What's a MILF? Pt. 04

Story Info
Drew finally cums home.
5k words
4.48
93.2k
80
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers

"Drew, you're home. Christ I've missed you." Sue threw her arms around her husband before he could even put down his bag. She pressed her body against the tall man and pulled his mouth to hers.

Finally pulling back, Drew looked at the object of his fantasies for the last month, "God, Baby. I've missed you, missed that. Missed a few more things, come to think of it." Drew shrugged off his bag and spun his wife around feeling her great ass against his crotch. "Is Mark in bed?" He asked gripping her plump tits and nuzzling her neck.

"Yes, he was tired and went to bed, we should go to bed...or not." She sighed as she felt her husband pull off her top and slip her shorts down. Fully naked she pressed her ass back hard against his engorged penis trapped in his pants. Though loving the attention her nipples were getting, there was something else begging for attention, so she pulled one of his hands off her excited breast and down to her dripping snatch. "Oh yes, I sure missed you, that's it, rub my pussy. So, what did you fantasize about? My mouth on your huge, powerful cock? Swallowing all your cum you've been saving up for me? My tight cunt? My slippery twat craving to be stabbed for the last month? Needing to be flooded with your sperm? My ass? Oh, that was it. You wanted to pound my ass. You're an evil man, you thought you could walk in and bend me over the coffee table and I'd just spread my ass cheeks wide for you?"

Drew groaned with desire as he furiously humped against his wife's perfect ass, loving her more now than he ever had. He stopped so he could drop his pants and pulling out his unyielding rod, he bent his knees, lined the fat head up and rammed it into the panting woman's eager pussy in one thrust.

"OH FUCK!" Sue cried, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...I've missed you, she's missed you. Fuck me...uh...uh...uh"

Drew looked down at the perfect ass in his hands, waves pulsing across them as his hips slammed into those tight cheeks. He felt his balls ache in anticipation and slowed down knowing Sue hadn't come yet.

"Don't wait, I know you've been thinking about filling me with cum." Sue reached back and grabbed his ass pulling him into her hard.

Closing his eyes remembering how the fantasies drove him nuts when he was alone, this reality was so much better...so much more erotic, his wife more wanton, wetter...he began pounding her twat in earnest while reaching around and rapidly stroking her hard clit. Soon he knew he couldn't hold back and erupted all the pent up desires into her womb at the same time he was aware that his wife was panting and groaning while pounding her cunt back hard against his driving hips.

Collapsing onto her back, idly stroking her clit, feeling the copious juices leaking out around the tight seal engulfing his shrinking penis he let out a satisfied groan. "Baby, you are a great fuck, anyone ever told you that?"

Her face pressed against the front table, she let the subsiding waves of pleasure waft through her. "God I missed your cock. It's good to see you too, but I really missed that cock of yours." She sighed. Pointing into the living room, she added, "I thought you wanted to fuck my ass with me bent over the coffee table."

"Too far away, I couldn't wait." Drew said, "Anyhow, this might be the last surface in the house we haven't screwed on."

"Sure we have, wait. Maybe that wasn't you. I need to write these things down. Can you get off me? Something is digging into my back." Sue groaned.

Drew got up and ran his hand down his shirt and tie, "Sorry, my tie tack." He said as he reached down and pulled his pants up.

"So impatient, most men take off all their clothes before fucking me so I'm not used to getting poked by tie tacks, just other things." Sue grinned at her husband as she pulled her clothes back on. "Are you hungry? No. I mean for food?" She laughed, seeing his look.

Lying in bed, Sue was enjoying seeing her husband's nice fat cock return to life. Stroking his cock after taking her mouth off of it, she looked back up at Drew lying with his head on the pillow. "So tell what you fantasized about while I suck on this piece of meat."

"I fantasized about you, about you getting fucked. You know." Drew sighed.

"You can do better than that. Tell me, who was screwing me? Where? Did I resist? Tell me?" Sue said, looking at the pre-cum leaking from the fat head in front of her lips. Licking it up and swallowing the juices, she added, "C'mon Baby, I know they're just fantasies and there's nothing perverted about them. We all fantasize. I mean, I fantasize you bring friends home for me. Tell me, why is it you never do that? Anyhow, tell me your fantasies and you can put this anywhere you want." She said stroking his nice erection.

Drew sighed, "Ok, but maybe you shouldn't have said anywhere. Did I ever tell you how great your ears look?" He chuckled, "I do fantasize that a deliveryman comes over and since you are so horny, so desperate for cock, you invite him in offering him a cold drink. You're wearing a thin sun dress with no bra or panties and when you stand in front of him, he can see up your dress. When you see him looking, you lean over to hand him the drink and the strap falls off your shoulder revealing an incredible breast. He reaches up, having never seen, never felt such a perfect breast. Oh God, keep sucking like that...Oh, it feels so good." Drew put his head back lost in the fantasy of the deliveryman reaching up...

Pulling off the cock buried in her throat, Sue gasped for air before plunging back down. Pumping her fist up and down the shaft while taking as much of the large penis down her throat, she reached back and began frigging her clit thinking about the FedEx guy that dropped by the other day...how hot he looked, how she wished he had grabbed her breasts. 'God, he had the best ass.' She moaned thinking about him.

"Stop, I want to fuck that ass of yours. Get on your knees and give me what you promised." Drew demanded.

Working his cock in, feeling the tight ring relax welcoming him, he let out a long groan. "God, I love your ass. So tight, so perfect...Ah yesss."

"It's all yours, baby. Tell me more. What other fantasies have you had? The deliveryman is hot, but he doesn't have the stamina you have...I guess it's that makes sense, they are trained for fast deliveries. What else? This is hot, I like hearing what you think goes on while you're away."

Pumping his cock in her ass, looking down at his beautiful, willing wife, he loved how eager she was for sex, any time, any place. How open she was to just about any suggestion, but he hesitated telling her the one made him explode whenever he thought about it, about them.

"C'mon honey, tell me. I know you think about more than just the FedEx guy, who else has been slipping it into your slutty wife? Your wife who never learned how to say no. God! Your cock is fat. Mmmmm." Sue groaned.

"Mark, I've imagined you and Mark fucking while I'm on the road." Drew groaned.

"Mark? Mark Stevens at your office?" Sue asked.

"No, Mark our son. Sorry, I guess that's sick." Drew moaned thinking he'd gone too far.

"No, go on! Tell me, you fantasize Mark is fucking his mom? How does he get me? How does he convince me to open his mother's legs?" Sue panted pushing her ass back against the cock driving into her, while reaching back to plunge her fingers into her sopping pussy.

"Ah, nice. He comes home from school and you've been frustrated playing with yourself, wanting cock and he comes home and finds you in the kitchen putting dishes away. You're wearing those running shorts and the jog bra. He comes up behind you offering to help and as you bend over you feel his young teenage hard cock press against your ass. You stop rather than pull away and he leans forward, pressing harder to take the plates out of the dishwasher to hand to you. When you reach up with both hands to put the plates on the shelf, you feel his hands slide up, covering your giant tits. You know you should tell him to stop, but you're enjoying feeling a man touching you, enjoyed how your excited hardened nipples are being teased, how his cock feels sandwiched between these cheeks. He hears you groan as he humps your ass and you make no move to stop him when he pulls your jog bra off, in fact, you put the plates on the shelf and you raise your arms over your head. When his hands return to your bare tits, feeling his hot breath on your neck, you turn your head and welcome his tongue into your mouth." Drew groaned getting close to cumming, "God, you feel too good." He panted as he started pounded harder, pulling her ass onto his swelling cock, feeling his balls begin the familiar throbbing.

Sue let out a long moan into the pillow under her face when she came thinking about Mark feeling her, fucking her. She felt Drew push hard one last time trying to shoot his cum as deep as possible into her rectum. When they collapsed panting, curled up next to each other Sue moaned, "Fuck, that was intense. I love hearing your fantasies. You'll have to tell me more in the morning, but we should get some sleep." She looked back at her husband and smiling seeing he was already asleep with his cock still buried in her ass, she grabbed the covers and pulling them over them. She closed her eyes and fell asleep dreaming of Mark's cock finding its way into her ass...

Carrying his first cup of coffee, Drew walked down the driveway to get the paper and heard Henry greet him.

"Hey Drew, I see you're back in town. Good trip?" Henry waved.

Drew looked up and nodded back, "Hey, Henry. Everything alright with you? Looks like it's going to be a nice day today."

"Yep, everything is great. Your wife tell you I was able to help her out? You tell that young thing of yours I'm here whenever she needs anything." Henry grinned.

Drew noted the way he said 'need anything' and forced a smile, "No, no she never said anything. Thanks for whatever it was, I hate not being around." Drew said noting the cutoff sweatpants Henry was wearing, obviously without underwear. 'What the fuck does that man have under there?' Drew thought, 'it's like a child's arm flopping around down there.' Pulling himself together he waved and the old black man across the street and walked back up the driveway clutching the paper.

"Sue, what did you need Henry's help for?" He asked entering the kitchen. "I saw the man when I got the paper and he mentioned helping you out. I really hope it's not..." Drew faded out his stomach acid burning.

"Oh, yeah, the spring on the garage door broke and I couldn't get the car out. He came over and fixed it." Sue said, flipping the pancakes. "You should go get Mark." She added.

"I will, but did he try anything? I just don't like the way that man looks at you." He said bitterly.

Sure pulled the pancakes off and put them on a plate. She turned and looked at her husband. "Actually, he did but he backed off immediately when I told him to."

"What'd he do? Did he try to kiss you?" Drew asked softly, dreading the answer. He thought about his wife and her constant hunger for cock, her hunger for large cock and the snake dangling in old Henry's shorts. He felt another sharp pain in his stomach.

"Crap, relax sweetie." Sue said, touching her husband's cheek. "I was reaching up checking the rollers on the track and he grabbed my breasts. I immediately pulled away and yelled at him. He was very apologetic and said he had to do that, but he'd never do it again."

Drew looked at her, "I can't blame him. Every guy wants to feel those things, but I'm glad you didn't let him do more. He just seems really creepy when he looks at you." He said sadly, "He didn't do anything else?"

"Actually, he didn't. I'm sorry, I thought it would be fun to tease him, but when I tried to pay him for fixing the door and he refused, I flashed him." Sue looked apologetically at her husband. "He left right after that with the comment, 'Something came up he needed to attend to.'"

Drew groaned, "I wish you wouldn't lead that man on, but just a quick flash is ok."

"Um, well, it wasn't a quick flash. I sort of let him stare for a while. Maybe a half minute. Sorry, honey, but nothing happened. But I could see that he was right, something definitely popped up." Sue looked down at Drew's shorts, "And I see something popping up here." She reached down and started stroking her husband's nice bulge.

"Ok, I guess it's kind of hot, but they are just fantasies and I don't want them to happen. I really do worry you'll cheat on me since I'm gone most of the time." Drew said, pulling away and sitting down at the table. "I'm so frustrated with being gone all the time. I know this is financially a great job, but I miss you, I miss Mark. Plus, I know you need sex every day and this has to drive you up a wall. I wouldn't blame you if you fucked the FedEx guy and Henry, but it hurts thinking about it." Drew said his hands rubbing his face in frustration.

Sue came over, "Look, let's talk about this later. I'm not dismissing your concerns, but the pancakes are cold and we need to get Mark down here for breakfast."

After breakfast, Mark announced he was heading over to the tennis courts and carrying his gear bag, headed out.

Drew watched his wife admire her son as he left in his tennis shorts and shirt. She looked back at him.

"Ok, we're alone. Let's talk, but I'd prefer to sit in the living room where it's a bit more comfortable." Sue said walking out of the kitchen.

Drew sat next to his wife. "Look, I need to do one of two things, quit this job and get something that doesn't take me out of town for weeks at a time, or..." He hesitated, "or we'll have to find an outlet for your needs."

"My needs? Me sexual needs? Drew, don't worry about me, I take care of myself. It doesn't compare to a nice cock, but it feels nice. But I'd definitely support you if you quit. I know you're making three times as much as you were before, and the money is great, but I'm not sure I'd rather have money if you're gone all the time." Sue said.

"I know we talked about this. I really thought I could do this for a year or two and save enough where we could really get our retirement portfolio up there. But I had a thought that might make it easier. For you...I was thinking...never mind. You know when you think something is a great idea but when you hear the words come out of your mouth, it just sounds stupid?" Drew chuckled.

"Ok, so say it, and we'll both laugh at how stupid your idea is. I won't love you any less than I do now." Sue said wondering what Drew was thinking.

"Alright, please don't hit me. Remember I said it was a really bad idea. Mark, I was thinking Mark could...you know, pick up the slack while I'm gone." Seeing his wife stare at him, he continued, "I know, really stupid."

Sue was stunned, aroused, excited, but looked at her husband waiting for him to continue.

Drew saw the stunned look on Sue's face, but plowed on. "I know it sounds really bad, you know, suggesting you as a mother let your son fuck you. God, I knew it sounded stupid. Say something, dammit!"

Sue thought about how to respond. "It actually has its appeal; I can see how you came up with the idea. He sure is one horny boy. Lord knows how many times I've had to retrieve my panties from his room, but it is one thing to jerk off thinking about his mom and another to actually fuck her...I mean why would a good looking boy like him want an old lady like me?" She asked.

Drew laughed, feeling relieved she didn't punch him, and actually seemed to embrace the idea, "Are you kidding me? You look 20, better even since your breasts are bigger than they were then. Every boy around here wants to fuck you, not to give you any ideas. Trust me, Mark's clothes would be off before you could even ask him what he thought about it. So, you don't think it's a stupid idea?"

Sue grinned at her husband thinking she'd just won the lottery, "Seriously? Every middle-aged woman around would love to have a young stud like that, I just worry that it will affect him somehow, you know, need therapy in the future. How on earth would we bring this up with him, I mean, what do we say? Mark how would you like to fuck your mom?"

Drew laughed, "Actually, it would have worked for me. Mom was hot."

"She still is; your mother is a babe...but let's not go there. We're straying off the accepted moral path as it is. So, you thought of this so I don't get tempted to see what Henry has slapping against his legs?" Sue said smiling.

"Yeah, something like that. I cannot stand the thought of that man getting with you. If he were not always leering and making suggestive comments, I doubt it would bother me so much, but then again, you are right about his...never mind." Drew sighed. "The thought of you and that thing kind of intimidates me."

"I'm a bit excited thinking about it, why don't you take me down the hall and show me how you'd take me if you were Mark." Sue said standing up and walking out of the living room swaying her hips exaggeratedly.

Drew jumped up feeling his cock come to life and followed her down the hall. Closing the bedroom door, he saw Sue was already lying on the bed with her head on the pillow. When he started to climb on the bed, Sue stopped him.

"Mark, sweetie, you can't just barge in and climb up on the bed. What do you need, lunch money?" Sue cooed in her best mother voice.

Drew stood with his hands held in front of his bulge looking shy, "Um, I just wanted to talk to you, about, well, you know. Just stuff." Drew said pointedly staring at his wife's tits. "I noticed you seem lonely, you know, since dad is always away and I was wondering if there might be something I can help with. Help make you feel less lonely." Drew said gently stroking his hard cock.

"Honey, it's rude to stare at my breasts, I mean, I'm your mother and all. Why are you holding your hands over your crotch? Let me see what you're hiding. Christ! Why do you have an erection?" Sue gasped.

"I'm sorry, you're so beautiful and you aren't wearing a bra, so I thought you and I, never mind, I'll go back to my room." Her husband said bashfully.

"It's ok, come over here. I'm sure every boy goes through this and I really should wear a bra around you. Take your hands away, it's natural for a young boy to get an erection." Sue said patting the bed.

Drew sat down and took his hands away from the tent in his shorts and looked down at his wife's huge nipples clearly visible through the thin tee shirt.

"I guess I should have worn a bra," Sue said taking her fingers and tracing the dark circles making her nipples harden more and poke through. "Oh dear, look what I did." She said pulling on the eraser-size nubs pushing through the cotton fabric. She released the hard nipples and pulled them a bit farther before releasing them looking at the drooling man, "You realize there's nothing special about women's breasts, we all have them." She said grinning, hearing Drew moan. "I mean, these are nothing special, are they?" She said softly pushing them together and squeezing them.

"Can I touch them?" Drew asked.

"I guess that wouldn't hurt anything," she said dropping her hands.

Drew reached out and cupped his hands over the large mounds, remembering how they felt the first time she let him touch these. "These are so soft, I love these." He sighed. He continued to gently massage the beautiful tits and without thinking he reached down and pulled up the tee shirt.

Without stopping him, Sue moaned, "What are you doing? You shouldn't undress your mother like this." She said while arching her back to make it easier for Drew to get the shirt off her. She even raised her arms as her pulled it the rest of the way off. "I'm your mother, you shouldn't be doing this." She said weakly.

Drew leaned down and sucked the closest nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue rapidly all over it, pressing his face into her chest as she arched her back pushing her breast against his face. He reached out and began squeezing her other breast while continuing to tease and excite the hardened nipple in his mouth.

barkirk
barkirk
3,038 Followers
12