What's a MILF? Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy weakly nodded, her eyes squeezed shut, wondering what she did, what she got herself into. She'll never be able to feel anything like this...this scimitar stabbing her, hitting her where no one else can. She replayed all the cocks she'd had in her, all the ones she felt in her hands, the hard, veiny shafts. The different heads, some like mushrooms, others like spearheads, but all with one goal, to inject their loads deep inside me. Any part of me; any hole; any time. Grabbing the pillow, she again began bucking and thrusting against her son's driving pelvis and exploded, feeling cum pouring out of her and onto the bed. Arching her back and pressing her chest again his, she felt her burning nipples getting pressing into his hot flesh, she let out one long moan and collapsed back and went completely limp seeing bright flashes of light before darkness...and peace.

Jeff pulled the pillow off his mother's face and saw she was passed out. He started to pump into her and thought that is felt wrong. Confused, not knowing what to do, what the proper etiquette was in the situation, he decided to stop and finish himself off in the shower.

Jeff got up and grabbed a towel and cleaned his mother off. She had sweat so much that the bedclothes were wet, but he dried her off as much as he could before cleaning the pool between her legs. "Christ, she came a lot." He thought smugly, "I did that." He covered her up and went to take a shower, closing the door to his bedroom behind him.

Stacy woke up and was unable to place where she was immediately. Putting her arm across her forehead, she realized what happened and where she was. She got up and looked between her legs and saw no trace of his cum. 'Didn't he cum inside me? Why didn't he cum?' She thought. Pulling on her clothes, she heard the shower running and went downstairs.

Coming into the TV room, "Hey, honey. How's the game?" She asked seeing her husband staring at the tube.

"Good game, seventh inning. 8-6 Mets. Join me?" Michael said not looking up.

"No, I can pass. I'm going to shower." She said turning and heading upstairs.

Jeff was jolted out of his reveries, his memories replaying in his head when the shower curtain opened and his mom stepped in.

"Mind if I join you?" Stacy said while stepping in. "I think I'll need help washing my back, and front too, I'm sure." She looked down at that powerful rod sticking out and reached down to stroke it. "You pulled out? You didn't cum inside me?"

"Um, no. It didn't seem right to be...you know, fucking you when you were passed out. I'm sorry I did that to you, was I too rough?" Jeff said apologetically.

"Are you kidding? Too rough...honey you were wonderful, incredibly so. Next time, don't worry if I pass out, I want you to cum inside me, you earned it." She said stroking his cock. "In fact. I want you back inside me, but from behind this time. And I don't want to cum, I just want you to. She turned and faced the shower wall and stuck her ass out.

Jeff looked at that ass for the first time and marveled at how creamy-white and smooth it was. He ran his hands around the globes and felt the silky skin. He then pushed his hands outward revealing her tiny pink asshole and perfect labia. Gripping his now raging cock, he guided the head against the slit and felt it glide smoothly in.

"Oooooohhhh. Yesss, that's it, baby fuck me. Don't waste that sperm of yours jerking off. I want you to come to me when you need release. You can have my mouth, my tight cunt or my ass, whatever you want, just let me know." She reached between her legs and cupped her son's balls as they flopped forward and back.

Jeff felt a rush of power knowing his mom wanted his cock, needed his cock and slammed into her, over and over. He reached around and grabbed her flopping tits and used them to pull himself deeper into her. In minutes he felt his balls ache, his penis throb and with a guttural moan, he jetting his massive amount of pent-up sperm deep into his mother. Savoring the intense feeling with each spurt he rhythmically drove in and out of her. Finally, he released her tits and pulled back. "God, that was great. I really needed that." He panted.

Rubbing her breasts getting the circulation back in them, Stacy turned and kissed Jeff, feeling his slippery body, his still firm cock between her legs, his hands caressing her ass. Pulling away, "Baby, you are the best fuck I've ever had, and no, I am not saying that because I'm your mother. I looked that one up, it is not in the handbook of proscribed things to say to your son." She said grinning. "Ok, now wash my back, and my front and let's get down and get you some breakfast."

Drying off, Stacy looked at her son. "Jeff, I want you to take me to the prom. I think I could pass for a 28 year-old friend of yours. I want to meet this Shayla and her friends."

12