Whatever Your Heart Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seethat?"

She nodded. I placed my left hand over hers, interlocking our fingers.

"Thatmeans forever," I replied. "I meant it then; I mean it now. I love you with all ofmy heart andI would rather die than abuse your trust. You have to admit; this has been the best sex we have had,ever.With all of that going for us, how can it bewrong? The fact that you are getting so emotional over this – just like a woman – says to me we are making exactly therightchoice. That doesn't seem so 'silly' to me.

"Danielle, as good as the last five years have been – and they have beenverygood - this past few days, this night, and what we just experienced werepure magic.I felt it. I know you did, too. Many people live out their entire lives without ever experiencing what we just did.Iwould not have experienced it, were you not in my life and the person you are. For us, the magic isjust beginning.I promise you; if this doesn't work out, we will find our way back to a place where we can both be comfortable. Our love for one another will still be there, regardless. Please, give the magic a chance – for you, for me, forus."

I believed, and meant, every word I had just spoken. Still, itwas a sales pitch. At that moment, I was the kid in the candy store. I had discovered another 'guilty pleasure'; Ienjoyedbeing in control, the dominant partner in our relationship. I still wanted her to have this transformation forher sake as much as my own, but the idea ofbeing the one to choose it, to make it happen, gave me chills. As scary as the thought of actually transforming Danny was, the admission of having these new feelings was scarier still.

When I wanted something, I didn't take "no" for an answer. Sometimes, I played dirty.

"Sweetie, just think of how far we have come already."

That wasn't a lie but itwas an exaggeration. Other than the permanent hair removal, everything we had already done was either disposable or reversible. Wording it the way I did lent the perception Danielle had already traveled far down the road towards Womanhood when, in fact, she had barely taken her first few halting steps. It's an old Closer's trick, kind of like a Magician's slight-of-hand. Still, it is often effective.

I recognized the look in her eyes. It was that same look Danny had had the night he proposed to me. She was standing on the edge of the cliff, contemplating the long, long drop. Funny; I was already thinking of heras 'her', before she had committed to anything. That is an old Closer's trick, too:visualize the sale as a done deal.If you believe it, they will, too. Then, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I think it was the tears that convinced me. They made her seem so vulnerable, so...feminine. Danny's latent submissive streak had met Danielle's newfound girlish perception of herself. The results werevery appealing.In the beginning, I had had to feign my confidence. Now, it was real. I said nothing. I merely took her slender, long-fingered hands in mine, smiled serenely, andwilled her to submit to me.

She did not say a word. When it came, her nod was almost imperceptible. Had I not been focused intently on her, I might have missed it. I would not have missed the visible release of tension in her body and eyes. She had made her Leap of Faith, stepping off the cliff and trusting me to catch her, break her fall. I was now free to make the magic happen for both of us. And I thought I had felt empoweredbefore....

"It's all right, Baby," I murmured. "I have you now."

12