Whatever Your Heart Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Danielle had yet to express the slightest interest in having sex withanyonebut me, let alone a man. She could have had Gwen or Lexi in a heartbeat. Instincts or no, I might never have tumbled to it. Yet my lover had already refused one – and told me so - and would certainly refuse the other if the situation arose. This was frustrating. How do youconvincesomeone to cheat, and that it wouldn't be cheating if you were there with them?

The answer was, you don'tconvincethem; youseduce them. The next time Ron called, I set something up with him for the following Tuesday night. I told him my 'roommate' hadn't gotten laid in a while and had just quit trying to find someone. I wanted him to bring Terry Kennedy over to our place for a 'foursome'. I could almost envision his eyes glazing over at the prospect.

When I hung up the phone I started making a mental plan. No one knew how to push Danni's buttons better than me. She would come home from her Cosmetology lesson, and "the boys dropped by, just to be sociable, Sweetie. The least we can do is offer them a drink, right?" Once she was relaxed, I would start caressing her, then kissing her, 'putting on a little show to make the guys jealous.' Once I got her warmed up, it wouldn't take any effort at all to get her into Terry's arms – and me into Ron's. I figured if we had all had a couple of drinks by then, Terry wouldn't really mind about Danni's secret, would he? Even if he did... well, I would figure something out. The bottom line was, I would be able to enjoy Ron without having to feel guilty about it.

The boys showed up at nine on the dot Tuesday night. I really like guys who care enough to be punctual. This was gonna be a great evening. Danni would get home around ten, so there was plenty of time. I showed Ron where the liquor was and told him to fix us a drink while I went into the kitchen to get the snack tray I had already prepared. Then, we settled down on the couch, got cozy, and waited.

The next thing I knew, it was late Wednesday morning and the telephone was chirping angrily in my ear. It was Gwen, wanting to know if I was okay; it wasn't like me to be this late and not call in. I told her Iwassick, and that I would have to call her back in a little bit. That hadn't been a lie. My head was pounding. I felt like Death Warmed Over. My pussy and ass were so sore, they throbbed. What the Hell had I done the night before? I couldn't remember a thing.

I stumbled into the bathroom and went potty. I wanted to go back to bed, but knew I had to get up. A good, long, steamy, soapy shower made me feel marginally better. I wrapped my terry robe around me and cinched the belt tight, then padded back into the bedroom. Where was Danni? I dimly remembered we had...companythe night before. Ron and Terry. We were going to have a foursome. We had a drink, then sat down to wait for...A DRINK! I hurried to the living room. Nothing. I went into the kitchen. The three glasses were there, in the strainer. I snatched one up to the light and examined it. The glass was flawless; not a spot, streak –or fingerprint. I started to get a gnawing feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach.Where is Danni?

I raced to her bedroom, the one she had never had occasion to sleep in. It had been my plan she would 'break it in' the previous night, along with Terry, after I had got the festivities off to a good start. Apparently, Ron and Terry had had an agenda of their own.

Danni's bedroom was empty, the bed not even creased. Then wherewas she?

I went back into the living room, thoroughly disoriented. I just stood there for a moment, collecting my wits – or trying to. Something was trying to pierce the fog of my confusion, force its way to the front of my consciousness. It was... a sound, a subdued, high-pitched whine. I looked around the room and spotted the door to our home office open. As I made my way to it, the sound got louder. I finally recognized it as the sound of our computer's hard drive in operation. Danni had left it on again?

No, it hadn't been Danni. The computer was running all right. There was a new slide show in progress on the screen, starring me – having sex with Ron and Terry. I had been on my back, then on top, then on hands and knees, taking first one, then the other, then both at the same time. They must have used a digital camera on a tripod with remote release or timer. In each one of the pictures, my face was clear as crystal – and theirs were turned away from the camera or out of the frame. So, what had they dosed me with? GHB? X? Whatever it was, they had had a real good time, then expertly cleaned up after themselves. And I had just washed the remaining evidence down the shower drain. I smelled a well-rehearsed set-up. I knew instinctively I was not their first victim.Victim?I had invited them into my home with open arms. Why had they bothered? We were going to have sex anyway. I guessed for some guys, it wasn't as good if the girl says: "yes" – or they weren't taking any chances I might change my mind.Those bastards! I felt so dirty.

Correction: I had invited them intoourhome. Where was my sweetheart? What had those rat fucks done with her? I was just reaching for the phone to call the police when something on the screen caught my eye. I had to wait for the sequence to cycle again. Then I saw it, in two different frames. Danni was standing in the bedroom door, watching what was going on. My two assailants had been so engrossed in me, they hadn't noticed her watching all three of us.

Why hadn't she said something, screamed, come to my aid? The sequence cycled again. I studied her image intently this time. The story was all there on the two frames. There were two very different expressions on my lover's face. The first was wide-eyed astonishment. The second was...pure hate.

For the second time, a knot formed in my stomach. I hurried over to the dresser and opened her drawers, one by one.All empty. I dashed back to her bedroom to check her closet filled to the brim with the clothes we had purchased for her. There were about a half-dozen forlorn, empty hangers occupying otherwise barren racks.

She hadn't understood. She hadn't realized the creeps had drugged me. After everything she had been through, everything she had done to please me, she had walked in, seen me fucking two of the guys we had met at Friday's -on our marital bed - and thought.... Then again, she had a point, didn't she? It wasn't like I had been the model of a faithful spouse. I hadinvited them with the intent of having sex with them. Yes, I had intended for Danni to participate – but it hadn't really been about whatshewanted, had it? I hadn't even told her about it. It was going to beanother surprise....

I sat down hard on the closet floor, crossed my legs, planted my elbows on my knees, then buried my face in my hands.What had I done? I could picture the scene as clearly as day. She had quietly slipped into this room and closed the door, fuming in silent rage. I was actually grateful she had done that. My attackers had not realized Danni had come home. She had been spared my fate, or worse when they discovered her secret.

Danni had waited until they had finished with me and left. She had cleaned out her closet, then come into our bedroom to empty her dresser drawers – while I lay sprawled across the bed, not ten feet away. To her, it would have appeared I was sound asleep in post-orgasmic bliss.

She was gone. My attackers had had nothing to do with her disappearance; I had. I cried for a good, long time, then notified the police.

12