What's in a Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
649 Followers

As they left the theatre Darcy unconsciously put his arm around Alex as they walked to the car. Alex didn't seem to mind at all.

'Mmm, not sure where this is going but it sure feels nice' Darcy thought to himself.

Alex felt Darcy's arm wrap around her waist and smiled. She really liked Darcy, she felt a deep connection with him. There was something about him that reminded her of her brother Dale, he had a very analytical mind and very little slipped past him.

Darcy held the car door open for Alex when they got to it. Before she got in Alex gave Darcy a brief kiss on the lips and smiled. "I had fun tonight Darcy, we should do this again."

Lips tingling from the brief kiss, Darcy smiled back at Alex. "Yeah, it was nice just going out and relaxing with you Alex. I haven't done that in a long time. Thank you."

---

The next few weeks were pretty uneventful, Alex and Darcy managed to go out a few more times. With their off-kilter schedules it wasn't always easy to plan outings but they somehow managed. Darcy was still getting his blinding headaches. Alex did notice that Darcy seemed distracted or on edge about something. A few times he looked like he was about to talk to her about it then backed off again.

Finally it all came to a head for Darcy, he'd put things off to the point that he was in dire straights. He knew he had no choice but to let Alex know of his dilemma.

"Alex I have a huge favour to ask you. Please don't feel pressured to say yes just because I've waffled and left it to the last minute."

Alex laughed and grinned at Darcy, "God Darcy, you sound like you need me to help you rob a bank or something. Just ask, you know if I can I'll do anything to help you."

"Uhh, how good a dancer are you Alex?"

Alex giggled, "Seriously? That's it? What do you have in mind Darcy?"

"Well I have a party to go to tonight and am lacking a date. Would you be interested in joining me?"

"Hmm well I don't really have any clothes that would be suitable for a fancy party. Would my dress uniform be okay?"

Darcy hugged her, "Alex you would look hot wrapped in newspaper. I'll give you some money, get your hair, make-up, whatever you want done, get a pretty dress and shoes and I don't want any change coming back okay?" With that Darcy peeled off a thousand dollars from his wallet and handed it to her.

Alex tried to refuse Darcy's money but he wouldn't have any of that.

Eventually she gave up and took the money, kissing him on the cheek. "If it's okay with you I'm going to use some of the money to get a prepaid cell phone. I want to call my mom and tell her I'm okay."

"That's fine Alex, it's your money to spend how you want. Just remember we have a party to go to."

Alex mentally shook her head, what was up with Darcy? She realized that he'd probably just handed her back a thousand bucks of the money she'd given him, but no one had thrown her that kind of money in one lump sum before.

The first thing Alex did was to go to a phone store to pick up a prepaid phone. She got the maximum number of minutes she could get.

"Hi Mom? Yeah it's been a while, I've been going through a rough time. How's Dad doing? Oh my god no. W-When did he...I'm sorry Mom, I wish I'd been there for you. How're the guys doing? I miss you all so much. I've got a place now and my roomie's pretty cool. We've got a lot in common. I think this time it's going to stick. I know I've been a wreck since the divorce and discharge Mom. It's just taking a long time for me to get my head back in shape. I'll try Mom, yeah this is my new phone number. I've got tons of minutes on it so you can call me any time. But not tonight though, I've got a date with a really great guy. Yes Mom I'll be careful. Don't worry mom I can take him, he's about the same size as Dale and I could always take him. Okay, I'll talk to you soon. Love you Mom. Bye."

Alex sat quietly for a few moments, compartmentalizing her pain and grief over her father's death. She'd always thought of him as invincible, someone who was too tough to die. Being the only girl in the family her father had doted on her, always making sure the boys treated her well and cuffing them when they didn't. Despite his efforts to keep her a girly-girl, Alex would much rather play with a bb gun than a Barbie. Alex snorted, things hadn't changed much she thought to herself.

It took Alex a bit to find the right dress, but she eventually found a beautiful midnight blue, backless, mid-thigh dress with stunning décolletage that really showcased her large-c breasts.

Alex went to the nearest Victoria's Secret and picked up a very sexy bra and thong set, then bought a few more for good luck. Her next stop was to pick out a pair of shoes. After going through what felt like the entire inventory of the store she chose a cute little pair of strappy pumps with a four inch heel. She didn't want to be taller than Darcy at his party so the four inches would keep her just under his six feet.

Her final stop was the salon, where she got a pedi and manicure, a facial, hair style and make-up. She chose an asymmetrical cut that started at jaw level on the left and ended up brushing her right shoulder. She looked in the mirror and couldn't believe the transformation, she was so pleased that she gave the girls a two hundred dollar tip, using some of her own pin money to top it up.

---

Once she got home she realized that Darcy was in the shower so she sneaked into her room and quickly got dressed, checking her hair and make-up before sneaking into Darcy's room. She leaned up against his dresser, crossing her arms under her breasts which almost caused them to fall out of the top of her dress.

She didn't have to wait long for Darcy to finish his shower. He walked into his room and stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn't speak for at least a minute and when he could finally talk it was only one word, "Wow."

Alex smiled happily, "So do you think I'll pass for a cultured lady?"

"That and more Alex, you're absolutely stunning baby. You're just, wow!" Darcy grinned. "Give me a turn, I want a full view."

Alex did a slow spin letting Darcy have a good look. She heard him gasp when he saw the dress was backless. There was a fine gold chain holding it closed at the shoulders with a little diadem hanging between her shoulder blades. Alex finished her spin then flashed Darcy her quirky little grin. "Judging from your erection I'm assuming that I'm going to have the same effect on the other men at this party."

Darcy grinned back at her, "Yeah I think you're right, but just watch out for Grampa John, he's got a weak heart."

"What kind of party are you dragging me to anyway Darcy?"

Darcy gave Alex a sheepish grin, "My little sister's wedding reception. My family's been bugging to meet the new woman in my life. Only there wasn't one even though I told them there was, and now you show up, and you're beautiful, smart and funny. I'm sorry, you must be pissed off at me for manipulating you."

Alex moved to Darcy and gave him a hug and a quick peck. "Darcy I can't be mad at you. You've been struggling to talk to me about this for weeks. We've got a lot in common hon. I like you, a lot. Having me go out and pamper myself was something I think I've needed for a long time."

---

They arrived a few minutes late and Alex had to fix her make-up a bit, but all in all they made a striking couple. As they entered the hall everyone stopped. Talking, laughing, probably even breathing. They were all looking at Darcy and Alex, waiting for them to make the first move.

Alex stepped up to Darcy's sister and gave her a warm hug and peck on the cheek, "Hi I'm Alex, you must be Kate. It's so nice to finally meet you, and you must be Matt the lucky man!" Alex went on like this for several minutes, introducing herself to Darcy's parents, brother Bill and his wife Victoria, and Darcy's grandparents.

Darcy's mom pulled her aside and asked Alex how they'd met, and Alex smiled at Darcy. "We met at a Tim Horton's, we shared a table and well, here we are Sharon."

"Mom may I borrow Alex for just a second?" Darcy said as he pulled Alex off to the side. He gave Alex a quick peck on the cheek, "God babe you have them eating out of your hands. You realize if you play your cards right I may have to do something very expensive and foolish for you. Not that I'd mind really."

Alex wrapped her arms around Darcy's neck and kissed him. "Let's just see how tonight goes, and thanks for the intel on your family it definitely gives me the advantage."

Darcy and Alex sat with his brother Bill and Victoria, and their cousins Rob and his wife Pat, and Sarah and her boyfriend Gary at dinner. Alex had everyone at the table in stitches telling stories about her time in the army and when she was a kid.

After dinner the DJ cranked up the music and everyone got up to dance. Alex and Darcy got up and plied the dance floor with their tablemates. The first few songs were fast and Darcy had Alex laughing with his 'deliberate' bad moves. A slow song came up and Alex slipped into Darcy's arms. He moved her around the floor, looking into her sparkling eyes and smiling at her. Eventually both were too tired to continue and they returned to their table. Bill and Victoria were sitting out too.

"Wow where did you two learn to dance like that?" Victoria chuckled.

Alex blushed slightly, " Well I...we just let the music take us I guess."

Darcy laughed with a sly grin at Alex. She kissed Darcy, her eyes sparkling with mirth and mischief.

"So what did you do in Afghanistan Alex?" Bill asked.

"I trained the Afghan Security Forces in unarmed combat skills. It was an interesting time."

Victoria asked if she'd seen any combat. Alex told her story of when her and the other trainers were ambushed. Bill asked how she'd managed to get shot and why she wasn't wearing her kevlar vest.

"We were in what was supposed to be a secure area, we were only carrying sidearms as a precaution. There'd been no Taliban activity near our compound for ages. I guess we got a little lax, and two of the people with us paid for it with their lives. One of them died in my arms with a big chunk of his skull blown off." Alex said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Victoria was near tears herself and Bill looked like he wished he could crawl away and hide. "We're so sorry, " Victoria said, "Neither Bill nor I wanted to bring back any painful memories Alex."

"No it's okay Victoria, talking about it eases the pain some." Alex said.

She smiled at Victoria and asked her if she could borrow her husband for a dance. Victoria said it was fine as long as they behaved.

Alex and Bill hit the dance floor with a vengeance, dancing several fast songs before a slower song came up.

Bill looked at Alex thoughtfully, "You know Darcy did a tour in Afghanistan too. We thought he was going to be a career soldier but he was wounded pretty badly, he wouldn't talk about what happened there. It was really strange when he finally got home, sometimes he'd forget things that'd happened before his injury. The doctors said it may have been because of his head trauma."

"No I didn't know that Bill. Thanks." Alex said with a troubled look.

"So, did you two really meet at a Tim Horton's?" Victoria asked Darcy with a smile.

Darcy grinned back, "Yup, I sometimes think it was love at first timbit. Whatever it was I haven't been this happy for ages. Alex is so full of life and I don't know, it's hard to explain."

"Some things don't need explaining Darcy, you're a good match and I saw how you two looked at each other while you danced. I've never seen anything like it, not even between Bill and I."

Grampa John came up to Darcy and Victoria, "So Darcy, where's that beautiful woman of yours? I believe she owes me a dance!" he said with a gleam in his eyes.

Darcy laughed, "Here she comes now Grampa, You be careful with her, she's one in a million!"

Alex took Grampa John's hand and led him off to the dance floor. They danced to a nice slow song while Bill, Victoria and Darcy watched.

Bill started to laugh, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?"

Now both Victoria and Darcy were laughing.

"Grampa just groped my girlfriend!" Darcy said.

"And here we were worried she'd put him in the hospital." Victoria chuckled.

Bill howled, "That old scamp just did it again Darcy!"

They were all laughing and chuckling when Grampa John brought Alex back to the table. Alex gave Grampa John a big kiss on the lips and he grabbed her ass once more for good measure. She flopped down into her chair and laughed, "He's pretty spry that Grampa John!"

Darcy, Victoria and Bill all joined in with her.

By the end of the evening Darcy and Alex had made plans with his brother and cousins to get together.

---

Alex watched Darcy as they drove home. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Thank-you for a wonderful evening love, I really enjoyed myself."

"I had a good time too babe, I'm glad you had fun. Just next time watch out for Grampa John!"

Alex giggled, "I just hope you'll still want to grope me when you're eighty-three."

Darcy gave Alex a sly look, "You really think we'll be together that long gorgeous?"

Alex got a serious look on her face, "Call it wishful thinking hon, you're a pretty amazing guy Darcy, you're funny, cute, smart, caring, sensitive, and fun to be with."

"Well you're pretty amazing too Alex, for all of the same reasons. You were fantastic with my family today Alex, I owe you large."

Alex leaned over and kissed Darcy on the cheek. "Did you really mean it when you said we were in love Darcy?"

"Well uhh, yeah I guess so Alex. It feels like that for me. What about you?"

Alex kissed him on the cheek again. "Yes me too, so what nailed it for you hon?"

Darcy grinned, "That sexy little grin of yours, the first time you grinned at me at Timmies my heart flopped. And your laugh sounds like a crystal wind chime. They both just make me melt baby. What was it for you?"

Alex laughed merrily, "That goofy look you got when I saluted you in the tub, and I didn't realize my boobs were hanging out. It made me feel special to have someone look at me like that again."

"Well you are special Alex. You've seen and done things most people would never dream of. Becoming a soldier, going off to another country and helping them with a terrible civil war. Fighting for your life, watching a friend die in your arms. I could go on I think but I'm not sure of everything you've done."

Alex sat quietly for a moment. "There are a lot of things in my life I'm proud of and being a soldier was one of them. There are a lot of things that I've done that to be honest have disgusted me. I'm far from perfect Darcy, please don't put me on a pedestal."

Darcy gave Alex a quick glance, "Alex everyone's done some things they're not proud of. It doesn't automatically negate the good things that they've done. I know there are things that I've done that I wish I'd never gotten involved in."

Darcy's last comment piqued Alex's curiosity and made her laugh, "Oh really? You mean the whole lily-white knight in shining armour thing is all bullshit? I am shocked and dismayed Darcy!"

"Pure and utter bullshit Alex. There isn't an honourable bone in my body." Darcy said with a chuckle.

They pulled into their spot and Darcy opened Alex's door for her. He followed Alex up the stairs and admired the view of her pert bottom being caressed by the material of her dress.

When they entered the apartment Alex turned and wrapped her arms around Darcy's neck then kissed him long and slow, pushing her body against his, letting him feel the heat from her. Darcy's hands slipped behind her, smoothing the fabric of her dress across her backside. Alex moaned softly.

She looked into Darcy's eyes and gave him a cheeky grin. "So which bed should I get into tonight lover?"

"Well which one would you prefer, yours or mine?"

"I guess ours it is then Darcy." Alex said as she skipped down the hall looking over her shoulder at him as she slipped into his bedroom.

Darcy smiled and followed Alex shaking his head, knowing that his 'roommate' would end off the night with a 'bang'. He found Alex laying on the bed in a sexy pose. She crooked her finger at him and he crawled onto the bed beside her. Alex snuggled into him and kissed his cheek.

"I want to dance for you Darcy, could you get my clasp?"

Darcy smiled at Alex, "With pleasure my pet."

Darcy unclasped the gold chain holding Alex's dress up. She held her dress up with one hand as she got off of the bed. Alex started to sway and gyrate to music playing in her head. She held Darcy's eyes with her own, projecting her raw sexuality to him. Alex's hips rolled as her head and shoulders rocked, tossing her hair into disarray.

"My god Alex, you are beautiful." Darcy said as Alex slowly dropped her dress around her ankles. She stepped forward and took Darcy's hand, pulling him up and slowly took his clothes off while she continued to dance.

Darcy's hands moved to her breasts as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

Alex placed Darcy's hands on the waistband of her thong, kissing him long and slow before telling him she wanted it off. Now. Darcy knelt in front of Alex and slowly pulled her thong off, then stood up and inhaled her musky aroma from the crotch.

Alex pushed Darcy back onto the bed then continued her dance as she straddled Darcy's crotch, rubbing and squirming against him. Darcy gasped, relishing the sensations Alex was creating.

She finally mounted him and slowly drew him deep into her pussy. They began moving, getting into sync and pleasuring each other with little touches, kisses and bites. They increased their tempo ever so slowly, gasping and moaning as their bodies were wound even tighter. Darcy was fondling Alex's breasts and ass as she picked up a bit more speed. Her rhythm changed as she ground herself down onto his swollen cock.

"Oh fuck Darcy, I want to cum so bad baby. I love how you feel inside me."

"I wanna cum too Alex, I want to fill you up." Darcy replied as he met Alex thrust for thrust.

Their movements soon gained a sense of urgency as their desire rose to ever higher levels. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, the slapping of flesh and the gasps, moans and grunts of lovers working towards their mutual release.

Darcy flexed his cock deep inside Alex's pussy. This set off a chain orgasm for both of them. Alex arched her back and screamed out her first orgasm to the ceiling. Darcy grunted and slammed his cock up into her spasming pussy as his cock throbbed and spilled its load of semen into Alex. When Alex felt Darcy's hot cum explode into her pussy she came again, her pussy clamping down onto his cock and rippling around it, milking it as she shuddered and cried out slumping onto his chest.

Darcy's arms held her tenderly as he murmured into her hair, "That was incredible Alex, you really are amazing. Where did you learn to dance like that babe?"

Alex slipped off of Darcy and lay cuddled next to him, "Remember how you thought I danced at the Garter? Well I do sometimes, it gives me a good view of the bar and any potential trouble-makers. And I pick up a few extra bucks"

"I kind of figured you did Alex. You know you don't have to keep working there if you don't want to." Darcy said as he gently stroked her back with his finger tips.

He lay there with his arm around her, thinking about everything that'd happened over the past weeks. He liked Alex, he liked her a lot. He'd never felt this way about a woman before. Sure he'd thought he was in love with his ex, but there was always that little bit that got held back. Things that he didn't share with her, conversations they'd never had. It wasn't like that with Alex. He knew deep down that he would never keep secrets from her.

Chiara23
Chiara23
649 Followers