What's a MILF? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and dove into the pool. Swimming the length underwater, she surfaced on the other side and pulled herself out, water streaming out of her long blonde hair and down her large breasts. Walking over and standing naked by the bushes she said, "You boys want to stay for dinner? I'm thinking of ordering pizza. At least you should come in and hydrate. I know how you boys lose a lot of fluids at your age. I'm pretty sure you are too grown up for milk and cookies, but we have that also." She turned and started back to the pool and stopped when she saw a bottle cap. She grinned when she heard groans as she bent at the waist to reach down and pick it up. She could make out the shadows of the four boys as she looked back between her open legs.

Diving in and swimming back to the other side, she pulled herself out again and grabbed her robe and discarded bikini, and headed inside. Seeing Mark still staring at her, she turned and said, "Don't you have friends coming over? Shouldn't you greet them? It might be best if you put on shorts or something."

Coming out to the living room after a quick shower and drying her hair, she saw Mark and his four childhood friends all drinking pop and eating chips. All eyes were on her as she walked by them wearing a thin top with no bra, and just panties as she headed into the kitchen. As she came out with a beer, she asked, "So. Are you boys staying for dinner?" Seeing nods all around, she turned to Mark, "Can you get what kind they want? You know what I want - the aglio y olio with black olive and artichoke hearts." Seeing him nod, "Thanks, honey, do you need my credit card?" As she handed Mark the card, she went into the kitchen hearing the phone ring.

Mark got all the different types his friends wanted and waited until his mom was off the phone to call Angelo's for the pizzas.

Sue came out with a smile on her face, "That was your dad. He's coming home a week early and will be home late tonight. Thank God, these long trips of his are killing me."

Mark let out a whoop. "Man, I barely even remember what he looks like anymore. I know the job pays a lot more, but I miss throwing the football around and playing pool with him."

"I agree, I like the money, but I am not sure it's worth it. Anyhow, go ahead and call the pizza in, perhaps we could watch a movie tonight, have you guys seen the latest Jurassic Park?" Sue asked.

Taking the pizzas and cokes to the TV room, Mark watched his friends all jockey to sit on the couch with his mom in the dark room. His mom was still just in the wife-beater and panties. The boys on each side didn't get much out of the movie but spent considerable time stroking her bare thighs and her full breasts.

When it was over, Mark stood up and commented on the movie, "That was a lot better than I thought. The special effects for the movies you had as a kid sucked compared to these." Mark looked at the group on the couch all hip to hip. He never noticed but Chris and Jeff were on either side of his mom and he thought it was Larry and Mark when the movie started. "You guys want another pop or anything?"

His four friends all stood up reluctantly as if they were hoping Mark would disappear, but seeing he wasn't going anywhere..., "No, we're good. But, can we have our cells back?" Chris asked.

After the boys left, Mark commented, "Wow, did you see how they fought over who got to sit on the couch next to you? It was dark and I couldn't see what was going on, but did I see Chris grab your breast?"

"Actually, they all did at one point or another. I didn't want to make a scene, and I pulled their hands off me at first but it was too much work so I gave up. I guess I should have worn a bra. Don't worry about it, I'm a big girl. Your friends are really nice, but they can't compare to the stud I have here at home. Anyhow, I'm glad your dad's coming home early, but I feel bad telling you you could cum inside me. Sorry about that. I guess it will have to wait."

"No, don't feel bad. I miss Dad. I want him home and as great as the last couple of days have been, I'd rather see him here than not. It's not like we won't have our chances...trust me, when he leaves you alone again...God, think about how big a load I'll pump into you if I don't touch myself until after he leaves." Mark chuckled.

"And perhaps we could do a threesome with Scarlett Johannsen while we are straying from reality. Anyhow let's clean up since your dad will be home pretty soon, are you going to wait up for him?" she chuckled.

Picking up the plates and glasses, Mark responded, "No, I'll see him in the morning, remember last spring when he got home and I came down to greet him and he had you bent over the couch?"

"I remember you watching for 20 minutes before sneaking off, you didn't think I knew?" Sue smiled before kissing her son goodnight and pressing her body against him. "Good night, honey, sweet dreams."

12