes that brought it to fruition. While it contained people that are real to you, it never happened."

"What happens now?" asked Maggie, trying to gulp away the feeling of that enormous cock previously lodged in her throat .

"That, is entirely up to you." Madrid nudged the feline who rolled off his lap and sought refuge behind the desk. "You can take what you've experienced, chalk it up to a wild fantasy, or a dire consequence for ignoring the biggest obstacle in your life."

"Obstacle." The couple repeated the word like a mantra.

"Communication is a must for any marriage, relationship, or partnership to work." He stared at the couple with interest. This was always the part that he liked the most.

Harry slipped his hand into Maggie's and held tight. He turned to look at her for the first time since Madrid rescued him from the shredding maw of Marisol.

"I don't feel like eating."

"I'm not sure I can eat anything, anyway." replied Maggie. She squeezed his hand back, and smiled at her husband for the first time in months.

"Would you like to go talk?" Harry felt a tear slide out of the corner of his eye.

"Yes. I would like that very much." She pulled the seat belt across her lap and buckled in, while Harry closed the door again and ceased the ding of the automobile warning system.

As they drove away from the empty parking lot of the torn down office complex, a shadowy figure watched from a stand of trees off to the side. Madrid had just about wiped all thoughts of their visit to his little therapy session. They will begin to look at each other with that vigor that first brought them together the first time.

Harry will pay attention to his wife's needs, not just his own. And Maggie will not be too afraid to try new things for him, and with him.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12