What's a MILF? Pt. 07

Story Info
Jeff's mom cheers him up, and in.
4.6k words
4.69
77.2k
85
6

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Jeff woke reluctantly not wanting to lose the intensely erotic feelings infusing his dreams all night. 'Fuck me, Mark's mom is so damn sexy. How can that boy sleep with that in the house?' He rolled out of bad and threw on some clothes to empty his bladder.

He came back in looking longingly at the bed thinking how great it would be to return to the dreams filled with soft, smooth skin and pillow-like tits rubbing all over his body, her mouth taking his cock deep into her throat. Shaking his head, he started making the bed but he couldn't clear the images, the memories out of his head and his cock was demanding urgent attention. So he pulled off his clothes and flopped down on top of the covers. Closing his eyes, replaying everything he saw yesterday, everything he felt, all the incredibly realistic dreams, he furiously began pumping his cock.

"Honey, I hear you are up, I have a questio...God! I'm sorry!" Stacy yelped seeing her naked son jerking off. She turned her head, but couldn't get the image of the bulbous head projecting above the boy's fist.

"Mom! Don't you knock?" Jeff yelled trying to cover his cock and balls with his hands. "Get out, let me get dressed."

Stacy looked confused at first holding a folded pile of laundry, so she quickly walked over to his dresser and plopped the pile down and started for the door. Her back to her son, she said softly, "Please don't worry about it, I know you masturbate, all boys do." Hesitating, she turned around and she walked back and sat down on the bed. Putting her hand on her son's leg she said, "Can you just answer a question that's been bothering me and then I'll leave?"

Eyes wide with shock, Jeff looked up at his mother realizing his nudity didn't bother her in the least and her hand stroking his thigh did feel good. "Ok, but then you have to leave. This is really embarrassing."

"I'm sorry, but relax. I've walked by your room and it was pretty obvious what you were doing and it actually is really healthy. Anyhow, Elaine called me last night and told me you boys were talking about us, about us mothers and called us MILPs or something? I couldn't understand her clearly since she was laughing and then your dad called and I had to take it. What is a MILP?"

"Mom, it was just us guys joking around, don't worry about it." Jeff said, getting even redder. "And, it's not a MILP, it's a MILF. M I L F. Can you leave now? We can talk about this in the kitchen."

"MILF? Just tell me, I like a joke as much as the next girl." She said softly stroking his thigh higher and higher.

"Ok, if I tell you, will you leave?" Seeing her nod, he continued, "It means Mother I'd Like to...F. You know..."

"Fuck, so you boys were talking about fucking your mothers?" Stacy chuckled, "I guess I can't say that is shocking news. I've seen how you boys look at me, at us. Especially Sue. I'll bet she is the main MILF for you boys."

"No, mom, I mean yes. Crap. She is really hot, but so are you. Oh, God. I can't believe I said that." Jeff stammered

His mom laughed, "Relax, I know how you 18 year-old boys are. Any pussy will do. You know, wouldn't it be more accurate to call us MILDEWWs?"

"MILDEWs..what is that?" Jeff asked seeing her mother's grin.

"Mother I'd Like to Do Every Which Way." She said grinning, "I'll bet you think about more than fucking, like getting sucked off, playing with our tits and pussies. Christ, I'll bet you'd like to fuck those tits on Sue. Hell, I'd even do her. You were at Mark's house last night weren't you? Were you thinking about his mother when I walked in? I'll bet you were."

Jeff never felt his face so flushed, this couldn't be real. His mom using this language, taking frankly about Sue's tits...even suggesting she'd do her. Subconsciously he began rubbing his cock again. "Mom, should we be talking about this?"

Ignoring his son's discomfort, "That's what's wrong with men. It's MILF and not MILE. Mothers I'd Like to Eat, hell, we'd be there for you if that's what you wanted." She kept absent-mindedly stroking his thigh until she felt her thumb press up against his scrotum. She slid her hand back down his leg and up again to his ball sack. "So, who are you taking to the prom? I never heard you say."

Jeff's eyes were glued to his mother's hand sliding right up to his crotch, and realized she asked him a question, "Um, no one. I haven't asked anyone."

"Why not? There must be a girl you want to take to the prom. God, I remember mine. That was a night. Billy Schmidt. He was..." Opening her eyes and looking at her son, "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear that. Anyhow, there must be a girl."

"There is, I mean there was. Remember Shayla? She and I were...can we drop the subject?" Jeff said feeling his cock shrink.

"What? Look, I'm not going to laugh, or be mad. What happened? Couldn't you..." She asked softly.

"No, God no. We were in the back of the car and she let me play with her breasts, you know, under her shirt. Anyhow, it was the first time I'd ever touched a girl...so, she started rubbing my dick through my shorts and when she undid my pants and pulled out my cock...This is really embarrassing." Jeff faded off.

"You came? There's nothing really unusual about that." Stacy said kindly.

"No, it was worse. She laughed. I mean, it was a quick laugh, and then she caught herself. She apologized and said that we should go home and climbed out of the back seat." Jeff said, feeling tears welling up.

"What! What the fuck did she do that for?" Stacy looked at the despair on her son's face and felt tears in her eyes also.

"I guess she went and told her friends my penis was bent, so now the entire school knows..." Jeff said softly.

"Bent, what do you mean bent? I remember your penis, it never looked bent." Stacy said lifting Jeff's hands off his penis. Looking at it lying flaccid on his stomach, she said, "It looks normal to me." She reached down and began feeling the soft shaft before looking up at her son. "There's nothing wrong with this, why would that fucking bitch say those things?"

"Um, it bends when I get hard." Jeff said feeling his cock awaken under his mother's hand.

"Ok, let's check this out, I'm sure it's nothing." Stacy said stroking the boy's cock. She enjoyed feeling it get fatter and heavier as she stroked. Gasping when it suddenly doubled in size in her hand and curved up into a long arc. "Oh my God, this is beautiful." She said staring at it.

"Mom, you're saying that because you have to, you're my mother. Then again, I wonder how many moms actually tell their son's their penis is beautiful..." He said as he watched his mom keep stroking his cock.

"Baby, you have no idea what you have here. Not only is this not bent, it is rare and really good. Your cock is going to hit women in places that will drive them wild. Shayla is an idiot. If I'd pulled this out of your pants, my panties would have been ripped off and I'd been on this before you could even know what was happening."

"Why? Look at it, it's almost 'C' shaped." He asked looking down at his cock.

"Yeah, I guess you've never touched a woman. Have you ever heard of something called the G-spot?"

"No, what is it?" Jeff asked looking interested.

Stacy let go of her son's cock and stood up. "Ok, I guess it's time for show and tell." She said, pulling off her yoga pants and panties. She got back on the bed and faced her son with her legs spread.

Jeff's cock never felt so hard as he slid over to make room for his mom. He didn't even want to blink staring at the moist looking pink folds, framed by soft, red hair. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and it took all his will power not to reach out and touch her, feel inside her. He could clearly make out the clitoris that he'd heard about and it did look like a tiny little penis sticking out. Licking his lips, he wondered what she tasted like, what reaction he'd get from her if he flicked his tongue on that thing. Without realizing it, he reached down and began stroking his rigid cock.

"I guess you approve," Stacy said smiling. She reached down to his other hand and gripping his middle finger, pulled it to her mouth and began sucking on it and getting it nice and wet, "Before sticking your finger in a girl, it's a good idea to make sure you have good lubrication." She said after pulling the finger out of her mouth. "Ok, slip your finger in my vagina."

Jeff couldn't believe he didn't explode watching his mother suck on his finger and he had to release his cock immediately, hearing her tell him to stick his finger in her pussy. He watched as his mother leaned back, her arms supporting her. He slipped his finger slowly into the tight, velvety hole and began sliding in and out, feeling the juices cover his finger. "I don't think you needed to wet my finger," He said, "you seem really wet."

"I know, seeing your perfect cock made me really hot and I meant it when I said I would jump on that thing so fast...Ok, what you are doing feels nice, really nice, but now bend your finger and feel along the top wall of my vagina." She told him, then gasped and closed her eyes when he began pressing his finger along the top of her pussy. He immediately hit her spot, her G-spot, the one that made her scream when it was hit. "Oh fuck, yes. Rub your finger there...there...oh yesss." She panted reaching one of her hands up and squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple. She reached down and pulled her son's finger from her sopping cunt. "Ok, that's enough. I think you get the picture."

Jeff was disappointed when she made him stop. He'd never felt anything so smooth before. He immediately put the finger in his mouth and sucked the juices off. "God, mom, you taste good." Chuckling he added, "Another thing most mothers and sons don't say to each other."

"Thanks," she laughed, "I guess you can imagine what that nice curved cock of yours can do to a girl. Shayla may never find out that she has a G-spot because she didn't take advantage of this."

"Can I ask you something?" Seeing his mother nod, "Have you ever had...been...fucked with a cock like this?" He asked softly.

"Yes, back in college. It was beautiful, but not as big, nor as curved. God! He could use that thing." She sighed.

"You and dad. Does he hit you there?" Jeff continued.

Stacy laughed, "Hard to say this, but now we're getting personal. But, no. His cock is perfectly straight and he's never hit me there." Laughing, she continued, "Actually, he did once, but that is another story."

"What? Tell, me. It's not like we've been holding back here. This is fun." Jeff said smiling.

"Well, your dad did hit me there since there was pressure pushing him against the G-spot. We were drinking in his dorm with his roommate Don and, well, we started making out. I was getting hot with Don watching us, and well, soon your dad and I were fucking. I was on top and I felt Don's finger in my ass...and then his cock. God! So hot, why haven't we ever done that again? Anyhow, Don's cock in my ass pushed your dad's against my G-spot and I kept cumming and cumming. Most intense night ever." Stacy stopped beet red, "I guess that's enough, you now must think your mother is a slut."

"No, I think it's hot. I cannot believe you did two guys at once. I'm impressed." Jeff said.

"Actually, it was three guys." She said sheepishly, "I was making so much noise, your dad's friend across the hall came in and, well...I guess my mouth was available." She said blushing, "Now, you really must think I'm a slut."

Jeff crawled up and hugged his mother and whispered in her ear, "Hey, I like sluts. Some of my best friends are sluts."

Stacy ran her hands up and down her son's back, her head on his shoulder thinking how much she loved him. When he pulled back and looked at her, she brought her lips to his without hesitation and opened her mouth letting his tongue in. Falling back, she reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him against her throbbing cunt. She groaned when she felt her son's hand on her shirt, over her sensitive breast.

Jeff pulled his face away and looked down at his half-naked mother, her bright red hair splayed out on the covers. He looked at the perky mounds capped by her pointy nipples through the shirt and down to the nice patch of red between her legs. "God mom, you are so fucking beautiful."

Stacy looked up at her son and saw love, lust and animal desire. Desire she hadn't seen in 20 years. She reached down and pulled her top off and reaching behind her, unclipped her bra. She watched his face as she slid the bra off and tossed it onto the floor.

Jeff wanted nothing more than to clamp his lips on those pale, pink, quarter size nipples so he leaned down and flicked his tongue all over the left one, before moving over to the right. He felt her hips grind against his pelvis as he teased each one and soon was sucking the right one into his mouth, roughly flicking his tongue over it while grabbing the left with his hand. He felt her thrusts against him become more urgent and he worked those aroused nubs.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good, sorry they're not as big as Sue's." She purred.

Jeff pulled off the nipples, "They're perfect, mom. And I'm not just saying that because you are my mom." He said grinning. "But, I need to taste something again." He said as the kissed his way down her taut stomach and onto the soft fur. His node buried in her red patch, he inhaled deeply. "God, mom, you smell really good." He moved between her legs and studied the soft lips and seeing the hard clit sticking out, her leaned in and began flicking his tongue across it, before moving down to taste the juices leaking out. He lapped up the fluids while squeezing his mother's breasts before remembering what he felt before inside her. He took one hand and licking his middle finger, stuck in into her smooth channel. As he probed with the tip of his finger, her sucked the clit into his mouth.

Stacy was going nuts with the intense stimulations and began bucking against her son's face. She grabbed her free breast and pinched and rolled her nipple hard. Jeff was hitting the spots perfectly and she wrapped her arm over her face as she climaxed hard, every nerve in her groin and chest painfully and joyously inflamed. Panting and groaning into her arm she writhed and bucked until collapsing back breathing heavily.

Jeff watched his mother explode in orgasm feeling proud that he brought a woman off for the first time in his life. Realizing she muffled her cries he asked, "Mom, mom. Where's dad?"

Lifting her head with a sheepish grin she said, "He's watching the Mets game he recorded last night." I forgot he was home for a minute, there." Seeing Jeff start to get up, she waved him back. "It's ok, he won't leave the couch until the game's over. I'm not leaving until you get to cum. I did rudely interrupt you, after all. You feel like fulfilling the F in MILF?" She grinned.

"Gee, let me think," He said looking at her wet pussy, "I could, but a wise woman told me never put anything in a girl's vagina unless it is nice and wet." He said rolling over on his back.

Crawling between his legs, Stacy looked up at him, "I said, wet your finger first. But, I guess it applies to this also." She leaned forward and began licking the head, swirling her tongue all around, bathing it in saliva, then she sucked the head into her mouth. She took more and more into her mouth, impressed with how rigid and unforgiving the shaft was. She was able to get just half in her mouth and pumped the rest with her fist. She was lost in the feeling of the cock hitting the back of her gullet before pulling off that she forgot he was due to cum and second.

"Mom. Um mom..." Jeff said pushing her face off his cock. "Sorry, I am so close."

Stacy smiled at him thinking she should just let him cum down her throat, sure that she could get him up again for her eager pussy. But then realized Michael won't be in front of the TV all morning. She crawled up to kiss Jeff who grabbed her tits and drove his tongue into her mouth. Straddling his cock, she reached down and grabbed the curved shaft and lifted it as she pushed her wet opening against the head. Lowering slowly, she felt the head push against the tender flesh and she gasped when it slid hard across her G-spot. She immediately lifted up since the pleasure was almost too intense. Feeling the head almost pull completely out, she dropped down, burying her son's dick deep inside her. She had to lean forward to take off the pressure of that head pushing against her vaginal walls as it was way too stimulating.

Jeff went still feeling his cock be enveloped by the silky smooth hole and was mesmerized watching his cock disappear into his mother's pussy. He felt her jerk as she gasped and pulled up and when she dropped down, it was his turn to gasp. "Fuck mom, this is incredible. You're squeezing my cock so hard, it feels so good." He reached up and grabbed her perky breasts and as she leaned into him, felt them mash under his palms.

Stacy began twerking her ass up and down getting blown away by the intense jolts shooting through her midsection with each pass. She closed her eyes and forgot where she was, who was in her and focused on the wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her. She was shocked when she came after just a minute or two of fucking and buried her face in her son's pillow and screamed in pleasure as Jeff kept pistoning in and out of her. His arms were now wrapped around her, holding her tight and she could hear him panting with lust. Coming down from that explosive release, she could not remember ever screaming so loudly and was glad she had the pillow or Michael would be up to see if she were alright.

Jeff held his sweating, moaning mother feeling proud he was able to make a girl cum with his cock and as good as it felt, did not want to cum yet. He had to bring her off again. He reached down and stroked her soft ass and felt her butt flex with each stroke of his cock. 'I'm doing this, I'm actually fucking a woman, and a beautiful woman at that.' He thought. 'God, what a great ass, perfect, like a sixteen-year old's.'

Stacy roused herself and thought that she's better get Jeff off since the game will soon be over, so she rolled over pulling Jeff on top of her. "Come on, baby, cum inside me. I know your aching for release and you can fuck me as hard as you want, fill me with your cum." She panted while gripping his ass and pulling him tightly into her.

Jeff raised up on his arms and looked down at him mother's tangled mess of bright red hair; her creamy, alabaster skin; her pale, pink nipples that felt so good between his lips; then down to his groin pressed against her red bush. If watched as he pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it all the way in. Then out and in again, harder this time. Hearing her yelps with each pass, he picked up the pace and closed his eyes basking in the unbelievable pleasure of his cock being totally enveloped in the velvety softness of his mother's cunt. Her legs opened wide, letting him lose his virginity...lose his innocence. Her cunt, opened wide, eagerly waiting for his cum. 'God, she'll let me do this any time I want, she loves my cock.' He thought as he plunged in and out of her.

He opened his eyes when he felt her legs firmly wrap around his waist and saw she'd grabbed the pillow again and was loudly panting and crying into it while humping wildly against him. Grinding back as hard as he could, he leaned down and aggressively sucked on her nipple.

Pulling the pillow off her face and letting her legs flop back down, she panted, "Baby, you have to cum, I can't take much more of your cock in me, the pleasure is too much."

She tried to push him off, but grinning, Jeff looked down at her and started pounding into her again, reveling in her red sweaty face contorted in lust, in pleasure. "You sure you want me to stop? I think you want to come again. You know you need to. You need to cum once more. I'm not cumming until you cum again." He said as he drove into her again and again.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12