Whats Good for the Goose...

Story Info
Bi sexual.
2.5k words
3.76
27.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I couldn't help it if Badger fancies me, I made that quite clear to Jackie when she asked. She'd come up to visit me at the allotment, wanted me to pick some runner beans for dinner - but I wasn't to be seen. She said that she'd asked Tom on another patch and he'd said that I was in Badger's potting shed.

When she said thanks and walked over to the shed Tom advised that she ought not to disturb, as I was inside with badger.

"I was at loggerheads, Rob" she said dauntingly - at first I assumed you were simply helping Badger with some seedling planting, what do they call it - pricking out or something but Tom continued 'Oh no, missy, they are busy doing something you should not see at the moment!'

"I couldn't bring my self around to the idea that you and Badger, I mean Badger of all people - he is forty years older than you at least, Rob - and anyway you never ever told me you were, well you were that way inclined, I thought you loved me, Rob.

"Is it because I am not loving enough, not sexy enough for you - is that what it is? Ugh! Just the thought of him and you together disgusts me."

"Do you still want the runner beans? I asked pensively.

"Fuck the runner beans" she yelled, Tom looking up from his patch, looking shocked, for sure enough it was unlike Jackie ever to swear - except when we were in bed, but that was another matter. She used to come occasionally to help me do dome weeding and I noticed just how Tom eyed her up with his tongue almost hanging out. It didn't matter to me, in fact it made me feel good that other guys eyed her up, I was a very lucky guy indeed to have her.

"This is serious, whatever made you do that with Badger, he is a sweet old guy."

"Told you he fancies me, simple as that. It happened, Jackie. I am sorry you had to find out this way but I would have told you anyway, does that mean we are finished now?"

"I love you, but I am thinking that if you have turned to that, if you have 'come out' as they say, you wont be interested in me anymore."

"Don't be daft, Jackie - I love you just the same as always, me and Badger - well I feel sorry for the guy, he is lonely that's all, don't you see - and if I can help him after losing his wife last year, and he feels he wants me like that, well what's the harm?"

Jackie was a very considerate girl and mulled over what I'd said. She said she would try and go along with the idea just as long as she remained my sleeping partner, she could put up with the occasional casual thing I had with Badger but that is all, and she needed me to shower when I came home before being with her.

That night in bed though she wanted to know all the details, what we did and how. Asking her if she was kinky that way (mischievously) she just confirmed that she loved me that's all, and wanted to make sure she was as much as a woman she could be, even though she could not do things another man could, but if I wanted she'd read about how some women use strap on toys to give their partners something else or perhaps he preferred the real thing from Badger - or did I do it to him, she would find that hard to bear, that every time I entered her she would think of me doing it with Badger.

"Baby. Listen to me, with Badger -well he likes to take me - at first I hated it - but okay, well I admit, it did seem exciting afterwards, but baby no problem, you remain all woman, I have no leanings about your seducing me anyway with those horrible strap-on gadgets, just be all woman for me, just do all the things we do as if nothing else had happened okay. I want you for what you are, all woman, I enjoy the way you love me, the way you smother me before hand, all the little things we do with each other.

. When Badger is fucking me, Okay so I enjoy - but it could never be the same, it is different that's all, no harm done, he is gratified and I am happy too, it just gives me a little zip to think I have given that old guy some pleasure before he dies.

"Do you have oral sex with him, like we do, and does he with you? I'd like to know Baby?"

I was so entranced and happy with Jackie for just understanding as we snuggled and kissed, her hand teasing me the way she always did, me saying that there was no need to try and emulate whatever she thought Badger might be doing to me to give me more excitement than she could, that I was always gratified by her warmth and her deep love and never wanted that to alter. It was something very special and no matter what I didn't want my relationship with Badger, no matter what, to destroy that which I had with wonderful Jackie, my lover and soul mate.

I felt her heart thumbing madly as she went down to me her breasts heaving as I moulded each of them in my palms through her gorgeous silk black negligee, the one she always wore to let me know when she wanted me, I loved to gently squeeze them and move my fingers tips beneath her negligee, find her swelling nipples to feel and tease around and around, as she started to enjoy me below, her busy fingers doing all the things that experience had taught herm how I loved to feel her cup and gently squeeze me beneath, then gradually stretch my new erection back until all was revealed, her plum she called it, her adorable red plum and then I knew I would bee felling the touch of heaven as her tongue worked around me, teasing my p-hole in a way that only she could, hearing her wonderful moans as I so enjoyed squeezing and teasing her nipples to, getting the feeling of wanting her fuck - the wonderful feeling of giving and being wanted simultaneously as soon we had changed positions, stripping each other, thrilling each other with a simply wonderful sixty nine posture we both adored so much, just to taste and suck her was heaven indeed, heaven on earth and that taste of her femininity could never be equalled, and that feeling as she sucked me deeper and deeper, her fingers lifting my balls as it seemed she was trying to swallow me, looking down I simply admired the way she did it with so much passion, taking it all into her throat like that, so wonderful, she had this way of holding her breath for a good six minutes while she gave me a deep penetrative oral delight, and of course I wanted to do as much for her, pushing tongue deep inside and stretching her gorgeous pussy lips wide apart as I enjoyed every succulent drop and flavour of her femininity.

We liked to chill after each stage, we found it created a sort of restored energy for the waterloo, and it was so romantic too, just to be with each other so close and intimate like being completely part of each other.

I guess it was just a different part of me wanting to share Badgers randy and pungent passion, I'd grown very used to him and I was relieved in a way that Jackie had found out about us, because I was never sure how I could tell her and how she would react. The last thing I wanted is to upset her to the degree that is would change our loving relationship. I loved her and that's that so now she knew and I had to adapt to her knowing, well she certainly had to but the wondrous thing when I said I would stop going with Badger she said for me to carry on, as long as it did not interfere with our sex life.

In a funny sort of way I guess it improved it, because although making it with another guy was stimulating and exiting, if you don't have it with the woman you love you could not compare, maybe you would feel unsure of what you really are, bit I know now that I am bi-sexual - but only to degree. I wanted to do it only with someone I admired and respected and Jackie knew that.

I explained how it happened, the first time when Badger's intention really was to show me how to plant new seedlings, he had a special bench set up in his potting shed and I never thought for one moment there was any motive other than sharing his gardening knowledge with me.

When somehow we got to touching each other and more I felt a certain thrill in having a guy like Badger touching me up from behind as I pricked out the Livingstone daises.

I remember the first time I took his hard erection into my mouth. It was something knew I wanted to try, a tasted it, very earthy and salty but not unpleasant at all, and when he began to moan I felt the swelling surge up inside squeezing my tongue to the roof of my mouth. His hands prompted mine to touch him underneath and from that point, when he grunted he would love to do something with my ass, I just knew I was in for my very first man fuck

So that is how it happened, when I told Jackie she seemed to be okay with it, it was all so strange to her of course but I think when she knew I still utterly loved her and no one else, I think she started then to accept that Badger was an important part of my life, I told her I could never ever go with another man, that if and when Badger went that would be it.

She wanted to kiss me with her lips again, so delightful, teasing down along my spine and the warm feel of her breath as her tongue gently started to stroke my upcoming erection in a way which always delighted me, from the very root upwards so wonderfully sensual, her eyes closed as she did it but occasionally opening and looking up at me to see me watching her intently, I do so love to see her taking me orally, so smooth and wonderfully romantic and that feeling of being completely wanted again.

I was really going to give her my all afterwards, I would show her just how much I loved her, I would sink every inch of my being deep up inside her to make us wholly one, to feel her throb inside and for her to simultaneously feel mine, her wonderful deep moving fuck taking every inch of me, that is what she expected of me, that is what she wanted of me, and that is what she would get, hard and thrusting until my senses went wild like an animal, I was a tiger fucking his mate, grunting and growling how she liked it, fucking the beautiful ass off of her like there was no tomorrow, then the fuck would develop into a climax like a huge volcano over spilling, our fuck finally complete and accomplished with fervour and passion. It was always like that with Jackie and we never looked back despite Badger, it did help make our relationship stronger than ever before. I was so glad she knew now.

The following day I was feeling Badgers keen fuck again, going through the mode of that which we had now become accustomed, and it was still beautiful for this older man to take me like that, I gave him an extra bit of spoiling because as he was getting older he seemed to take longer to reach it. I asked him if he wanted to, that he didn't have to for the sake of it, simply because that is what we always did on a Sunday morning in his potting shed in the allotment. But despite my trying he could not raise an erection, he said he wanted to and perhaps if he sucked me awhile and teased my ass he would get it back, I dropped my jeans and boxer shorts to give him good stead, he sniffed up me and it felt good, I bent over the bench in my customary manner presenting myself to him as I knew he liked me, propping it up for his easy access and pleasure, it was always lovely to feel the touch of his tongue running between my crease, then lurking there as he fervently licked and licked up my ass. After a good five minutes of mutual pleasure I stretched my hand back to reach him, but still he had no erection, would it be that I would b=never feel his magnificence up me again. I felt almost sad, that had become part of my life, something that Jackie could not do to me, not with the real thing anyway, it was special, it was nice, stimulating and wonderful and I always enjoyed every minute of his wild thrusting fuck inside me.

But still no go. Then he said something that I realised what could be the matter. He had heard from Tom that Jackie had found out about us.

I think he really was wanting for us to end it all because he told me he would never want to spoil such a wonderful relationship with a beautiful girl like Jackie, that he would feel guilty and so on..

Still holding his half erection in my hand I reassured him that is was okay with her, that she actually was glad, when I explained all, that I was giving you so much pleasure.

What a difference that made when immediately his erection was full blown and raring to go.

"It that really the truth, Lad? What a fine woman she is indeed!"

And there I was soon enjoying the special feeling of his ripe beautifully restored cock driving up inside me where it belonged.

We fucked extra vigilantly that Sunday and I was still feeling his hardness up inside me all day long, when we had parted and I made for home.

I decided to go home earlier than usual, I had spent my energy and needed a break. But when I got home there was another car in the drive, it was Jan's who l knew to be an old friend a school friend of Jackie's..

I went around the back and realised they had not seen me. They were both entwined with each other in a way which I knew to be Lesbian.

"What's good for the goose?" was all she said when I burst through the conservatory door.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers