What's Good for the Goose

Story Info
Sandy works over Arthur.
1.1k words
3.99
50.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning saw the sun shine through the blinds of the comfortable motel room. Arthur began awaking from a dreamless sleep. He lifted one arm to rub his eyes only to find that he couldn't move very far at all. "What the . . ." he thought slowly, moving his other arm and realizing it was equally immobile. His eyes opened to continued darkness and twitching his legs made him aware that he was tied spreadeagled to the bed.

"Sandy? Princness? Que pasa?" he called out.

"Out in a minute, love," came the reply from the bathroom.

Arthur lay there pondering his utter exposure and powerlessness, wondering if he had gone too far the night before. What would she do in return? His groin tingled at the possibilities as he heard her pad barefoot back to the bed. He felt her fingers deftly wrap some bands around the base of his penis and behind his balls, with another between his thickening member and shrinking sac. The blood pulsed into his swelling erection and stayed there as Sandy ran her thumb and forefinger from the base to the tip.

"There's more where that came from," Sandy said happily as she swung her thighs around his head. "But I need some warming up first. Get your tongue in my pussy, boy." And she lowered her cropped mons to his mouth. Arthur could smell the slightly acrid but familiar odor and feel her heat before her lips met his.

"Mmmm," he reveled in the blind taste test, running his tongue along her outer labia. Stroke after stroke on penis and pussy led the first to stand hard and purple, the skin stretched and shiny with the first flow of semen on the head and stem, while Sandy's pussy unfolded and moistened in a blend of pink and violet.

"What's next? Will you ride me the rest of the day?" Arthur asked eagerly as she moved off him.

"Yeah, but not the way you expect," Sandy replied as she slid one of two dildos up her flaring gap, lubed the other, and adjusted the straps of the harness belts around her waist and thighs. Then she climbed back on the bed and knelt between Arthur's legs. She lifted his buttocks so that she could scoot her knees under his thighs and expose his anus to her oiled thumb. With her other hand, Sandy resumed the slow strokes along the length of his straining prick.

"Oh god, Sandy!" Arthur gasped as her thumb pushed past his puckered ring of muscles, her other fingernails slowly scraping over the skin of one buttock. He arched his back in ecstasy and longing for release, his muscles alternately flexing and tingling from the motions of her hands over his genitals.

"You'll get yours, my love, but first it's my turn. Open wide . . ." Sandy popped out her thumb and directed the dildo to his bottom. She scooted forward as the narrow, slippery tip entered his anus and ignored his moans mixed of pleasure and pain. She cocked her hips and felt the beaded base plate of the dildo press against her clit. Sandy began to thrust the dildo slowly up Arthur's ass, a half-inch out and an inch forward, its circumference steadily expanding from a half to one-and-a-half inches.

"Jesus, what are you doing to me?!" Arthur writhed with his impalement, the pressure of the rod in his rectum increasing against his prostate and the base of his own throbbing, burnished cock.

"You want to see who's fucking you, Arthur? Here, blinders off."

Arthur's eyes blinked with the unexpected light, and with the unexpected sight of his lover rocking over him. Sandy had painted her body with a deep green latex, sprinkled with gold glitter from waist to neck, except for her stiffened nipples, which were gold tipped. Her face was clear but for some glitter brushed over her cheeks and lipstick that matched her nipples.

"You'd love to go for the gold, wouldn't you?" Sandy humped the dildo forward another inch.

"Yes, please."

"You'd love to suck my tits until I came, wouldn't you?" She humped back and forward another inch.

"Oh Sandy, you don't know how much!"

"You'd love to have your cock way up my cunt until you filled it with come, wouldn't you?" She jammed the dildo up his ass to the base, bringing her hanging, teasing, golden nipples over his gasping, flushing face.

"Ah oooh, god, yesss! Sandy, please let me fuck you!"

Arthur thrust upward with his cock, its tip flowing freely, but Sandy leaned back and started thrusting more rapidly. The sight of her lover powerless and spread wide, tears starting from the corners of his eyes from frustration and the filling pain of the dildo up his insides, excited her in tandem with the pulsing pressure on her clit from the strap-on. She left his cock alone and grabbed his slim hips in her hands and pumped his ass ever faster. Panting with the sensations she felt radiating from her groin and the feelings she was extracting from her man, Sandy cried out, head back, pointed golden nipples thrusting forward. She pounded Arthur's ass as she screamed and bucked, nerves exploding throughout her body.

From below, through the glaze of pain and sensation, his face streaked with tears and sweat, Arthur watched Sandy's spectacular orgasm. Combined with the unbelievable fullness behind his prostate and pressure on his erection from the cockring, it was almost enough to make him come as well.

But not quite, and Sandy knew it as she slumped forward, her arms straightened upward from the mattress beside Arthur's hips. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Suppose you want some of that."

"You are a minx as well as a force of nature. Yes, please."

Sandy let the strands of her blonde mane brush over the tip of his cock. "Will that do?"

"In another week, yes, but bring me off!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Oh, for god's sake, Please!"

"That's more like it." She bent over his cock, unsnapping the rings and gliding over the rim of his cap with her lips. Sandy gently licked the underside as she moved up and down his stem. There was no need to go very deep or very long--Arthur's balls pumped a thick stream to the back of her mouth. He cried out with the release and jerked his hips as she sucked harder on his free-flowing member.

Finally Sandy withdrew her mouth and the dildo, discarding the harness before rejoining her panting lover on the bed. She nestled up by his side, idly stroking the hairs on his chest before kissing him, washing his mouth with the sperm that filled hers. She crawled over him, relishing the closeness as they continued the wet, warm, slippery kiss, her hands caressing his outstretched arms.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Aren't you going to untie me?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said, tossing her hair back, "I kind of like you this way."