What's a MILF? Pt. 08

Story Info
Bill helps mom clean the attic.
3.1k words
4.6
83.7k
91
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,039 Followers

Bill's dreams of his cock being swallowed by Sue was interrupted by the soft knocking. "Honey, are you awake? Are you decent?"

Arranging the covers to cover the morning woody, "Sure Mom. Come on in." He saw the door open slowly and his mom's face peer around it. He could see her eyes flick down to his crotch as if she knew what state he was in.

"Sorry, I know it's early, but remember we have to clean the attic since we have to make room for your grandfather's stuff?" Ashley looked at her son sitting up with his bare chest and was struck how much he looked like her brother James. She noticed he was looking at her differently, also, like he was checking her out...no, that's impossible. Collecting herself before her thoughts strayed into forbidden areas, she turned to leave, "So, get up and I'll make breakfast. The earlier we start the better since it's going to be a hot day." She said as she left.

Bill's cock didn't come down what his mother came into his bedroom, in fact seeing her red bra beneath the old tee shirt and her torn cutoffs, it was even harder. 'God, first Mark's mom, now my mom. I really need to get laid,' he thought jumping out of bed and getting into the bathroom to shower, and perhaps calm down. Soaping up, it took all his willpower not to jerk off, but seeing his mom there, her long slender legs, nice breasts, long blonde hair. 'Fuck!' He thought turning the hot water all the way off and shocking his dick back down with the blast of icy water. 'Christ, how am I going to work in the attic with my mother the MILF unless I get some relief?'

Bill came into the kitchen and first thing he saw was his mother's ass...actually her tiny cutoffs showing the bottoms of her compact ass cheeks peeking out as she bent over to get cereal out.

Ashley turned around, "Cheerios ok?"

"Sure, mom, Cheerios are great." Bill said plopping down into the chair. "So how much stuff is dad bringing back to day from Grampa's?

"I don't know, but I figure we'll need half the attic cleared. I have no idea what we're going to do with all the crap up there. Hell, I never even went through your Uncle James stuff when he died. You have no idea how much I appreciate you helping. It is going to be really hard going through his stuff, I really miss him. I can't believe he's gone." Ashley tailed off.

Seeing the tears in his mother's eyes, Bill jumped up and took her in his arms. "I know, mom. It was so sudden." He said rubbing her back.

"I know, weird. Just goes to show, make every day count. He was here visiting and then he was gone the next day." Ashley said softly, "I would really hate to have anything happen to you, I cry sometimes thinking about that."

"Why? Nothing's going to happen to me. They said Uncle James had a blood clot and it stopped his heart. It was nothing they could have caught. I know you and he were close." Bill said thinking James and his mom were fraternal twins and grew up as close as they could be. In fact, he'd seen pictures of them at prom together.

"I know, but after James was gone so suddenly, I just panic every once in a while. Never mind, eat your cereal and let's go upstairs."

Bill was relieved when his mother let him go, and actually felt a twinge of guilt since he felt his cock stir holding his mother. 'What kind of son gets a hard on comforting his mother?' He though bitterly.

Following his mom up the attic stairs he could actually see her bare labia on either side of the inch-wide strip of denim in her crotch. 'She must shave there.' He thought. His cock stirred again thinking what she must taste like before stopping and shaking his head. 'Do I need another cold shower?' He thought.

Getting into the attic, they looked around. The area was actually quite huge, but with boxes, furniture, sporting equipment. "God, this is going to be tough." Ashley said, "Let's start be getting all our stuff over here," she said pointing behind them. "Then, we'll put James boxes on this wall and all the sporting goods in the other back corner. That will free up the left side for Grampa's stuff.

As it got towards 10, it was getting very warm and Bill had to take his shirt off. Tossing it down the stairs, he looked at the old tee clinging to his mother, "Look, I promise not to letch on you if you want to take that off. After all, you have a bra on."

Ashely looked at his glistening chest and down at her dirty tee and shrugging her shoulders, pulled it off and tossed it on a box. "Sure, you won't letch." She laughed seeing his eyes glues to her chest. She looked down and realized, her red bra was see through and very low cut. Shaking her tits at him laughing, she said. "Ok, you've looked. Now get back to work." Seeing him still staring he giggled. "I guess you'll have to deal with it." Shrugging her shoulders, she went back to moving and piling boxes.

Bill had to break his gaze away seeing her tits bounce and flop around, barely held by the flimsy bra. "I'm going to start on Uncle James crap. I am not even sure why we have all this." He said as he lifted a box.

She was pushing a box to the top of a pile when she heard Bill call out, "You were Miss South Carolina?" He asked holding up a picture with her in a one-piece and a sash across her chest.

"No, that was for a costume party a few years ago with your dad at James' house, I looked like Miss South Carolina few years back, you know the one who stumbled through her answer? No? You should Google her. She gave the best answer to why Americans cannot find the United States on a map."

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and..." Ashley said this with an authentic southern drawl.

Bill laughed, "Damn that was hot. She really said that?"

"Yeah, I must have repeated answer that 20 times that night. There's a bit more, but that's the gist of it. You really need to Google that. I saw an interview with her later and she sounds quite bright, my guess is the pressure and cameras just gave her a brain fart. Anyhow, James sent me the link asking if that was me when he first saw it." Giggling, she went back to arranging the piles and clearing floor space.

Ashley was impressed which how much free floor space there was as she grabbed her shirt and wiped the sweat off her. All the boxes of book, old college memorabilia, coats and other stuff were all organized in the back corner.

She was reaching for the skis leaning in the other corner when she heard Bill blurt out, "Holy Fuck, mom." She walked around the chimney and saw him kneeling, looking down into a box with something in his hands.

Bill looked at the nude pictures, then back at his mother. "Christ, mom, had I known these were up here..." He held up a picture of Ashley when she was 18, lying back on her bed fully naked.

"Oh shit! Give me those, he was supposed to destroy those." Ashley said lunging for them.

Bill danced out of the way, "Hell no. No way are you destroying these. Mom, mom, just calm down and look at these." He said looking at her, "You were fucking gorgeous, a total babe, in fact," he said, looking intently at her boobs, "You still are. You haven't lost a thing."

Ashley was stunned seeing the look on her son's face and remembered Sue telling her the boys thought the moms were all MILFs. She told her that was absurd. What boy wants an old lady when there are ripe young things running around begging for their cocks. Realizing Sue might be right, she felt her pussy throb and swell. "Honey, you really shouldn't look at those, look at me that way. I'm your mother and, well, it's wrong." She said softly.

Bill sat on a box and patted it inviting her to sit down. "Come here and let's look at these. You easily could have been in Playboy."

Ashley protested, "No way, those women have big tits, mine are just average." She said as she reluctantly sat down. She reached out and took a picture of her on her hands and knees, her breasts hanging down, her pussy clearly aroused. "He kept taking pictures of me and begged me to pose nude for him. "I refused at first, but I let him take pictures of me in my bathing suit, but then the suit came off...my legs opened up and, well. These are the pictures. I haven't seen these since they were taken 20 years ago." She said leafing through them, "At least these aren't as bad as some of the ones he took." She said softly, feeling her face flushed.

Bill wanted to get a magnifying glass to see details, but could not believe how hot his mother was. "God, mom. Look at you, you really got off on this. Didn't you?" He said, looking at one with her fingers inside her pussy.

"God. This is really embarrassing. You can't show these to anyone, but I know you aren't going to destroy them. Is that all there are?" She asked, looking hopeful.

"I hope not. I have one more box to open." Bill said getting up. He walked over to the smallest box and peeled off the tape. "No, there's more." He said carrying a stack of pictures with an old rubber band around them. He handed them to his mother without taking off the rubber band. He watched as she pulled on it and it disintegrated to the floor.

"I'm really embarrassed if these are what I think they are. Before we look at them, remember, your uncle and I were really close...perhaps too close." She said tailing off.

"You mean you slept together?" Bill asked, "I always thought so."

"What? What do you mean?" Ashley asked looking at her son.

"God, mom. When he visited, you guys acted more like a married couple than you and dad. Always having these private conversations, always needing to run errands together. Hell, I never pursued this, but I figured you went into his room after we all fell asleep." Bill replied, "I didn't think anything about it, I mean, you guys were twins and grew up as close as any two people can."

Ashley sighed, "Yes, actually you are right. I'm not proud of it and your dad always knew and told me when he proposed that he accepted the fact that my brother and I were...intimate and he was fine with it." She started flipping through the pictures before finally handing them to Bill. "Get ready to lose all respect for your mother." She said sadly.

Bill took them and looked at his mother. "I won't look at them if you don't want me to, but unless there's picture of you and a horse, I don't think these will change how I feel about you. I love you, mom, and what you have done in the past makes you what you are today and I love what you are today."

Ashley looked at her son surprised at his maturity and that he didn't dive into them, "Go ahead, they're pretty graphic. You might want to change which magazine I could be in from Playboy to Hustler."

Bill started looking at each picture and looked up at his mom, "Gees, mom, you were so sexy. So beautiful." He held up a picture of her kneeling with James' cock in her mouth. Then he held up another, "But this is my favorite."

Ashley took it and blushing, remembered when James wanted the picture of his cock in her ass. The look on her face showed she wanted it there too. She handed it back and stood up. "We'd better get back to work on this. You can keep all those and don't think too bad of me when you jerk off to them." She said with a wry grin.

"Mom, could you...I mean I've seen you, but could you take off your clothes, I mean the rest of them? After all, it is hot up here and you'd be a lot more comfortable." Bill stammered.

"No, you definitely don't want to see this old body after you've see me at 18." She said with her hands on her hips.

"Mom, I want to compare, I mean look at your tits in this picture." He said holding up one of her posing on the bed, "Your tits look a lot bigger now."

Ashley sighed and reached back and unclipped her bra and tossed it on the box. Holding her arms out, she said, "There. Satisfied?"

Bill looked at his mother and back to the picture. "Hell, mom, your tits are twice as big now. Do you still have that blonde bush?"

She looked at her son and realized it was not going to end, so she unzipped her shorts and dropping them to the flood, stepped out of them. Then she pulled her thong down and kicked it onto the box with her bra. With her legs apart, she stood with her hands on her hips facing her son. "Ok, I hope that answers your questions and we can get back to work." Ashley felt a surge through her groin seeing the expression of intense lust on her son's face. She looked at his crotch and saw the impressive tent and wondered how big it was.

"Come here, mom." Bill said looking at the bald twat with the clamshell like lips. As she came forward, he tentatively pushed his finger along the slick crack and when her hips jerked forward, he began sliding it up and down the slit. He leaned forward for a closer look and saw the hooded clit peeking out and pinched it gently, eliciting a groan and a thrust of her hips. He looked up grinning at his mom, "I liked the blonde bush, but this is better, way better. And God! Look at your tits, so large, so firm looking." He said as he reached up to feel them, to tease them to make her nipples hard. "I think we need to get a new set of pictures, you did give me that Nikon for Christmas."

Ashley was frozen knowing she should leave, get her clothes on and get out of there, but seeing her son, her son who looked like her best lover...seeing his lust and how much he wanted her, she couldn't move. "Honey, we have to get back to work. When the van gets here, we have to have this place ready." Looking down at his enraged cock, she said "If I suck you off, can we get back to work?"

Bill stood up and pulled his shorts off, "No, as much as I'd like that, I want this." He said, holding up the picture of her with a cock buried in her cunt.

"Ok, but you have to be fast, we don't have a lot of time." She said resignedly as she knelt down in front of her son, "But I want this nice and ready first." She said grabbing the cock. "Christ, this is huge. Where did you get this? It sure wasn't from your father." She giggled as she took the head into her mouth. She took her tiny hand and tried to wrap it around the shaft as she began sucking on the head and letting her son push his cock into her mouth. When she felt he was ready, she stood up and put her hands on a box and wiggled her ass.

Bill looked at the vision in front of him and stepped forward with his slick cock in his fist. "Mom, I don't have a rubber."

"That's OK, I'm not fertile right now, go ahead. Put that cock of yours in me." His mother said breathlessly.

He pressed the head against those smooth lips and pushed. He slid right in when his mother thrust back and they both groaned with pleasure feeling his cock sheathed in her cunt. 'God, I've never felt anything like this, so tight, so smooth. My cock feels like it's going to explode.' He thought as pulled out and pushed in again. Admiring her ass, he grabbed hold and with increasing pace pumped in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping against her when he fully penetrated his mother's pussy. Hearing her grunting with every thrust, he reached around and pressed his fingers against her clit. This made her thrusts more urgent and powerful, so he wrapped his other arm around her waist and continued punishing her clit while rapidly plowing in and out of her. He continued this until he heard her groan and gasp, then as her panting increased he heard her begin mewing and breathing harder. As his own climax neared, his mother grunted over and over while jerking her crotch against him causing him to explode inside her. Shooting jet after jet of cum into her he finally stopped pounding her and pulled out with a soft groan.

Ashley, feeling better than she had in years, spun around and getting on her knees took the slimy cock in her mouth. She cleaned all their cum off it before standing up and grinning. Wiping her mouth, she said, "Now can you focus on the cleanup, or will you need a reminder in the next hour or so?" She went back to the area with the sporting goods and started staking everything by type.

Bill admired his naked mother and though immediately that she is twice the woman she was at 18. He went back to stacking boxes, making sure he kept all the photos, including the Miss South Carolina one, to take back downstairs.

William arrived home with the U-Haul and found his wife and son sitting in the kitchen drinking water and looking like they'd been sweating up a storm, their hair matted and totally messed up. "Sorry I wasn't here to help clean the attic, I guess things got hot up there?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,039 Followers