What's a MILF?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been - you know?"

"You're a virgin?" Shawn asked way too loud, the concept of this handsome, well mannered athlete who seemed to be hung like a horse staying chaste for 19 years unfathomable.

"No, I mean I've been with girls," Leo clarified as his cock pulsated in his friend's mother's hand. "Just never been with a lady before."

"Oh. How about if I don't act like a lady then?" Shawn suggested as she moved her hand up under the elastic of Leo's shorts, and after happily finding out the lad had gone commando let her fingers rake through a nest of curls until she reached his manhood which was pointing down because of the tight confines of the garment.

"Be gentle at first honey," Shawn whispered into Leo's ear in between nibbles of his ear lobe. "It's been a long time for me, and besides - I've never been with a guy as well endowed as you are."

Leo nodded as Shawn coaxed his shorts down with her other hand while seeming to refuse to let go of his cock, and after the shorts dropped to the carpet and she glanced down at what she was holding she was relieved when she saw that what her hand was wrapped around wasn't as inhuman as she had first feared.

"You told me what a MILF was honey," Shawn said as she kissed Leo and playfully nibbled on his lower lip. "Do they have an acronym for moms who love to give head?"

Shawn didn't wait for an answer as she slowly kissed her way down Leo's furry chest and stomach, ducking away from the long stiff prong that swayed in front of the lad, and the older woman took a deep breath as she reached under the dusky uncircumcised cock to cup his meaty hairy sac.

Shawn licked the end of the foreskin which was so long it completely covered the head of his member, making the penis look much like a spear, and while it wasn't especially thick it was long. Longer than the five Shawn has tasted before getting married and certainly longer than her ex-husband's.

Parting her lips, Shawn let her mouth glide down the sleek shroud and over the ridge, and she got about halfway down before backtracking to the tip and looking up at Leo.

"Your cock is beautiful," she told the dumbstruck lad whose expression made it clear that while he might have wished this would happen, the fact that his friend's Mom was actually on her knees sucking his dick was blowing his mind.

"I'm - I'm really excited," Leo stammered, and Shawn nodded and smiled and she held the shaft of his cock that was throbbing in her grasp.

"I know honey. Me too, and it's been years since I could say that. Decades maybe," Shawn said as she slid the foreskin down a bit to peek at the tip of Leo's glans, and a little wave of pre-cum poured out as the shroud retracted.

"I mean - I don't think I can - you know? Control it?"

"Oh," Shawn said, and after she leaned forward and let her tongue catch the wad of sap and take it into her mouth, asked, "Do you have places to go? People to see?"

"No."

"Well then, we have all day and you're 19," Shawn noted. "I'm a divorced woman who hasn't had sex in years and whose panties are so wet after seeing your cock they're leaking. If you think I'm still good looking after I get my clothes this day is just starting."

With that Shawn brought the stiff tool back to her lips, and this time she attacked it like she was starving for it. Her lips slid farther and farther down the shaft while Leo's hands clawed at her hair, and as the tip of his manhood hit her throat Shawn saw that her saliva only went about two thirds the way down what had to be 8 or 9 inches of cock. Deep throating this big boy like she had her cheating spouse would take practice.

"Mrs. Hermann! I mean Shawn!" Leo was crying as her lips went furiously up and down his cock, and although he was trying to tell her he was about to cum Shawn already knew by the surge that went through his tool.

If he thought the middle-aged woman was going to back away as he came he quickly learned differently, and after blocking the initial blast with the roof of her mouth she went back to gobbling up his cock rabidly while his manhood kept jerking and spurting.

By then Leo was crouching over as if in pain while Shawn kept sucking him hard, letting the warm spunk coat her throat as she swallowed and tied to siphon every drop of of the lad while milking his balls.

Shawn was finally able to take all of his member into her mouth after he began to go limp, her face buried in his pubic hair and still sucking, and if he didn't finally pull her mouth off of him she might not even have let go.

When Shawn leaned back onto her heels and looked up at Leo, looking flushed and frazzled and with cum trying to escape the corners of her mouth, she saw him laughing and for a moment her heart sank when she realized what she had done, what she must look like and what the boy must think up her, but then she realized he wasn't laughing at her. He was just happy. Deliriously gloriously happy.

"Omigod Shawn," Leo yelped as he helped her up to her feet and smothered her with kisses while pawing at her clothes. "You're so amazing."

"Let's see what you say after you get a look at what a MILF looks like after almost 50 years," Shawn snapped, and although she couldn't have done it without Leo letting her, he gave him nudge that sent him down into the bedding.

"I already know. I've been mentally undressing you for a long time," Leo replied and he got up on his elbows, his now flaccid member hanging over towards his hip.

"Here goes," Shawn mumbled almost inaudibly as the fun stopped and she started to take off her clothes, starting with her blouse.

When she was Leo's age Shawn never dreaded getting undressed in front of anybody because even with her self-depreciating nature she knew her body was pretty good. That was before two kids and the years took its toll.

Now the breasts that were exposed no longer stuck straight out but had succumbed to gravity and time, and after casting the top aside she brought her hands up to the modest little hangers and lamented the way her stomach was no longer tight and added, "You should have seen these back when I was..."

"Don't Shawn - please don't," Leo said, and his voice was not joyful but serious and as pleading as his eyes were. "This is the greatest day of my life, and fifty years from now I suspect I'll still remember every minute of this. Please don't ruin it for me. You have no idea of how beautiful you are to me."

Shawn was ready to comeback with a wisecrack when she realized that not only didn't Leo want to hear it, she didn't want to say it. He was saying things she hadn't heard in decades, and he wasn't saying it like 19 year boys used to talk to try to get in her pants, because he was already there or would be shortly.

"Okay," Shawn said after she brought her hand up to wipe away the tear that had slipped out, and then she pulled down her shorts and kicked them off.

Her panties were a mess just as she had said, and as she peeled them down and exposed a bush that was several shades darker than what was on her head she wished she had thought to at least do a little trimming because boys these days didn't like pubic hair and that was something Shawn had never lacked.

"Ta da!" Shawn said as she stood there naked, twirling her panties on her upraised fingers as Leo smiled, and when she ran her fingers through her pubes she chirped, "As you can see the carpet doesn't match the curtains. Is that the saying?"

"I guess, but I knew that already," Leo said.

"Huh? Oh, from your old peeking up the sleeve days," Shawn recalled as she fluffed up her bush and said, "Pretty hairy huh?"

"Hairy and pretty," Leo replied.

"You like? I thought boys these days..."

"I'm not a boy Shawn, remember?"

"Oh yeah!" Shawn cackled as she licked her lips. "Want to see what you did to me?"

Shawn tossed her panties at Leo, and when they landed on his chest he grabbed them and brought the damp undies to his face, and after sniffing them put the crotch of them in his mouth.

"You kinky boy. Those aren't edible, you know?"

"They will be if you don't get into bed soon," Leo declared.

"I know. Nervous, which is stupid I know but that me."

"Then again, if you just stand there looking gorgeous my hard-on will be back," Leo noted, nodding down where his cock was now somewhere between limp and erect.

"Good grief," Shawn said when she glanced at the beige flesh that was slowly but surely getting larger before her eyes. "You must take your vitamins."

"I try."

"Did you know I had a tattoo?" Shawn asked, turning around and showing Leo the little lady bug just above her butt crack and hoping he didn't notice how her butt was getting a little soft.

"Of course I did. Sometimes when you were doing things around the house and you would bend over I could see it."

"Don't get tattoos. They're stupid. I got this in college with a bunch of other drunk girls and I felt like I had to because they all were," Shawn explained. "I picked the littlest one I could get but now it's so faded you can hardly see it thank god."

"You keep talking and trying to delay hopping in."

"You noticed huh?"

"Psych 101," Leo said. "I can wait though. I've waited all this time, a few minutes more won't hurt.

"Okay," Shawn said as she knelt on the bed and move over, painfully aware that bent over like this only accentuated the way her boobs hung down, but Leo was already moving and in seconds had her on her back.

"You can keep talking if you want Shawn," Leo said as he began nibbling on her collarbone before working down.

His tongue circled her plump nipples while his hands kneaded the plaint flesh of her breasts which had almost disappeared with her on her back, and as the thick pegs blossomed even more Leo's lips went back and forth, giving the tender tips brief sucks that made Shawn's feet dig into the bedding.

Down Leo went, kissing his way down the older woman's stomach until he reached the timberline of her bush when he let his tongue move through the thicket until he found the very wet opening.

"Oh geez!" Shawn moaned as a tongue that had obviously done this before dipped inside of her and found just the right spots.

Shawn brought her legs around Leo and ran her hands through his scalp, grinding her hips up into his face and arched herself upwards.

"No!" Shawn gasped when Leo raised his head from her delta, thinking he was teasing her because she would have cum pretty soon, but as the young man got up and his knees and she saw his long spear waving in front of him fully engorged, she forgave him.

"Oh... oh... oh..."Shawn panted as she felt the tip of her weapon being used like his tongue had, caressing her labia in a way designed to make her crazy, and he was succeeding judging by the way her eyes were bulging and she was clawing at his chest.

The whimpering little oh's ended when Shawn felt Leo's cock slide inside of her, and then she was letting out a deafening howl as his stiff prong went in with an almost agonizing slowness and kept going, tenderly impaling the MILF with his manhood while Shawn writhed and wailed.

"Shit!" Shawn cried out after Leo had eased her entire cock into her wet and long neglected pussy, reaching places that no other man or toy had ever been.

"So tight," Leo gasped as his cock was crushed as if Shawn was a virgin instead of a woman who had given birth twice, and then he slowly pulled his cock out until only the tip was in before plunging back in with the same deliberate speed.

Again and again Leo repeated the drawn-out impaling, and as her pussy began to get used to the size of him Shawn became more and more animated. She tried to wrap her legs around the lad while grabbing his arms and shoulders and cursing up a blue streak, and Leo took that as a hint she wanted him harder and faster.

As Leo began to use his member with increasing vigor Shawn's eyes bugged out and she got even more frantic as Leo leaned over and drove her towards the headboard, and when she came she had practically levitated off the bedding, her body arching up as she cried out.

"Damn," Leo grunted as the force of her orgasm first tried to crush his cock and then push it out, but he kept humping while trying to block the wild yelps of Shawn which was erotic to him.

Leo managed to last a little longer, even coaxing another less violent orgasm before he came as well, and as Shawn felt his long tool pulsate as if filled her womb with his seed she tried to block out the possibilities and enjoyed the feelings.

"Oh Leo - that was - something," Shawn gasped as he went limp inside of her, and as they rested in each other's arms she said, "I don't think I can move."

"Shit!" she cried a moment later as the doorbell rang, and she then proved that she could indeed move by throwing on a robe and running to the door, returning a minute later shaking her head.

"Mr. Porter across the street," Shawn explained as she cast off her robe. "He thought I was being attacked. Shows how much yelping goes on around here."

"You were loud," Leo told her. "I liked it."

"I only get loud when it's good," Shawn said as she started to climb back in bed but stopped when she saw Leo looking down between her legs. "What's - oh geez! I'm leaking."

Leo was laughing as his semen was drooling out of Shawn and hanging on her bush like tinsel on a tree, and kept laughing as Shawn jumped onto him and started tickling him.

"Laugh at my pussy will you?" she cackled as her fingers danced along his ribs, and when she saw how ticklish he was she moved her tickling up under his arms. "What's the matter? Not ticklish there?"

"No, I like that," Leo admitted.

"That's because your armpits are so hairy you can't feel it, Shawn declared as she grabbed his right wrist and yanked it up to the headboard. "Well, take this."

"Oh man!" Leo moaned as he watched Shawn's face dip under his arm, and as she kissed and licked

the thick tuft of curls she felt Leo squirm under her.

"Like that huh?" Shawn asked playfully as she lifted her face out of the lightly Axed crater.

"Omigod yes," Leo groaned as he watched the blonde mop-top duck back in for more more moving over to the other side.

"Is your cock getting hard again?" Shawn asked when she felt a stirring of the organ flattened between them.

"A little. I told you I liked that," Leo reminded her.

"If it gets your cock hard again I'll lick you until my tongue falls off," Shawn announced.

"How would you like it if I did that to you?"

"I'd love it but I'm not the one that needs to get aroused buddy. I'm raring to go. See what you woke up in me?"

"I love it but it's more blessed to give than receive," Leo declared as he wrestled with the older woman briefly before rolling her over onto her back.

"This isn't church," Shawn reminded her young lover as she let him stretch her out.

"Heaven to me," Leo said as he kissed Shawn before kissing his way down her neck and shoulder before reaching the smooth hollows of her armpits.

"You might have made me funky," Shawn warned.

"I don't think that's possible," Leo said as he kissed the moist cavern, and as he deliberately let his tongue slide from just above her ribs to the inside of her bicep Shawn writhed and seemed to be speaking in tongues.

"Boy, you have such naughty language," Leo chuckled. "You sound like Linda Blair in The Exorcist."

"Keep doing that and my head will probably start spinning," Shawn told Leo, which had him do it again and again. "Glad I shaved - oh yeah - you probably wouldn't have minded either way."

"Put the razor away until I come home for the holidays and you'll find out."

"Really? I mean about coming back here?" Shawn asked.

"If you let me," Leo replied.

"Of course. Just fight through the crowd of suitors lined up outside," Shawn joked. "Wow. I thought I might be a one day stand. I better not wear you out like I planned."

"You can't wear me out," Leo said as he straightened up.

"Is that right? Well we'll just - son of a bitch!" Shawn said as she looked at what was waving in front of Leo. "Are you serious?"

"Let's find out," Leo declared as he brought the older woman onto all fours, and as he grabbed Shawn's butt cheeks and peeked at the beige balloon knot that was ringed with hair he slapped the crack with his tool.

"Don't think I can take that," Shawn told him.

"Just looking and making sure every part of you is as yummy as I dreamed."

"Maybe next time. Give you a reason to hurry back."

"Okay, then this will do for now," Leo said as he brought his prong under and found her sex, and as he eased in Shawn clenched the sheets and moaned.

"Feels even bigger this way!" she cried out as he fully impaled her, and Leo grabbed her blond locks so she could see their reflection in the dresser mirror.

"Beauty and the beast," Leo grinned.

"Which one is which?" Shawn asked, and noting the way her breasts hung down like this she started to comment but a tug of her hair shut her up after she only got as far and saying, Look at the way my tits..."

"None of that Mrs. Hermann," Leo said in no uncertain terms.

"Sorry."

"That's better," Leo responded as he leaned over Shawn back, and as he reached under her and cupped her breasts and kneaded the soft flesh while beginning to thrust in and out again he said, "You're beautiful. Every bit of you."

"Okay," Shawn said as she got into the rhythm of the bed that was rocking again, and not only was she having to much fun to argue, the way Leo said it made her begin to believe it.

It was nearly midnight when Leo finally went home, and Shawn was actually having trouble moving after she kissed him goodbye and closed the door. Every part of her body ached. Her jaws were sore and her knees, palms and back were rubbed raw, although not nearly as badly as Leo.

The reflection in the mirror made Shawn wonder how a man could get aroused seeing her like this - and how many times? Seven? Eight? She had lost count because it seemed Leo was insatiable, and Shawn found herself feeling the same way.

The proof of that was when she made them sandwiches for dinner, one of the few times they got out of bed. It wasn't much of a supper but Leo didn't care as they ate naked in the kitchen, and after he finished he stood up and declared that the ham sandwich had re-energized him and stood up to prove it.

"You need to go to a doctor because that's been up for more than four hours and you don't even take that pill, or do you?" Shawn said as Leo's flesh metronome waved in front of her.

"You're more effective than any pill," Leo told her. "Unless you..."

"Hush!" Shawn yelped as she dramatically swept the dinner dishes - paper plates and red plastic cups - onto the floor and jumped onto the kitchen table and spread her legs. "Let's see how your table manners are."

"Oh man!" Leo said as he rubbed his cock into Shawn's sticky sex before plunging in while the older woman looked up at her young lover and smiled at his infectious enthusiasm as he stood there like the captain of a ship.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked her after he noticed she was crying, but Shawn shook her head and practically jumped into his arms.

"Nothing honey. I'm just happy - happy as I've ever been!" Shawn declared as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, and that was how they came, with Shawn bouncing on Leo's lap like he was sitting down and biting his collarbone to stifle her howls.

***

Epilogue...

It wasn't a one day stand and Leo proved that his was not an infatuation that a roll in the hay cured, as Shawn had privately feared. They met several more times before Leo went off to school, and the older woman took to making a 4 hour road trip drive to see Leo on a weekend after football season ended, renting a motel room and rekindling the fire that burned between them.