What's in a Dry Old Fuck? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary gasped out loud and wrapped her arms around my waist and her calves around my outer thighs, pulling me against her and eliciting a similar gasp from me. Our mouths locked again, Mary began sucking softly on my tongue.

I slipped my hands around onto her back, and now the serious fucking could begin. Mary's arms went up around my neck, as she pulled herself closer, lifting up her ass from the desk and taking her weight on her legs around my ass cheeks. Her lovely pillow breasts and rigid nipples flopped and rubbed against my bare chest.

I began thrusting my tense, over-excited cock into her sopping pussy hard and fast, high and deep, trying to keep in rhythm with her bouncing bum. It was not so easy; this was a very hot young woman indeed who seemed in a terrific hurry to get where she was going. I knew I was going to take a lot longer to get to the same destination. That's age for you, I thought. But I was going to enjoy it to the full.

I was right, within less than two minutes, Mary ripped her mouth from mine and let out a snarl, then fastened her open mouth over my entire ear. I heard deafening gulps of air inside my ear and felt the wetness of her tongue plunging deep into my ear cavity as she started to come. I felt her cunt lips start to contract and her ass cheeks bounced up and down on the desk with incredible rapidity.

I was not yet at the point of no return, and increased my thrusting to the maximum I was capable of, fucking for all I was worth. Mary let out another snarl in my ear and her whole body jerked violently in the throes of her orgasm. Her calves tightened around my ass and she pulled me deep into her with surprising strength, clutching my neck with her arms and pressing her breasts-to-die-for hard against my chest.

I continued to pump my cock into Mary's deliciously hot, moist depths, but I knew I wasn't ready to come yet. I reached between our bodies and caressed a gigantic breast, switched hands and played with the other one, weighed it in my palm.

I pumped and pumped, slowly and deeply into her wondrous heat, before Mary must have sensed my reticence to arrive at a climax. She kissed me slowly, with a certain tenderness, making MMMMM noises all the time as I slid my cock in and out. After a few minutes, as though she knew I wasn't getting there, she whispered, "Let me..." and pressed her hands against my chest.

My juice covered cock slipped silently out of her hot cunt. Jumping down off my desk, she dropped to her knees in front of me, took my solid, aching cock in her hand and began sliding it wetly along its rigid length again, aided by the residue of love juices from her own vagina. "Up on the desk," she said, looking up into my face, taking control now. Her pale grey eyes sparkled in the dim light, and I could see that she was smiling seductively and determined to please.

I sat up, bare assed on the edge of my own executive oak desk and I let Mary take over. It was probably the best single blow job I had ever had in my life. That vision of Mary the beautiful young, very young sales executive, naked, kneeling before me between my open thighs, her pale and soft bare breasted body vibrating, her bright eyes fixated on my pulsing, rigid cock as she jacked her soft hand up and down, is something that I'll never forget. And the rest, as she began to lick my tingling cock-eye with the tip of her tongue, and my body jerked with pleasure. She did it again, and I jerked again and gave out non-verbal noises as positive approval of what she was doing for me.

Mary ran her wet tongue the whole length of my organ, down to my balls, licking underneath for several minutes, whilst her soft young hands caressed my inner and outer thighs and slid up over my belly and higher, to tweak both my nipples.

She slipped a finger behind, up into my ass cheeks, searching for my hole, scratched it gently with a finger nail. I groaned, felt the urge to ejaculate start to mount. Then I thought for the first time this evening about my capacity for non-ejaculation. Mary was in for a surprise, I realised.

It was too late to speak, too late to break the magic of this lust-filled and intense moment with this young Canadian. A dreamed-for tit fuck would have to wait, I thought. I let her have her wicked manual way with me.

I reached down and took both Mary's breasts in my palms, feeling the heavy weight of them. I tweaked her nipples, making them hard again, making her respond with a soft moan, now muffled by my cock head between her soft lips, sucking ever so lightly. I felt the tip of her tongue again teasing my cock eye. I asked myself if she wondered why there were no seminal leakings already for her to taste, tried to put the thought out of my mind.

The only important thing now was to come. To come for the first time in a woman's mouth without ejaculating a single drop of semen. Helen hadn't got herself into the right mood yet for such an adventure after my operation, but in any case, she was not the best blow-jobber in the universe, not even one of life's regular enthusiasts. But now, I was to have my very first dry blow job, and it was pretty little Mary who was going to bestow the gift upon me.

Sucking on the head of my cock and jacking the rest with a warm, small fist whilst cradling my bursting balls with the fingers of her other hand, Mary excelled in the art of oral sex. More than once, she eased off almost imperceptibly, as though to impede my rising climax, just as though she was dictating the pace and it was she who would decide the exact moment when I would be allowed to come.

I lovingly caressed her neck and naked shoulders, placed my hands on her cheeks, tickled her ears. Then, to signal my approaching need, I pulled her head forward gently, and began to press my cock forward and back in her hot mouth. She sucked harder and moved her head faster with my own rhythm, as I fucked her face. Until I went over the edge.

Mary didn't need me to tell her I was coming; a woman with these advanced oral skills knows it all. She sucked and sucked and jacked, and didn't let up until I exploded. That eternal, world conquering pressure came up from the depths of my balls, up through the length of my cock and out of the expanded cock head. I knew it was going to be an empty discharge, but the pleasure was as real as it had ever been, as intense as I had ever felt it. My cock throbbed and jerked violently in sweet Mary's mouth, and she hung on, sucking for all she was worth, jacking my rod, causing my whole body to tremble.

My chest was thumping overtime. My head came down, my hips thrust forward and back rapidly, as though I was fucking a cunt, not a mouth. My fingers dug into Mary's shoulders and I gasped loudly several times as my body jolted and I enjoyed the feeling that I always used to get in the old days, that false impression of several pints of seminal fluid leaving my cock eye, all the time knowing that my secret was out.

Mary had just felt her aging lover climax in a big way with my taught, vibrating cock planted in her more than willing oral cavity, and now she would surely be wondering about the novelty of it all, wondering why the hell she didn't have a mouthful of warm, slippery love juices, why there was nothing for her to taste and feel sliding down her throat.

Well, I knew it was too late to do anything else; I just waited, as I came down from what was probably the best orgasm I'd had in some considerable time, waited for a reaction. Mary's soft and skilled mouth clung on to my shrivelling cock, as though by sucking a little more something might appear, as though some of that magic substance she was surely used to tasting might dribble out if she flogged it enough.

All it did was drain more dry, grateful pleasure from my cock end, until there was no more pleasure left to drain.

When my successive fading mini-orgasms had ceased, Mary finally stopped sucking, let my now flaccid cock out of her mouth, and sat back on her haunches; her head was down and she was shaking it from side to side. I knew it was in disbelief.

"What's going on here, Ken?" she asked, incredulously but yet with a certain amused curiosity in her tone. "You just came - didn't you? You just came, and yet...nothing came, right? I just gave you a blow job right to the end, and nothing...came out. How did you do that? Is this some kind of tantric you're doing here?"

How transatlantic, I thought, Mary's delightful way of expressing herself.

I smiled inwardly at her disbelief, at her reference to tantra. So I leaned forward, cupped her face with my hands and smiled into her eyes. "Come up here, Mary, and I'll explain." I pulled her up by her hands, and Mary nestled her warm, naked body between my open thighs, pressed her belly against my genitalia and her wonderful breasts against my lower chest.

Her hands went around my back, and settled on the top of my buttocks, caressing lightly with her finger tips. I kissed her again with all the tenderness I could muster, ran my tongue around her lips, then inside, to savour her warm wet mouth, the mouth which had lavished so much attention on my ageing cock just a few seconds before. I tasted myself and her on her mouth.

Finally Mary pulled back a little. I said what I needed to say: "Mary, that was probably the best oral sex I've had in a very long time." (I chose my words carefully; didn't want her to think she was that good).

Then I began to explain, all the time caressing her face, her silky neck, her smooth shoulders, her astonishingly full and heavy breasts, all bared before me. As I talked, I ran my hands to her waist, around to caress her full buttocks, then over her belly. She pulled away to allow me to run my hand down into her shaved pudenda, lightly running my fingers along her still moist love slit. As I did this, Mary shivered, closed her eyes, tilted her head back and moaned quietly, absently, as though she wasn't listening.

But I knew she heard what I was saying. Her hands came around onto my thighs and slithered along from knee to groin as I was talking. My cock began to fill up again, very slowly. She held it like a growing butterfly in her fingers.

When I had said enough, all I needed to explain, the bare bones so to speak, I stopped talking and waited, looking at her dreamy face. After a moment, Mary opened her pale grey eyes again and looked back at me, as though reflecting deeply on the content of my lengthy discourse, almost as though she was questioning the veracity of it all. I knew that this would be something quite new to her, despite her obviously extensive, though youthful sexual experience. She needed a minute or two to weigh it all up. I gave her time.

"So, if I understand you right, Ken...since this operation, you can get it up, you can fuck like a stud of thirty or maybe forty...you can come in a big way...but there's none of that messy, slippery, creamy, salty, delicious stuff that we women adore at the end of it all. Nothing to swallow, is that right?"

I nodded. "That about sums it up, Mary" was all I could say.

There was a long pause.

I could almost hear her brain ticking over like a clockwork orange, almost knew what her next words were going to be before they were formed; I knew exactly what was coming next.

"Well, I guess you'll save on Kleenex."

We both fell apart laughing; the tension was suddenly eased for both of us. Mary was delectable when she laughed like that.

Mary finally slipped away in the half light, her breasts, shoulders and wonderfully rounded ass all shaking with laughter. She retrieved our clothes from the reception office and soon came back. As she dressed, I watched her all the time, admired her soft, plump body. I saw her pour those stunning breasts back into her flimsy black satin bra, saw her pull up her matching thong to nestle into her cunt lips, saw her generous curves disappear inside her crisp white business blouse and slim skirt.

Finally, I watched as she tidied her crumpled thigh-high stockings and slowly smoothed them up over her pale, solid legs. All the time, she seemed distracted and thoughtful, and didn't look at me or speak for several minutes. That was understandable. I left her alone with her thoughts.

I quickly threw on my own crumpled business clothing, covering my not-so-young but indestructible frame and my shrunken, still wet slippery dick. Satisfied and feeling on top of the world, I reached for the bottle of 15 year old Aberlour malt whisky and the glasses I always kept in my desk drawer.

"Ah, the nightcap at last" Mary finally said, smiling broadly as I placed the glasses on the desk and poured out two fingers of the golden liquid into each.

This had been quite a day. For both of us.

12