Whatever Your Heart Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled away from the curb, my lover snuggled up to me and resumed her casual stroking of my inner thigh. I was having difficulty concentrating on driving.

"So," she breathed in my ear, "what's next?"

I had had a whole mental list of things I wanted us to do this afternoon. Now, all I could think about was getting her home – and into bed. When I put the suggestion to her, she pouted her demurral.

"After I got all dressed up and sexy for you? Whatwereyou thinking? I want you to take me out and show me off. I'm too jazzed up to think about eating, but theleastyou could do is take me for a drink!"

I wanted to take her all right, but not for drinks. Still, shedidhave a point. Dannyloved to show me off in public – as much as I loved to flaunt myself. He had always been so proud of me and wantedeveryoneto see what a good thing he had. I adored the man for being so confident in himself that he could do that. Apart from my occasional flings, I never gave him a reason to doubt me.

Now the shoe was on the other foot – and I was having a problem with it. For all our sexual experimentation in the past, both public and private, Danny and I had never been to a swing club, swapped, or even had a threesome with another female (Lexi had frequently given me grief about that). That wasmychoice, not his. Iknewwhat a good thing I had waiting for me at home. I knew there were other women who would sell their firstborn to get their hands on a man like that – and never let go. Say what you will about hypocrisy; I could never bring myself to share my husband with another woman. The

verythoughtof him being in another bitch's arms....

Danni spotted the little sidewalk café we had frequented in the past and wheedled me to pull into the parking lot. We were seated at a table right next to the low wrought-iron fence that separated the patio from the busy sidewalk. My lover expertly crossed one leg over the other at the knee. The soft, sensual rasp of stocking-on-stocking assaulted my senses.Damn, she was picking this stuff up fast!I ordered a carafe of blush wine. We sat, made small talk – and eyes at each other. Danni's right hand rested atop my left. She gently scraped the sensitive skin on the back of my hand with her crimson claws. Under the table, she casually stroked my leg with her high-heeled pump. I was amazed my panties didn'tsquish as I squirmed, they were so soaked.

We caused a modest riot in the hour we sat there drinking our wine. Every guy in sight did a double- or triple-take as he laid eyes on Danielle for the first time. That didn't bother me. In fact, I was beginning to understand the thrill Danny had felt whenever he took me out. Let's face it; men are dogs – well, most men. They are good for a quick, frantic fuck, but they can't commit to anything more serious than a tee time. I didn't feel threatened by their overt displays of lust. It was fun to watch them flirt with my 'girlfriend' – andherto flirt back. I remembered what I had said the previous week about bringing home a couple of studs to fuck us both, side by side.Maybe....

I barely minded that, sitting next to her, I felt positivelyplain for the first time in my life. She seemed to pick up on that.

"Sweetie," she trilled. "I was wondering.... Celine couldn't do coloranda perm today. She told me that much process all at once,plus the extensions, would fry my hair. That means I would have to go back to the salon next week – and struggle with curlers and a styling brush allthis week, which I really don't know anything about.Or...."

I raised one eyebrow, amused.

"Or?"

Danni smiled coyly and continued.

"Or, she's offering to give me lessons privately. Essentially, it would be the complete cosmetology curriculum; hair, make-up, nails, the works. When I finished, I would even be ready to take the licensing exam. It would probably be several evenings a week for a while. She said we could even start tomorrow. There would be homework, too. Of course,I..."

She cranked her smile up a notch as, under the table, her toe slid dangerously close to my crotch.

"... would be able to practice onyou. What do you think?"

I was barely able to contain my excitement.

"She... could teach you to doall this... forbothof us... and you are even toying with the idea of doing itfull-time? Instead of writing?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

Let's see. How did I feel about my newly-minted, drop-dead-gorgeous little fem-toy embarking on a career change that would almost certainly keepher femmed to the max,mein control of our relationship, andboth of usdeliriously happy for the rest of our lives? Hmmm, let me think about that for a while...long enough!

"Baby, if you want to give it a try, I would bedelighted!", I gushed.

She was clearly thrilled. Then, her whole demeanor changed. It was as if she had thrown a switch. In the place occupied by a gushing, child-like little bimbo only a moment before sat an earthy, seductive sexual animal. She leaned over the table and gazed at my mouth with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Take me home and fuck me stupid," she sighed.

You didn't have to tell me twice.

I didn't know how we made it home in one piece. I only remember her tongue tickling my ear and those fabulous nails stroking, teasing my inner thighs and all around my slit. By the time we made it through the front door, I was a bundle of frayed nerve endings. My pussyjuice was dribbling down my thighs. My whole body trembled uncontrollably.

We stood next to the big, overstuffed sofa. Danni pulled me close. I could feel her heat. Her desire was a match for mine. She placed her mouth right next to my ear. "Cum," she purred, then simultaneously stuck her tongue in my ear and used the tip of one fingernail to lightly flick my clit – just once.

That did it. The force and speed of my orgasm caused my knees to buckle. I fell backward over the arm of the sofa, landing lengthwise on the plush cushions with Danielle on top of me. My whole body was bucking wildly. She held me tightly as wave after wave of sheer bliss engulfed me. Afterward, I lay there trembling in her arms. My heart hammered madly in my chest. I still couldn't see straight. Danni smiled contentedly.

"Was it good for you?", she teased.

Then, shereallywent to work. That was only myfirst orgasm of the evening. There wereso many others....

12