What's a MILF? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, we just thought. She sounds exactly like her. Where is Ashley from?" A girl asked.

"I think she said Charleston, but I could be mistaken." Stacy responded getting up, Well, it was nice talking to you girls, enjoy the rest of prom."

Jeannie left the dance floor with Chris, "Jesus! I can run 5 minute miles, but this dancing is wearing me out. Do you want to go out and get some fresh air?" She asked her son.

"Yeah, this tux is really hot. I am amazed at your dancing though. You're incredible, Jeannie. Everyone was looking at you. Of course, every guy has been asking you to dance..."

"Yeah, I've seen all the girls ask you too, so don't give me that. I'm sure if I asked, you could tell me every girl's cup size. You really have active hands." Jeannie laughed, "But then again, all the boys here know I'm not wearing anything under this."

Jeannie slipped her heels off as they walked through the grass and took Chris's hand. "Thanks for asking me, I feel like a girl again. I like getting away from...things." She said softly. She stopped and kissed her son meaning it to be a motherly peck, but parted her lips feeling his tongue. Soon they were clutching each other, grinding their pelvises and allowing their hands to go where ever they wanted.

"Hey Chris! I'm really glad to see you out here with the little slut you brought."

Chris and Jeannie turned and saw Dan and three other football players standing facing them in a semi-circle. He looked and saw all eight hands were tightly curled into fists and stepped in front of his mom. "Relax, guys. You are really making a mistake. You want to go back inside a sober up."

"Fuck you. I saw you pawing Marlene. I saw she disappeared for a while, and I know she was with you. Did she suck your dick? She's really good at that. I'll bet she let you fuck her." Dan said angrily, taking a step forward. "And, once I put you down, me and my friends are going to fill this bitch's holes. By the time we're done with her..."

He took a step forward and swung his fist, which Chris expected. Ducking under the arm, Chris brought his fist up into the boy's kidney with all his weight behind it.

As Dan staggered back from the blow, the three other boys made a move to grab Chris, ignoring Jeannie who was pulling up her dress to allow movement. As soon as they touched Chris, her left heel took out one boy with a shot in his temple, the second went down clutching his knee. Chris grabbed the third and flipped him hard onto his back and who was out cold as his head bounced off the hard turf.

Seeing Chris kneeling over his buddy, Dan stepped in to deliver a kick to Chris's head, barely seeing the foot whipping up and into his balls. Collapsing in pain, Dan threw up before curling into the fetal position.

"God, I needed that!" Jeannie said. "All night I've been feeling the urge to express myself. Shall we continue our walk?" She asked sweetly smoothing her dress down. "Sorry to butt in, I know you could have taken them, but I can't let you have all the fun." She took Chris's arm and they left the writhing bodies and continued around the grounds.

Larry, Mark, Bill and Jeff all came over and sat down looking at the dance floor. "Crap, I can't believe how tiring that is. How do they keep going like that?" Mark said looking at their dates. Larry, your aunt sure is a hit. Look at her work her ass against those poor boys. They don't even know what hit them." He grinned.

"Yeah, thanks. My date is out there giving guys standing lap dances...standing dances? She does have a great ass, though." Larry said wistfully. "But, Bill. Your date sure is popular. They really think she is Miss South Carolina? Look at those guys. They are all taking selfies with her."

"We need to get out of here. My date has had three wardrobe malfunctions already, at least that I've seen. She really wasn't thinking about fast dances when she picked out that dress." Mark said sadly, "I can't dance more than one dance before someone has to cut in."

Jeff laughed, "You're dreaming if you think she wasn't thinking. She isn't all that shy about showing herself off." Looking around, "Where are Jeannie and Chris? I wouldn't mind leaving, but I'll stay if anyone else wants to."

Gathering their dates off the dance floor, they went back to the table and found Chris and Jeannie there, looking sweaty. "You guys go for a run or something?" Mark asked. "We were thinking of heading out."

"Something like that, just a little workout." Chris looked at his mother, "You ready to go? Dumb question." Chris looked back at the guys, "Yeah let's go. Where should we go now?"

As they were heading out, Celeste came up and pulled Stacy aside. "Sorry, I see you're leaving and I don't know if your into this sort of thing, but would you be...um...would you like to go an a date sometime? I mean, you, Jeff and me? I mean, if you don't want to, I understand..."

Stacy looked at the cute teen and felt her pussy twitch. "Celeste, you have no idea how much I'd like that. Give me your number, or talk to Jeff at school. I'm sure we can get together."

The five women giggled to each other, "We sort of were going to surprise you, but we booked the penthouse suite at the Hilton for the night. We all told your dads we'd be a bit late. Don't worry about clothes, we had the driver take some things over there." Sue said. "You guys up for a little fun?"

12