What's a MILF?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a definite bump in the road though, and it happened when Leo came home for the break between semesters. After the perfunctory wave to his parents Leo headed for his second home where Shawn was waiting for him, dragging him into the bedroom and ripping off her robe.

"Merry Christmas! Saved me from shopping!" Shawn chirped as she raised her arms and showed her what a couple months with out a razor looked like, "What do you think?"

"I love it!" Leo swore.

"You can take it for a test drive while you're home and let me know which Shawn you prefer, the prim and proper MILF Mrs. Hermann or the funky hippie Shawn."

"I love them both!" Leo declared and he proved it in spades as they made the bed creak once again.

It was after the second time they made love when the roof sort of fell in. Leo had just made Shawn cum loud and raunchy, and as he leaned over her and his cock went limp he saw a look of horror in the older woman's eyes.

"What...?"

"Scott," Shawn said as she rolled her eyes, and as Leo jumped up and looked at the doorway the front door closed. "He's gone."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry."

"Not your fault honey. He wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow night. Guess he wanted to surprise me," Shawn said glumly. "That he did."

"I'll go find him - talk to him," Leo told her. "I know some places he might go."

"It's okay. I'll talk to him."

"How long was he there?" Leo asked.

"I don't know. I was too busy cumming and yelling dirty talk," Shawn explained. "I think he got the gist of what we were up to."

"I still have to try and find him, although I have no idea what I'm going to say."

"Call me if you find him, and if I don't hear from you I'm sure he'll come back. Hope he will."

Shawn's son did come back hours later and to her delight he wasn't drunk or anything but was not his usual self.

"You deserve an explanation," Shawn said but Scott waved it off and sat down across from his mother at the table.

"You're a grown woman and after Dad crapped on you I was always hoping you would find somebody," Scott said softly. "Wasn't expecting it to me the guy I always wished was my big brother but I don't blame you. Not really surprised either because I knew he had the hots for you as far back as I remember. Was tonight the first..."

"No, it's been since the day you left, time and circumstances permitting," Shawn explained. "It wasn't planned or anything. He left his watch here and we were talking and the next thing I knew it was happening. That wasn't an apology. I really regret the way you found out about it but as for the rest..."

"No apologies necessary. Hell, I'm not even gay but I would sleep with him if he asked," Scott said with a chuckle. "He's a great guy."

"It's never going to last."

"Hope that isn't because I ruined it."

"You didn't ruin anything Scott. I should have been more discreet. This is your house after all."

"Well still, I'm glad for you. Did you know that you won a contest a while back?" Scott recalled. "A bunch of the guys were voting for whose Mom was the top MILF. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes, I've been enlightened about MILF's, Shawn responded.

"The more I thought about it, if you and Leo ever got married, he would be my stepfather!"

"Whoa buddy!" Shawn said as she got up and went over to her son and kissed him. "I think you're getting ahead of yourself here."

"Wouldn't be the worst thing," Scott mused.

"Like I said. I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"One thing is for sure Mom. I think I get a free pass the next time I let a swear word out in front of you," Scott teased as his mother cover her ears and went down the hall. "What was that you were yelling before I got down to your room?"

"Arrgh! Can't hear you," Shawn yipped as she ducked into her room and before she closed the door she poked her head back out for a second. "But I do love you and thank you being such a wonderful son."

***

Thank you for reading.