What's a MILF? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Sue reached out and began pulling Drew's shorts off.

As she yanked the belt off and pushed her hand inside her husband's shorts grabbing his rigid member, Drew stopped. "Are we dropping the role play?"

"Hell no, Mark, get your damn clothes off and fill your mother's cunt with your hot sperm." She cried tearing off the rest of her clothes and spreading her legs.

"Sure, mom, anything for you." Drew said grinning as he stood and stripped naked.

As he crawled up and lined up his cock, she said, "Please fuck me, fuck your mommy, but take it slow since you are so much bigger than your daddy. Oh yes, baby, put that huge cock of yours in your mommy. Yesssssss." She moaned as he slid his cock into her eager pussy.

"Mommy, you are so tight, you feel so good." He pushed all the way in and watched as Sue's breasts moved around with every stroke, thinking how it would look for Mark. He loved how his wife was so wet, so excited with the fantasy of her son's cock inside her. Looking down at the blonde hair splayed out; how Mark would probably not last seeing his mother in all her glory; his cock buried inside her; balls aching for release. Drew closed his eyes thinking back to the fantasies he had about his mother. Her long auburn hair, her shapely long legs, perky tits, small rock hard ass. The time he walked in on her with her dark bush, burgundy colored nipples, twin mounds like two half spheres with no sag. He remembered she looked at him and didn't cover up and even though he stood there staring, she went about picking up her clothes, shamelessly bending over before going into the shower. He couldn't jerk off enough that night and his mother never mentioned it, but never seemed to wear bras around him after that.

Drew opened his eyes as he felt heels on his ass pulling him hard into the slick pussy, he felt waves of electricity pulse through his body, his cock felt bigger than it ever had. He could feel his excited head push against her cervix. He looked down seeing his mom's face lost in pleasure, eyes squinted shut, her beautiful long auburn hair splayed out, her dark, erect nipples on her small perky tits and he lost total control. "Mom, can I cum inside you, can I fill your womb with my sperm?" Drew asked. "Oh fuck, mom...I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside you...oooohhhhh...ooohhh...ooohhhh God. I love you so much!" He collapsed on his mother's chest finally getting inside her, inside her dark, fur covered slit he'd jerked off hundreds of time thinking about.

Stunned at hearing her husband call her mom and how urgent his thrusting was, she let him lose himself in what must be a vivid memory in his past. Sue ground her aroused twat against her husband's shaft buried inside her as she came down from her own release. She kissed his neck and shoulder while rubbing his back. She let him stay wherever he was since she'd never seen, not felt such energetic fucking from him. Grinning, she remembered his son had similar energy and felt shots of excitement shoot through her midsection thinking about getting on top of Mark and feeling him again.

Drew opened his eyes and seeing the blonde hair jerked up and looked down at his wife. "I guess I got into the fantasy a bit much."

"So, how was it fucking your mother? Was that the first time?" Sue asked.

"Yeah, I guess I've had these fantasies for a lot of years. That was incredible, I actually got lost in it and saw her under me. I was actually fucking my own mother." Drew closed his eyes trying to retain every memory, every feeling.

"I don't blame you. Your mother is beautiful, really hot. And I don't mean for a 60 year-old. She still has the figure of a 16 year-old and her hair has no grey in it at all. God, the way it glows red in the sun, I'm so jealous. I think you need to go visit her, perhaps since your father died she's lonely." Sue said stroking his back.

Drew pushed himself off his wife and looked down at her. "You want me to go seduce my mother?"

"Sure, why not? I'll bet you she wishes you had years ago. You may have obsessed about her, but don't you think it might have been both ways? And I always knew you wanted to fuck your mother. Remember all your girlfriends? They all had auburn hair, they all had those perky tits and long legs. I was amazed when you asked me out our senior year. Blonde, a bit large on top, short, at least not tall. I wondered why, but regardless, your mom is still on your mind. You need to just see where it goes. See what she needs. Be a good son." Sue said crawling out from under her husband. "I'm getting in the shower, join me?"

Later Drew came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his wife from behind as she was preparing dinner. "So, since I'm pretty good at reading body language you like the idea of letting Mark take care of your needs while I'm away?"

Pulling his hands up to her breasts, she asked, "While you are away? I didn't think this would be so restrictive." She said pushing her ass against his crotch. "What if you run to the store, or you fall asleep early?" She turned her head and kissed him while enjoying the pleasurable stimulation of her braless nipples.

"I suppose that's ok. I'd prefer you wait until I'm out of the room at least." Drew said as his fingers found their way down to her cloth covered slit. "Shall we sit him down and ask him if he's up to it?"

Sue pulled away, "Ok, that's enough. He should be home any minute and being greeted by your hairy ass might kill his appetite and I'm making fettucine alfredo, his favorite. I'm thinking of not telling him. Wouldn't it be more fun if I dressed a bit more daring and let him see what he can get away with? Perhaps my shoulders are a bit sore? I think it might be more exciting for him if he feels like he seduced me." She said as she went over to stir the white sauce. "What do you think?"

"You are an evil woman. What if he doesn't try anything?" Drew asked.

"I'll bet he will. Have you ever heard of the term MILF?" She asked her husband. Seeing him shake his head, "Well apparently it's a term the kids use about us, I mean about us moms. It means Mother I'd Like to Fuck and he and his friends apparently think I'm a MILF." Sue said proudly.

"You mean Chris, Larry and the others? Did you know they thought that way of you? Have they tried anything? When did they say that?" Drew asked looking interested.

"Last week, and yes. They never had to say anything. Those kids have not yet learned how to check a woman out surreptitiously. And last night while we were watching a movie, a couple of them copped a quick feel. Of course I made them stop. Though, I kind of get off seeing the way they look at me." She said looking at her husband's shorts. "I guess you do too. Should I ask the boys to help out around the house periodically?" Sue said reaching into his shorts and gripping the hard cock. "Perhaps, one at a time or all at once? Ok, all at once!" She grinned feeling his member lurch in her hand. "Sorry dear, but you'd better go splash cold water on it because I see our son coming around the back." She pulled her hand out and went to the sink to clean up.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12