What's Been In Me?

Story Info
Author answers recently-asked question.
1k words
4.5
34.3k
1
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently received a couple of E-mails from some guy who seemed to be very concerned about whether I had ever had a real dick inside of me or only one attached to a strap-on. I would have answered him directly but since I delete most mail ASAP, I don't have his address.

My recollection is that he is one of the Anal obsessed guys who think that because they like giving and receiving a dicky in their rectums that women should also.

What little that I have been able to glean from those who I know to be female is that some have but only one of about twenty professed to enjoy a dick in her ass.

So anyhow, what's been in me? Let's see now. I count about fifteen fingers (including my own), seven dicks, 7 tongues and non-human devices or items too numerous to count.

In case you are interested this is what I counted.

First thing in after my own finger(s) was a banana. I had overheard a girl in the next row of gym lockers make a remark to the effect that she preferred a banana to a certain dick.

That sunk in and I fixated on it until I finally tried it for myself. At first I wasn't relaxed enough to enjoy it but about 2 hours later I tried it again and really liked the feeling.

Then came various other things. The most enjoyable of these were cucumbers and squash, of the right size and shape of course and a broom handle.

One day I was in the garage and noticed the handle end of a new shovel and tried that. I loved the sensation but was not able to manage it very well. I finally got smart and found the old handle in the trash.

I was able to saw off the end and then with sandpaper and lots of paint I had myself what I later learned would is called a dildo.

Well I about wore the paint off of it until I finally graduated to things that vibrated and more recently to things that plunged.

About then a game of 'spin the bottle' had progressed from kissing to petting and I had several (4) different fingers in me. For the most part they were pleasant but not as good as 'Mister Ed', my dildo.

Other than that I remained pretty chaste until the summer before my Senior year of college. I spent that summer with my cousin who introduced me to my husband.

We fucked on our second date and it was very enjoyable. As the summer progressed my cousin, her best friend and I became very tight and stuck together like glue.

We were all recent deflowered virgins and were regularly fucking our deflowers. One evening my cousin and I switched partners and then the count was 2 dicks and 7 fingers. One finger belonged to my cousin.

One weekend we were all six in a motel room together and before the weekend ended the count increased by one dick and one finger. I still had not experienced my first tongue.

That Fall we all six enrolled in the same small college and my cousin and I ended up as roommates. I think that maybe I should assign names to these people.

My hubby will be Hubby, my cousin Jo, her husband Joe, our longtime friends Terrie and Terry, our other friends Bobby and Billie.

So Jo and I ended that year having figured out that tongues could be lots of fun and we practiced on each other until we became quite skillful. Soon we thought that we should introduce Terrie to our new found pleasure. We found that she was already experienced in that regard.

After graduation Hubby and I discussed our future together and our limited experience and agreed that we would part until XMAS at which time we would either reunite or make some new decision.

During that period I experienced 3 other guys including one whose over sized dick was supposed to make me think that I had died and gone to heaven. It didn't.

Hubby and I became joined at a joint ceremony with Jo and Joe the following June. Meanwhile Terrie and Terry had disappeared for about six months and returned married and pregnant.

At this point Jo and I went off the pill and we all vowed there be no dicks in the pussies of non spouses for several years. It was about this time that Bobby and Billie joined the group and joined in the agreement.

No dicks in pussies didn't mean sexual starvation. On the contrary there was lots of oral action. At least monthly there was a party and various sexual games were usually played. One game called for the two low cards to pleasure each other orally. Same gender losers were not exempt.

In addition to those get togethers there were also occasional threesomes and foursomes.

Eventually we all had children and decided that it was time for the pill. Since then we are back to our pre marital carrying on.

My correspondent made mention of a comment I made about having and enjoying a strap-on. Yes. We girls have one, we also have a Topco both of which we share when we take an all girl weekend about twice a year.

Finally, yes, I swallow. I very much enjoy giving oral sex and feeling the response and the feeling of control I get. Do I love the taste of cum? No. I find it neither delicious or awful. I enjoy giving as I said and I enjoy causing the cum to erupt. I do, like many girls, love to watch cum spurt and have no problem licking it up.

Our friends Bobby and Billie are divorced and long gone. I did enjoy them both during the years that they were with us.

So as I said the final count. Seven dicks in my pussy, four in my mouth, fifteen fingers, countless foreign objects.

To the best of my knowledge none of these dicks, fingers, tongues or foreign objects has ever been in someone's shit hole.

I trust that this answers any questions anyone might have.

Love,

Marilyn

PS It is interesting that when I put in my yahoo profile about enjoying our strap-on that about 10-12 guys have requested that I do them with it.

M