What's Good for the Goose...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even drying off, I turn off the water and have us step out onto the floor. I get her to brace herself against the sink, her back to me and legs spread, and push back into her lovely pussy from the back. I lean over her and get one hand to her breasts and one to her clit as I push my cock into her and then slide out a little, over and over. We never say anything. I'm breathing heavy and she's grunting. After she cums again, I pull out and lay down on my back, my erection, all red from its exercise still sticking up, and get her to sit on me and take my cock up into her. She obviously loves this, being in charge for once, and rides me hard, bouncing, using her strong legs to lift and drop on me. I won't be surprised if I end up with some bruises. She actually cums twice more before I finally do and we end up as we did on the bed with her laying on me, in this case with my cock still in her, although shriveling noticeably.

I have my arms around her holding her. I think we're both slightly worn out by the exertion of sex. We kiss. "Brian," she tells me, laying on me, "I'm going to tell the principal at school about us. I probably will need to get a job in a different school."

"What? Why tell him, what does he have to do with us. And why would you change jobs? I thought you liked it, teaching in your old school."

"Well, I'm not giving up having sex with you. I'm going to have to move in with you so we can do this all the time. I think he might not like having two of his teachers having an affair, so it'd probably be best to get it over with early."

I surprised myself. "Well, he can't mind if two of his teachers married. Marry me, that will solve everything."

Leah smiled and kissed me. "I'm very happy you asked. And maybe we will some day. But we really just met two days ago. I admit that I was awful needy for some sex and did something outrageous by pulling out your lovely cock and trying to swallow it. We're in lust with one another not in love. Right now, I don't think I'm ready to make a lifetime commitment but I sure am making a commitment to fucking you a lot."

"Well, let me talk to the principal. I've known Keith for awhile now and we get along. There have been some weird sexual shenanigans among the staff at school so I don't think our living together means you need to quit teaching there. But what about your parents? How do we tell them? I should probably be involved since I'm as much involved as you."

"O.k., you can come along. I don't expect it to be that major a problem. I'm a grown girl now and while they might not like the idea of me living in sin, I'm pretty sure they'll accept it without a huge scene. From back when you started coaching our soccer team, I think they generally like you anyway."

My cock has long since slipped out of her. She's still on top of me and I have both hands on her butt, feeling around a little. She has a lovely ass. "Have you ever thought of shaving your pussy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have. I've seen some other girls. But it always seemed like something difficult to do."

"Well, I'm not going to get my cock back up for a while. And I want to taste your lovely pussy often. Maybe right away, although we probably need to wash my cum out of you. I'd love to have you shaved, love to taste you without getting hairs in my teeth. And I have shaved a couple before. How about if I shave you?"

She's sitting on the toilet, its cover down, her bottom fairly forward, her legs spread. I'm as careful as I can possibly be. I use some small scissors to trim her hair then use a wash cloth to wet everything and then spread shaving cream over all her hair. I'll need a new blade in my Sensor after this. I move in small steps and slowly scrape off all the hair, even down each side. I use warm water and a wash cloth. As an after shave, I use my tongue and saliva. All through it she keeps making comments and when I'm finally finished I tell her that she looks good enough to eat. I use my fingers to spread her open and give her clit a lick. She moans but says she wants to get a good look at herself. I don't have any hand mirrors so she stands on the toilet, puts one foot on the sink, spreading her legs open, pulls the medicine chest door, which is a mirror, open slightly, and gets a good look at her bare pussy.

"I never really looked at myself before but I can sure tell it's different now. But looking at it, it makes me wonder why you like to get your mouth to me. I mean, my getting your cock in my mouth seems natural to me but your getting anything out of this funny little shape sure beats me."

"Ah, Leah, get down from there and come into the bedroom and let me prove to you how much I love licking and sucking your funny little shape."

I sit her on the edge of the bed so, kneeling on the floor, I can get between her legs and give that little shape of her a real work out with my mouth, tongue and fingers. "Leah, this little shape of yours is what sex is all about as far as I'm concerned. A delicious pussy is what it's all about." And I start in on her. I'm in no hurry to make her cum, I want to savor and enjoy the feel and taste of a well-fucked pussy.

Eventually she does cum and I stand and get my cock aimed into her. After fucking for a few minutes and she cums again, we re-arrange ourselves and I get into her from the rear. When that leads to another orgasm for her, we change again and she's sitting on me, riding me. When that, too, finally leads to an orgasm for her, she leans over me, both hands on the bed, her breasts hanging enticingly, my still erect cock inside her. "I never thought I'd get to this," she says, "But I'm actually a little sore. I'll probably walk funny for a while. I need a break so why don't I just finish you off with my mouth and hands." I certainly agree and that's what she does. After all that fucking I don't last real long but longer than she's used to so it's a hand job more than a blow job but her mouth is involved to some extent and that's where my load, less that she's used to, finally ends up.

All of this is after school and we haven't eaten yet. In fact, it's still dinner time. Well, a slightly late dinner. So we we go to another inexpensive restaurant and then do the difficult chore. We visit her parents to tell them she's moving in with me. It goes surprisingly well. They remember me from when she played soccer in school and have a positive image of me apparently. They obviously aren't happy about their daughter cohabiting with a guy, concerned what it might mean to others. But it all ends without a blow up. Leah actually stays there and I go home. She isn't ready for any more fucking anyway. She plans to move her things to my place over the next several days, will be moved in completely by the weekend.

For a month, I'm in heaven. We have sex every day. Some days a lot, some days a little less, but some every day. I talk to the principal about us and he waves it off, telling me that what we do in the privacy of our home isn't of concern to the school. Of course, if we get caught canoodling on the school grounds or break the law some how and make the newspapers, it's a different story. She has her period and I get blow jobs while she gets her breasts massaged and nipples sucked and we hug and kiss a lot. Then it's time for my after school coaching to begin again. Leah decides she wants to be my assistant coach, which is fine with me. I make sure we only have the original videos. I don't want to create another clan of girls horny for my body. Fortunately, none of my graduates that I've been fucking has called wanting to get at me again. Yet. I know it will happen. And I'm going to say "no", Leah is enough for me.

Leah gets the idea after about two weeks of soccer practice that have gone very well that we should have an alumni-student game. Find as many girls who used to play here as possible and one day have them play the varsity team. Actually it seems like a good idea, would probably be of value to the present team as a learning experience so I o.k. it. Well, Leah handles everything. She contacts some girls, who know others and pretty soon she has about fifteen ex-students coming back to play a soccer game. It's planned for a Saturday so anyone that has a regular job or is in college can manage to get here.

Well, that afternoon proves interesting. I should have thought of it earlier. I've fucked just about every girl on the alumni team. Kelly's there, Leah's there, but so are just about every other girl that I fucked after they graduated. The way they look at me, I think maybe every one of them expects me to fuck them later that day. Leah is grinning really big when she comes to me to tell me how the girls talked in the locker room. Most of them never knew that I fucked any of the others, only themselves. As it began to become obvious, one girl after another comes up with the fact that she'd fucked me. Apparently Leah then told them that they better not expect any more because she's living with me and she's the only one that gets me now. Funny thing is, it doesn't seem to bother anyone that much, most even think it's pretty funny. Although a couple apparently asked if they couldn't just suck me for old times sake.

Anyway, the game is played. It's a good game. With no prior practice it takes the alumni a fourth of the game to get working together but they end up definitely defeating the current varsity. It makes all of the alumni happy and turns on the varsity to become better. So it accomplishes what we wanted that way. In another way it makes me wonder what Leah is going to think of me now that she knows how profligate I was, how many girls I fucked. And she doesn't even know about all the ones in college.

After the game, Leah hangs around a while tidying up and putting things away. Kelly of all people stays and helps. So when they get to the showers, most of the others had already finished and left. So Leah and Kelly take showers together, standing naked next to one another under the water spray. They both talk about sex with me and that I had fucked so many of my ex-players. Both also compliment the other on their great bodies. Kelly particularly comments on Leah's shaved, bald pussy. The talk apparently arouses them to some extent. Both naked, they get back to lockers near one another. Leah dries herself off a little more with a towel, lifting one foot up onto a bench in the process. Kelly sees this and steps close and puts her hand on Leah's bald pussy and rubs it up and down, feeling her.

"You look really good shaved, Leah. It's very sexy. How does it feel, do you like it?" By then she's finding out for herself how it feels.

"Most of the time, I never even think about it," Leah replies. "Brian shaved me. He says he likes it when he licks me. He says he doesn't get any hair in his teeth." During this last sentence, Kelly sits down on the bench, her face right at Leah's pussy level. She leans into Leah and licks her shaved area. Leah just stays in position, not saying anything. So Kelly moves forward a little, putting both hands to Leah's pussy and spreading it open then gets her tongue in and licks, moving quickly to the clit. Leah still stands there as Kelly licks and sucks on her clit. "Do you like that?" Leah finally asks as Kelly's really working on her clit.

"Umm, yeah," Kelly murmurs quickly pulling away for a moment, "Do you?" Then gets her tongue and lips back on the clit.

Leah just stands there, silent for a short while, her legs spread, allowing Kelly to really work on her clit. She finally says, in a sort of guttural tone since she's getting very aroused, "Yeah, I do. A lot." Kelly never even glances up, just feasts on Leah's pussy until she gets a taste of cum as Leah orgasms. Leah holds Kelly's head, tight against her for a moment, then relaxes and lets go.

Kelly lays back on the bench, spreads her legs and reaches down with both hands to her own pussy and spreads it open, showing the red and pink insides. She doesn't say anything, just stares at Leah, who then sits on the bench and leans forward to get her mouth and fingers to Kelly. Later, Leah tells Kelly that she had the same room mate for her first two years in the dorm. Another girl. It took them several months to get to it but they finally ended up eating each other regularly. They both agreed they preferred men, loved a nice erect cock but using each other was a great substitute. Better than masturbating. Kelly said the first sex she ever had was from a woman but that she also prefers a man. They also agree that they will double team Brian and see how he reacts to a threesome and at some point seeing the two women doing one another.

I put a bunch of equipment away and take my shower and am wondering why Leah is taking so long when both she and Kelly show up, all big grins and acting sort of excited. Kelly jumps in the car with us and Leah acts as if she expected her to and we go back to my place. Well, our place now, Leah and me. Once inside it took only a minute or so and those hyper girls had me stripped and we're all naked on the bed. Leah and Kelly are on either side of me, both tying to hold my cock and lick it at the same time. I sure didn't expect this and somewhere in the back of my mind, I don't particularly want it but it's happening and how can I say no to two gorgeous, sexy girls that actually look as if they could be sisters. Both dark hair, pretty faces, great, trim, athletic bodies. Leah's breasts are a little more full and Kelly hasn't shaved her pussy, so it's easy to tell them apart.

"Kelly," Leah says, " We can both make use of him now that he's hard. Since he shaved me to make it better for him to eat me, why don't I start off sitting on his face and you can sit on this lovely cock." No more conversation, they both moved into position. So I'm licking Leah's delicious pussy, savoring her taste and enjoying it, Kelly is bouncing on my cock, that's getting a work out inside her warm, tight, vagina. I can't really see either of them very well, Leah's body and her legs on either side of me restrict my vision but I get the idea that they're each feeling the other's breasts. Leah squirms around, pushing me into licking where she wants and Kelly just keeps on riding me, as energetic as ever. All I can do is hold on to Leah's hips and keep my tongue busy in and on her. She mostly is getting me to work on her clit.

Leah cums first. She sits down on me, squeezes her legs against me until I think I might get suffocated as I can feel and taste her juices. Kelly is still riding me. Leah lifts up and off and now that I can see, with a big smile, she uses several fingers to start playing with Kelly's clit as she moves up and down and sort of back and forth, sliding my cock inside her. It doesn't take long and Kelly's cumming, too. After a short period of sort of spasms, she relaxes, looks at Leah and grins, and lifts up off me. I'm still hard. Red and wet but hard. Leah quickly climbs over me and sits on my erection and starts riding me just as Kelly had been. With that, Kelly straddles me and lowers her very wet pussy onto my face. I do my duty and get my tongue working on her. I'm beginning to realize that these women had planned this and it makes me wonder if I should relax and enjoy it or worry about what it might mean.

Both of these women get back into orgasm quickly once they start, as I've learned for myself. So it really doesn't take long for Kelly to cum again. I think they both cum quicker from oral than from vaginal. She lifts off me and does what Leah had done earlier and starts massaging Leah's clit. So it doesn't take Leah long to have another orgasm and as her insides pulse and grab my cock it triggers me into cumming. In a moment, Leah lifts up off me.

"We can't let him go soft," Kelly says, quickly moving into position to get her lips around my cock. She never lets my cock relax but keeps me hard by sucking and fingering me. "O.k, Brian, now it's my turn again. Get behind me and get this thing back into me." I do as she says and move around behind her and between her legs. She lowers her head and sticks her rear end up and I slide right into the already well lubricated pussy. But then I realize that Leah is moving to sit right in front of Kelly, spread her legs and slide even closer, making Kelly lift her head slightly. "Great," Kelly says, "let me taste that delicious cum you're full of." And she gets her face into Leah's pussy.

I've never experienced this before. Since I'm behind and sort of above, I have a perfect view of Kelly licking and sucking on Leah's pussy. Leah even uses her hands to spread herself open so Kelly can get her tongue really into her. I just keep on pumping into Kelly. Leah is moaning then saying, "Oh, yeah, Kelly, I love this. You're so good." In a very short time, Leah is cumming again. I see it all. She gets a look as if she's in pain but I know it's the opposite. She's mouthing moans and grunts and "Oh fuck" and her legs are moving and her hips jumping a little. I think bringing Leah to orgasm pushes Kelly into one, too. As Leah slides back and away, Kelly goes into moans and grunts and her insides are grasping me tighter. She finally collapses, flat on to her stomach, which causes me to slide out of her.

Leah has moved around and grabs my cock with her hand and tells me that now it's her turn. So, in just a second, I'm between her legs, behind her, just as I had been with Kelly moments before. Then, I can hardly believe it, Kelly shows up on her back, sliding down to get her pussy to Leah and in no time, as she spreads herself open, Leah is noshing away at Kelly's pussy. In another minute or so, they're both into orgasms again and this time, Leah collapses and I slide out of her. While I'm still kneeling there, Leah moves up over Kelly and starts feeling and then licking her breasts. She sucks on a nipple and seems to pull the other one so hard it should hurt, then finally moves on up and the two of them are kissing. Their mouths are open and their tongues moving inside one another. They roll over and Kelly moves down and starts feeling, licking and sucking on Kelly's breasts. They're both moaning and groaning. Kelly kisses down over Leahs' abdomen and just before she gets her face to Leah's pussy, Leah pushes with her legs and swivels around and gets herself under Kelly so they go into a regular 69, both licking and sucking on the other's pussy. It's obvious that they like this. They like what they're doing and they like what the other one is doing. I've never seen this before. In a moment I begin to wonder, where do I fit into this? Both pussies are involved, there's nothing for me to do but watch.

They last at this. They move around slightly and I think maybe they've each cum already but they're still working on each other like mad. Leah looks up at me. It's an interesting sight. She's under Kelly. So I'm looking at Kelly's ass and Leah's eyes just barely show, just below Kelly's anus. She pushes on Kelly's hips a little and her whole face shows. Her whole face is wet. "Brian, get in here and slide your cock into Kelly. I'll get to lick it a little as it gets here." So I start moving into place. Kelly seems to spread her legs a little more to make room. As I move my hips down, Leah grabs my cock and I can feel her tongue and mouth licking me and then I'm sliding into Kelly again. "Pull out of her and into my mouth," I hear. So I pull out and while I can't see down there, I can feel that Leah has me in her mouth. "C'mon, fuck my mouth a little," she says. So I do, then I can feel her hands on my thighs, pushing me and the next thing I know, my cock's back into Kelly. This will be my third time to cum so I last awhile. The girls, I don't know, they might have cum a dozen times by now. Then I'm back in Leah's mouth, then back into Kelly, then back into Leah's mouth and I finally cum. Once she realizes what's happening, Kelly pulls away and turns around and tries to get at my cock, too. But I cum into Leah's mouth. Once I've cum, I sort of sit back. Leah's still laying flat below me, her head next to me and her feet down the bed. Kelly's sort of kneeling next to Leah when Leah opens her mouth that's full of cum. Kelly starts kissing Leah and I can tell by the squishy sounds that they're trading my cum with one another.